Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 12-27-2009, 05:39 PM
Darkria Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Letters

My first fic. Well, not technically my first fic but on this site, anyways. Here goes.

[Prologue: The first note]
Dear Arceus,

Guess what? I'm writing letters to you now. Call me crazy, but I'm doing it anyways. Who cares? I don't. Even if you aren't supposed to exist in my world, I'm still writing. (I believe that you exist, unlike more Pokemon fans who are thoroughly over the border of believing- don't tell anyone I said that, though, or else.... I don't know what the 'or else' is, but!!)
Well, even if you do, by some crazy chance, get these letters, they're just my fantasies. If you're not interested, I don't mind. I just need to write to someone, and 'Arceus' is the first name that popped into my mind. Amazing, huh?
Today, I was the judge of a (smaller version of a) trial. It was then, during all the bickering and me having to blow my recorder insanely loud, I had an epiphany, or whatever you call it, I realized; I'm taking care of a small group of people, and it's driving me to exhaustion. (I collapsed on the floor after I got back.) You're taking care of an entire world. A whole facking world. Then I realized, 'Arceus really has it tough. I mean, Mew and Cresselia? Kyogre and Groudon? Mew and Celebi- HOLY CRAP, Arceus REALLY has it tough.' Not to mention, if you've ever read a GodModeShipping fanfic on the web.....
....... You didn't hear that.
Yeah. Anyways, I thought I'd tell you what's happening in my world right now. After the 12th movie (which depicted you getting angry at a jewel getting stolen from you- the Jewel of Life), the Nintendo peoples are going for.... Guess who? A Lugia and Ho-Oh movie! Awww! Isn't that so cute! I mean, with the whole 'opposites attract' thing that I hate....
..... Don't tell Ho-Oh or Lugia that either. And if they're reading this...... Never mind.
And b.t.w. (by the way) a new- well, not really new, but new to me- event for HG (HeartGold) and SS (SoulSilver) hath popped up. The awesome Arceus event. Beware of a trainer named Rio. He is extremely annoying, and in this world, his name is 'Little Green dude', or 'Chimchar dude' (depending on what he's wearing).
.............. Um. Well, I would say write back, but I know you won't...... Yeah. Not gonna happen... Maybe....
>Goes off to find G'reth, my wishing dragon<
Try and write back. (Again, probably not going to happen. ;_;)
Lots of cookies, cake, and ice cream, Willa

Lol. So random. But I just had to.
"Ah, Rassilon," Romana said somewhat loudly. "He was one of the forerunners of Time Lord society. He helped develop time travel, and invented a few other staples of technology. In return, we named far too many things after him, and use his name for profanity. Remind me to teach you some Galllifreyan curse words some time, by the way. It's the least I can do to continue the grand old heritage."

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.

Last edited by Darkria; 12-28-2009 at 12:00 AM.
Old 12-27-2009, 05:58 PM
Rawr Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Letters

Haha, entertaining and sweet. Is it a one-off fic or is there more to come? I think you should lengthen it slightly if so. I'd like to see more, if it develops a good plot.
Old 12-27-2009, 06:02 PM
Darkria Offline
Elite Trainer

I'm planning to make the plot more.
However, now I have to juggle 493 Days, my books on another site (there are 4), and this. (Joy.) Seeing as this was a prologue, I'm going to have to aim for at least two pages on OpenOffice..... (Which is just greeeaaaat.....)
But yeah. Working on it.
"Ah, Rassilon," Romana said somewhat loudly. "He was one of the forerunners of Time Lord society. He helped develop time travel, and invented a few other staples of technology. In return, we named far too many things after him, and use his name for profanity. Remind me to teach you some Galllifreyan curse words some time, by the way. It's the least I can do to continue the grand old heritage."

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.
Old 12-28-2009, 10:42 PM
kokovo Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via MSN to kokovo

I thought that was pretty entertaining.
However it was a bit short, but it was only the prologue so, *shrug*
I want to read more now!

