Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Main Pokémon RP

Main Pokémon RP This is where the Main RP takes place, as well as special things like Group RPs. Trainers going through the Main RP can meet if they go to the same area.

Old 09-21-2009, 11:56 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun
Default Re: URPG National Park Main RP

OOC: Fair enough. = )

/////Location: Mt. Oktori

Ranger Eli nodded as he agreed to let Infernape's flames light up the cave. The group now headed deeper into the cave, although this specific cave felt more like a tunnel as it just kept going straight.

"This is a strange...I guess if there were Pokemon here, they must have run when they heard Weavile battling," said Eli as they kept on walking.

Soon after, the Infernape's light revealed something small up ahead.

"Cleeeffaa!" the small Pokemon cried.

A few steps ahead, the light revealed a small Cleffa all alone in the middle of the cave. It seemed to be crying. The Cleffa the turned and looked at Infernape. Even if it was a fighting type, the light seemed comforting, so Cleffa ran towards Infernape and stopped right beside him. Cleffa kept looking down, avoiding to make eye-contact with anyone.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Trainer's stats:

Trainer: Sean Marshall

Money: $3,000

Area Effects: Total Darkness

Encounters Remaining: 11

Pokemon Stats:
---Sassy Ditto (GL/Limber) 100% (transformed into a Weavile)
---Hardy Infernape (M/Blaze) 100%
---Lonely Rotom-W (GL/Levitate) FNT
---Jolly Torterra (M/Overgrow) 100%

Total Items: Hyper Ballx4, Super Ballx6, Pokedollx2, Max Potion, Full Healx2

Total Captured Pokemon: Brave Weavile (F/Preassure)

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Cleffa (?/???)

Other Wild Pokemon: Lax Cleffa (?/Magic Coat); Mild Spheal (?/Thick Fat)
Old 09-22-2009, 12:04 AM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun

Sean Marshall - Mt. Oktori

"Another Cleffa..." I sighed, "are you lost little one? If you want, you can follow us until we get outside, I'm sure it will be much brighter."

I decided that it'd be best to help this young Pokemon, instead of attacking it. Cleffa didn't reply, and just stood under Infernape. Nyurgh tried to show off its new form, but the young Normal-type wasn't paying any attention.

"Don't worry, you don't have to say anything, just follow us," I said calmly, before moving some more.

OOC: Yes, I show sympathy to imaginary creatures. X3

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554
Old 09-22-2009, 12:17 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

OOC: Awww! ^^

Cleffa looked at Sean with happy teary eyes and followed behind the group. Ranger Eli smiled at Sean's kindness. Soon, and finally, the cave divided into two different routes: forwards, and another tunnel to the right. There was wind coming from up ahead and none coming from the right.

However, as the group neared the intersection, they noticed a Pokemon resting in the floor right where the two tunnels met. It was a Smoochum. It seemed to be enjoying the alone time in the darkness. The Smoochum stood up and bowed at the team as if greeting them.

Trainer's stats:

Encounters Remaining: 10

Pokemon Stats:

Total Captured Pokemon: Brave Weavile (F/Preassure)

Current Wild Pokemon:
---??? Cleffa (?/???) (following the group) 100%
---??? Smoochum (F/???) 100%

Other Wild Pokemon: Lax Cleffa (?/Magic Coat); Mild Spheal (?/Thick Fat)
Old 09-22-2009, 12:36 AM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

"Good morning to you too," I said, showing respect to the young Smoochum, "we're taking this little Cleffa outside, you can come to, if you want."

I continued towards the North, the tunnel to the right would have to wait until after we led Cleffa outside.

Old 09-22-2009, 12:50 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

The Smoochum waved goodbye at the group as they kept walking, then it disappeared into the darkness once more. Cleffa was looking very joyful as it felt the cold wind blowing up ahead.

"Cleffa!" it said in excitement.

Suddenly, what seemed like a roar sounded from up head. The cave's walls began to shake slightly as they moved forward and the cave widened. The sound of rocks braking followed. Cleffa got scared and hit behind Sean.

"Sounds like another Pokemon up ahead," said Eli just before Infernape's light revealed the Pokemon's presence.

