Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 12-19-2009, 08:40 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Pokemon: Ordo Journeys Series

FIRST ATTEMPT AT MAKING A SERIES... HOT DOG!
Pokémon Ordo Journeys Ep 1
A message from the writer:
Hello again! Sorry for keeping you waiting. I have changed the story so much that hopefully it won’t scare you. Now that I have done this, the story won’t be AS choppy and less likely to be unbelievable. If you are one of those people who think that I was doing fine (I can assure you there aren’t very many) I am not changing my mind. This change was for the best. Without further ado, LETS GET STARTED!
Note: Ash and Ender both own a Pikachu. Thus I will make Ash’s Pikachu say “Pikachu” and Ender’s Pikachu say “Pikacha”.

Most people would consider Ender an experienced trainer. He had powerful Pokémon, had the badge that proved he had beaten the Jhoto Pokémon league and even has some experience in the land of Ordo. It could be said that Ender was responsible. However, his journey didn’t start like many other trainers. He got two Pokémon at almost the same time.
As he was going to Professor Oaks lab to get his first Pokémon one year after Ash he got a Squirtle. Right as he left the facility he bumped into a Pikachu. After a long battle Ender got a Pikachu. With these Pokémon he captured a Geodude, Tailow, and Roserade.
Now Ender has a task that he has taken from Professor Cottonwood. What is his mission? His mission is to wait for two trainers that are rather late.
“What is taking them so long? I am seriously wondering if he is always late like this… I hear he was even late getting his first Pokémon...”
*On the a ship*
Ash was rustling around in his bag. He wanted to make sure he had everything to start his new Pokémon journey.
“Attention all passengers, attention all passengers! We are about to dock in New Point Port. Please don’t forget any luggage or Pokémon. If any luggage is damaged or missing please report it to Officer Jenny at the Visitor and Registration Center. Thank you!” announced the captain of the ship.
“Come on Ash! We are gonna be late! What are you going to do if the trainer ditches us!?”
“Listen Misty, I am used to Brock waking us up before the ship sails off! So technically the mistake isn’t my fault.” said Ash somewhat truthfully.
“If it is YOUR mistake it is YOUR fault!” yelled Misty angrily.
*Ships horn*
“Oh, I hope we aren’t left in the city not knowing where anything is.” worried Misty.
“It’ll be fine Misty. I have a map of New Point. We will find our way around.” assured Ash.
“Do you wanna know why we were so lost back in Kanto Ash? Because you had the map half the time!”
“Jeez Misty, someone got out on the wrong side of the bed this morning.”
“Pika Pi!” agreed Pikachu.
*On the docks*
“Man, Ash is not going to have a good track record with me if he is always this late.” complained Ender.
“Huh, at least your trainer didn’t call a minute ago to say the she isn’t coming today!” said another impatient trainer.
“Wow, tough luck.”
“PIKACHU!” yelled a Pikachu leaping off the little ramp that lead to the metal dock.
“Woah, I wonder if that is Ash’s Pikachu.
“Pikacha” said Ender’s Pikachu.
“Pikachu come back here! Don’t run off!” Ash yelled.
“It is alright. So you must be Ash… who is this with you? Is she like your girlfriend or something?” asked Ender.
“What? Oh this is Misty.”
“I am not Ash’s girlfriend!”
SMACK!
“Ow…” moaned Ender as he rubbed the back of his head in pain.
“So what is the first thing I have to do to get a gym badge!?” pondered Ash eagerly.
“Woah Ash, slow down. I reserved a room for you. It is nearly Christmas and you already want to move?” asked Misty.
“People in Ordo celebrate by handing a baby Pichu to a trainer that is able to beat the queen of Pikachu in a contest.” explained Ender.
“How’d you know that Misty?” wondered Ash, clueless.
“Unlike some people, I read the travel and vacation brochures.”
“I already reserved a room for you Ash, but I wasn’t expecting a duo. I guess I can ask if we can get another room. Oh, by the way tomorrow is the Pikachu Carnival!” announced Ender excitedly.
“Why do they celebrate Pikachu?” asked Ash.
“Pikacha, Pika, Pi!” squeaked Ender’s Pikachu, saying “Who shouldn’t?”
“I don’t know. I think it has to do with how rare they are hear. Only one person has seen a Pikachu that was native here, and he disappeared four months ago.” said Ender.
“Weird…“ muttered Misty.
They started walking to the Visitors Center.
“So I guess the next few days is going to be a vacation” said Ash.
“You’re right Ash!” said Misty in a way that assured that they would not leave the town until AFTER she got a moments relaxation.
“OH! I almost forgot! You need to get registered here. The way they register you is kinda cool. They register your Pokedex and then they tell you to go over to the P.C.”
“So what?” asked Misty, unimpressed.
“Well, the P.C has this little digital face, either boy or girl, it is chosen by random. Anyway so they give you this digital, artificial intelligence, person and you can talk to him or her. It is pretty cool, I named mine Jane. Come on you can meet yours.” explained Ender excitedly.
“Woah, that is pretty cool.” Ash stated.
“I think we are here, Ender.”
“You are right Misty. Come on in and meet some new friends.” as Ender said that he broke into a small hip-hop slide and landed right near Officer Jenny.
“These folks need to be registered.”
“Do they? Well, come over here and I will register your Pokedex and then you can stop by the P.C.” commanded Jenny.
“Umm, ok.”
“Ok, now just say hello... Ash Ketchum.”
“Uh, hello?” greeted Ash.
“Hello Ash Ketchum! What would you this THS to be called?” asked the male THS, eager to get its first name.
“What does THS stand for?” asked Misty curiously.
“THS stands for Trainer Helping System.” stated the THS, still waiting for a name.
“I think I will name you... ... ... ... ... ... Pik.”
“Pik sir? Sounds like a funny na-“ the newly named Pik redirected his sight to Officer Jenny, who was not giving him a stern look, “Er, I mean, what about Pikachu? That would be fuller...”
“Sure, I guess...”
*In Ash and Misty’s inn room.*
“Oh, my THS is so awesome. I named her Waterflower. She loved it. And then we started talking about all the clothes and shoes around here!” Misty said excitedly.
“I really don’t think you are going to have a need for fancy clothes and shoes Misty.” laughed Ash.
“I guess you’re right.” said Misty as her face sunk.
“I am sure you can get some after Ash’s journey! You can load up before you go back to Kanto.”
“Do you want to come with us Ender?” asked Ash.
“Uh, I don’t want to impose. I was just thinking of tagging along during the festival. Then I was just gonna go alone afterwards.”
“Oh you won’t be imposing. We get trainers that follow us all the time.” said Misty.
“Uh, that’s nice to know I guess. Sure I will join, I haven’t really traveled with anyone before, and I think it’ll be fun.”
“But for now, Ash, we are going to have a relaxing vacation, riiiiight?”
“Yes Misty...”
“Oh and by the way there is a Christmas Bizarre. They have all sorts of Pokémon and Pokémon accessories. You wanna look around?” asked Ender.
“Sure! Let’s do it guys!” yelled Misty as she darted out the door as fast as her legs could carry her.
“She can move fast...” stated Ender.
“She moved faster when she had Togepi...”
Now that Ash and Misty have made a new friend Ender. They have just learned that their arrival is going to be one of great cheer. They might even get a rare Pichu as a welcome present! Stick around for the next part, coming out December, 26th 2009!
Old 12-22-2009, 09:09 AM