Btw, I use Open Office too.

Earth taken from the Voyager 1 as it left our solar system

Last edited by kokovo; 12-28-2009 at 10:53 PM.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:32 AM
Darkria Offline
Elite Trainer

There's going to be a number of introduction chappies, then I'm going to get this started. Kick it into action. >kicks story<

[Chapter one: --THE FLOATZEL?]
Willa. When any one of her friends heard that word, they imagined an imagination-with-no-bounds girl with super-long dark brown hair. Giddy most of the time. Loves mail.
You know that Willa, right? The one that loves to pick up mail and's obsessed with that plushie of a Poke man. I don't see what's so good about a plushie that tells you to poke people.
Heh, those people didn't know anything about what happened to her. How could they, though, when she swore (on her Scout's honor) not to tell about it?
Yeah, well, they didn't count me when I watched this happen. Luckily, my trans-dimensional abilities help with this letter-carrying.
So.... I'll tell her story to those who want to listen. It might be a story with no moral, but if I had to name one..... it might be 'Believe not with your eyes (or brain, for that matter) and see with your heart'. Which is exactly what she did.
I just realized what I said sounded extremely corny. Whoops.

Willa carefully sealed the envelope and went out to the backyard. She sneezed into her arm, looked around, then ran to a dark corner of the backyard that seemed a little shimmery. There was a small postbox there. She held the letter close to her heart, smiled, put it in, and then ran back inside.

“Yes, mom, and before you ask, I've finished my homework, cleaned my room, done my bed, fixed my hair, eaten breakfast, gotten dressed, done the wash, washed my dishes, and I'm going to vacuum later.”

Her mom folded her arms across her chest. “Wow. I'm impressed.”

“No, I just did those things because I knew that you would start shout-” Willa's phrase was interrupted by a knock at the door. “I'll get it.”
Willa zoomed off towards the door like a hyper dog- she loved getting the mail.

“Hello, Mr. Walker!” she said, opening the door.
“Why, hello, Willa,” said Mr. Walker, pulling out a white, yellow and green envelope and handed it to Willa. “Here you go!”

“Thanks, Mr. Walker. Have a nice day, oh, and Merry (late) Christmas!” Mr. Walker nodded, then waved as he walked off.
“What a nice guy,” Willa sighed as she closed the door. “Mr. Walker used to be so grouchy around Christmastime. I wonder what happened.”
She shook her head and turned around. “Mom! There's mail for.....” she looked at the recipient. “Me?”

“Oh, honey, that's wonderful! I didn't know you had friends outside of school!” came her mom's voice from the top of the stairs.

“I don't,” Willa whispered under her breath as she walked up to her room, which, luckily, was mom-free.

Okay, then, mystery writer,” she said, sitting on her bed. “Let's see who you are.”
Willa took a small knife used for cutting envelopes (that was shaped like a dolphin) and sliced the top open. She took a deep breath, then pulled out the letter inside and unfolded it.
The writing was in cool glittery ink, that sparkled in every color of the rainbow. It was slender and in handwriting, even though Willa could still read it.

As her eyes scanned the lines of text, she gasped.

"-- The FLOATZEL?" she said, her mouth dropping to the floor. "Holy crap! This is impossible! Totally impossible! No, infinity clutz-trillion impossible!"
(Clutz-trillion=7 with 300 zeros after it. -au)

Dear Willa, whoever you are,
it said, I have no idea how the heck you managed to write to me, or where the postbox that appeared in Spear Pillar came from, or if I should really be writing back, or why my coffee maker is broken, but I'm pretty sure the answers to those questions will come soon (except for my coffee maker! Dammit!)

I was going out to stop Kyogre and Groudon from destroying the whole Johto/Kanto regions, when I realized I'd created Rayquaza to do that and there was a mailbox that had suddenly appeared on Spear Pillar.
At first I thought Regigigas had done it, based on that one time he tried to build a basement to the Hall of Origin, but I stopped him by telling him Spear Pillar was the basement and that he loved to build-

Anyways, I checked inside it, which was basically smashing it to bits with my powers, taking out the mail that was inside, and then using that same power to fix it, then flew back up to the Hall of Origin. (Which is SO much comfier than Spear Pillar.)