It was a Bagon that was making those noises. It was headbutting the walls and a few boulders in the cave. The floor was full of pebbles. The Bagon quickly turned around as it noticed the light and stared menacingly at the group.

Trainer's stats:

Encounters Remaining: 9

Pokemon Stats:

Total Captured Pokemon: Brave Weavile (F/Pressure)

Current Wild Pokemon:
---??? Bagon (?/Rock Head) 85%

Other Wild Pokemon: Lax Cleffa (?/Magic Coat); Mild Spheal (?/Thick Fat), Relaxed Smoochum (?/Forewarn)
Old 09-22-2009, 01:25 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Saundra Blake
Meteor Valley

Wow, this battle was turning out to be a lot more intense than the one with Mightyena. Pokemon were flying every which way, and heck, Ripper almost ran into me and sent ME flying. Which might have been fun, if not for the painful collision and the inevitable slamming into the ground and all. After the last exchange of blows, Mr. Mime staggered off a bit, while Ripper buzzed his wings in an irritated manner.

"Hey," Amonea called, gaining my attention. I glanced over as she added, "One, you may wish to back off a bit. Two, it seems between the slapping and the falling and everything, Ripper is no longer confused." The Ranger flashed yet another wicked grin as I took her advice to heart and moved away from the battlefield. "This is fun, isn't it?"

"Heaps," I replied, rubbing my hands together as Ripper smacked his pincers together, ready to continue with the battle and give Mr. Mime what-for. I chuckled at his eagerness and shook my head a little. "Now, now, buddy, I know you wanna show that mime that messing with us isn't a good idea, but rushing in without forethought won't do any good. Besides, I don't think our friend can take much more; it looks like it's drooping a little." Ripper nodded a little, agreeing with my assessment. "Of course that doesn't mean we should get lazy or overconfident. It just means we've gotta pull back a little on the strength. We'll wear it down nice and slow. So here's the deal! Use Quick Attack to reach one of the pools from your earlier Toxic and scoop up some of the wet soil in one of your pincers. Then give that mime the meanest evil glare you can, and finally, move in with a False Swipe for a double-whammy!"

Ripper didn't do or say anything to acknowledge his commands, instead just jumping right to it. He was beginning to lag a little; two long battles, even with some rest between them, were starting to sap the Scizor's energy. After this I'd let him have a well-deserved rest. For now, the Pokemon raised his pincers and buzzed his wings. His injured one was still slowing him down a bit, so when he put on a sudden burst of speed to rush to poison-soaked patch of ground, he wasn't moving as quickly as he normally would.

I watched my loyal friend, folding my arms over my chest. The evil glare I'd ordered Ripper to use was actually a scary code for Leer. I wanted Mr. Mime to be intimidated when Ripper moved in for his true attack. False Swipe wasn't very strong, and that was the main reason I'd picked it. The blow would do a bit of damage, but more importantly, it'd allow Ripper to get in close enough to throw the poisonous soil at Mr. Mime. It wouldn't inflict a Toxic status and might not even Poison the mime, but it would certainly cause discomfort and help us whittle away the thing's hit points enough for it to be captured.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-22-2009, 02:00 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

The hard-headed blue dragon gave us a fierce glare, scaring the young Cleffa. I turned to Nyurgh, who was still transformed into a Weavile and smiled.

"Let's see the most beautiful Ice Shard you can manage, Nyurgh!" I yelled, "don't worrry Cleffa, everything will be alright."

Nyurgh dashed forward, releasing a small amount of frozen air that turned into a large sphere of ice. The fast-moving Ditto lifted up the shard, ready to slam it into Bagon as it sped forward.

Old 09-23-2009, 07:05 AM
Dragoness Offline

Cool Re: URPG National Park Main RP

OOC: Will Ripper survive his second match? Will he be poisoned by his own Toxic attack? Will Mr. Mime lay a beat down on this steel bug? All questions will be answered! (Following this commercial break by our lovely sponsors)
--
IC:

Ranger Amonea
Meteor Valley

Transfixed, I watched the following scene in amazement. It wasn't the most epic battle I had seen, but it was entertaining. In order, this is how it went:

Saundra backed off after delivering some orders to Ripper. The Scizor's eyebrows poked upwards as if he were slightly confused. He was not used to his mistress giving orders like this, some without a code and some with. Still, he obeyed them. Hesitating slightly, he turned around and started to the Toxic sludge. But never quite made it.

