Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Main Pokémon RP

Main Pokémon RP This is where the Main RP takes place, as well as special things like Group RPs. Trainers going through the Main RP can meet if they go to the same area.

Old 09-19-2009, 03:55 AM
Dragoness Offline

Default Re: URPG National Park Main RP

OOC: That's nice, I have a measly 11,450 :) Better than 'nothin. BTW, I'm having a lot of fun RPing! That's why I signed up for this job...how's it going on your end? Any suggestions/complaints/whatever?

IC:

Ranger Amonea
Meteor Valley

I waved Saundra's offer off as I took a final sip of cola. "No, she'll be alright. To be frank, she is most likely causing trouble. Sending poor Ripper would only cause...more trouble." With that, I started to pick up the cloth, empty soda cans and walking stick. I felt much more satisfied, as food revitalized my senses.

"We should start off that way," I finally told Saundra, pointing off to the north. A sea of grass, flowers and trees lay that way. Also, there was a small, rocky path up to some caves, if Saundra felt like spelunking.

SCREECH!

I whipped around. Coming from behind me was Kasy, plopping along as fast as was possible. Her wide face had a large, impish grin on it. The look of mischief twinkled in her big blue eyes. Behind her was running an outraged Pokemon. Standing at roughly four and a half feet tall, brandishing its long, thin arms around, it was the perfect picture of a crazed Mr. Mime. I sucked in a breath sharply. I had only seen pictures of Mr. Mimes, and this one looked exactly as I imagined it. A round, faintly pink head with two large black ears sticking out like antennas was situated on a fat chest. Skinny, pink arms and legs supported it, while its hands had spider-like fingers, each with a large ball at the end. Blotches of vivid red covered its body, especially at its chest, thighs and armpits. Its eyes were narrowed in anger as it shouted in Pokemon at my Spheal.

"Kasy! You naughty thing! I should let that Mime beat you into a Ditto for messing with it!" I shouted. Kasy rolled her eyes upwards, as if saying, "Oh, sorry," and plowed on. Pulling out a Pokeball, I recalled the little minx, swearing under my breath. Now I could see the Mr. Mime had splotches of dirt on his legs and back, as if he had fallen--or been tripped--into a mud puddle.

However, this was a chance for Saundra to try her skills at capturing the weird clown-like 'Mon. I looked over at her. "Well, you wanna battle it?" I asked, trying to keep the impatience from my voice. Mr. Mime was getting closer...

---
Mr. Mime 100%
Nature: Quirky
Ability: Soundproof
Other: I find it amusing that "Mr. Mime" can be either a male or a female o.O

Encounters Remaining: 14

Area Effects:

Trainer: Saundra Blake, aka Tyranitar_Trainer

Official Location: Meteor Valley

Change: 49,500

Total Items: Hyper Ball x9; Family Repellant x10 ; PokeDoll x5

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Scizor {Not in combat, out of ball} 90%
Nickname: Ripper
Ability: Technician
Nature: Serious
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Substitute ; TM Rest ; TM Roost ; TM Return ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Brick Break ; TM Swagger ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Aerial Ace ; TM Protect ; TM U-Turn ; BM Light Screen ; BM Baton Pass

Pokemon: Gengar {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Shade
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Impish
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Sludge Bomb ; TM Substitute ; TM Attract ; TM Will-o-Wisp ; TM Psychic ; TM Psych Up ; TM Rest ; TM Snore ; TM Energy Ball ; TM Hidden Power [Flying] ; TM Focus Punch ; TM Protect ; TM Taunt ; TM Embargo ; TM Counter ; TM Focus Blast ; TM Thunderbolt ; BM Haze

Pokemon: Dragonite {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Seagem
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Sassy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; TM Substitute ; TM Earthquake ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Roar ; TM Ice Punch