Default Re: Pokemon: Ordo Journeys Series

EP2

Message: I have said that this is a PG14 story. It is because of violence. There is a use of guns in here. Viewer discretion is advised for the rest of the episodes.

Ender woke up to here a T.V on. He new it was from Ash and Misty's room. He got up and opened his door. He opened their door and they were sitting on the couch.

"Hay Ender! How did you sleep?" asked Ash.
"I slept fine. You?"
"Ash snored all night. I am glad I was on the top bunk." said Misty.
"I do not snore!"
"I wouldn't know Ash, I was out cold." laughed Ender.
"Erm, I think I here the carnival outside." Ash said.
"Yeah, as I said, it would open up today."
Misty went out onto the balcony. It was snowing peacefully. Ash then made his way onto the balcony and looked down at the street. It was a festive sight. Little stalls with decorations galore and valuables that were colorful for the Christmas holiday. Misty turned around to run in and grab her bag to go down and look around. She then ran right in to Ender and fell to the floor.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to," he said has he helped her out, "I was just gonna point out that there is mistletoe above you and Ash."

Misty and Ash looked above them and looked down at each other.
"Uh..." muttered Ash as he just stood there.
Misty and Ash started moving towards each other.
"Oooh, wait! Never mind! it is just a vine coming down the building! Sorry again!" laughed Ender.
Misty looked at Ender angrily. She then smacked him with a large fan.
"LOOK CLOSER NEXT TIME!" yelled Misty.
"Owwwww..." moaned Ender as he slid to the ground.