Mr. Mime it seemed still had some energy left in him. While Ripper had been processing his orders, Mime had picked up one of the many rocks that lay about the ground. Giving what I feel was a rather good shot--wish we could had him on the Park Softball team--he threw the stone at Ripper, hitting his head with a thrang of rock on metal. Ripper turned his attention to the clown-like Pokemon, only to have his eyes widen in surprise as he tried to run.

The naughty Mime had twirled his hands around, shaping the image of a leaf in front of him. The pads at the end of his fingers glowed scarlet as he slapped his hands together, pulling them apart to reveal a green leaf between them. It glinted slightly, as if made of steel. Then it shot at Scizor, its razor sharp edges slicing at his steel skin. It didn't hurt him much, as he continued to the puddle of Toxic goo. It did hurt when the leaf hit the side of his cheek, slid and caught a corner of his eye.

The yell that came from Ripper was enough to make me shudder. Clutching his face, where a trickle of bright red blood was, he cried out once more. I rushed to him, making sure I stopped within a couple feet. "Ripper, stop moving about!" I commanded. He stopped--my voice has that effect on people when I'm being bossy. Looking carefully at him, I sighed with relief.

"So'k Saundra. Its only a small scratch, like on the eyelid. He can see fine." No Pokemon would leave this Park blind while I was their Ranger. It was then I decided to move away from Ripper as was almost glowing with anger. The blood had stopped, apparently the pain had ceased as well. Growling, Rippa' rushed at Mime, raising his pincers far above his head, he took a swing at Mime, just missing him. Mr. Mime grinned, then froze as Scizor swept his other pincer down to smack the mime, sending him flying onto the ground.

Mime wasn't done yet though. Pushing himself up and aiming a wild kick at Ripper--who avoided the attack--he then slapped the poor Scizor across the face as hard as he could, knocking Ripper's head to the side. He then stumbled backwards, lay down so fast he bumped his head, and then rapidly conjured a thin yellow sheet in front of him. Another barrier. His second one and a hastily done one at that.

--
Mr. Mime 17.2%
Gender: Male--if you wanna change this now that the rules have been edited/corrected, then let me know, please
Ability: Soundproof
Attack used: Psychic
Other:

vs.

Pokemon: Scizor {In combat} 49% SP DEF. Lowered
Nickname: Ripper
Ability: Technician
Nature: Serious
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Substitute ; TM Rest ; TM Roost ; TM Return ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Brick Break ; TM Swagger ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Aerial Ace ; TM Protect ; TM U-Turn ; BM Light Screen ; BM Baton Pass

Encounters Remaining: 14

Area Effects:

Trainer: Saundra Blake, aka Tyranitar_Trainer

Official Location: Meteor Valley

Change: 52,000

Total Items: Hyper Ball x9; Family Repellant x10 ; PokeDoll x5

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Gengar {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Shade
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Impish
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Sludge Bomb ; TM Substitute ; TM Attract ; TM Will-o-Wisp ; TM Psychic ; TM Psych Up ; TM Rest ; TM Snore ; TM Energy Ball ; TM Hidden Power [Flying] ; TM Focus Punch ; TM Protect ; TM Taunt ; TM Embargo ; TM Counter ; TM Focus Blast ; TM Thunderbolt ; BM Haze

Pokemon: Dragonite {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Seagem
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Sassy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; TM Substitute ; TM Earthquake ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Roar ; TM Ice Punch