Pokemon: Froslass {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Jess
Ability: Snow Cloak
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Psychic ; TM Thunderbolt ; TM Water Pluse ; TM Taunt ; TM Safeguard ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Substitute ; TM Psych Up ; TM Hidden Power [Rock] ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Embargo ; TM Light Screen ; MT Trick
~~~

Total Captured 'Mons: Mightyena

Pokemon we've run into: Mightyena, Mr. Mime

Ongoing battles: Mr. Mime vs. ???
-

Last edited by Dragoness; 09-19-2009 at 02:31 PM.
Old 09-19-2009, 07:11 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

OOC: Nah, you’re doing fine ^^. And lol, Mr. Mime…

=====

IC: Saundra Blake
Meteor Valley

"No, she'll be alright,” Amonea replied as she waved a hand through the air. “To be frank, she is most likely causing trouble. Sending poor Ripper would only cause...more trouble." With that being said, she started to gather everything together, and I stood to help where I could. I felt uneasy, knowning one of my Ranger’s Pokemon was out most likely causing some mischief or another, but if Amonea wasn’t worried, there was probably no reason for me to be,

"We should start off that way," the Ranger continued a few minutes later, indicating north. It was different from the way we’d come; because back that way there was longer grass, more flowers, and a trail that led to a series of caves. I pondered what might be lurking around in those cold, stony depths, and was so lost in daydreaming that I nearly tripped over myself in surprise when I heard an enraged screech ring out.

Both Amonea and I whirled to see Kasy waddling towards us as fast as her tail and flippers could carry her. For such a round little beast, the Spheal could move surprisingly fast when she put her mind to it. She was grinning like the proverbial canary-eating cat; I could almost picture yellow feathers stuck to her jaws. Running close behind her was one of the stranger-looking Pokemon, a Mr. Mime. It was waving its long, spindly arms about and angrily shouting at Amonea’s Pokemon. It would have been amusing, if the mime weren’t so clearly pissed.

"Kasy! You naughty thing! I should let that Mime beat you into a Ditto for messing with it!" Amonea reprimanded, and her Pokemon just rolled her eyes as she headed for us. Cursing under her breath, the Spheal’s Trainer recalled her. At the same time, Ripper, who’d been watching with an irritated expression, now got to his feet and buzzed over. His bitten wing slowed him a bit, but most of the damage had been taken care of by the Scizor’s earlier Roosting. He came to a halt beside me as Amonea asked, "Well, you wanna battle it?"

“Hecks yeah!” I replied eagerly. I’d seen these bad boys in action several times during my stint as a Pokemon Trainer, and they were definitely among the stronger Psychic Pokemon out there. In my eyes, the likes of Alakazam and Espeon were overrated. Not that I’d pass up a chance to snag one, or even both since both species dwelled here. I just really preferred a mime. Not only that, but this was a perfect encounter. Ripper, who had a serious type advantage, was already out of his Ball. Upon hearing my reply to Amonea’s inquiry, the steel mantid moved in front of me, silently stating his readiness for another round.

“Okay buddy, let’s do this!” I said, watching Mr. Mime drew closer. “The first thing we need to do is keep it distracted so it can’t erect any barriers; that’ll make it easier for us in the long run. Ready a snakebite, but mask it with another high-speed car chase. And this time, do your car chase in the air so nothing interferes. If it looks like Mr. Mime is gonna manage to cut you off, avoid its attempt with a Quick Attack and hit it with your snakebite, whether it’s fully powered or not!”

“Zor!” Ripper exclaimed, striking his pincers together. The collision of steel upon steel caused a few sparks to jump from the Pokemon’s appendages, but they fizzled out long before reaching the grass. The insect then beat his wings and rose about a foot in the air; his injured wing hindered him from going too high. I knew it’d also make his Agility slower. To be honest, I was hoping Mr. Mime would be fooled by Ripper’s injured wing and that it would become cocky. A cocky opponent is one that’s bound to make serious mistakes in judgment, since they think themselves so much stronger than their foe.

Once in the air, Ripper relaxed his muscles and began to fly in a wide circle around Mr. Mime. At the same time, he released tendrils of invisible energy and let them sink into the ground, the grass, the flowers, the rocks. From these he leeched various acids, gathering them into a shiny orb of clear liquid that the Pokemon kept from sight with his closed pincers. The acids, bolstered by Ripper’s energy and from chemical reactions from mixing, took on the properties of a powerful toxin instead of simple weak acid. This was Ripper’s snakebite, his Toxic move.

Round and round Ripper went in the air, his form blurring, the Toxic slowly building under his command. I waited, tense, wondering what Mr. Mime would make of all this. Hopefully, its anger would help to make the thing even more reckless, and it wouldn’t even think about getting any barriers up, or, for that matter, doing anything but using direct attacks.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-19-2009, 08:16 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun

Sean Marshall - Mt. Oktori

I looked inside the cave, trying to get a good idea as to what kind of Pokemon lived inside. After a moment's consideration, I decided to snoop around. Ranger Eli followed close behind as I slowly walked into the cave.

