Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General

General Hang out here and talk to people participating the Ultra RPG. Talk about anything related to the Ultra RPG, or just any casual discussion with fellow participants of the Ultra RPG. New to Ultra RPG? Come in and see what's it all about.

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 12:12 AM
Mars_God_of_War Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default I need help!!

I need help writing a story to get me a Dratini. Im not asking you to write it for me just ideas. If you dont mind I would like you all to help. Im a great story writer but need help. I am flooded with homework and football. Im in Honors classes so i have lots of homework like I just said. I do apologize if any of you find this needy. I just need help. Thank-you all who do give me ideas and all. I appreaciate it. Im typing fast so I might have made a few mistakes.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:43 AM
Spectacular14 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Spectacular14 Send a message via Yahoo to Spectacular14
Default Re: I need help!!

Well you could start out your story on a journey and have endless encounters with other pokemon and battle them and work your way around the world until you get to where you want to find this pokemon and then battle it and try and catch it, I'm not really good at writing stories either but I hope this helps you out a little bit. And good luck with it.
Old 09-08-2009, 01:08 AM
Brit134444 Offline
Master Trainer

Well, I have some good ideas for you.

You could have a boy/girl Trainer facing a great challenge with the Dratini they own because they must pass a test against the great master of Dragon-Type in an epic journey in the world of mystic mirages. They could climb mountains that can vanish and reappear at any time and lakes that swallow Trainers that are not pure of heart and it can end in an epic Battle of strength and wit against the master himself. Just some ideas. Have fun!
Old 09-08-2009, 01:14 AM
Lusitania Offline

Buy it. Or write for a smaller mon.

It's easier to start low, and that's what people usually do. Gyarados is pretty cash, and it's nice to have a 3k mon that turns into a HOLY **** MONSTER Pokemonster.
Old 09-08-2009, 01:36 AM
KantoChamp46 Offline
Elite Trainer

I agree, go for something smaller/easier first. If you insist on writing stories rather than buying Pokemon (which there is nothing wrong with), look at a lot of the capture stories already posted on the site. Those should give you an idea of what is expected and what is generally successful. Write some smaller, easier stories to get a feel for writing for the URPG, and then work your way up. Don't be impatient, and take your time. Get a feel for what is required and what is successful, and work on that, and overall, use your imagination. Take your time, be patient, and learn from others' examples, and you're sure to succeed in time. Ask lots of questions, but above all, patience is key. Good luck :)

98% of teens won't stand up for God. If you're one of the 2% who will, place this somewhere in your signature.

Old 09-08-2009, 01:50 AM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

Send a message via AIM to EmBreon Send a message via MSN to EmBreon

Stories Chat & Feedback. This belongs there.

I'd merge it, but it seems every time I do, the forum crashes. T_T
Old 09-08-2009, 01:55 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmBreon View Post
Stories Chat & Feedback. This belongs there.

I'd merge it, but it seems every time I do, the forum crashes. T_T

That's what I said! I knew it crashes forums! I knew it!
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Closed Thread