Pokemon: Froslass {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Jess
Ability: Snow Cloak
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Psychic ; TM Thunderbolt ; TM Water Pluse ; TM Taunt ; TM Safeguard ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Substitute ; TM Psych Up ; TM Hidden Power [Rock] ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Embargo ; TM Light Screen ; MT Trick
~~~

Total Captured 'Mons: Mightyena

Pokemon we've run into: Mightyena, Mr. Mime

Ongoing battles: Mr. Mime vs. Scizor
---
OOC: Alright, you're doing FANTASTIC! One small thing. Ripper is a serious 'mon, so while it was okay to give him moves out of code--something he's not used to--when he was confused, its not okay to give a mix of half-non coded and half-coded moves when he only just got out of confusion. Just trying to do my Ranger-ly duty and remind you to take into account natures (gotta do somethin' to earn whatever money I'm getting)

As I said, you're doing awesome. Of course, I don't expect less from the Park Head.

Old 09-23-2009, 11:41 AM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

Ranger Hyacinth
Mt. Deckbi

"Now, Umbreon!" yelled Alden. "Use Faint Attack!"

The Dark jackal nodded, shifting her focus on the oncoming opponent, her markings slightly fading to black.

The body shifted, apparently immoble, yet quickly sidestepping the rolling stone as the ash and ground absorbed the chemicals still on his body. Swiftly, her tail struck hard and changed the boulder's course, making Geodude ricochet on the uneven ground, scattering around small clouds of ash.

"Look out!" Hyacinth yelled at Alden, as the boulder Pokemon bounced on a rock and was sent rolling towards him. He had just the time to throw himself on the ground to dodge. "Whew..." Hyacinth exhaled a relieved breath. "Maybe it'd be better if you tried to stop him from rolling... Though, how you can do that, I have no clue."

Area Effect: Ash Rain

Male Geodude (unknown nature / ability) 76.50% Toxic, Defense Curl, using Rollout.

Trainer stats

Name: Alden Umstar
Items: Park Ball x6, Super Ball x4, Full Heal x2, Max Potion x3

Pokemon:
~Female Calm Umbreon (Synchronize) 100%
Extra Moves: Tm Toxic

Male Adamant Flareon (Flash Fire) 100%

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.

Last edited by DarkGardevoir; 09-23-2009 at 06:04 PM.
Old 09-23-2009, 01:58 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

OOC: ^^

=====

IC: Saundra Blake
Meteor Valley

I had just committed a Trainer foul. Poor Ripper had gotten confused about half-code, half-normal commands. In his hesitance to carry out his orders, his opponent grabbed up a rock and pitched it at the steel-clad insect. It didn't do much damage, but it did succeed in making Ripper stop for just a second before continuing with his dash. The Scizor stared at Mr. Mime out of the corner of his eye, looking irritated at first, but his expression changed to surprise when he noticed the mime using what appeared to be a Magical Leaf attack. When the move was executed, Ripper blinked at the leaf coming at him. Well, I couldn't blame him for not being in a hurry to move. A Grass move against a Bug/Steel Pokemon? Poor Mr. Mime must be running out of ideas.

But luck seemed to favor those whose creativity was failing them. The leaf Mr. Mime had conjured and sent flying at Ripper struck the Scizor's iron-hard exoskeleton, then somehow twisted to an angle that let it slid up towards Ripper's face. The sharp edge of the leaf put a shallow gouge in Ripper's cheek, then caught his eye.

I nearly had a heart attack right then and there. Ripper started yowling as his pincers went to his face, thrashing around in pain. Mindless of my own safety, I started to run over to my Pokemon to comfort him and check his injury. Amonea, however, was the faster one in taking action. She rushed over to the Scizor with a command of, "Ripper, stop moving about!" Instantly Ripper obeyed, and I hurried over to join the two as my Ranger checked Ripper's wounded eye. I saw dark blood standing out on Ripper's cheek and nearly had a second heart attack. Thankfully, Amonea kept her head better than I did and informed me that Ripper was fine; just a scratch to his eyelid. Feeling relieved, I gave the Scizor a pat on his nearest arm before retreating with Amonea.

Ripper, pissed now that the initial shock and pain of his injury had faded, let out a very un-insect-like growl before rushing at Mr. Mime. He slashed one of his pincers at the mime, who dodged and smirked before its face dropped seconds before Ripper's other pincer laid it out. Surprisingly, the Pokemon wasn't down for the count. It surged to its feet with a kick that Ripper easily evaded, then delivered what could only be called a pimp slap that snapped Ripper's head to the side. As Ripper was recovering from the backhanded blow, Mr. Mime shuffled backwards and dropped to the earth so fast it whacked its head on the ground. A thin saffron sheet then appeared above it; another Barrier. This one seemed hastily erected and not at all as stable as the first. Mr. Mime was almost out of steam.

