Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Main Pokémon RP

Main Pokémon RP This is where the Main RP takes place, as well as special things like Group RPs. Trainers going through the Main RP can meet if they go to the same area.

Old 09-16-2009, 01:14 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun
Default Re: URPG National Park Main RP

OOC: Oops, my mistake.

Mt. Oktori

I looked at the small blue ball that hid in its hole, clutching my backpack tightly. I soon recognized my opponent as a Spheal, an Ice-type. Thanks to its thick hide, Spheal was not only able to shrug off the cold, but heat as well. This meant that Napetaro would be a bad choice, considering that Spheal is also a Water-type. I grabbed a Pokeball from my backpack and tossed it into the air.

"Washtom, come on out!" I yelled.

A ghostly crimson... washing machine floated before me. It's body was surrounded in a blue aura, which seemed to flow with an eerie air to it. Washtom let out a sigh and turned to me.

"How are you doing buddy?" I said, patting my Pokemon on the head, thankful that the washing machine shell was there to protect me from the electric shocks, "you think you'll be able to fight in this cold?"

Washtom nodded, its spirits seemed lifted by my efforts.

"Okay, hit Spheal with Discharge!" I yelled.

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554
Old 09-16-2009, 01:30 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Saundra Blake
Meteor Valley

I hadn't been expecting a Sucker Punch, that was for sure. At first I thought the Mightyena was a good thinker for trying to get the first strike, but my opinion, almost as quickly, swung the opposite way. Mightyena either didn't know Scizor was part Steel type, or else hadn't been thinking about the fact. Either way, after the aftermath of the collision settled and I could see again, I found that Ripper was in comparatively better shape than Mightyena. The wolf's fur was covered in dust and dirt, and it looked a little wobbly.

"Well, that was interesting," Amonea said in a soft voice, startling me. I hadn't been expecting her to say anything. "I guess Mightyena was faster in its attack, but to be honest, I can't tell which attacked first. It was like a head-on collision. By the way, good idea on keeping your attacks secret." She smiled, and I grinned back. "Very good idea."

"If you liked that, there's plenty more where it came from," I replied, turning my attention back to the battle at hand. Mightyena still seemed a bit dazed, but it might just be trying to lure us into attacking without caution. Ripper, being the serious type, would never fall into so obvious a trap. But maybe it really was stunned, and if that was the case, I needed to take advantage of the situation. If not...well, I had an idea that'd change that soon enough.

"Ripper! Let's pull off a showy combo, eh? Start off with the cloning process A, followed up by a high-speed chase, and finishing off with a show samurai swordsmanship! And when that's all said and done, go grab that stick!" Ripper, who'd been giving sharp nods to acknowledge all his commands, suddenly paused and shot me a quick look, his features pulling into a scowl. I winked at him and lowered my voice, trying not to let Mightyena hear the last part of my idea. "No worries, buddy, I'm not being silly. You don't have hardly any long-distance attacks, right? That stick looks nice and sturdy; you can use it to increase your reach. So the last thing I want you to do is use that stick to deliver a long-distance Slash attack!

Ripper understood and gave a faint smile. Neither Scizor nor Mightyena possessed much in the way of powerful long-distance moves; both were more suited to close-quarters combat. If he could extend his reach and therefore put more space between himself and his foe, Ripper wouldn't risk taking as much damage, since Mightyena wouldn't have as many opportunities to get close and attack. And if, or when, the stick broke...well, like they say, I'd cross that bridge when I came to it.

"Oh!" I added, a thought coming to me. In a place like this, there were bound to be a lot of holes in the ground, hidden among the insanely tall grass. "Ripper, after your car chase, make sure to try and stay off the ground as much as possible. I don't want your feet sinking into any hidden holes when you're moving that fast." Ripper raised his pincers a few inches in response, then focused on the first of his long combo. Cloning process A consisted of Double Team, in which the copies were merely illusion, instead of solid clones. This took less energy and concentration. The next step in this elaborate dance was high-speed car chase, which was a long-winded way of saying Agility. The final code of all was show of samurai swordsmanship, which was the best I could come up with for Swords Dance. I'd thought about throwing in a medieval armor; that is to say, an Iron Defense, but I figured that could wait until Ripper's wooden weapon broke and he had to throw himself bodily back into the fray.