Right. So I read it. And my first reaction was scanning the area for Mew or Azelf. They'd be the most likely to pull this kinda prank on me, right? Like that time they broke my one-of-a-kind laptop, dammit....

Oops. So I read it again. And again. And again for a night. Then I decided to write back. So I'm writing back.
Yes, I have the most stressful life in the whole entire world. Finally someone noticed that..... Finally! Taking care a whole Spear Pillar and Hall of Origin-full of legendary Pokemon is ¾ IMPOSSIBLE!

Yes, Mew is impossible! Yes, Azelf is impossible! EVERYONE except the peaceful legendaries are IMPOSSIBLE!

A trainer named Rio? Yeah.... That chi- kid...... I hated to see him lose. But it was half his fault for being too weak.
I can't wait until he finds out the Arceus he caught is fake....

.....And since I took the Azure Flute back and gave it to the human-legendary transmitter (a hologram made by me of a postman) who gave it to another trainer who seemed like a hopeful, there's no possible way he could get back up here. That battle was really annoying.

Not hard, but annoying.

To trainers, that's an insult, but seriously, how can they even hope to take down the one that created them? Made them exist? Formed the Stardust into the shape of <insert name of foolish trainer here>?
The world doth move in mysterious ways. So, yes, I'm writing back.
I can't believe I'm actually enjoying this.

Willa was still gaping at the note. She swayed a bit, then collapsed on her bed.

I'm not sure if she fainted of exitement, astonishment/surprise, fear of that she was going insane or a mix of all three. I'm pretty sure that it was a mix of all three, though.

Last edited by Darkria; 12-31-2009 at 06:57 AM.
Old 12-29-2009, 03:04 AM
kokovo Offline
Master Trainer

LOL.
That was really funny, especially the coffee maker bit.
It was a nice length and the comedy mixed throughout it really made it interesting.
I wanna read more!

Old 12-29-2009, 03:12 AM
Darkria Offline
Elite Trainer

'Then, very slowly, with a marvelous grin on her face, Grandpa Joe- er, Darkria lifted her head and looked straight at Charlie- er, kokovo. The color was rushing to her cheeks, and her eyes were wide open, shining with joy, and in the very center of each eye, right in the very center, in the black pupil, a little spark of wild excitement was slowly dancing. The the young girl took a deep breath, and suddenly, with no warning whatsoever, an explosion seemed to take place inside her. She threw up her arms (nearly hitting the laptop O_O) and yelled, "Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"'

Old 12-29-2009, 09:39 AM
Rawr Offline
Master Trainer

Once again, a good and entertaining chapter. I'd like to see SLIGHTLY more description, for example of her house, of what clothes she's wearing, of her family. Little details that help put together a picture that is more easily imagined by the reader. Overall, well done for a good chapter.
Old 12-31-2009, 06:56 AM
Darkria Offline
Elite Trainer

[Chapter two: Crush]

“I knew it! I knew it! I just totally knew it!” she cried, jumping up and down, grabbing a piece of paper and a pen, then sitting back down on her bed and starting to write another. The Cherrim on her sheets seemed to dance as she frantically scribbled down a reply.

Dear Arceus,

Did I mention that I hate Dialga and Palkia? Gawain, I hate those dudes. I mean, seriously, they killed Darkrai (who just happens to be my favorite Pokemon of all time- don't worry! I still like you, too!)and then Palkia blasted him again another time and wiped his memories. Seriously. What the heck?

That is why I have made Palkia my number one enemy. Un. For. Givable.

Meh. Anyways, you know what would be weird, is if someone else than you read this. That would be creepy, also, if someone was reading this out to the legendaries. I'm dreaming it right now. I think it's Suicune. Oh, and then Suicune realizes this and runs off. Weird if that actually happened.

