Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park

National Park Welcome to the URPG's National Park. This is the place to come if your a role-playing fanatic, because here at the Park, you RP your way towards catching more Pokemon!

Old 10-20-2009, 08:21 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir
Default Re: General Park Discussion/Feedback/Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog of Hellsing View Post
Congrats Poke-person! *Throws lukewarm tar over you and covers you in old smelly chicken feathers.* No go out 'n' spread the gospel, yo!

@ Medz: Yes, but make sure you post here listing what it is you're editing so we know and everything.

EDIT: I just realized that my new name, coupled with my avvy and sig, is going to make MORE people think I'm a dude than before >>.
Well, DOH!, at least the male version is better than the female one, if you catch my drift...

Anyway, I think I'll change my name in the SU. I'm not sure if it'll be my last change, but I can't bother for now...

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 10-20-2009, 08:26 PM
Dragoness Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGardevoir View Post
Well, DOH!, at least the male version is better than the female one, if you catch my drift...

Anyway, I think I'll change my name in the SU. I'm not sure if it'll be my last change, but I can't bother for now...
...*falls out of seat laughing* I don't think Jess considered that aspect of the name, rofl.

I DIDN'T say it tho! So I can't be blamed for it *Whispers to Alucard: It was him*

Tell me what you change your name to, btw. Bet it will be interesting...
Old 10-20-2009, 08:57 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoness View Post
...*falls out of seat laughing* I don't think Jess considered that aspect of the name, rofl.

I DIDN'T say it tho! So I can't be blamed for it *Whispers to Alucard: It was him*

Tell me what you change your name to, btw. Bet it will be interesting...
Hey! Don't blame me, blame the all around savvyness caused by Tvtropes! Now I can't read a frigging thing without denoting unfortunate implications et similia.

Anyway, I just renamed myself Brisbane Kreutzhart. Bibi for his friends. Yeah, I know, sounds like a girl's name. That's why I chose it ;)

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 10-20-2009, 09:08 PM
Dragoness Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGardevoir View Post
Hey! Don't blame me, blame the all around savvyness caused by Tvtropes! Now I can't read a frigging thing without denoting unfortunate implications et similia.

Anyway, I just renamed myself Brisbane Kreutzhart. Bibi for his friends. Yeah, I know, sounds like a girl's name. That's why I chose it ;)
Actually, Brisbane sounds like a dude's name. "Bibi" could be either girl-ish or actaully man-ish. Depends on how you pronounce it...?
Old 10-20-2009, 09:13 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoness View Post
Actually, Brisbane sounds like a dude's name. "Bibi" could be either girl-ish or actaully man-ish. Depends on how you pronounce it...?
I know Brisbane is a guy's name, I was referring to Bibi.

depends on how you pronounce it I guess.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
Old 10-21-2009, 08:47 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Okay, after some discussion with DG and Erai, we've come up with a way for battling Shedinja without killing it all the time or relying solely on status conditions. The post is located in the Parkpedia; there's also a link in the Locations list ("Shedinja" being the link title, fittingly enough lol). GO READ AND STUFF.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 10-24-2009, 08:14 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Another double post, whewt for me!

As of today, Khajmer is officially the Park's newest Ranger! Congrats and all that, now go swab the poop deck or something like that.

Also, go sign up for the Halloween event, people! We can't do it with just a few members. I'd hate to have to cancel it and come up with something less fun because we didn't have enough people signed up for it, I'd make the deadline to enter longer, but meh, I'll just have to see how it is Monday.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 10-25-2009, 05:58 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

I kinda forgot to post...

Anyway, as of now, Sequentio is now our newest ranger ^ě Congratulate

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
Old 10-25-2009, 10:39 PM
Dragoness Offline

CONGRATS! :D *throws brightly colored glitter everywhere*

Old 10-28-2009, 04:25 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Okay, added a rule so people know to clearly state what kind of Ball they're using when trying to catch Pokemon.

Also, a note for Rangers: You all should have a link to the URPG backup forum, as well as the password to get access to the Park board there. That's because we use that board for secret Park discussions, or at least we do sometimes lol. Also, there's a thread there for Ranger Tests, so the Elite Rangers need to be able to get in so they can use the posted tests if they want to. If you don't have a link to the forum or don't have/lost/forgot the password for the Park board, IM/PM/VM me and I'll get it to you.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 10-28-2009, 08:18 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

All right everyone, Shen has just become our newest Ranger, so congratulate him or else!

Also, I added a note about Hidden Power in the Anime Move section of the Parkpedia. Basically, when a Trainer encounters a Wild Pokemon with Hidden Power, the Ranger rolls to determine what type it is. After the Trainer leaves the Park they must get an official Type rolled (means getting a reroll lol).

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 10-29-2009, 02:53 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

*Shot for triple-posting.*

I have added notes for Attract and Destiny Bond in the Moves section of the Parkpedia.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 11-06-2009, 02:30 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Whoo, QUADRUPLE POST! New record for me lol.

Okay so, I've been thinking, and not nearly as many people are rushing to get through the Park now. Of course this is mostly because most people are still in their first RPs, but I wanted to try something. As soon as, say, ten more people finish their RPs, I'd liked to see how soon people come back to the Park. If they wait several days after their initial week, I think I might lower the waiting period to maybe five days. Otherwise, only a few people will be coming in at a time, and there won't really be enough work for all the Rangers. In fact, I was thinking of maybe just dropping the waiting period altogether for a while. We have several active Rangers who can take two or three people at a time, but as of now, I don't expect another big rush like the first one we had. This way, people don't have to waste time waiting, since no one else would be trying to go through. THOUGHTS?

Also, Rangers: I've been thinking of making Wages on a bi-weekly basis. I believe this is how Refs are paid, correct? At any rate, it would mean less work for me, since Rangers won't have as many logs within a two-week period as they would in a four-week period. THOUGHTS?

I'm going to add a few more move notes to the Parkpedia, I'll edit this when I'm done doing so. If anyone can think of a move that should be explained or whatever, let me know so it can be added. I think I might make a separate post for these notes, since we're getting quite a few.

EDIT: Also, a note: anyone who started an RP BEFORE the Special Map was made a normal Item can still buy one from their Ranger if they want.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 11-06-2009 at 03:41 PM.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:48 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Geez, this thread is dead except for my posts. C'mon people, come make things happen!

Anyways, Ranger Wages are posted, so go claim your money you greedy little grubsters XD.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 11-29-2009, 02:41 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64

I have a question...

I haven't gone to the park yet (though I am planning on it) and I don't really want to use the character I signed up with, can I make a few SU for the character I want to use now?

--Tsuki

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993