Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 09-12-2009, 10:21 PM
theshinypokenator001's Avatar
theshinypokenator001 Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: IN time..and Space
Posts: 30
Default Re: The Pokemoon Space Trading Center Now Open!!!!!!

do you have any other events
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-12-2009, 11:15 PM
SuperErinMan's Avatar
SuperErinMan Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: <witty dialogue>
Posts: 352
Default Re: The Pokemoon Space Trading Center Now Open!!!!!!

id like shiny minun (modest) and shiny nidoran male (modest)

i can offer a level 100 gallade, 31 attack IV and high speed IV. adamant natured with shadow sneak egg move. ive used it beofre, its fantastic.

other moves are close combat, ice punch and psycho cut.

i can also offer any jhoto starter (legit, of course), chimchar with grass knot and taunt, a shiny pikachu with light ball or a shiny larvitar caught by me.

let me know if we can trade, im a shiny collector!
__________________

Platinum FC: 2750 9224 1685
*PA-SHWING*
-SuperErinMan

Im giving up on pe2k. moving on to smogon. maybe back later, not likely.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-13-2009, 12:43 AM
DeadSmite's Avatar
DeadSmite Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: In my pants
Posts: 376
Default Re: The Pokemoon Space Trading Center Now Open!!!!!!

what would you like for the movie 9 arceus and/or pikachu colored pichu or is it plausible for me to clone them for you?
__________________
xes lliw eb yrotadnam yliad ylthgin. This, women need to be living by it


Last edited by DeadSmite; 09-13-2009 at 12:52 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-13-2009, 02:42 AM
theshinypokenator001's Avatar
theshinypokenator001 Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: IN time..and Space
Posts: 30
Talking Re: The Pokemoon Space Trading Center Now Open!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperErinMan View Post
id like shiny minun (modest) and shiny nidoran male (modest)

i can offer a level 100 gallade, 31 attack IV and high speed IV. adamant natured with shadow sneak egg move. ive used it beofre, its fantastic.

other moves are close combat, ice punch and psycho cut.

i can also offer any jhoto starter (legit, of course), chimchar with grass knot and taunt, a shiny pikachu with light ball or a shiny larvitar caught by me.

let me know if we can trade, im a shiny collector!
hmm your offer is interesing i would like the gallade and im interested in the johotos and chimchars
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSmite View Post
what would you like for the movie 9 arceus and/or pikachu colored pichu or is it plausible for me to clone them for you?
SORRY i clone myself but do have any events
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-14-2009, 06:16 PM
Tsujin's Avatar
Tsujin Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kanto, Texas
Posts: 1,583
Default Re: The Pokemoon Space Trading Center Now Open!!!!!!

So i don't think were going to make that parterned thread anymore? Since you've already made your own thread and everything it would probably just be easier to stay as two threads now instead of making one now...but if you want you can be ma cloner since i desperately need one..Lol... haha so i guess we'll just stay as 2 since your thread taking iff pretty well too......
__________________
VPP Stats | -- -- Evolves @ 1395 - Level 100 @ 1575


| Friend Codes / Trade Thread / Battle Log |
| Me IRL / Pokerus Empire / YouTube |
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 09-14-2009, 09:15 PM
SuperErinMan's Avatar
SuperErinMan Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: <witty dialogue>
Posts: 352
Default Re: The Pokemoon Space Trading Center Now Open!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshinypokenator001 View Post
hmm your offer is interesing i would like the gallade and im interested in the johotos and chimchars
alright, if you want i can offer either:

all the jhoto starters plus a chimchar or

the gallade, one starter and a chimchar.

its essentially 4 pokemon where three are somewhat rare or 3 pokemon but ones really good.

im leaving it up to you to choose.
__________________

Platinum FC: 2750 9224 1685
*PA-SHWING*
-SuperErinMan

Im giving up on pe2k. moving on to smogon. maybe back later, not likely.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-15-2009, 03:15 AM
theshinypokenator001's Avatar
theshinypokenator001 Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: IN time..and Space
Posts: 30
Default Re: The Pokemoon Space Trading Center Now Open!!!!!!

i would like johoto staters and chimchar
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-15-2009, 10:42 PM
FireChick Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 169
Default Re: The Pokemoon Space Trading Center Now Open!!!!!!

I would like your Pikachu-colored Pichu and Movie 09 Arceus if that's alright. The only events I have are...