It's not actually happening, right?
So..... how's it going with Lugia and Ho-Oh? How 'bout Mewtwo and Mew? Say, how do you pronounce Rayquaza? Ray-KWAH-zah or Ray-KWAY-zah? I've always wondered, not to mention do you pronounce your name as 'Ar-KEE-us, Ar-SAY-iss, Ar-SEA-us?' Which one? Do you have a crush on any of the other legendaries?

.... Sorry. Right. Anyways, um........ Um..... Have you visited our world lately? Well, can you is the question, but, if you can, give me a call. Visit. Or maybe I'll try and visit. Stuff myself into a box and ship myself off.
Lots of cookies, cake, and ice cream (boy, that never gets old!), Willa
P.S. No seriously. Do you have any crushes? Since I'm in a different world I won't talk 'bout it....

P.P.S. (Or is it P.S.S.?) Never mind. You're supposed to be genderless. Even though it would be nice to know if your were male or female......

P.P.P.S. (P.S.S.S.) Actually, forget everything I just said above. I don't have an eraser, so I can't erase it. Just..... pretend that wasn't there.

P.P.P.P.S. I'll stop writing PS'es after this one. Please? Pretty please tell me your gender? I'll tell you mine. Not that it's a big secret, but whatever. Please?

P.P.P.P.O.F. Ha. Not PS. Burn. But please? Please? Have I said please enough yet? I don't care if you don't have a gender, just GUESS. I can't stand another Yaoi fanfic. Never. Ever. O_o >twitch twitch<

P.P.H.P.S.H.W. Please! My mind was mentally scarred after reading that story, and I need...... Well, yeah! (I need to check the age level for those stories.)

P.P.P.P.D.S.K.I.Q. Have I said please enough NOW? I'm begging you! Please tell me your guess! Or gender! ;_; Please? Pweese? >puppy eyes<

Willa sealed the envelope, dropped it into the postbox in the small shimmery corner in the garden, and waited.
~Two days later~

“Thanks, again, Mr. Walker!”
Willa dipped her head, the long locks of black falling and covering her face, then raced upstairs and sliced the envelope open, anxious to see what Arceus had written back.

Dear Willa.........
Luckily, no one has read this except you. That's mainly because I said if anyone else dared to read these letters, I would erase them from existence, though.
So, no, Suicune is not reading your letter. *laughs*

Lugia and Ho-Oh? The birds are keeping their respective distance, but I have the feeling they're beginning to get that 'opposites attract' sense..... Ugh. Me, I hate that thing. WHY did I have to make that.....

Mewtwo and Mew? Mew and Azelf are annoying the heck out of everyone, as usual. On a completely different subject...... I wish that Jirachi would stop inflicting himself with a self-induced thousand-year coma and come to the meetings sometimes! (But then, I created him like that, so it's inevitable.)

Anyways... It's Ray-KWAY-zah. And Ar-KEE-us, please. It just irks me when people call me something other than that.
…................................................. .................................................. ..........................
A................................................. ................ crush?
What's a crush? Oh, it's that soda drink you have, right? I prefer Cream Soda crush. It's delicious. Th only downside is it's pink. O-O *shakes head*

Yeah, I've visited your world lately, however, I have yet to find you.
Errr, my gender?
….. Give me a second. That's one of the few things I don't know.
…....
…....
…....
…....
…....
…....
I have no idea.
Yes, you've said please enough! Wait a second, my guess?
…....
…....
…....
…....
I dunno. >rolls die< this die says I'm..... a....... boy?
Well, there you have it. I rolled a die and it says I am male. Even though I actually have no idea if that's true or not. ?
I guess it's up to what plate I'm using. Maybe I'm a boy, maybe I'm a girl. Currently, I'm genderless.