I glanced over at Amonea as Ripper started to glow faintly, preparing to send energy from his body and weave it into a series of clones. "See? I have codes out the wazoo, let me tell you. They might get annoying, but I'd rather be annoyed than have my opponent constantly know what I'm going to do." At that point I fell silent and turned to watch Ripper as he started setting up for the uber-win. The glow around his body grew stronger, and suddenly thick vines rose from his body and shot away, three to either side. In less than two breaths, these formed into perfect copies od Ripper's slighty banged-up carapace. The seven mantids formed a loose circle around Mightyena; they weren't trying to fool it into attacking a clone. Mightyena, being wolves, had sharp noses, and wouldn't be so easily fooled. It was just a simple distraction. At least, not at first. That was going to change, even if just for a second.

The seven Rippers now started to walk around Mightyena, always keeping a precise distance between themselves. Within seconds, the walk had turned to a jog, then a dash, until finally the seven bugs were moving in so fast it looked like there was a red ring encircling the wolf. Ripper's Agility was taking effect as he let his muscles loosen and relax, increasing his speed and his agility. Not only that, I had high hopes that Mightyena would be momentarily confused; at that speed, Ripper's scent was sure to be left behind in such a manner that it washed over the clones, making it seem as if they were alive as well. Even if this ploy didn't work and Mightyena could smell the real Ripper, I doubted if he'd be able to strike fast enough to hit him and not end up attacking a clone.

At the red Pokemon whirled around Mightyena, I saw a ghostly image form about an inch to the left, towards the inside of the ring that was being formed. That would be Ripper's Swords Dance; he was moving so fast the eerie swords, formed once again from energy (only this time drawn from the air), were blurring just like he and his clones. The image was a pale gray ring, with a pillar of off-white at the top. After a few seconds, the gray-and-white ring floated closer to the red one, moving at a steady pace until it was superimposed over the blur that was Ripper and his clones. There was a dizzying moment where the two rings were sharing the same space, but then the gray-and-white one faded from view as Ripper and his clones absorbed the energy of the Swords Dance (or in the clones' cases, only appeared to absorb the energy, but didn't abosrb anything at all).

So far everything seemed to be going well, but I wasn't about to get too cocky. There'd only be time for that when Mightyena was secure inside a ParkBall.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 09-16-2009 at 01:42 PM.
Old 09-16-2009, 07:33 PM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: Nice post. Don't count your Togepi before their hatched though.