10JAHRE Ho-oh
10 Aniv Celebi (three, one's shiny)
10 Aniv Suicune
10 Aniv Dragonite
10 anniv Lugia
Festa Magmortar
MYSTERY Mew hardy nature
WISHMKR Jirachi serious nature
Palcity Manaphy
Movie Darkrai bold nature
Manaphy egg unhatched
TRU Manaphy rash nature
GORUKO Octillery
PC Tokyo Charmander
Saikyou Electivire
Saikyou Magmortar
Saikyou Milotic
E4ALL Manaphy
Shiny Space C Deoxys hardy nature
Saikyou Dragonite
Alamos Darkrai naive nature

These are all I have.
__________________
Platinum name: Cosette
Platinum code: 0044 8770 5224
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-16-2009, 10:14 PM
SuperErinMan's Avatar
SuperErinMan Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: <witty dialogue>
Posts: 352
Default Re: The Pokemoon Space Trading Center Now Open!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshinypokenator001 View Post
i would like johoto staters and chimchar
alright, ill get on that. thank you!

so a chikorita, cyndaquil and totodile for shiny minun (modest) and shiny nidoran male (modest).

let me know when the best times to catch you online are.

my fc's in my sig.
__________________

Platinum FC: 2750 9224 1685
*PA-SHWING*
-SuperErinMan

Im giving up on pe2k. moving on to smogon. maybe back later, not likely.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-16-2009, 11:38 PM
theshinypokenator001's Avatar
theshinypokenator001 Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: IN time..and Space
Posts: 30
Default Re: The Pokemoon Space Trading Center Now Open!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireChick View Post
I would like your Pikachu-colored Pichu and Movie 09 Arceus if that's alright. The only events I have are...

10JAHRE Ho-oh
10 Aniv Celebi (three, one's shiny)
10 Aniv Suicune
10 Aniv Dragonite
10 anniv Lugia
Festa Magmortar
MYSTERY Mew hardy nature
WISHMKR Jirachi serious nature
Palcity Manaphy
Movie Darkrai bold nature
Manaphy egg unhatched
TRU Manaphy rash nature
GORUKO Octillery
PC Tokyo Charmander
Saikyou Electivire
Saikyou Magmortar
Saikyou Milotic
E4ALL Manaphy
Shiny Space C Deoxys hardy nature
Saikyou Dragonite
Alamos Darkrai naive nature

These are all I have.
honestly thats okay i like the list of events there though since skokatan pichu and event arceus is very rare and popular for them i wnat minum 4 or 5 events is that okay
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-18-2009, 12:17 AM
Tsujin's Avatar
Tsujin Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kanto, Texas
Posts: 1,583
Default Re: The Pokemoon Space Trading Center Now Open!!!!!!

Hey i need 4 pokes cloned and of course you can keep a copy.

i need these done:
Mew
EV'd Gallade
LAtios
Latias

just PM when were online...
__________________
VPP Stats | -- -- Evolves @ 1395 - Level 100 @ 1575


| Friend Codes / Trade Thread / Battle Log |
| Me IRL / Pokerus Empire / YouTube |
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-18-2009, 03:02 AM
mfauz's Avatar
mfauz Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 315
Default Re: The Pokemoon Space Trading Center Now Open!!!!!!

Tsujin is the gallede for me???
and hi do you have an cloning service??
__________________

Made by Myuu
FC Diamond:2706 8153 7465 nickname mfauz
My trade thread Here
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-18-2009, 03:40 AM
theshinypokenator001's Avatar
theshinypokenator001 Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: IN time..and Space
Posts: 30
Default Re: The Pokemoon Space Trading Center Now Open!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsujin View Post
Hey i need 4 pokes cloned and of course you can keep a copy.

i need these done:
Mew
EV'd Gallade
LAtios
Latias

just PM when were online...
most certainly i will clone them jus catch me onlline this weekend
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfauz View Post
Tsujin is the gallede for me???
and hi do you have an cloning service??
and yes id clone need cloning services?
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-18-2009, 03:54 AM
mfauz's Avatar
mfauz Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 315
Default Re: The Pokemoon Space Trading Center Now Open!!!!!!

yes i do
i need 3 cloned pls
i need shiny rayquasa shiny diakria and my deoxys
__________________

Made by Myuu
FC Diamond:2706 8153 7465 nickname mfauz
My trade thread Here
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-18-2009, 04:06 AM
mfauz's Avatar
mfauz Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 315
Default Re: The Pokemoon Space Trading Center Now Open!!!!!!

you know what nevermnd i am getting an ar soon so i can do it myself to save you the trouble
__________________

Made by Myuu
FC Diamond:2706 8153 7465 nickname mfauz
My trade thread Here
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com