"I wonder where this cave leads," my voice echoed.

Several minutes had passed, and I was unable to find a single Pokemon. I was growing bored, and decided to play with one of my Pokemon to pass the time.

"Nyurgh, c'mon out," I said, tossing out a Pokeball.

The ball released a flash of white light, which gave way to reveal a pink blob of goo. Nyurgh, my Ditto, was a Pokemon capable of transforming into anything it wanted. At times it could be a little egotistical, but it was a lot of fun to hang out with.

"Okay Nyurgh, what's on your mind right now?" I asked.

The pink blob nodded and slowly changed shape. After a few seconds, it took the shape of a shiny red cheri berry. I laughed and then watched it transform into an oran, then a figy.

"Okay, I get it, you're hungry," I chuckled.

Nyurgh nodded, then continued transforming into different types of food as we ventured deeper into the cave.

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554
Old 09-19-2009, 08:49 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun

OOC: umm...Ditto is only able to Transform into anything it's looking at. It doesn't remember transformations to turn into them later. It MUST be looking at whatever it's transforming into.

/////Location: Mt. Oktori

Eli didn't really like the cave much, especially since they had made it to a point where it was impossible to see forward. Seeing Sean play with Nyurgh did made things better and almost made the Ranger ignore the darkness of the cave. Eventually, the sound of pebbles moving started to get closer. It was easy to tell the sound was coming from the deeper darkness. The sound kept getting closer until a pebble flew out of the dark and landed right in front of Nyurgh. Following the pebble was a Weavile who didn't really pay much attention to anyone in the cave. It just kept walking and kicked the pebble pass the group as it did. It walked right pass Sean as it followed the pebble.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Trainer's stats:

Trainer: Sean Marshall

Money: $3,000

Area Effects: None

Encounters Remaining: 12

Pokemon Stats:
---Sassy Ditto (GL/Limber) 100%
---Hardy Infernape (M/Blaze) 100%
---Lonely Rotom-W (GL/Levitate) 77.14%
---Jolly Torterra (M/Overgrow) 100%

Total Items: Hyper Ballx5, Super Ballx6, Pokedollx2, Max Potion, Full Healx2

Total Captured Pokemon: N/A

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Weavile (?/Preassure)

Other Wild Pokemon: Lax Cleffa (?/Magic Coat); Mild Spheal (?/Thick Fat)
Old 09-19-2009, 09:04 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

OOC: x_x.

And wow, why did I choose a Ghost-type and a Grass/Ground-type when I was aiming for a Sneasel or Swinub?

"Wow, a Weavile," I said, marveling at the dark creature with red feathers on its head, "that's the perfect Ice-type for my team. Stand back Nyurgh, let's leave this to Washtom!"

With that, I pulled out the Rotom's Pokeball and called upon it once again. The ghost possessing a washing machine still seemed proud of its earlier battle.

"Okay Washtom, your next opponent is that Weavile," I said, pointing out the Pokemon to it, "I want you to put up a good fight, but remember that we want to catch this one. Can you do that?"

Washtom nodded and focused on the creature, then suddenly shivered.

"Don't worry Washtom, just do your best, if we end up knocking out Weavile, I won't be any less proud of you," I said calmly, "Let's try and wear it down with a Will-o-Wisp!"

Rotom focused its ghostly energy, which took the form of several dark blue flames. The ghostly flames floated in mid-air, then went flying towards the Dark/Ice-type Pokemon. The spiritual flames quickly surrounded the inattentive Weavile and closed in on the creature.

Old 09-19-2009, 09:19 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Weavile did notice a flash of light as Washtom was sent out of its Pokeball. That called Weavile's attention at bit, especially when Weavile heard a command being given to the ghost Pokemon. Weavile acted for a moment as if he didn't hear anything, and waited for Washtom to launch its attack.

As soon as Weavile found itself surrounded by Will-o-Wisp fires, it turned to look at Washtom and shouted, "Weavile!"

A slight pulse of energy filled the cave and the Will-o-wisp slowed down a bit. Weavile jumped out of the way as the flames neared it which made them vanish as they made contact with each other. Weavile landed a bit further away from Washtom and stretched its right arm at it. At that moment, Weavile made that familiar "bring it on" hand gesture at Washtom. Washtom wasn't sure why, but that hand gesture just made it very mad.

Ranger Eli just looked at Sean and said, "Be careful!"

Trainer's stats:

Area Effects: None

Pokemon Stats:
---Lonely Rotom-W (GL/Levitate) 77.14% (taunted)

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Weavile (?/Preassure) 100%

Old 09-19-2009, 09:34 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Ranger Eli just looked at Sean and said, "Be careful!"

"I'll try," I replied.

Washtom looked fired up, ready to duke it out with Weavile. The Ice/Dark-type looked too cocky for its own good. I couldn't wait to see this exciting match-up, I knew that both Pokemon would put up a good fight.

"Okay, Washtom, let's do this!" I yelled, "enough stalling, let's start things off with a Hydro Pump, get everything nice and wet."

Nyurgh let out a cheerful cry, further encouraging the Rotom to do its best. The Electric/Ghost-type aimed the washing machine's hose at its opponent, then let loose a large burst of water. It didn't matter if Washtom's attack scored a hit or not, so long as Weavile ended up making some sort of contact with water.

