Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 09-09-2009, 10:43 PM
PokemonFantic Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 5
Default Re: Sakura's Daycare! (Closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Rabbit View Post
ok, i got to finish up math before i can hit the WFC but that'll give u enough time.


make it male.
Almost done! Once I am done I will get on wifi immedietly without telling you okay, since I have to be off - line. Use my FC in my signature. I will be on wifi for an hour after I hatch these 2 eggs.
__________________
Friend Code: 4125 4128 8749

I'm a Pokemon Breeder! My shop will open up soon!

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-09-2009, 10:49 PM
White_Rabbit's Avatar
White_Rabbit Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Never Never Wonderland!
Posts: 334
Send a message via AIM to White_Rabbit
Default Re: Sakura's Daycare! (Closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonFantic View Post
Almost done! Once I am done I will get on wifi immedietly without telling you okay, since I have to be off - line. Use my FC in my signature. I will be on wifi for an hour after I hatch these 2 eggs.
gotcha, and my FC is in my siggy.

EDIT: can i team up with you on this? i can breed (almost) any pokemon and train them to certain levels.
__________________
thats right little girl, follow the little white bunny...

Last edited by White_Rabbit; 09-09-2009 at 11:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-11-2009, 04:31 AM
PokemonFantic Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 5
Default Re: Sakura's Daycare! (Closed)

Like a business partner? Sure! I can merge the thread so you can add your stuff! Do you know how to breed for IV's and Egg Moves, do you know how to EV? We can discuss this later though.
__________________
Friend Code: 4125 4128 8749

I'm a Pokemon Breeder! My shop will open up soon!

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-11-2009, 04:33 AM
White_Rabbit's Avatar
White_Rabbit Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Never Never Wonderland!
Posts: 334
Send a message via AIM to White_Rabbit
Default Re: Sakura's Daycare! (Closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonFantic View Post
Like a business partner? Sure! I can merge the thread so you can add your stuff! Do you know how to breed for IV's and Egg Moves, do you know how to EV? We can discuss this later though.
yea as a business partner. i know how to breed Egg moves but IV's and EV trainin are out of my league right now.

EDIT: from what i understand, EV and IV training is pretty much just battle them till they drop and level them up as far as possible. how far off am i?
__________________
thats right little girl, follow the little white bunny...

Last edited by White_Rabbit; 09-11-2009 at 04:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-11-2009, 05:37 AM
mfauz's Avatar
mfauz Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 315
Default Re: Sakura's Daycare! (Closed)

hey do anyone of you clone i realy need a cloner
__________________

Made by Myuu
FC Diamond:2706 8153 7465 nickname mfauz
My trade thread Here
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 09-11-2009, 03:21 PM
White_Rabbit's Avatar
White_Rabbit Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Never Never Wonderland!
Posts: 334
Send a message via AIM to White_Rabbit
Default Re: Sakura's Daycare! (Closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfauz View Post
hey do anyone of you clone i realy need a cloner
I can't and i don't think Sakura can. We are breeders.
__________________
thats right little girl, follow the little white bunny...
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-11-2009, 09:34 PM
PokemonFantic Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 5
Default Re: Sakura's Daycare! (Closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Rabbit View Post
I can't and i don't think Sakura can. We are breeders.
Yes, you are right, I can not clone. Everyone except White Rabbit, please refrain from posting here until it is open, White Rabbit I can kinda tutor you in IV breeding and EV Training. Just please skim the links I VM'd you and I'll take it from there.
__________________
Friend Code: 4125 4128 8749

I'm a Pokemon Breeder! My shop will open up soon!

Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-11-2009, 09:41 PM
White_Rabbit's Avatar
White_Rabbit Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Never Never Wonderland!
Posts: 334
Send a message via AIM to White_Rabbit
Default Re: Sakura's Daycare! (Closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonFantic View Post
Yes, you are right, I can not clone. Everyone except White Rabbit, please refrain from posting here until it is open, White Rabbit I can kinda tutor you in IV breeding and EV Training. Just please skim the links I VM'd you and I'll take it from there.
What do you want me to post in here anyways? the pokemon i've got to offer?


I'll PM the pokemon i've got for trade and you can post em.
__________________
thats right little girl, follow the little white bunny...
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-11-2009, 10:00 PM
PokemonFantic Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 5
Default Re: Sakura's Daycare! (Closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Rabbit View Post
What do you want me to post in here anyways? the pokemon i've got to offer?


I'll PM the pokemon i've got for trade and you can post em.
Actually I had not wanted anyone to post here yet in the beginning. No thanks, not yet anyway. I am not really going to open the shop right now, I just want to get everything prepared, so I am not worried at all about the Pokemon that will be put to offer.
__________________
Friend Code: 4125 4128 8749

I'm a Pokemon Breeder! My shop will open up soon!

Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-11-2009, 10:28 PM
White_Rabbit's Avatar
White_Rabbit Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Never Never Wonderland!
Posts: 334
Send a message via AIM to White_Rabbit
Default Re: Sakura's Daycare! (Closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonFantic View Post
Actually I had not wanted anyone to post here yet in the beginning. No thanks, not yet anyway. I am not really going to open the shop right now, I just want to get everything prepared, so I am not worried at all about the Pokemon that will be put to offer.
Got it. sorry for the first post newyays, i've just spent the longest time trying to figure out how to get Cyndaquil. and when i saw that i was like 'BOO YA!'
__________________
thats right little girl, follow the little white bunny...
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-12-2009, 04:27 AM
PokemonFantic Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 5
Default Re: Sakura's Daycare! (Closed)

I am looking for someone who knows how to EV Pokemon.
__________________
Friend Code: 4125 4128 8749

I'm a Pokemon Breeder! My shop will open up soon!


Last edited by PokemonFantic; 09-12-2009 at 04:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-12-2009, 04:28 PM
White_Rabbit's Avatar
White_Rabbit Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Never Never Wonderland!
Posts: 334
Send a message via AIM to White_Rabbit
Default Re: Sakura's Daycare! (Closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonFantic View Post
I am looking for someone who knows how to EV Pokemon.
Well i know how now. got it figure out (mostly) some bugs gotta getta de-twisted in my head bout it.
__________________
thats right little girl, follow the little white bunny...
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-15-2009, 10:19 PM
PokemonFantic Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 5
Default Re: Sakura's Daycare! (Closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Rabbit View Post
Well i know how now. got it figure out (mostly) some bugs gotta getta de-twisted in my head bout it.
Me, I am studying the art of RNG Abuse! I already know how to breed shinies, now I am learning to breed for fabulous IV's, in one shot! Like: 31/20/31/31/31/31 :)
__________________
Friend Code: 4125 4128 8749

I'm a Pokemon Breeder! My shop will open up soon!

Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-15-2009, 11:32 PM
White_Rabbit's Avatar
White_Rabbit Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Never Never Wonderland!
Posts: 334
Send a message via AIM to White_Rabbit
Default Re: Sakura's Daycare! (Closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonFantic View Post
Me, I am studying the art of RNG Abuse! I already know how to breed shinies, now I am learning to breed for fabulous IV's, in one shot! Like: 31/20/31/31/31/31 :)
cool. for the most part i can breed Natures/egg moves and EV train(now)
__________________
thats right little girl, follow the little white bunny...
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-15-2009, 11:41 PM
shinyshuckle's Avatar
shinyshuckle Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,286
Default Re: Sakura's Daycare! (Closed)

Hey how long are you guys going to be closed for. Cause I've been looking for some active IV breeders, and if you guys would like to help me out, I'd love to do buisness.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com