It was a snowy day at the carnival. People were buying hot chocolate from stands and walking around talking. Most people just talked but another majority bought things from the stands. Even the store clerks and the customers did nothing but talk. It wasn't easy for Misty to get a coat for Ash and her. Ender had his own, which was a dark yellow with several pouches all over it.
"Get your pretzels here!" yelled a clerk.
Ender had only been in Ordo for a few weeks. So, he had never been to this place. He then grabbed his Pikachu and walked down the street. "Come on Ash! We should all sign up for the Pichu contest."
"Alright!"
"Pika! Pikachu!"
"It is alright Pikachu! I won't replace you with a Pichu!"
"Come here and get an ever so rare Pichu! The mystical Pokemon of Ordo!" yelled the female announcer.
"I am so signing up for that!" said Ender.
"Pika! Pikacha! Piiiiiiikaaaaaachaa!"
"Don't worry! I am sure you and the Pichu will get along just fine!" said Ender.
"I wonder if I should sign up? Should I Ash? You are good at these Pokemon ordeals." said Misty.
"I think you should! You are good with baby Pokemon. Remember Togepi?" asked Ash.
"Of course I do. I miss Togepi so much..." Misty started dropping tears from her blue eyes.
"It is okay Misty. You can get Pichu if I win." said Ash.
"Thanks Ash. I wonder if I can win by myself though... I will do it!" yelled Misty as she wiped away her tears and started to blush. Misty is very sensitive on what people think of her. She doesn't like to cry in front of a ton of people. But she did because Togepi, the baby Pokemon, was her Pokemon for the longest while.
"Ok next!" said the woman at the table.
The line had already got down to Ender and he was signing up. The people who didn't have Pokemon just sat there watching the trainers sign up. All eyes on Ash and Ender who had Pikachu. The ever so rare Pikachu is mentioned in a legend. The Pikachu are supposed to be the keys in unlocking a portal to a Pokemon who is supposed to destroy the Earth if released. I hope no one ever uses Pikachu for evil purposes! Find out in the next episode what will happen and who may use Pikachu for evil purposes!

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 01-09-2010 at 09:50 AM.
Old 12-22-2009, 10:36 PM
Alana Marie Offline

Traditionally writing in a 'script format' for a fanfic if frowned upon here.

You write out some of the physical stuff that happens, but not all. And when you switch from place to place you go "*On a boat*" Which makes little sense. You should actually describe the place in detail, like painting a picture with your words, and describe the actions the characters are preforming as they talk. I also suggest naming one of the Pikachu's it got rather confusing.

Your grammar could use some work as well. I suggest reading a few of the Fanfics around here to get a better idea of what your's should look like.

I reccomend checking out these:
Incarnate and Sliver.
I know both of the authors well, and they are both amazing with description and their grammar. :3

Good luck with your fanfic.
Old 12-23-2009, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana Marie View Post
Traditionally writing in a 'script format' for a fanfic if frowned upon here.

You write out some of the physical stuff that happens, but not all. And when you switch from place to place you go "*On a boat*" Which makes little sense. You should actually describe the place in detail, like painting a picture with your words, and describe the actions the characters are preforming as they talk. I also suggest naming one of the Pikachu's it got rather confusing.

Your grammar could use some work as well. I suggest reading a few of the Fanfics around here to get a better idea of what your's should look like.

I reccomend checking out these:
Incarnate and Sliver.
I know both of the authors well, and they are both amazing with description and their grammar. :3

Good luck with your fanfic.
Thanks for the message! I will gladly work on my grammar and descriptive detail! Hope to see more helpful comments from you! If you are also interested in non-pokemon related fan fiction I suggest my series: World War Z. Learn what Delphinki goes through during the scenario of a zombie invasion! And learn on where the undead came from. All this you cannot learn in the series World War Z!

The next episode will be released this weekend! Belated Christmas Special (2 Part)!!!

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 12-31-2009 at 07:02 PM.
Old 01-09-2010, 09:52 AM

It was a nice day in the country side of the Landon Prairie. The Ponyta were enjoying themselves as they basked in the sun’s rays. The Ponyta were quietly munching on their newly found patches of grass. Then one of the curious young Ponyta approached a small hole in the middle of the prairie. The small creature’s ears twitched as he heard maniacal laughing. “What could it be?” it wondered.

Ender was already up and waiting in front of the stadium entrance, it was snowing as usual. He had his green vest over his white shirt and his blue cacky pants. His red hat, which was still leftover from when he was in the Kanto league, on his head and his short brown hair, very similar to Ash’s was blowing in the cold winter wind... speaking of which, where is Ash and Misty?
“Come on Ash we have to hurry or else we won’t be able to battle for the cute Pichu!” said Misty. She was hunched over tying her shoes and looked up to Ash. Ash was already at the door with his Pikachu. As soon as she realized this she moaned loudly.