Ranger Amonea
Meteor Valley
~~~

IC:

At first I was amazed at what was going on. Saundra had the attacks down, the codes all done and everything. Things worked out well, though if the trainer carried a four-leaf clover with her, it would have been better.

Mightyena staggered a little, but kept its guard up. As soon as Ripper started "cloning" which turned out to be a Double Team, my vivid red-violet hair fell in my face. Brushing it away quickly, irritably promising to pin it up later, I froze. Mightyena's eyes remained focused on one Ripper. The Mightyena was not fooled by Double Team in the least. Suddenly, it lunged at one of the Scizors, fangs bared for a vicious Bite. It missed, painfully. Tumbling head-over-tail, it scrambled back up, its nose twitching and eyes moving rapidly back and forth as it found out which was the real Scizor.

It didn't have long to wait because the real Ripper suddenly started zooming around, much faster than the copies. Its wing beat at an extreme speed. Agility, I thought, a smirk crossing my face. Then something happened. You know how, sometimes, you see something happen that is so embarrassing that it makes you want to cry in shame? Even if you didn't do anything? Well, such an incident happened. The ground was rocky, very rocky. It appeared poor Ripper lost concentration because suddenly, out of the blue, he went flying forward. His scarlet scales slamming into the ground with a thud as he rolled sideways across the ground and slammed into Mightyena. The dog had tried to move out of the way, but it all happened in a matter of seconds. My only guess is that Ripper tripped on a stone.

Together, in a blur of red and black, insect and wolf slammed into the opposing bank. Surprise turned to horror as I noticed several small rocks fall down the long embankment. Following the stones was a small stream of dirt. My sensitive ears could hear faint creaking noises. I could feel my face drain of color.

"No," I muttered. "NO rock-slide, no rock-slide."

Slowly, painfully, the two Pokemon rose from the ground, untangling themselves from each other. Miraculously, Ripper was not severely injured. He shook for a minute, wobbled a little and then straightened up. His eyes flitted back and forth before focusing first on Saundra, then on me and finally on Mightyena.

The doggy was worse for wear. Instead of having the thick, almost steel like toughness that Scizor had, it had only thick fur and tough bones. It lay on the ground for a minute, shaking. I had started to worry, moving over to it to make sure it was not hurt, when it let out a soft growl and slowly, wobbly, it stood. Blood trickled out from its muzzles, its eyes furious, but also dull, as it was in pain from having several pounds of Ripper hit it.

"Sweetie," I called out, gripping my stick tightly, but also walking forward. My other hand was in my britches, clutching a Pokeball in case the wild 'Mon decided to attack me. The stick would only slow it down. I was taking a small chance, but honestly, this Pokemon couldn't do much damage. I was right...sorta.

Mightyena growled a little, raising its long nose to sniff at me. Then it turned its attention on its attacker, who apparently was dazed enough from slamming into the ground that it was looking not at the dog, but at its trainer. Then, slowly, but surely, Mightyena jumped at Ripper, biting into one of Ripper's soft wings. Then both Mightyena and Scizor fell to the ground with screeches and howls. Apparently the the mutt had hurt itself trying to attack with a slow, not very good Bite attack. Scizor fell forward, hissing in anger.

Another rock fell from above, narrowly missing me. I looked over the Pokemon and then I looked at Saundra. "Look, I dunno what's gonna happen. Perhaps nothing, but in case more stuff falls, I don't want to be here. We should move from this road soon and enter into Meteor Valley." I waved at the end of the road, maybe thirty or forty feet from where we were on the path.

----
Mightyena 36.5%
Ability: Quick Feet
Nature: Rash
Attack used: Bite

vs.

Pokemon: Scizor {In combat} 68.5%
Nickname: Ripper
Ability: Technician
Nature: Serious
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Substitute ; TM Rest ; TM Roost ; TM Return ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Brick Break ; TM Swagger ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Aerial Ace ; TM Protect ; TM U-Turn ; BM Light Screen ; BM Baton Pass

Encounters Remaining: 15

Area Effects:

Trainer: Saundra Blake, aka Tyranitar_Trainer

Official Location: Meteor Valley

Change: 47,000

Total Items: Hyper Ball x10; Family Repellant x10 ; PokeDoll x5

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Gengar {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Shade
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Impish
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Sludge Bomb ; TM Substitute ; TM Attract ; TM Will-o-Wisp ; TM Psychic ; TM Psych Up ; TM Rest ; TM Snore ; TM Energy Ball ; TM Hidden Power [Flying] ; TM Focus Punch ; TM Protect ; TM Taunt ; TM Embargo ; TM Counter ; TM Focus Blast ; TM Thunderbolt ; BM Haze

Pokemon: Dragonite {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Seagem
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Sassy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; TM Substitute ; TM Earthquake ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Roar ; TM Ice Punch

Pokemon: Froslass {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Jess
Ability: Snow Cloak
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Psychic ; TM Thunderbolt ; TM Water Pluse ; TM Taunt ; TM Safeguard ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Substitute ; TM Psych Up ; TM Hidden Power [Rock] ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Embargo ; TM Light Screen ; MT Trick
~~~

Total Captured 'Mons: Zero

Pokemon we've run into: Mightyena

Ongoing battles: Mightyena vs. Scizor
Old 09-16-2009, 07:55 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

OOC: Haha, poor Ripper XD.

=====

Saundra Blake
Meteor Valley

IC: Well, I'd been right about Mightyena being too slow to catch Ripper while he was using Agility. The wolf missed his mark after trying to land a Bite attack, hitting the ground and rolling tail over snout before managing to struggle to its paws. I felt confident that everything would work out, that the plan would work...

But then, just as it seemed Ripper had managed to pull of the entire combo, it happened. A rock. A rock happened. That's the only thing that could have made poor Ripper trip up like that. And when I say trip up, I mean TRIP UP. In capitals, because my sturdy-skinned friend went down so hard even I flinched, though I knew Ripper's pride would be hurt more than his body. Then I realized he was on a collision-course with Mightyena seconds before the Scizor crashed into the wolf. Carried forward by the momentum of Ripper's tumble, the two Pokemon flew away and hit the embankment so hard that the force of the collision sent a slew of large pebbles and dirt sliding.

"No," Amonea muttered, and I glanced over to find her pale with worry."NO rock-slide, no rock-slide." Thankfully, physics in general seemed to agree that a rock slide was out of the question, at least for now, and nothing bigger than the pebbles fell upon Ripper and Mightyena. Speaking of them, the two had slowly clambered back to their feet and disentangled themselves by now. Ripper wasn't too bad off, throwing a look at me and Amonea before returning his attention to his opponent, who was faring much worse. I felt kind of bad for it, really. The poor Mightyena was obviously not doing so well. Its eyes were hazy and blood leaked from its muzzle, most likely from a few loosened fangs after Ripper's bulk had smashed the wolf face-first.