"Let's see you Taunt that!" I taunted.

Old 09-19-2009, 10:11 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

/////Location: Mt. Deckbi

Weavile awaited Washtom's move. Washtom aimed its hose at Weavile, and although it took a bit of effort, Washtom shot a stream of water in Weavile's direction. Weavile suddenly sprung with amazing speed and dodge the Hydro Pump. Washtom tried following Weavile with the attack, but it was just too fast. When Washtom's Hydro Pump attack finally stopped, Weavile stopped right in the middle of the puddle that Washtom made and aimed both its arms at Washtom. Suddenly, a strong and extremely cold wind blue within the cave.

Nancy began to shiver behind Eli, so he quickly aimed his Pokeball at her and recalled her, "Nancy, get in here, quick!"

It was already very cold inside the cave, but now it was a lot colder, and on top of that, the wind seemed to be focusing on Washtom. Washtom started to freeze, but didn't quite froze completely. The ice on it was just enough to slow it down. The puddle inside the cave also froze.

Weavile gave a smile of satisfaction when it saw the result of its attack. It quickly prepared yet another attack as its right claw began to give a dark purple glow. Weavile ran towards Washtom, aiming its claw at it.

Trainer's stats:

Area Effects: Part of the floor is covered in ice

Pokemon Stats:
---Lonely Rotom-W (GL/Levitate) 63.65% (taunted, speed lowered)

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Weavile (?/Preassure) 100% (speed raised, attacking with Night Slash)

Old 09-19-2009, 10:18 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

~Outpost #4 - Mt. Deckbi~

A boy left the weathered building, taking a quick glance of his surroundings. The lazy flakes floating around him had been falling since the day before, and had now covered litterally everything in a pale blanket- tree, grass, buildings. It gave the place an otherwordly look, as if he had just landed on some alien planet.

He knew better than that, and that the ash rain was likely to stop soon- it was very light at the moment, but it wasn't likely to last: it'd either start "raining" harder, if oh-so-slightly, or stop at all for a while. Mt. Deckbi was like that.

The place was well-liked by visitors- many enjoyed collecting the ash to bring it to glassmakers to convert in all kinds of items, and the fact that Fire Pokemon enjoyed this place really didn't hurt- and it usually got its fair share of workload, that's why Hyacinth was overjoyed when he was temporairly assigned there. He didn't particularly enjoy Fire Pokemon, but hey, he was all for the work!

The trainer was currently signing some paperwork inside- Alben, he thought he was called- while Hyacinth checked outside. "I'd better bring some pairs of googgles, just in case."

He turned to he entrance and almost hit the newcomer trainer. "Oops... Sorry, my bad," the ranger apologized. "I should've watched who was coming. I see you're done with paperwork, so... Should we go?" he asked and got a very enthusiast response from the older trainer. "Great. Just... Wait a minute here, I've got to get something first."

The ranger rushed in, leaving Alden there to pace back and forth absentmindedly, bored already. A couple of minutes later, Hyacinth came back, and saw a... pretty interesting scene. Boredom really is a wonderful thing.

"Ahem..." he made himself noticed after the trainer went on with his business without noticing him.

Hyacinth took a good look of the young man- he was taller, probably by ten centimeters or so, and looked a rather jolly fellow, hyperactive almost. His hair were a few shades darker than the ash, but still very light if compared to the ranger's own maroon hair. The trainer wore a white t-shirt with a Pokeball marking on the bottom left, and blue jeans. Overrall, nothing really outstanding, pretty ordinary. He had a cap too, by the way, with the same pokeball simbol- he must like that brand.

Hyacinth felt very... different, comparing to him- even though he wasn't, he still felt very self-conscious around people. He wore a short-sleeved olive green shirt, with long brown pants and a bandana with the Park symbol on it- a gift from a friend, he never took it off. All in all, he wasn't weird either. He just felt it.

"I'm Hyacinth, by the way," he introduced himself, and the trainer did the same. "Now I believe you want to start looking for Pokemon, right? Let's follow the path then, this way," he said as he led the way, on some kind of trek course that snaked its way to the volcano.

Name: Alden Umstar
Total Items: 6 Park balls, 4 Super balls, 2 Full heals, 3 Max potions

Pokemon Stats

Umbreon
Type: Dark
Ability: Syncronize
Nature: Calm
Added Moves: TM06 Toxic

Flareon
Type: Fire
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Adamant
Added Moves: None

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:15 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

OOC: Looks like things are getting rough, but ice is still water, so that works just as well.

Weavile dashed towards Washtom at an incredible speed, made even more vicious by the fact that the Rotom was partially slowed by the sudden chill. The dark claw was intimidating, and I wasn't even the one it was targeting. Washtom began to lose its cool, and I knew I had to act fast.

"Okay Washtom, we have to do this," I said quickly, "I want you to quickly use Ominous Wind to blow Weavile back into the water and ice, then follow it up with a Discharge. Speed is the key here, but I know you can do it."

