Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2012, 01:53 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Pe2k Member Interviews - 21 Questions; #10 Winter

Wow, seriously? xD You guys are freakin' rude! FUGLY?! Wow. xD What even. I respect my elders (xD) and even though they're my parents, I don't call them names to their faces. That's rude. xD If I'm angry at them then of course I'll pile up insults in my mind, but I wouldn't say it to them. It's called self control. xD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:50 AM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
Wow, seriously? xD You guys are freakin' rude! FUGLY?! Wow. xD What even. I respect my elders (xD) and even though they're my parents, I don't call them names to their faces. That's rude. xD If I'm angry at them then of course I'll pile up insults in my mind, but I wouldn't say it to them. It's called self control. xD

~GS.
I don't insult my mum purposely xD I'm just messing around when I call her those words, haha. She loves it and just giggles because they are funny words :') I never actually get angry at people to insult them...

I'M ALWAYS HAPPY!!!! xD

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:57 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post
I don't insult my mum purposely xD I'm just messing around when I call her those words, haha. She loves it and just giggles because they are funny words :') I never actually get angry at people to insult them...

I'M ALWAYS HAPPY!!!! xD
Ooohh, haha, that makes more sense. I WAS A LITTLE CONCERNED SHEESH. But still, you gotta be careful even if you say things like that with humour. Really? xD

WOW I'LL HAVE WHATEVER YOU'RE TAKING!!!!!

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 10-05-2012, 06:06 AM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Quote:

Ooohh, haha, that makes more sense. I WAS A LITTLE CONCERNED SHEESH. But still, you gotta be careful even if you say things like that with humour. Really? xD

WOW I'LL HAVE WHATEVER YOU'RE TAKING!!!!!

~GS.
I know, but there's nothing to worry about - she finds Fugly the funniest, so I should be safe... xD And yes, she knows what it means, lol. I'm a lovely person :L

OXYGEN, A BIT OF HELIUM, A POSITIVE OUTLOOK, FUN AND LOTS OF CAAAAANDYYYYY!!! xD

Old 10-05-2012, 08:35 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Quote:

~GS.
I don't respect my elders simply because they are old. If they want my respect, they better earn it.
Old 10-07-2012, 01:06 AM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua

when will my interview be sucine?
Old 10-07-2012, 03:11 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post
I know, but there's nothing to worry about - she finds Fugly the funniest, so I should be safe... xD And yes, she knows what it means, lol. I'm a lovely person :L

OXYGEN, A BIT OF HELIUM, A POSITIVE OUTLOOK, FUN AND LOTS OF CAAAAANDYYYYY!!! xD
Oh really? XD Okay, well that sounds amusing! Ahaha, oh yes, I can tell!

OH THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD and possibly deadly COMBINATION.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddiursa of the Sky View Post
I don't respect my elders simply because they are old. If they want my respect, they better earn it.
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
when will my interview be sucine?
Hey! I'll get a few more interviews out and then I'll let you know right away! 8D

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 10-07-2012, 11:44 PM

I realize I am sounding like a grumpy old man, yet again, so I shall go back and lurk in my corner.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:23 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
I realize I am sounding like a grumpy old man, yet again, so I shall go back and lurk in my corner.
Bahaha, your lurk corner. You do that. Mr Respect Demander.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 10-08-2012, 02:23 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Quote:
Unless you consider yourself a deviant, raising you relatively properly is deserving of respect in itself. While respect is something to be earned, you should keep in mind that there are many ways for one to earn said respect as well. For example, people give respect to people who dedicate themselves to a positive cause. Most certainly, from my own POV, your parents at least deserve some respect.

I honestly can't imagine, if you are actually calling your parents senile and actually meaning it, the amount of pain that they would feel coming from their son. It is something to reflect upon, perhaps, that you should be wary of your actions from this POV. I don't actually know to what extent you do these things. Moments of fit in an argument? Fine. Everyday life? Not cool.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:46 AM
Sealboy Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
Unless you consider yourself a deviant, raising you relatively properly is deserving of respect in itself. While respect is something to be earned, you should keep in mind that there are many ways for one to earn said respect as well. For example, people give respect to people who dedicate themselves to a positive cause. Most certainly, from my own POV, your parents at least deserve some respect.

I honestly can't imagine, if you are actually calling your parents senile and actually meaning it, the amount of pain that they would feel coming from their son. It is something to reflect upon, perhaps, that you should be wary of your actions from this POV. I don't actually know to what extent you do these things. Moments of fit in an argument? Fine. Everyday life? Not cool.
Gotta agree with this here - I have the habit of just giving respect out to everyone and then feeling poop when I get none back. But hey, I'll live xD

Oh, no no no. I'm actually quite close with my mum ^^; We joke around by insulting each other, so it's all fine xD Like I said, calling her "senile" or "fugly" makes her giggle - I'm only messing about and she knows it :D

How did we get from interviews to this?! xD Seems like we're going a little off-topic, haha. Gotta love this forum though, the conversations and stuff :')

~Sealboy

Old 10-08-2012, 07:30 AM

Quote:

Bahaha, your lurk corner. You do that. Mr Respect Demander.

~GS.
Will do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post

Spoiler:

I respect both of my parents for different things, but they did not get it just because they are my parents.

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 10-08-2012 at 07:34 AM.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:21 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Woah, woah, hang on. o.o I thought Mike was only kidding/trolling/joking when he said that thing about old people having to earn his respect and that he doesn't respect his elders. As for Sealboy, I know it's light-hearted and he's not serious... I think we were all just kidding here. D:

*not inclined to let this conversation continue*

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 10-08-2012, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Woah, woah, hang on. o.o I thought Mike was only kidding/trolling/joking when he said that thing about old people having to earn his respect and that he doesn't respect his elders. As for Sealboy, I know it's light-hearted and he's not serious... I think we were all just kidding here. D:

*not inclined to let this conversation continue*

~GS.
For me, only partially.
Old 06-13-2013, 09:52 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

I am no longer doing interviews on Pe2k.

However, at Pokemon Crossroads, I will be starting up an interview show again. So if you are interested, head on over there and they should be up sometime!

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Closed Thread