Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #226  
Old 04-26-2010, 05:53 PM
Zolar's Avatar
Zolar Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Does it concern you?
Posts: 767
Send a message via AIM to Zolar Send a message via Yahoo to Zolar
Default Re: Front Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock64 View Post
I'll take you, sir. I'll have your RP up very soon. ^_^
If your too busy with other RPS I can ask someone else

~Zolar
__________________


Large image is large.
Reply With Quote
  #227  
Old 04-26-2010, 06:20 PM
Bumblebee16's Avatar
Bumblebee16 Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Patroling Cybertron™
Posts: 5,995
Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Front Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zolar View Post
If your too busy with other RPS I can ask someone else

~Zolar
He'll have it up soon, just be patient xD. It hasn't even been a day yet.
__________________
|VPP Stats©°|-|URPG Stats®°|-
If you can do a story deal, I can make it worth your time
|"A driver doesn't pick the car, the car picks the driver. It's a mystical bond between man and machine."™°|

Reply With Quote
  #228  
Old 04-26-2010, 06:25 PM
Zolar's Avatar
Zolar Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Does it concern you?
Posts: 767
Send a message via AIM to Zolar Send a message via Yahoo to Zolar
Default Re: Front Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee16 View Post
He'll have it up soon, just be patient xD. It hasn't even been a day yet.
I know I'm not very patient..... :FAIL: Bad characteristic to have.....
__________________


Large image is large.
Reply With Quote
  #229  
Old 04-26-2010, 06:52 PM
ipokemon's Avatar
ipokemon Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 235
Send a message via MSN to ipokemon
Default Re: Front Gate

Name: Sebs
Entrance Fee: $2,500
Location: powerplant
*Style:either
Total Money: 3.000
Total Cost: 3,000
Change: 3,000-3,000=0
Total Items: none

Pokemon Stats
Pokemon:elekid
Nickname:elek
Gender:male
Ability: static
Nature: adamant
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:none

Other Info: no
Reply With Quote
  #230  
Old 04-26-2010, 06:53 PM
Zolar's Avatar
Zolar Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Does it concern you?
Posts: 767
Send a message via AIM to Zolar Send a message via Yahoo to Zolar
Default Re: Front Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipokemon View Post
Name: Sebs
Entrance Fee: $2,500
Location: powerplant
*Style:either
Total Money: 3.000
Total Cost: 3,000
Change: 3,000-3,000=0
Total Items: none

Pokemon Stats
Pokemon:elekid
Nickname:elek
Gender:male
Ability: static
Nature: adamant
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:none

Other Info: no
Hehe btw the entrance fee is 3,500
and I think you need at least 2 pokemans
__________________


Large image is large.
Reply With Quote
  #231  
Old 04-26-2010, 06:56 PM
ipokemon's Avatar
ipokemon Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 235
Send a message via MSN to ipokemon
Default Re: Front Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zolar View Post
Hehe btw the entrance fee is 3,500
and I think you need at least 2 pokemans
ohh well i just started urpg so how do you get more money and how do you get other mons?
Reply With Quote
  #232  
Old 04-26-2010, 07:35 PM
Zolar's Avatar
Zolar Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Does it concern you?
Posts: 767
Send a message via AIM to Zolar Send a message via Yahoo to Zolar
Default Re: Front Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipokemon View Post
ohh well i just started urpg so how do you get more money and how do you get other mons?
Ok so I am not spamming I'm going to try to keep on topic....
Ok to get money go to the trainer station accept my battle..
Oooooo I want to get in the park
Then Ill make the thread and we battle and we get money
I can't wait to get into the park!
__________________


Large image is large.
Reply With Quote
  #233  
Old 04-26-2010, 07:38 PM
Shock64's Avatar
Shock64 Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 438
Send a message via AIM to Shock64 Send a message via MSN to Shock64
Default Re: Front Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zolar View Post
Ok so I am not spamming I'm going to try to keep on topic....
Ok to get money go to the trainer station accept my battle..
Oooooo I want to get in the park
Then Ill make the thread and we battle and we get money
I can't wait to get into the park!
Calm down, man. I've started to type up your RP post. I just gotta write it. But I did the formatting and stuff. It'll be up in most likely less than a half hour.
__________________
Paired with the amazing and wonderful Tsuki. <3

|URPG Stats|Contest Stats|Park Stats|
Reply With Quote
  #234  
Old 04-26-2010, 07:40 PM
Zolar's Avatar
Zolar Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Does it concern you?
Posts: 767
Send a message via AIM to Zolar Send a message via Yahoo to Zolar
Default Re: Front Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock64 View Post
Calm down, man. I've started to type up your RP post. I just gotta write it. But I did the formatting and stuff. It'll be up in most likely less than a half hour.
Oh ok. I just wanted to stay on topic to tell ipokemon how to make money on URPG, and he isn't responding through PMs sooo yeah.
__________________


Large image is large.
Reply With Quote
  #235  
Old 04-30-2010, 07:25 AM
Vanity's Avatar
Vanity Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: I think its called a house.
Posts: 322
Send a message via AIM to Vanity
Default Re: Front Gate

Name: Richard 'Richie' Evans.
Entrance Fee: $3,500
Location: Meteor Valley
*Style: Individual RP
Extra Pokemon Permit: No thanks.
Total Money: 3,500;
Total Cost: 3,500.
Change: 0.
Total Items: Park Ball x 4.

Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

Pokemon: Scizor
Nickname: Hurricane
Gender: Male
Ability: Technician
Nature: Adamant
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: None.
__________________

B/W Team | VPP
Icon made by Mizuki Emi
Reply With Quote
  #236  
Old 05-03-2010, 07:18 PM
Bumblebee16's Avatar
Bumblebee16 Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Patroling Cybertron™
Posts: 5,995
Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Front Gate

TRAINER FORM

Name: Cameron Grey

Entrance Fee: $3,500

Location: Botanical Gardens

*Style: Individual RP

Extra Pokemon Permit: 2 ($1ooo)

Total Money: 535oo

Total Cost: 49ooo

Change: 535oo - 45oo = 49ooo

Total Items: Max Potion (1x), Full Heal (2x), Type Repellant (3x), Mega Poffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x) Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Uncommon Voice Disk (3x), ATablet (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Park Balls (3x), Hyperballs (8x), Superball (5x), Munchlax Costume (1x)

-Pokemon Stats-



Pokemon: Houndoom
Nickname: Shadow
Gender: Male
Ability: Early Bird
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Sludge Bomb, Iron Tail, Return, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Will-o-Wisp, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Roar
____________


*Recolor made by Sequentio*

Pokemon: Gardevoir
Nickname: Rayne
Gender: Female
Ability: Sychronize
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Grass), Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Shadow Sneak, Encore, Wish, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell

___________________



Pokemon: Infernape
Nickname: Wyldfyr
Gender: Male
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Careful
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Focus Punch, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, U-turn, Substitute, Roar, Taunt, Earthquake, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Flying), Fake Out, Encore, Thunderpunch

_________________



Pokemon: Lucario
Nickname: Ryōjin
Gender: Male
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power (Ground), Flash Cannon, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, Agility

Other Info: Shadow is always out of his Pokeball - I am using my Munchlax costume - whatever that does

ALSO: Using Grass Type Repellant

__________________
|VPP Stats©°|-|URPG Stats®°|-
If you can do a story deal, I can make it worth your time
|"A driver doesn't pick the car, the car picks the driver. It's a mystical bond between man and machine."™°|


Last edited by Bumblebee16; 05-04-2010 at 12:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #237  
Old 05-06-2010, 12:46 AM
Sec's Avatar
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Shellder Bowling! :D
Posts: 1,016
Send a message via AIM to Sec
Default Re: Front Gate

Lazy rangers >:[ I'll take you through bee XD
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #238  
Old 05-10-2010, 08:54 PM
Sec's Avatar
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Shellder Bowling! :D
Posts: 1,016
Send a message via AIM to Sec
Default Re: Front Gate

TRAINER FORM

Name: Sec
Entrance Fee: $3,500
Location: Meteor Valley
*Style: Individual
Extra Pokemon Permit: Nope
Total Money: 39.5k
Total Cost: 3.5k
Change: 36k
Total Items: Max Potion x 5
Full Heal x 2
Park Ball x 4
Super Ball x 4
Hyper Ball x 5
Perfume(Nightstalker) x 1
Drifblim Costume(Heaven) x 1
Pokeplayer x 1
Digital Camera x 1

Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

Pokemon: Rotom-W
Nickname: Rotom
Gender: GL
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Mild
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:[TM/HM Moves]
Dark Pulse, Hidden Power(Bug), Will-o-Wisp
[BM/SM/MT Moves]
Hydro Pump, Signal Beam, Sucker Punch, Pain Split

Pokemon: Infernape
Nickname: Infernape
Gender: Male
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Modest
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:[TM/HM Moves]
Brick Break, Earthquake, Grass Knot, Hidden Power(Ground), Overheat, Roar, Shadow Claw, Sleep Talk, Solarbeam, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Substitute, Swords Dance, Will-O-Wisp
[BM/SM/MT Moves]
Counter, Encore, Endeavor, Fake Out, Thunderpunch

Other Notes: Bee already agreed to take me through again xDDD
__________________

Last edited by Sec; 05-10-2010 at 08:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #239  
Old 05-10-2010, 08:59 PM
Bumblebee16's Avatar
Bumblebee16 Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Patroling Cybertron™
Posts: 5,995
Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Front Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sec View Post
TRAINER FORM

Name: Sec
Entrance Fee: $3,500
Location: Meteor Valley
*Style: Individual
Extra Pokemon Permit: Nope
Total Money: 39.5k
Total Cost: 3.5k
Change: 36k
Total Items: Max Potion x 5
Full Heal x 2
Park Ball x 4
Super Ball x 4
Hyper Ball x 5
Perfume(Nightstalker) x 1
Drifblim Costume(Heaven) x 1
Pokeplayer x 1
Digital Camera x 1

Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

Pokemon: Rotom-W
Nickname: Rotom
Gender: GL
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Mild
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:[TM/HM Moves]
Dark Pulse, Hidden Power(Bug), Will-o-Wisp
[BM/SM/MT Moves]
Hydro Pump, Signal Beam, Sucker Punch, Pain Split

Pokemon: Infernape
Nickname: Infernape
Gender: Male
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Modest
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:[TM/HM Moves]
Brick Break, Earthquake, Grass Knot, Hidden Power(Ground), Overheat, Roar, Shadow Claw, Sleep Talk, Solarbeam, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Substitute, Swords Dance, Will-O-Wisp
[BM/SM/MT Moves]
Counter, Encore, Endeavor, Fake Out, Thunderpunch

Other Notes: Bee already agreed to take me through again xDDD
I am so not being forced into doing this xDD - CLAIMED
I'll have the rolls done and the RP up soon.
__________________
|VPP Stats©°|-|URPG Stats®°|-
If you can do a story deal, I can make it worth your time
|"A driver doesn't pick the car, the car picks the driver. It's a mystical bond between man and machine."™°|


Last edited by Bumblebee16; 05-10-2010 at 09:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #240  
Old 05-12-2010, 09:45 AM
Iridium's Avatar
Iridium Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: India
Posts: 4,712
Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium
Default Re: Front Gate

There is the one week limit, so you need to wait till the 13th, Sec.
__________________


<3
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com