"Sweetie,: Amonea called to it, clutching her stick tightly and slowly moving towards Mightyena as her free hand slid into her pants, apparently ready to grab out a PokeBall in case the wolf attacked. Fortunately, it was more concerned with the source of its pain. That would, of course, be me to some extent, and the wolf glared at me before its gaze flicked to Ripper. Then it lunged, much to my surprise. It fastened its deadly fangs on one of Ripper's wings and both Pokemon fell to the ground once again. Ripper let out a loud, angry hiss of pain, and I winced in sympathy. That bite had looked nasty, and I didn't doubt that Ripper would need to heal a little before being able to fly again.

At that moment, a rock from somewhere overhead came flying down. It just barely missed Amonea, striking the path and bouncing once before coming to a halt. I stared at it blankly, then glanced at my Ranger when she said, "Look, I dunno what's gonna happen. Perhaps nothing, but in case more stuff falls, I don't want to be here. We should move from this road soon and enter into Meteor Valley."

I didn't answer, returning my attention to the battle. Ripper was trying to free his wing from Mightyena's powerful jaws, and I was growing worried that he might lose the appendage if things didn't quickly change. Aware of the serious danger of a rock slide, I started to move towards where Amonea had indicated while shouting, "Ripper, listen to me! You need to get free of Mightyena, but you've gotta be gentle! It's not as hardy or tough as you, and too much more will probably put the poor thing down for the count! So since you're already right there, go with a dual Metal Claw! Just DON'T hit it in the face!"

Ripper wiggled around and at first I thought he hadn't heard me. But then he lifted both pincers high in the air, and as I watched, they took on a dark silver sheen. Opening them as wide as they'd go, Ripper then jerked his pincers down, aiming both at Mightyena's chest. Despite the vicious appearance of the attack, it was actually pretty restrained. Opening his pincers would make their blows weaker, since only the tips of both would connect. Not only that, Ripper wasn't moving very quickly. In fact, it was like he was giving Mightyena a chance to let go long before the attack connected.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 09-16-2009 at 07:57 PM.
Old 09-16-2009, 08:45 PM
Dragoness Offline

Ranger Amonea
Meteor Valley
~~~

It took resistance to stop myself from taking my stick, walking over to Saundra and giving her a smart rap on the head. But no, it wasn't right to do that. She wasn't doing anything wrong. It was me who was freaking out! I will admit, not to anyone else, but to myself on this paper, that I am freaked out! Rock-slides scare me. I once lost a decent Pokemon due to a mudslide. Rocks aren't that different, except they lack a ton of mud.

"Hey, lets go now!" I called out, keeping my voice cool and calm. A few more rocks fell, bouncing down onto the road.

It appeared, however, that Saundra wanted to do one more attack before we scurried away. Ripper's pincers blazed silver as he raised them above his head. Mightyena growled and pulled backwards, eyes on the pincers. It then turned around and raised its tail...

"Not another fart," I muttered weakly. But no, it wasn't another Odor Sleuth. Mightyena's bushy, soft tail glowed a dull white and then, with a wave, he slammed it at Scizor. The Bug-Steel Pokemon was faster though, he pulled away from the attack. The cur wasn't one to give up easily though. It seemed to be one of those tough sorts, like a beast sensing that its end was near, it turned into the roughest, meanest it could be as a last resort. With a growl that made me wince, it raised one its large paws and slashed Scizor's face. Didn't do much harm, but left four long scratch marks on Ripper's face.

Ripper didn't lose his calm though. Quickly he swung his pincer sideways, hitting Mightyena's side. Wolfy--as I started calling it--yelped and scrambled to its side, glancing around in fear before...

"Woah," I said. Concern in my eyes. The dog had fallen to the ground, letting out high-pitched, painful howls. Ignoring the sand-dirt that fell near and on me, I hurried over to Wolfy, pausing about five feet from it. The beast growled softly, trying to push itself up, only to fall again. On the third attempt, it managed to stay on its feet, swaying slightly.

"End this now, please. Or I will have to. Mightyena is most likely done up and its not safe--" I started to tell Saundra, but was rudely stopped by a painful thunk!. Something small and hard had hit my head. Grimacing, I rubbed the spot, feeling for the bump.

"Ow," I muttered as my fingers caught the edge of something hard and sharp. In my thick, long mane of hair, a stone had gotten tangled. I pulled it out, looking carefully at it. It took years of practice not to gasp. In my hand, I held a blood red stone. Its edges were smeared with dirt, rough and uncut, but I knew it...a ruby? What was an uncut ruby doing here? Was there a mine? Or did some other Ranger or Trainer lose it? Was this why we'd been hearing such strange noises? Was someone trying to run us off the island? No, surely not. It was probably just a rock some trainer had lost. Still, I tucked it into my pocket. I wouldn't tell Saundra about it, but I would talk to the Head Ranger later...

---
Mightyena 10%
Ability: Quick Feet
Nature: Rash
Attack used: Bite

vs.

Pokemon: Scizor {In combat} 60.5%
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Substitute ; TM Rest ; TM Roost ; TM Return ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Brick Break ; TM Swagger ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Aerial Ace ; TM Protect ; TM U-Turn ; BM Light Screen ; BM Baton Pass

Encounters Remaining: 15

Area Effects:

Total Items: Hyper Ball x10; Family Repellant x10 ; PokeDoll x5

Pokemon Stats:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Sludge Bomb ; TM Substitute ; TM Attract ; TM Will-o-Wisp ; TM Psychic ; TM Psych Up ; TM Rest ; TM Snore ; TM Energy Ball ; TM Hidden Power [Flying] ; TM Focus Punch ; TM Protect ; TM Taunt ; TM Embargo ; TM Counter ; TM Focus Blast ; TM Thunderbolt ; BM Haze

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; TM Substitute ; TM Earthquake ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Roar ; TM Ice Punch

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Psychic ; TM Thunderbolt ; TM Water Pluse ; TM Taunt ; TM Safeguard ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Substitute ; TM Psych Up ; TM Hidden Power [Rock] ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Embargo ; TM Light Screen ; MT Trick
~~~