Rotom seemed uncertain, at this time, it felt trapped in a void of darkness, floating aimlessly in the abyss. It barely heard my commands and struggled to draw in its ghostly energy and Weavile came closer. Tensions were high, I knew Washtom would be in grave danger if it couldn't pull off the combo in time. I knew it knew it too, but it still failed to make any sort of reaction. I bit my tongue, the last thing I wanted to do was offend my Pokemon. I had to choose my words carefully, but I had to do it quickly. Without a moment's hesitation, I ran beside my Pokemon, as close as I possibly could without being put into danger.

"I'm right beside you!" I yelled, attempting to break Washtom's shell, "it's not just you fighting Weavile, I'm here too! Now, we don't have much time, you have to do it now!"

Washtom remained frozen as Weavile drew even closer, its speed was incredible. The Rotom drew in a ghostly energy, waiting for the oppurtune moment to strike. Weavile's claw was raised, within seconds it would strike. Suddenly, Washtom fired off an eerie purple fog with considerable force. At the same time, it began drawing in electricity to launch its Discharge attack. The question is: is there enough time?

Old 09-20-2009, 12:02 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

OOC: Yeah, sorry, at these low temperatures, ice does not conduct electricity.

Ranger Eli actually flinched for a moment at the situation. Washtom was just about to do the same, when suddenly Sean stepped in and began cheering Washtom on. Sure Washtom was cold, but it wasn't about to let his partner down. At the very last second, Washtom let out a strong Ominous Wind. Weavile was fighting against the wind, trying to land its Night Slash attack, but it was too strong. Weavile was pushed back a couple of meters and landed on its feet.

Weavile smiled, but it wasn't a cocky smile it had earlier. Weavile was happy to have found a strong opponent after all. At that moment, Washtom shook off the ice on it and managed to launch its Discharge attack. Weavile dashed to avoid the attack and neared Washtom, but the difficulty at controlling Discharge actually worked to Washtom's advantage as one of Discharge's lightnings split from the attack and caught Weavile.

Weavile landed on its knees as it obviously got hurt, but it stood up slowly as an aura of dark energy coated its body. It looked at Washtom, ready to release yet another attack.

Trainer's stats:

Area Effects: Part of the floor is covered in ice

Pokemon Stats:
---Lonely Rotom-W (GL/Levitate) 63.65% (taunted)

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Weavile (?/Preassure) 64.83% (speed raised, attacking with Dark Pulse)

Old 09-20-2009, 02:53 AM
AUfan Offline

Alden Umstar
Mt. Deckbi

Alden stepped out of the tram, sore all over. His arms and legs were all hurting, as they had been curled into an uncomfortable position the entire ride over. Between him, his pokemon, his backpack, and the other tram passengers, there had not been much room for him to sit comfortably. He stretched arms out before turning back to the tram's door. Out tumbled a Flareon and an Umbreon rather clumsily.

Unfortunatly for Alden, and for the other passengers, his pokemon had been very excited about getting to see the National Park. At the front gate, Alden had agreed to let his pokemon out of their pokeballs on the tram ride to Ranger Outpost #4. That way, they would get to see different regions of the park from inside the tram as it took them to Mt. Deckbi. Little did Alden know at that time how small and crowded the tram would be. However, a promise is a promise, so much to the dismay of the other passengers, Alden let the two pokemon out of their pokeballs for the tram ride. Flareon sat in Alden's lap and looked out a small window, while Umbreon hung from the luggage rack above, looking out a seperate window. The two of them appeared to really enjoy the tram ride - almost as much as Alden disliked it. Getting from their seat to the door was a different story however, as was made apparent by the way they literally fell face-first over a trainer's backpack and out the door.

"Well we are finally here," said Alden to his pokemon, who both looked in awe. Pale, volcanic ash was raining down everywhere. In front of Alden was the ranger station, and on the other side, he could see a massive volcano towering before the station. "That must be the source of the ash," said Alden to the pokemon. Umbreon and Flareon both nodded. The Dark pokemon was a calm, black pokemon with blue rings that glowed faintly around her ears, legs, and tail. Flareon on the other hand had a hot, stubborn nature that perfectly complemented his red hot body. A mane of fire surrounded the neck of the pokemon, and his tail was composed of a firey flame as well. Normally, Flareon's were super hot and caused burns upon contact. However, Alden's Flareon had always been able to control his body heat, so that when he was around people, such as in the tram, he wouldn't burn anyone.

"Well I'v got some paperwork i have to do inside the station, so you two should probably return to your poke balls." The two pokemon looked at Alden sadly and started to wimper. "Don't give me that. O, and dont be letting yourselves out this time either. I don't need you two embarressing me in front of strangers." Alden reached down to his belt, which was tied around a pair of jeans, and unclipped two pokeballs. He pointed them at the pokemon, and a flash of red light appeared. It engulfed the pokemon, and then pulled them inside their respective poke balls. Alden then walked inside the ranger station to fill out the remainder of his paperwork before setting out on his journey up Mt. Deckbi.

Alden walked up to the counter and recieved a clipboard from the woman there. "Just fill out these forms and you will be ready to go," she said with a smile. "I believe your ranger is already waiting for you out there." She pointed to the door opposite of the one i had entered - the door that led to Mt. Deckbi.

