Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park

National Park Welcome to the URPG's National Park. This is the place to come if your a role-playing fanatic, because here at the Park, you RP your way towards catching more Pokemon!

Old 01-11-2010, 01:20 PM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Splishee
Default Re: General Park Discussion/Feedback/Questions

What's the capture rate modifier of "Supreme Park Balls" (from that Park Item Extravaganza thingo)? :x
Old 01-11-2010, 01:35 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splishee View Post
What's the capture rate modifier of "Supreme Park Balls" (from that Park Item Extravaganza thingo)? :x
Added 30 to the end capture rate. So like if your rate was 30(at the end), after adding the Supreme Ball rate it would be 60
(From TTar_Trainer)

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League

Last edited by Trainer17; 01-11-2010 at 01:47 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:38 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

That would be correct, just slap a straight 30 (NOT a percent, just flatout 30) on the end capture rate. Leave the Parkball section empty by the way.

Also, Medz is our newest Ranger, having earned himself a temporary license! Congratulate him quickly, we must get him to the sacrificial offer for hot-wax dripping and 24 straight hours of listening to bad pop music.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 01-11-2010, 02:47 PM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog of Hellsing View Post
That would be correct, just slap a straight 30 (NOT a percent, just flatout 30) on the end capture rate. Leave the Parkball section empty by the way.

Also, Medz is our newest Ranger, having earned himself a temporary license! Congratulate him quickly, we must get him to the sacrificial offer for hot-wax dripping and 24 straight hours of listening to bad pop music.
Don't forget being forced to walk through the perfume aisle in David Jones! THOSE SALESPEOPLE HAVE NO MERCY!

Also, congrats. :]

EDIT: Maybe I'm dumb, or a little slow because it's almost 3 am, but I still don't get this ball thing. @_@
How exactly do you put the 30 on the catch rate? It's all done in percentages of 1, right? 1 = 100%? So if the end percent was 30%, does that make the catch rate 0.3... or am I completely missing something? ;_______;

Last edited by Splishee; 01-11-2010 at 03:10 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 04:45 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splishee View Post
Don't forget being forced to walk through the perfume aisle in David Jones! THOSE SALESPEOPLE HAVE NO MERCY!

Also, congrats. :]

EDIT: Maybe I'm dumb, or a little slow because it's almost 3 am, but I still don't get this ball thing. @_@
How exactly do you put the 30 on the catch rate? It's all done in percentages of 1, right? 1 = 100%? So if the end percent was 30%, does that make the catch rate 0.3... or am I completely missing something? ;_______;
Say the final catch rate, without taking in accound the pokemon, is 66%. By using a Supreme Park Ball, I'd have a 96% catch rate, since it adds a flat 30% to any catch rate.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 01-11-2010, 04:57 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

It's NOT 30%, but a full thirty added to the end of the capture rate. Fill out all the other necessary sections, like Pokemon HP and the like, but DON'T add anything the in the Park Ball section. After everything else has been filled out, click on the red square next to the "Chance of capturing Mon" square (or whatever it is), and then add thirty to whatever that number is for the final capture rate.

So say the capture rate before adding the Supreme Ball bonus is 45%. 45% + 30 = 75%.

Remember, the 30 is NOT A PERCENTAGE. It's just a normal whole number, that being 30.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 01-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Yep, got it. Sorry about that; I was a little confused by the way you said '30, not a percentage' because I thought you meant adding the whole number onto something, not just 30/100 + [whatever]/100. Gah, nevermind. I'm just confusing myself! Thanks for explaining, guys. xD.
Old 01-11-2010, 08:49 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

All right, after talking to some of my fellow Elite Rangers, it's been decided that Rangers will be paid for their non-battle posts as well as their battle posts. For every non-battle post made, the Ranger will make 250. It's not much, but it's something, and will hopefully encourage Rangers to post more often.

It's also been decided Rangers will be paid for past non-battle posts. These wages will be added to the curren Ranger Wages as soon as they're complete.

Also, I mentioned this in the Ranger Wages thread, but we're testing a new way of giving out Wages. I'll explain the details when I get a chance, I've gotta get going now.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 01-11-2010, 11:27 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog of Hellsing View Post
All right, after talking to some of my fellow Elite Rangers, it's been decided that Rangers will be paid for their non-battle posts as well as their battle posts. For every non-battle post made, the Ranger will make 250. It's not much, but it's something, and will hopefully encourage Rangers to post more often.

It's also been decided Rangers will be paid for past non-battle posts. These wages will be added to the curren Ranger Wages as soon as they're complete.

Also, I mentioned this in the Ranger Wages thread, but we're testing a new way of giving out Wages. I'll explain the details when I get a chance, I've gotta get going now.
So, to make it easier, do you want us to post them in our Ranger Page like we do with the Battle Posts?

Old 01-12-2010, 01:17 AM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth

I applaud this decision, and I certainly will enjoy my 7,250 =D
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD
Old 01-12-2010, 12:24 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

@ Bumblebee: No, it's silly to post a link to EVERY FREAKING POST in each RP you do lol. All I ask is that, for all current RPs and new ones, a Ranger posts a link to it in their Log so whoever does Wages can easily find your RPs without having to search through the pages for them. Keep linking battle posts as usual, too. We'll do it this way unless we find a more efficient, easier way of doing things.

Oh, a few other things. The new way of giving out Wages is like this: whoever does Wages will check four posts by each Ranger: the first and last posts of an RP, a battle post, and a random post. Depending on the quality of the posts, Wages will then be given out as described below:

If 3-4/4 posts are good: Full wages (1k) per battle post
If 2/4 posts are good: Slightly reduced wages (750) per battle post
If 3-4/4 posts are poor: Half wages (500) per battle post

So if three or four out of the four posts checked are good quality, you'll get paid full Wages for each battle post. If you have three or four poor posts, you'll get 500 per battle post. If you have two good and two poor posts, you'll get 750 per battle post.

I'll add this, as well as the thing for non-battle posts, in the Ranger Logs area and such.

Also, I've edited several Abilities so they fit the Park better, but I can't decide what to do with Unburden ><. I mean, since we don't have Hold Items in the Park and all...if anyone gets any good ideas let me know, please.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 01-12-2010, 01:06 PM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I like this new method. ^^

Unburden.... Hmm. Maybe if the Trainer uses an item on the Pokemon its Speed doubles? It gets encouraged by the item being used or it being less for its trainer to hold? Idk. :x
Old 01-12-2010, 01:13 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

You might actually have something there, Splish.

Unburden: When this Pokemon's Trainer uses an Item on it to replenish HP or heal status conditions, this Pokemon's Speed increases from having the burden of its condition removed.

Sound good?

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 01-12-2010, 01:17 PM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Ooh, yes. Molto bene! ^^;
Old 01-12-2010, 01:30 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Whewt, I'll go edit the Abilities thingy again.

Also, the Ranger Information thread has been updated with the new Wages info.

^Rock Musical Bleach^