Total Captured 'Mons: Zero

Ongoing battles: Mightyena vs. Scizor

OOC: Don't worry. I am not changing the Main RP around with a discovery of a mine or something, 'less you want something like that to happen. Thought'd it be an interesting find though. Prob. a "lost" rock =) Well, that and it helps keep curious, nosy Amonea busy for the moment. Mysteries relax her <3

Last edited by Dragoness; 09-17-2009 at 03:29 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 09-16-2009, 11:03 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun

/////Location: Mt. Oktori

Nancy, the Delcatty, quickly ran behind Ranger Eli at the first sign of a battle. Sean had sent his Rotom out and told it to use Discharge. Ranger Eli knew how unstable that attack was and took a few steps back.

At that moment, Washtom, the Rotom, closed its eyes tightly, focusing, as blue electricity discharged from its body in several directions. Nancy and Eli jumped to a side to dodge the Discharge while Sean was lucky enough to be in the way of any discharges.

Spheal noticed the attack heading its way and opened its mouth.

"Spheal!" it shouted as a beam coated in a full color spectrum was fired towards the Discharge. The two attacks collided and canceled each other.

Spheal remained in its hole. It looked up at the sky for a moment and shot a light blue beam straight up. Suddenly, the falling snow was substituted by lumps of hail. Ranger Eli took shelter under a nearby tree and awaited for Sean to make his next move.

One of the lumps of Hail hit Washtom in the head and, not only did it hurt, but Washtom seemed rather sad about it.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Trainer's stats:

Trainer: Sean Marshall

Money: $3,000

Area Effects: Hail

Encounters Remaining: 13

Pokemon Stats:
---Sassy Ditto (GL/Limber) 100%
---Hardy Infernape (M/Blaze) 100%
---Lonely Rotom-W (GL/Levitate) 95%
---Jolly Torterra (M/Overgrow) 100%

Total Items: Hyper Ballx5, Super Ballx6, Pokedollx2, Max Potion, Full Healx2

Total Captured Pokemon: N/A

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Spheal (?/???) 100%

Other Wild Pokemon: Lax Cleffa (?/Magic Coat);
Old 09-17-2009, 02:09 AM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

OOC: Hail makes Rotom depressed? @_@ Wow, I'm gonna have to babysit this thing, lol.

Mt. Oktori

I watched as the hail struck Washtom, and instantly dropped its mood. I wasn't about to abandon my Pokemon to take shelter from the hail.

"Don't worry buddy, I'm right here with you," I said, doing my best to ignore the stinging of the hail, "We just have to tough it out. Relax, and then go for a Will-o-Wisp, see how that works out."

Washtom took a deep breath and exhaled. It then called on its ghostly powers to bring out several blue flames that emanated a ghostly aura. The flames swiftly floated towards Spheal, quickly surrounding it as they closed in on their target.

Old 09-17-2009, 03:23 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Washtom listened to his trainer and levitated a bit as it regained its confidence. It felt that its trainer was there for it, so it had to do its best.

Quote:
Washtom took a deep breath and exhaled. It then called on its ghostly powers to bring out several blue flames that emanated a ghostly aura. The flames swiftly floated towards Spheal, quickly surrounding it as they closed in on their target.