"Alright, thank you very much," Alden said. Most of the paperwork had been filled out at the front gate, but Alden knew that he would be required to sign some waivers and other papers once he got to Mt. Deckbi's trainer station. Alden quickly signed his almost illegible signature, returned the papers to the woman, and then excitedly headed out the door, almost running into the boy, who the woman had pointed out as being his ranger.

"Oops... Sorry, my bad," said the ranger, apologizing. "I should've watched who was coming. I see you're done with paperwork, so... Should we go?" The ranger looked slightly shorter than Alden. He was wearing an olive green shirt with brown pants and a bandana.

"You bet I'm ready to go." said Alden enthusiastically, and he really meant it. He was practically bobbling up and down with excitement and giddyness. "My pokemon and I, we have been waiting for awhile now. Ever since we heard news of the park opening. We are all extremely excited to finally get to explore some of the park, and even more excited to get to meet and catch new pokemon."

"Great. Just... Wait a minute here, I've got to get something first," said the ranger, as he rushed past Alden into the ranger station.

"Wait?" said Alden outloud to himself after the ranger had gone inside. "I can't just stand out here waiting... not when i'm finally here at the national park." Alden tried pacing back and forth, but after about ten seconds of this, boredom overtook him. "Come on out guys," he said, and his Flareon and Umbreon both appeared right in front of him. Whenever Alden was bored, he could always depend on his pokemon to bring some excitement. Sure enough, as soon as Flareon appeared, he started playing around in the ash, jumping through it and shoving some of it into Umbreon. Being a fire pokemon, Flareon was naturally attracted to playing with volcanic ash. In the same way little kids would play in the snow, or water pokemon would play in the ocean, Fire pokemon like Flareon just loved playing in ash. Umbreon calmly walked away from the Fire pokemon, as ash went flying everywhere. "O, come on Umbreon, lets have some fun until our ranger gets back," said Alden, but the darkness pokemon just turned her yellow eyes away from Alden and walked away from the flying ash.

"What a bore," said Alden, turning back to Flareon. The Fire pokemon was still hopping around in the ash. Alden reached down, took a large chunk of ash, and flung it at Flareon the same way kids would splash water at each other. Flareon looked back at Alden. His eyes sparkled, and then he turned his but towards his trainer and started shoveling loads of ash into Alden with his hind legs. "Thats no fair," said Alden, choking as ash flew into his face. "You can't use a sand-attack you little-"

Flareon kicked one more massive mound of ash into Alden, before running away as the ash-covered trainer stumbled toward the pokemon, trying to catch him. "O no you dont. Get back here," said Alden, unable to clearly see Flareon due to the sand that the pokemon had kicked into his eyes. Flareon turned back toward his trainer mischievously and then ran around him. The two of the, Flareon and Alden ran around in circles, Alden trying to catch his Flareon, and Flareon trying to trip up his trainer. Unknown to Alden, his ranger had already walked out of the ranger station, and was standing next to Umbreon, watching the whole fiasco.

"Get back here," said Alden as he dove for Flareon. The Fire pokemon looked back, smiled a little, and then sidestepped to the right. Alden dove headfirst into the Ash, where his Flareon had previously been.

"Ahem..."

Alden looked up, his face and previously red beany hat covered in pale ash. The ranger he had almost run into earlier was standing next to Umbreon in front of the Trainer Station. Flareon was sitting next to Alden, unsuccessfully attempting to stifle a laugh. Alden hopped up to his feet, a cloud of Ash falling from him in the process. The ash-covered trainer walked over to the ranger, acting as though nothing had happened.

"I'm Hyacinth, by the way," said the ranger, introducing himself. It didn't appear as though he was going to comment on what had just happened. Alden prefered it this way.

"I'm Alden Umstar. Nice to meet you."

"Now I believe you want to start looking for Pokemon, right? Let's follow the path then, this way." Hyacinth started walking down a path heading toward Mt. Deckbi. Alden turned to the two pokemon, now sitting at his feet. He glared at Flareon before returning the two pokemon to their poke balls. Alden then shook some of the ash off himself (his clothes were still coated in the pale flakes) and he set off down the path Hyacinth had taken, ready to find some new pokemon.
Old 09-20-2009, 04:07 AM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

OOC: Ah well. :<

Weavile once again radiated a dark energy, but this time it surrounded its entire body. Washtom and I were in perfect sync now. As long as we stay focused, the battle, and possibly the Weavile, would be ours. I quickly devised a clever scheme to gain the upperhand.

"Okay Washtom, I want you to use Astonish," I said, "then I want you to combo into a Double Team. Don't waste too much energy on the illusion, just do as much as you can manage."

My plan was simple; get Weavile to flinch just long enough for my Rotom to hide with Double Team. While Weavile struggles to pick out the real Washtom, I would have plenty of time to deal out some damage.

