Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 05:48 PM
Roughsauce Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Roughsauce
Default Re: WLM2 - Where PE2K and music make babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
Santa?
Oh...

Anyway, AA was seriously good! :D Them and Emmure rip the audience a new *******!
Asking Alexandria? Mffmfmfmfhmmhhffmfmf...

Metalcore is poop, but hey, thats just my opinion so whatever.

I was originally going to go see Rise Against later on but their newest album was real letdown, and I don't think its worth spending 40 bucks just to see Bad Religion. And why is Bad Religion opening for Rise Against? Whutever...

So, any Mastodon fans here? I'm pumped for their new album. Howabout Star F*cking Hipsters? Any news on their new album?

Credit to JJ (Jokester Jesse)
Old 04-02-2011, 05:52 PM
Cucumber Offline

Send a message via AIM to Cucumber

Quote:
Santa?
Oh...

Anyway, AA was seriously good! :D Them and Emmure rip the audience a new *******!
I'm going to see AA at warped tour. I saw Emmure along with Of Mice & Men and Attack Attack! and they where absolutely ridiculous. Made the crowd move so much it was crazy.
Old 04-02-2011, 05:58 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainstorm View Post
I'm going to see AA at warped tour. I saw Emmure along with Of Mice & Men and Attack Attack! and they where absolutely ridiculous. Made the crowd move so much it was crazy.
YEP! When Emmure started playing Sound Wave Superior, the crowd nearly ate me alive! Sh*t was freaking scary, man. I thought I was gonna die xD Totally worth it, though :3
Old 04-02-2011, 06:00 PM
Roughsauce Offline

Quote:
YEP! When Emmure started playing Sound Wave Superior, the crowd nearly ate me alive! Sh*t was freaking scary, man. I thought I was gonna die xD Totally worth it, though :3
Were you in the pit? I remember when I got sucked into the pit at a Cancer Bats concert, I nearly got crushed until I realized that you can't fight it, you have to go with the flow...

/corny

Old 04-02-2011, 06:02 PM
Cucumber Offline

Quote:
Yeah it was pretty ridiculous in Orlando as well. Speaking of Warped Tour they announced mainstage bands which include A Day To Remember, The Devil Wears Prada, August Burns Red, Attack Attack!, and Asking Alexandria. Should be a pretty good time if your into Metalcore. Outside of mainstage there are some good bands as well ranging from a lot of different genre's.
Old 04-02-2011, 06:03 PM
Woodchuck Offline

Send a message via MSN to Woodchuck Send a message via Skype™ to Woodchuck

Quote:
I just can't bring myself to understand the fascination people have with Deathcore. It bores the living hell out of me.

"Because without Twitter... You're f*cking nothing. Your life is just a burnt-out shell. You're like a husk."
Old 04-02-2011, 06:07 PM
Cucumber Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodchuck View Post
I just can't bring myself to understand the fascination people have with Deathcore. It bores the living hell out of me.
Emmure is pretty repetitive and does get boring. I generally don't listen to them but it was fun being in the crowd when they played here because of how crazy it was. I haven't heard much other Deathcore.
Old 04-02-2011, 06:11 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughsauce View Post
Were you in the pit? I remember when I got sucked into the pit at a Cancer Bats concert, I nearly got crushed until I realized that you can't fight it, you have to go with the flow...

/corny

Dude, when Emmure starts playing, EVERYTHING'S A PIT! You're getting mashed against the walls, elbowed in the gut, spat on, the works! It's brutal but it was probably the best concert I've ever been to! I was still shaking and hyped an hour or so after it ended xD

Also, just checked the San Diego line-up for Warped and I'M SO GOING! :'D I don't care how much hip-hop garbage is gonna be there, TDWP, Attack Attack!, AA, TWA, Of Mice and Men, and so many more. FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-- YES!
Old 04-02-2011, 06:30 PM
Roughsauce Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodchuck View Post
Quote:

Dude, when Emmure starts playing, EVERYTHING'S A PIT! You're getting mashed against the walls, elbowed in the gut, spat on, the works! It's brutal but it was probably the best concert I've ever been to! I was still shaking and hyped an hour or so after it ended xD

Also, just checked the San Diego line-up for Warped and I'M SO GOING! :'D I don't care how much hip-hop garbage is gonna be there, TDWP, Attack Attack!, AA, TWA, Of Mice and Men, and so many more. FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-- YES!
I completely agree with Woodchuck. Deathcore, Metalcore, its all the same boring, droning ****. Woodchuck, you're hilarious and incredibly chill. Are you British?

As for 3m0d0ll, I think that the lineup for Vans warped tour 2011 sucks donkey nuts. The only things I care about there would be Against Me!, The Menzingers, and one more band who's name escapes me.

Old 04-02-2011, 06:32 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Quote:
I completely agree with Woodchuck. Deathcore, Metalcore, its all the same boring, droning ****. Woodchuck, you're hilarious and incredibly chill. Are you British?

As for 3m0d0ll, I think that the lineup for Vans warped tour 2011 sucks donkey nuts. The only things I care about there would be Against Me!, The Menzingers, and one more band who's name escapes me.
It's just what I like ^.^ It's what sounds good to me, and honestly, I couldn't care less if you dislike it or not. :P
Old 04-02-2011, 07:13 PM
Woodchuck Offline

Send a message via MSN to Woodchuck Send a message via Skype™ to Woodchuck

Quote:
Haha, no. I talk to some Brits on a regular basis, though, so maybe it rubs off on me.

Quote:
It's just what I like ^.^ It's what sounds good to me, and honestly, I couldn't care less if you dislike it or not. :P
Pretty much the best attitude to have when it comes to music.

"Because without Twitter... You're f*cking nothing. Your life is just a burnt-out shell. You're like a husk."
Old 04-02-2011, 09:40 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Name: TA

Favorite genre(s): Electronic/Drum and Bass/Rock

Favorite Bands/Artists: Spor(Feed Me), Pendulum, Sidius & Rawkus, Sidius & WAYZ, Chemical Brothers, Breaking Benjamin, John Powell, Delta Heavy, Bachelors of Science, Friction Camo & Krooked, Die Atzen, Muse, Rooney, Green Bay, Matchbox Twenty, and Dexcell.

It is about damn time I post here.

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 04-05-2011 at 05:17 AM.
Old 04-05-2011, 04:59 AM
Roughsauce Offline

I just saw Sebadoh at the local place, IT WAS F*CKING AWESOME. I wanted to ask this one girl out, but she left early. I cannot stress how awesome the concert was, it was unforgettable. Before the concert Lou Barlow just walked around and me and my friend had a real conversation with him and he gave my friend a free shirt which he signed!

Old 04-05-2011, 03:50 PM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron

Warped is gonna blow this year.
likeeveryyear

But um,
I've been listening to a band called The Beatles. Don't know if you've ever heard of em'. They're pretty sswwwwateeet.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:40 PM
Roughsauce Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon_Ron View Post
Warped is gonna blow this year.
likeeveryyear

But um,
I've been listening to a band called The Beatles. Don't know if you've ever heard of em'. They're pretty sswwwwateeet.
Y U SO LATE.

I went through my Beatles phase about a year ago. They're still f*cking awesome.

But yea, warped sucks balls. The setlist is a bunch of crappy scene bands. Hrmph.

Closed Thread