So there you have it.
…. Fire type Arceus says hi.
Fighting type Arceus says hi, too.
Grass type Arceus and Psychic type Arceus say Namaste. (I have no idea what that means.)
Ghost type Arceus, Dark type Arceus and Poison type Arceus are trying to get me to scare you, but that's not happening any time soon.
Water, Ice, and Flying type Arceus ask you if you can fly. No, obviously.
Ground type Arceus asks if you want to come over. I say hell no.
Electric type Arceus asks if you like jokes. Do you?
Bug type Arceus asks if you like catching bugs. Do you? (Again?)
Steel and Rock type Arceus ask if you go to the gym daily. Probably not.
Dragon type Arceus asks which one do you like best: Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina.
And you know what I, Normal type Arceus, say?
Shut up to all of the other Arceus-es and I invite you to come visit.

I re-read what I just said (hey, that rhymes!) And I cannot believe that I just said that. Human penpals really have an effect on you.
Well..... If you say yes, I won't bother asking you to check boxes. Just write yes or no and hold it up to the Arceus plushie you keep on your right hand bedside table in your room.

“How the heck?” Willa asked.

Yes, I know. I'm awesome. :D
That's because Arceus plushies in YOUR world link to MY world...... And link to ME. Which means, as you guessed, any Bulbasaur plushie in your world links to one in mine, Mew to Mew, etc, etc, etc.
…..
And no. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no. Have I said no enough yet? No. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no. No times infinity. Infinity clutz trillion and one. I would NEVER use that ability to do THAT, THAT, of all things!
>:(
…....
Well, decide anyways. Your trans-dimensional penpal, Arceus

Willa stared, dumbstruck, at the note. After about 6 minutes of staring, she finally got up, found a random piece of paper, wrote, HELL YES on it and held it up to the Arceus plushie.

There was a flash of red in the eyes, and a small paper fluttered down.
Only one word was on it.
Tomorrow

And TOMORROW I will update 493 Days and Letters. Woot.

Old 12-31-2009, 07:34 AM
kokovo Offline
Master Trainer

I really didn't enjoy reading this letter.
Some bits were a bit difficult to understand and the description really took a dive.
I know that a lot of it was a letter but there were some bits, like the plushie bit, where description really could have given it the boost in needed.
I'm sorry if I was too harsh but this is what you're going to need to do.
I'm looking forward the the next chapter though (it had better be better than this one)

Old 01-01-2010, 09:16 PM
Darkria Offline
Elite Trainer

Well....After looking at all 6, 982 Darkrai deviations, I feel much better. >sucks in breath< Yep, chock-full of Darkness. Perfect writing conditions. Even thought he's screaming at me to-
Aaaanyways, making a mental checklist:
-Need more description. Like, lots. And lots. Did I mention lots?
-Try out first person! I love first person.
And you know what they say, if you ever fall down on the ice, you will always get back up. Actually, I didn't fall, it was more like Arceus punted me face-first onto the ice.

[Chapter Three: Squirrels?]

"RUN, DAMMIT! RUN!"

I tilted my head, even though I did continue to run. "Mom, you said a bad wo-"
I was interrupted as I tripped over a stuck-out branch in the smoldering ashes of...... Actually, I wasn't sure what the ashes were before. It was completely unreconizable, due to the fact that it had all burned to the ground. Smoke rose in the air, and frankly, I was kind of happy I was on the ground because I would've dropped to the ground anyways.

"GET-" Hack. "-AWAY! IT'S-" Hack. No more words.

"Mom?" I asked, crawling under the smoke. "Mom?"

I couldn't find her, so I took a deep breath, got up, and ran, the smoke stinging my eyes and making them water. That water joins my tears as they stream down my face in little zigzags. My feet were tripping and kicking up ash so that they only watered more. "Mom? Dad?"

No reply. My air's running out. I stumble blindly through the smoke only to fall, unconscious, at the edge of a forest. Faintly I can hear someone calling my name but it's too...... far.... away......

I opened my eyes and wiped the sweat off my brow. Mom was right besides me, a worried look on her face. I smiled weakly.