Washtom began stretching its ghostly face, then releasing an eerie shriek. The ghost's face twisted and contorted, taking vile poses as it attempted to scare the opponent. While it did this, the Rotom also focused energy, slowly creating several clones of itself. As long as Weavile flinched, even for a second, Washtom would have a decent chance of avoiding at least one attack.

Old 09-20-2009, 04:18 AM
Dragoness Offline

OOC:

IC:

Ranger Amonea
Meteor Valley

Saundra excitedly replied that she'd be more than happy to battle the Mime. To be honest, this was one of the times I wished I was the Trainer and could battle and capture the Pokemon. Battling is usually fun, especially if you treat it as a serious, yet fun thing--a carefree manner, in a way. Watching her shout out attacks to the Scizor in her strange, coded language, I felt an itch to bring out one of my own Pokemon and battle. Maybe I'd take my own personal trip through the Park once I was done with Miss. Blake.

No! I chided myself. Keep your mind on the battle field! That's what Granma Rowanka would say. I forced my eyes over the field, intently following the moves of the 'Mon. Ripper had jumped up, flying into the ground at maybe ten feet. His wings rapidly moved back and forth, except his injured wing seem to flutter more than beat. I noticed thin streams of clear-silver coming from the ground, rapping around the Scizor's pincers. Most likely a poison attack.

I was not the only one to be watching the Steel Pokemon. Mr. Mime kept his sharp eyes glued to every movement of Ripper. Muttering under his breath, the Mime flopped flat on the ground and began to wave his hands above him. Watching, I saw him simply miming as if their was an invisible wall pressing down on him. Cute, I thought. But then I gasped. Where there had been nothing but crystal clear air above the clown, there was suddenly a golden sheen, in the shape of a large rectangular shield.

Smart Mime! Barrier only worked if the opposing Pokemon attacked it directly. Now Mr. Mime did not have to worry about Scizor coming at him from the back, or the sides or even above!

Ripper attacked. He zoomed down at Mime, using his Quick Attack. He may have even gotten to Mr. Mime before Barrier had been erected, except for the hurt wing. With a yelp, he bounced off of the shield. Next, the poor Pokemon tried to send a spray of golden-violet acid at Mime, but to no avail. The shield had faltered slightly at the hard Quick Attack, but it still remained in place.

Mime now had a choice--either leave his shield, where he could remain safe from most attacks, except for a certain few, or move out from under the shield and attack. He choose the latter.

Carefully, the odd Pokemon slid out from under the barrier, making sure not to step in any toxic poison and looked directly at the tired Ripper, who had just done three combos in a row. Placing his hands on his mouth and then pulling them away, Mime smirked at Scizor and then opened his mouth. A stream of pale pink light shot out of it and hit Ripper dead in the face. Of course, it being a Steel type meant the PsyBeam was not very effective. However, it did do the unfortunate and confuse poor Rippa'.

The Scizor fell to the ground, clutching his head and screeching. Wincing at the noise, I forced myself to ignore it. Soon, however, it stopped. Ripper jumped up, fell backwards and then jumped crazily at Mr. Mime. The other Pokemon tried to move out of the way, but Ripper's silver claws hit the side of him, knocking Mime down. Then the Scizor hit some of his own acid attack that had fallen beside the shield. Slipping, he tumbled to the ground beside Mr. Mime.

"Oh dear...sometimes talking to them when their in this state helps. Hearing their beloved Trainer's voice and all," I suggested to Saundra. Discreetly, I slipped a hand into my pocket, getting ready to pull out a Pokemon that could take care of Scizor in case he decided we were the enemy.

--
Mr. Mime 70%
Nature: Quirky
Ability: Soundproof
Other:

vs.

Pokemon: Scizor {In combat} 85% Confused
Nickname: Ripper
Ability: Technician
Nature: Serious
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Substitute ; TM Rest ; TM Roost ; TM Return ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Brick Break ; TM Swagger ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Aerial Ace ; TM Protect ; TM U-Turn ; BM Light Screen ; BM Baton Pass

Encounters Remaining: 14

Area Effects:

Trainer: Saundra Blake, aka Tyranitar_Trainer

Official Location: Meteor Valley

Change: 49,500

Total Items: Hyper Ball x9; Family Repellant x10 ; PokeDoll x5

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Gengar {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Shade
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Impish
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Sludge Bomb ; TM Substitute ; TM Attract ; TM Will-o-Wisp ; TM Psychic ; TM Psych Up ; TM Rest ; TM Snore ; TM Energy Ball ; TM Hidden Power [Flying] ; TM Focus Punch ; TM Protect ; TM Taunt ; TM Embargo ; TM Counter ; TM Focus Blast ; TM Thunderbolt ; BM Haze

Pokemon: Dragonite {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Seagem
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Sassy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; TM Substitute ; TM Earthquake ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Roar ; TM Ice Punch

Pokemon: Froslass {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Jess
Ability: Snow Cloak
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Psychic ; TM Thunderbolt ; TM Water Pluse ; TM Taunt ; TM Safeguard ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Substitute ; TM Psych Up ; TM Hidden Power [Rock] ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Embargo ; TM Light Screen ; MT Trick
~~~