It was a surprisingly small amount of trainers who were competing. One had only a Pigeot and a Typhlosian. Another had a few Butterfree here and there. A few others had Pokémon form all over the world, but they were still weak. One, whom of which was very shady, had only a Skunktank and Gloom.
“I don’t like that one guy over there man.” exclaimed Ender looking over to the shady trainer. The shady looking trainer had a blue trim, white center, orange glass slits for his eyes, and red visor attachments which casted a shadow over the rest of his face. He had a small cape coming from his back and a yet, had a nice suit on.
“Hah, don’t worry Ender. He is probably a secret service guy for the president, hah.” laughed Ash as he faced Ender. Ender still looked at the odd trainer with the highest level of suspicion.

The stadium was crowded with people. All of the audience was cheering with max excitement. A very extravagantly and beautiful woman walked out, high above the crowd on the announcer’s stand. She held the very small Pichu in her arms as she walked out. When she had made it to the window of the announcer’s stand everyone was silent. She whispered something to the Pichu and rose it up in front of all. The Pichu liked whatever the woman said because it yelled with much anticipation, “Piiiiiiiiiiichuuu!”
As soon as the Pichu did that, the crowd went wild, cheering again. The announcer, who was a rather young man, spoke into his microphone, “Welcome to the Pichu Stadium ladies and gentleman! We are here to battle for the ever so rare Pichu!” When he announced that the crowd went even wilder, if that is mathematically possible. Kids were jumping up and down on the seats and parents were up clapping and cheering. “Our first pair of brave battlers is... Leon Switch, from Anton Town, Jhoto! Our second trainer is Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town, Kanto. This will be a three on three match! No time limit! BEGIN!”

Ash walked out to his position with Pikachu on his shoulder. The other trainer, Leon, had Mohawk hairdo and a ragtag leather jacket over a white t-shirt, “You ready t’lose little kid!?” asked the punk.
“Oh, I am going to see a guy lose, and that ain’t me!” yelled Ash, smiling at his rather childish comeback.
“I hope Ash knows that he does sound like a little kid out there.” said Ender.
“Oh let him have his fun...” said Misty, standing next to Ender. Both were leaning on a small metal fence which was just outside the roofed entrance. Misty was leaning forward, facing the battle field and Ender was leaning on the fence with his back towards it.

“Oi call, Tauros!” yelled the punk trainer as he through his Pokémon ball into the snow. The ball snapped open with a yellow flash and a Pokémon came from a blue glow. Ash looked down at his at his three Pokéballs. He had picked one Pokémon from just about every region he had been: his Pikachu from Kanto, Glalie from Hoenn, and Staraptor from Sinnoh.

“Go Glalie!” ordered Ash. Glalie then flung out of Ash’s Pokéballs with its normal red glow.
“Gla, Glalie!” yelled Glalie, happy to be in battle with Ash again.
“Tauros, use take down!” ordered the punk trainer.
“Glalie, dodge and use blizzard!”
“Tauros!” yelled the trainer. Tauros, near frozen solid, halted in its tracks.
“It looks like Tauros is unable to battle! What Pokémon will Leon send out next!?” yelled the announcer with an excited tone.
“Return Tauros! Oi call Scizzor!” yelled Leon.
Glalie, with its cold, blue eyes, looked at its trainer happily, “Glalie!”
“Good job Glalie!” yelled Ash smiling with snow on his coat. He had a coat, dark blue, which had a very lose hand pouch. He could easily put his hands in it. Glalie had made the weather even colder do to its previous move.
“Scizzor! Sciiiizzor...” the Scizzor was in a full battle stance.
“Scizzor, use double team!”
“Glalie is confused on which to hit!” announced the announcer.
“Glalie, jump to the air!”
“It looks like Ash is using the move bounce!” said the announcer again.
Instantly obeyed its master and flew into the sky.
The double team stopped and Scizzor darted into the sky. Its large pincer smacked Glalie dead in the face, “Glaaaaliiiie!” it yelled with pain. It plummeted to the ground as it looked at Ash with the look that said “sorry.”
The announcer was clearly enjoying his job, “Glalie is unable to battle! Both trainers have two Pokémon! Which will Ash send out? Will it be Pikachu or Staraptor?”
“Go Pikachu!” yelled Ash as he extended his arm for Pikachu to leap off of.
“Pika!” it said as it landed on the ground.

Back in the waiting area the shady trainer with the visor and black suit was looking into the television that was showing the battle.
“Have you found anything Olaf?” asked a voice that was coming from his visor.
“Yeah boss, I think I found a perfect candidate for your plan. Powerful, fast, and most of all a Pikachu...”

Will Ash win the Pichu for Misty? Will Misty win it? Will Ender win the Pichu? Three friends are now battling for one Pokémon. Most of all however, what will become of Pikachu? Somebody else wants it and isn’t Team Rocket...