"Sweetie, you all right? You were screaming and tossing....." I blinked, and I realized it was just a dream. Just.... A.... Dream......
I sighed as it sank in. I welcomed it like Mom opening the doors for Uncle Jeb. I took a deep breath to stop my rapidly beating heart, reached around for my flashlight and shone it in my mom's eyes.

"Oh, don't do that," she said, tickling my neck. I giggled.

"You don't do that, and I won't do THIS!" I flicked the flashlight on and off on her face. She laughed and pulled away.

"Okay, okay, I surrender!" She pushed the flashlight down. "Honestly, don't start acting like the world's been taken over by aliens anytime soon, young lady, or you're grounded!"

"Well...... You never know!" I smiled sheepishly at Mom. She sighed, rolled her eyes and walked out of the room, but not before turning off the lights (leaving me in total darkness because it was only, like, one in the morning) and saying, "Come and eat breakfast."

I laughed quietly one more time, then grabbed the Arceus plushie (aptly named Arcy- yeah, yeah, I'm not that creative with names, okay?), jumped off my bed, still in my Pikachu pajamas, and almost jumped down the stairs but decided to slide on the banisters. You know how parents tell you not to do that? If you're a strict, follow-the-rules type, don't do it. Any other type- ignore them. It's so fun!
By this point in my life I was a master at skateboarding, skating, and sliding down the banister. Odd that all three started with S.

"Cap'n Crunch, Life, or Rice Krispies?" she asked as I came into the kitchen. Mom was sitting at the table, reading the news (how can parents read that mind blowing BOREDOM?), drinking tea (coffee stunts your growth) and eating oatmeal. What was with my mom and oatmeal? She had it everyday for breakfast, lunch, brunch, snack.... The only time she didn't eat oatmeal was for dinner, when she had salad. (Strictly veglotarian, she said. Or something like that, anyways.)

"Rice Krispies, please," I said, grabbing a bowl, putting it on the small round table that fit right in place, due to the fact that there was only two of us. Dad's with Grandma Melanie now, Mom said. But Grandma Melanie is dead....?

I ate my cereal in silence.
"What's wrong, honey? You're unusually quiet. Normally you're chatting about this pokeyman stuff," she said, putting her spoon down in her bowl, folding up the news, and picking up her cup of tea instead.

"Pok-AY-mon, Mom," I corrected her as I took a spoonful of cereal.

"If you say it that way, it sounds like poke your mom." Mom shook her head disapprovingly.

"Do you not see the accent aigu?" I asked, taking another spoon but not eating after that.

"Comment est-ce que çette remarque as avoir avec notre sujet maintenant?!" she asked, shrugging.

I flung my hands up in exasperation, nearly knocking over my bowl of cereal. "You're not getting it! On the logo of Pokemon there is CLEARLY an accent aigu over the E!"

"Well, hardly anyone seems to notice!"

"The people in French nations, countries, provinces, states, and other French places notice!"

"Because the accent aigu is part of life there!"

"Then, why don't you pronounce it properly like French people do?"

"Because!"

"Oh, don't give me the Max et Marie treatment! Give me a reason!" I banged my fist on the table.

Well, I didn't win that argument, so I just continued to munch in silence. Once I was done, I put the dish in the sink and went up to my room.

Now, I had completely forgotten about what had happened with the Arceus plushie and the letters and all that jazz, so I just flumped onto the bed, grabbed my notebook, and started sketching Raikou out of boredom.

Tha- thump.

I looked up at the ceiling. I was on the top floor, and there was no attic.

Tha- thump.

What the heck was making that sound? Probably a squirrel or raccoon. But they couldn't possibly create the force big enough to do that..... Right?

"This stupid roof!" STOMP. "What is it made of, steel?" STOMP. "You know what? To heck with this."