The fires became slightly weaker as they dashed through the hail. Spheal stayed put in its hole and opened its mouth letting out a small spray of snow which put out most of the flames, but 2 of them managed to get around the snow and hit Spheal. It didn't seemed to be bothered by it much.

Finally accepting that Washtom was its opponent, Spheal curled up in its hole trying to shield itself.

The hail hurt Washtom a bit more, but it remained calm this time.

Trainer's stats:

Area Effects: Hail

Pokemon Stats:
---Lonely Rotom-W (GL/Levitate) 91%

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Spheal (?/???) 98% (Defense Curl)

Other Wild Pokemon: Lax Cleffa (?/Magic Coat);
Old 09-17-2009, 03:38 AM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Mt. Oktori

I watched as Washtom remained calm, not panicking as it had done before. I took a deep breath, making sure I was calm as well.

"Okay Washtom, you can do this," I said, "I want you to put your all into this next attack. Show me the strongest Discharge you can possibly manage!"

Washtom nodded and began storing electricity in its body. After several seconds, it made a loud humming sound, as if it was mustering up a large amount of energy. The blue lightning was a marvelous sight to behold in the hail. Washtom hummed louder as it prepared to release the energy.

"Alright! You can do this!" I yelled.

Old 09-17-2009, 01:40 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

OOC: It's cool :P.

=====

IC: Saundra Blake
Meteor Valley

The Mightyena was too vicious, or perhaps just too bullheaded, for its own good. Instead of releasing Ripper and trying to avoid the Metal Claw, the wolf raised its tail. I heard Amonea weakly mumble something about another fart, but that wasn't the case. Mightyena's tail started to glow with a build-up of energy, then was swiped towards Ripper. The Scizor was faster, thankfully, and easily evaded what looked like an Iron Tail attack or something. That didn't dampen Mightyena's spirits; the wolf let out a savage growl and struck at Ripper's face with sharp claws. The attack didn't do very much damage to Ripper's metal exoskeleton, but it did leave behind four faint scratch marks.

Not letting any of this sway him from his orders, Ripper darted in when the moment presented itself and delivered his Metal Claw. Both pincers slammed into Mightyena's side. Mightyena yelped, finally releasing Ripper's abused wing, and glanced around with fear suddenly roaring to life in its blood-red eyes. Then, without warning, it dropped to the ground with pained howls. Ripper instantly moved back, and I could tell he was worried that he'd struck too hard, too fast. He moved several feet away, making it clear he wouldn't attack Mightyena any further. Well, not unless it tried to attack ME or something first.

Amonea had hurried towards Mightyena, me following hard on her heels. We both stopped about five feet from the hurting wolf, which growled at us weakly as it tried to climb to its paws. The first attempt failed, as did the second, but you know what they say about the third time being a charm. Mightyena managed to stay upright, but it was swaying in a way that showed how worn down it was.

"End this now, please. Or I will have to. Mightyena is most likely done up and its not safe--" Amonea cut herself off with a sharp "Ow!', and I glanced over to find her pulling something from her hair. Once she got it free, I could see it looked like a ruby or something. I blinked a few times, shaking my head.

"Either you're really lucky, or someone is unlucky. Rubies don't just fall from the sky every day, you know?" I flashed a faint smile, then turned my attention back to Mightyena with a sigh. I reached into my pack, pulling out a spare Hyper Ball, calling out to Ripper as I contemplated my options. "Ripper, you got kinda beat up. Take a minute to recover with Roost; hopefully that'll help your wing mend, too." After speaking, I crouched down and stared hard at Mightyena, wondering. If I caught it, that'd be for the best. I didn't like the idea of leaving it after it was beat up so much. Especially if it was hurt. Then again, there was every chance that Mightyena, being spiteful because of this encounter, wouldn't cooperate, or even if it did get captured, that it would never listen to me. But did that really matter? I could at least catch the thing long enough to take it to a PokeCenter to get checked out. If all was well and the wolf didn't like me, I could always release it.

"All right, wolf," I said to the Pokemon, offering a soft smile and holding up the Hyper Ball. "I know you're not happy right now. I know you're tired and hurting. I know here's a chance you might not like me, or heck, that you might even hate me. But I'm going to capture you, because you've been through the wringer and at the very least, I can take you to be checked out and cared for. If you'd rather be free after all that, well, I won't force you to be my Pokemon." I then stood and threw the Hyper Ball underhanded, watching it spin high into the air before being caught by gravity and plummeting earthwards, or more precisely, Mightyena-wards.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-17-2009, 11:54 PM
Dragoness Offline

Ranger Amonea
Meteor Valley

"I doubt it is a ruby," I lied quickly. Curse it! She wasn't supposed to know about the gem. I didn't know anything about it and needed time to check it out. "Crystal, or Quartz most likely. Someone probably dropped it up there and it fell down." A thin smile crossed my face. I disliked lying, but in some cases it was needed. Or was it? Lying wasn't usually good...oh drop it! I'll worry about it later.