Total Captured 'Mons: Mightyena

Pokemon we've run into: Mightyena, Mr. Mime

Ongoing battles: Mr. Mime vs. Scizor

Last edited by Dragoness; 09-20-2009 at 04:21 AM.
Old 09-20-2009, 03:36 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

OoC: AUfan, you made my day xD

Ranger Hyacinth
Mt. Deckbi

"I see you have a Flareon and an Umbreon... how nice," Hyacinth commented as the two fo them walked along the path. He wasn't very likely to start some small talk by himself, but the young trainer didn't look like he'd withstand the silence for long. "I have an Espeon and a Vaporeon, you know? They're real sweethearts. Nebbia is very mischievous, always trying to squirt me with water, but she's really fun to be around, while Kiri- my Espeon- is much more level-headed... though she likes to indulge in such pranks as well, once in a while."

Alden listened to the boy's talking, then added some of his own about his Pokemon, when, suddenly a quite strange noise was heard. "What do you think it may be?"

"I... don't know," the Ranger replied. "It seems a whistle of sorts but..." They both looked around, to no avail. The noise wasn't from around them. Hyacinth then decided to look up. And...

"Look out!" he shouted as he tackled the other trainer down, out of harm's way. Raining from the sky, along all the nasty ash that now covered both of them head to toe, was a gold-coloured boulder. At first glance, it was nothing exceptional- it was just a round rock, even if rather big. The only really notable feature is that it flew to them, and exactly how it's currently a mystery.

"Are you all right?" the Ranger asked the trainer as he helped him up. "I wonder just how that thing managed to fly here..."

Suddenly, the boulder twitched, and both boys' attention was then drawn to is. Two muscular- somewhat muscular, being made of rock and all- arms sprouted from it, and eyes and a mouth was visible as it timidly said "Geo... dude." It looked around, as if looking for something, and then noticed the two humans.

"A... flying Geodude? What the frisk!" Alden said, the exact wording censored due to being on a child's forum.

Area Effect: Ash rain

Encounter #1
Geodude (unknown gender/ trait/ nature) (you can decide its gender, if you're interested in one of these)

Trainer Stats

Name: Alden Umstar
Total Items: 6 Park balls, 4 Super balls, 2 Full heals, 3 Max potions

Pokemon Stats

Umbreon
Type: Dark
Ability: Syncronize
Nature: Calm
Added Moves: TM06 Toxic

Flareon
Type: Fire
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Adamant
Added Moves: None

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.