Okay, that confirmed my suspicions about it not being a squirrel or raccoon, because I knew they couldn't talk. If they could, wow.
Well, if squirrels and raccoons could also swing golden axes into the roof, good for them.
As soon as that happened, my first instinct was to scream. But I didn't. Stupid me, right?
I put my notebook on my bed and looked up. "Uh....."

"WOAH WOAH WOAH!"
I backed away as this teenager crashed into the room, from the roof. Okay, deep breaths, Willa, deep breaths, it was only just this dude who crashed through the roof and is now hovering in mid-air.....

"GREAT GAWAIN!" I cried. I immediately starting running around looking for a paper bag. I found one on my desk and started hyperventilating. I stumbled back to my bed, put my free hand on my forehead, exhaled, then took off the bag.

My lids drooped, and I fainted.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Could be a bit short. Hope there was enough description? Too much? Did you just say Jared?!

Last edited by Darkria; 01-02-2010 at 09:24 PM.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:46 AM
Darkria Offline
Elite Trainer

I am posting WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! xD I need to post more...

[Hide]

"Hey!" Snap. "Hey!" Snap. "Wake up!" Snap. "Hmm...... Ian!"

"Where?!" I shot up and out of my bed. "Where's Ian?!"

"There's no Ian. I just said that to make you wake up. Sheesh, about time. I tried using a Revive, but then, that only works on Pokemon. Berries, shaking you upside down by your feet, alarm clock, bringing Taylor Swift here and blaring her songs at full blast into your ears in a soundproof psychic bubble....." stopped listening as he continued to list the ways he'd tried to wake me up. I rubbed my forehead; I was still lightheaded and somewhat dizzy from what had happened.......

I looked at the speaker, who was currently levitating a few feet off the ground. He was dressed in a white tuxedo and white pants, except for three gray lines that ran through the middle. He was also wearing a yellow belt with for green jewels and had a fencing sword- or it might have been a thinner katana, I didn't know- slung over his shoulder. And his eyes were the strangest color. Red. How odd....

".... And the SECOND I say the word 'Ian' you wake up. I mean, seriously.... Are you listening?" he asked, half frowning, half smiling.

"Not really. I heard something about Taylor Swift, though," I said, shrugging and getting up. I looked him over again. ".......Hold on a second....."

"No no no no no no no! Don't faint again! I was about to call Shaymin in to use Aromatherapy on you!" he cried, shaking his hands as if to further indicate NO. "No!"

"I get it, I get it! Um....."
I looked to my Arceus plushie, then him, then the plushie, then him, and when he saw this, he smiled.

"Well, it seems you made the connection. Oh, and I'll repair the roof later. I tried stomping." He shrugged. “I didn't think of using powers- oh, come on, don't look at me like that! I'll repair it!” I glared at him with a look that said, "Uh huh....."

"And how exactly are you going to do that?" I asked, my voice skeptical and one eyebrow raised. He looked up, and brought his sword- no, wait, it was a katana- upon the roof. I was going to protest this action when the roof started to glow blue and faded back to normal.

"I love doing that," he said, sighing, as I stared at the roof which was now looking good as new- almost too good. Like it had just been newly repainted. "See the look on people's faces."

"Uh......" I took a deep breath, a frown on my face. "Doesn't that look a little bit too goo-"

"Willa? I hear a bang up there. I'm coming in!" came Mom's voice from the hallway.

I froze, and all the blood drained from my face. I felt lightheaded again. Uh oh. I jumped out of bed, feeling a bit queasy, grabbed Arceus from the air, shoved him into the closet, and locked the doors.

"Hey!" he cried, banging on the doors. "Let me out! I can't do it in this human form!"

"My mom could see you! No!" I whispered. "Just.... Keep quiet for a bit!"

Then I remembered why I was feeling sick. I had forgotten to breathe.
Instinctively, I sucked a deep breath in. Looking around frantically, I jumped onto my bed and got out a book as Mom came into my room. I crossed my fingers that Arceus would be quiet and that mom wouldn't notice someone was hiding in my closet.

Short. Sorry.