But I didn't have time to think anymore. Saundra walked over to the wild Pokemon, softly, gently talking to it. Finally, she pulled out a shiny blue sphere. Intent on her and Wolfy, I barely noticed that Ripper had sank to his knees, small body glowing as a huming sound filled the air around him. With a quick movement, the Hyper Ball left Saundra's hand to fly through the air, gracefully stopping an inch from Mightyena. A small blast of violet light later, the dog had vanished, sucked into the ball. It fell to the ground, rapidly spinning, sending little plumes of dust into the air.

One minute, one and a half minutes, two minutes...the sphere stopped. It lay there, quiet as a mouse, only a faint purple glitter to it. And then that vanished to. I could almost hear--not with my ears--a soft whoof, as if Mightyena had barked acceptance.

"Congrats!" I called out, smiling at Saundra. "Not everyone is lucky enough to have a Mightyena. Their strong, brave, beautiful and loyal Pokemon. I expect you to take care of it." Glancing over, I nodded approval at Ripper. His Roost attack had worked, to a point. It appeared he was to exhausted to fully heal, though he did look in better condition than before. Suddenly, I heard a grating sound. Whipping my neck around so fast it made me wince, my eyes widened.

"Watch it!" I snapped, grabbing Scizor and pulling him over to where Saundra was. A large slab of gray stone fell with a sickening crash right where Ripper had been moments before. It wasn't big enough to block the roadway, but it wouldn't have been good if it had hit the Steel 'Mon. "We need to move. It'll probably calm down soon, once the earth is done settling down," I spoke. A wicked grin crossed my face as I looked at Saundra. Reaching out, I dropped Mightyena's new Pokeball in the trainer's hand. I had just managed to grab it when I saved Ripper.

Quickly, we hurried down the path, stopping only when we were a few hundred away from it. The ground was a mixture of grass, rough stone and flowers. It was also somewhat dark. The ground had dried out from what sun it got, but the light could only reach so far in this valley. There were plenty of caves and corners that would require some form of light, such as Flash, but we didn't need that now.

Panting slightly, I opened up a small black travel bag I carried with me. From it I pulled out a checkered, plastic tablecloth, a bag of cookies, two cans of soda, and a small clear box that contained cold sandwiches. I laid it out on the ground, fixing myself up so I was on the edge of the cloth. Then I released my Pokemon, hesitating slightly before releasing my rather impish Spheal. "Be good, Kasy," my voice stern. Kasy just smirked at me before rubbing her soft blue fur against my arm.

Looking at Saundra, I spoke again. "You may as well make yourself comfortable. You may be able to go for hours throughout the Park and battle several Pokemon without food, but I cannot. You can have a snack, if you wish."

Glancing over, I spotted my rotten Spheal making off into the distance. Her little feet making her waddle along as fast as possible. "Kasy!" I yelled. She only turned back to grin before going onwards. Really! I thought. None of my other Pokemon act like this! It comes from Dragana, I am sure.

"Don't you dare chase after her," I ordered Saundra. "She will come back."
--

Encounters Remaining: 14

Area Effects:

Total Items: Hyper Ball x9; Family Repellant x10 ; PokeDoll x5

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Scizor {Not in combat} 90%

~~~

Total Captured 'Mons: Mightyena

Ongoing battles:
-
OOC: Congrats on the new 'Mon =)
Old 09-18-2009, 12:13 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Both Ranger Eli and Nancy smiled at the event. It may had been a hard start, but it seemed like Sean was getting the hang of it.

Washtom kept on charging, even as a few small chunks of hail kept falling on it. The wild Spheal could felt something was coming, but it felt a bit frightened. Spheal waited a few seconds and for a moment it seemed as though the concentration of energy had driven the hail away. Sphea finally decided to fire yet another colorful beam at Washtom, but at that moment, Washtom had finished charging all it could. It stared at the Spheal and Discharged all that electrical energy.

Discharge was still a move that was rather hard to control, so a few of the discharged energy fell at Sean's feet and some almost reached Ranger Eli. The electricity from the Discharge and the energy from the Aurora Beam almost collided, but strangely the Discharge began to travel around the beam as the beam kept going towards Washtom. It looked as if both attacks were helping each other to reach their targets. As it were to be expected, both attacks hit at the same time. Spheal screamed in pain and Washtom also seemed hurt, but not nearly as much.

Spheal was in a lot of pain and was even trembling because of it, until suddenly, Spheal stopped moving all together and passed out. Washtom was confused and speechless as it saw that.

Eli was shocked, but probably not as much as Sean. As other Spheal popped up from the snow and dragged the first one to safety, Eli neared Sean and asked, "Well, will you do now?"

Trainer's stats:

Area Effects: None

Pokemon Stats:
---Lonely Rotom-W (GL/Levitate) 77.14%

Current Wild Pokemon: N/A

Other Wild Pokemon: Lax Cleffa (?/Magic Coat); Mild Spheal (?/Thick Fat)
Old 09-18-2009, 01:01 AM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Mt. Oktori

"Well, will you do now?" Ranger Eli asked.

I stood there, mouth agape, stunned by the incredible power Washtom poured into that Discharge. It seemed upset that it defeated the Spheal and costing me the oppurtunity to catch it, but I didn't care.

"Way to go Washtom, that was amazing!" I finally yelled, raising an arm into the air, "I knew it was a good idea to bring you along!"

Washtom seemed to lighten up and quickly floated to my side, smiling cheerfully. I took a look at my surroundings before recalling Washtom and decided where to head to next.

"This hail is really bugging me," I said, "might as well head into that cave."

Old 09-18-2009, 06:25 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Saundra Blake
Meteor Valley

My first captured Pokemon! I would have danced, but right at that moment Amonea yelled, "Watch it!" Giving a startled exclamation, I whirled to see her grabbing Ripper and yanking the Scizor out of the way; the next second, a giant slab of stone landed right where he'd been Roosting. I gaped, and even Ripper looked unnerved as he blinked his thanks at Amonea. I hastily recalled my Pokemon, worried about him getting squashed.

"We need to move. It'll probably calm down soon, once the earth is done settling down," my Ranger told me, smiling in a decidedly evil manner. I shrugged and put Ripper's PokeBall away, not wanting to tempt fate. I also accepted the Hyper Ball now holding Mightyena and put that in my pack, too.

Off we went deeper into the valley. After a while, Amonea pulled up short and started to set up a temporary camp. I watched her putting out food and drink, then releasing a little blue seal from a PokeBall. She warned the chubby little Spheal to behave, then focused on me. "You may as well make yourself comfortable. You may be able to go for hours throughout the Park and battle several Pokemon without food, but I cannot. You can have a snack, if you wish." I grinned and nodded, glancing around to make sure no falling rocks had randomly stalked us before letting Ripper back out of his Ball. I sat down and took a sandwich and one of the sodas, both of which I split with my steel-encased Pokemon. He took the sandwich half with a nod of thanks and devoured it in two bites. I personally wasn't all that hungry, so I gave Ripper the other half as well. Battling was tiring business, after all.

After eating and having a bit of soda, Ripper found a spot on the path where no rocks would likely crash down on him, then settled down to bask in the warm sunlight. Soon his metal exoskeleton would grow toasty, and once he was warmed up he'd either find a shady place or ask to be recalled into his Ball. I watched him for a moment, then spotted a blue form pushing through the grass. I turned to see it was Amonea's Spheal, which ignored its Trainer when she called, "Kasy!" I started to stand, ready to volunteer to go after the wayward Pokemon, but Amonea looked at me and said, "Don't you dare chase after her. She will come back."

"Is it safe to let her wander off?" I asked, slowly sitting back down. "I mean, I'm not trying to say you don't know this place way better than me, but...at the very least I can send Ripper to watch over her."

=====

OOC: I keep forgetting to mention I have 49,500 now lol.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 09-18-2009 at 06:53 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 07:02 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

OOC: umm...the Hail ended during Washtom's Discharge and was no longer listed in Area Effect, but...alright.

Ranger Eli walked next to Sean as they headed into the cave. Although near the entrance the cave it was very clear, not too deeper into the cave it looked too dark even too see, so Ranger Eli waited near the entrance inside the cave. Outside, the Hail had stop and it also stopped snowing. One could hear the voices of Pokemon that had come out to play, but also the sound of pebbles rolling deeper inside the cave.

Trainer's stats:

Area Effects: None

Pokemon Stats:
---Lonely Rotom-W (GL/Levitate) 77.14%

Current Wild Pokemon: N/A

Other Wild Pokemon: Lax Cleffa (?/Magic Coat); Mild Spheal (?/Thick Fat)

Last edited by Eraizaa-kun; 09-18-2009 at 07:06 PM.