"Ripper, buddy, are you good?" I called. Ripper glanced back and me and nodded. He, too, was starting to run low on fuel, so it was time to end this. "All right, let's make this the final strike! You need to dodge any and all attacks and land this last one, so take a moment to use Focus Energy so you can fully concentrate on Mr. Mime. After that, go in for a last False Swipe! Make sure you hold back a bit on the force, though. We don't want to knock it around too much."

Ripper crossed his arms in front of his face and closed his eyes, calling up the wells of energy within his body. Upon tapping into that, a hazy red glow formed in the air around the Scizor. The more he concentrated on the pulse and flow of power, the thicker the cloud of energy around him became. Then, the Pokemon's eyes snapped open and the haze sunk into his exoskeleton. His focus was now on two tasks and two tasks alone; avoid all incoming attacks from Mr. Mime, and get close enough to deliver his False Swipe. His eyes locked on the prone mime, Ripper cautiously advanced. Just because his focus was fully on his foe didn't mean he was going to go charging in guns blazing, after all. The slower he went, the more time he'd have to react to anything Mr. Mime tried to throw at him.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-23-2009, 03:22 PM
AUfan Offline

Alden Umstar
Mt. Deckbi

"Maybe it'd be better if you tried to stop him from rolling... Though, how you can do that, I have no clue."

Alden nodded in agreement. He quickly surveyed the trail around them again. There were large, mostly buried but partly exposed, rocks all along the train. The golden Geodude had just used one of those rocks to jump, almost rolling into Alden from the momentum. There was also ash everywhere along the ground, and it had started to accumulate on several of the rocks as well. Then, there was a couple of boulders lining the side of the trail. "So what can I do to stop that Geodude's momentum..." though Alden to himself. The resources he had to work with was his Umbreon, the rocks, and the ash, so he would use all three of those in combination to stop that Geodude's Rollout.

"Umbreon!" yelled Alden, trying to get the pokemon attention. Umbreon looked up at her trainer, blinking her yellow eyes as if asking what her trainer wanted. "Do you see that boulder lining the path accross from you?" said Alden, pointing to the boulder. "Umbreon looked across the path at a medium-sized boulder that was about twice the height of the Geodude. A layer of Ash had already accumulated on the top of it. Although the boulder was round on its backside, its foreside, which was facing the path, was very flat and verticle. "Umbreon," yelled Alden, I need you to stand in front of that boulder and let the Geodude come at you with its Rollout. Umbreon now looked back at her trainer again, this time with concern in her eyes. "Don't worry," said Alden, "I have a plan on how we can stop that Geodude's Rollout.

Umbreon quickly walked across the path and stood infront of the verticle face of the boulder. Meanwhile, the Geodude had circled around and was rolling back toward the black pokemon. Alden stood aside as the Geodude rolled between him and the ranger on its path toward Umbreon. "Now Umbreon, turn your body, and dig your feet into the ash on the ground." Umbreon's eyes widened. She knew what was coming. She was going to use her Sand-Attack to shovel massive amounts of ash into the Geodude's face before moving aside and letting the Geodude crash into the boulder. Because this side of the boulder was almost completely verticle, it would stop the Geodude's momentum, and then she would be able to counter-attack.

The Geodude continued on its path toward Umbreon. "Now, use a Sand-Attack," yelled Alden. As she used her front limbs to balance herself, Umbreon sent her feet flying out of the ash and then back into it, sending a furious storm of ash into the completely unaware golden Geodude's face. After Umbreon had kicked a couple of loads of ash into the Geodude, she ran out of its path, right before it would have hit her, leaving the Geodude to crash into the boulder wall.
Old 09-23-2009, 06:44 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

Ranger Hyacinth
Mt. Deckbi

"Umbreon," yelled Alden, I need you to stand in front of that boulder and let the Geodude come at you with its Rollout." Umbreon now looked back at her trainer again, this time with concern in her eyes. "Don't worry," said Alden, "I have a plan on how we can stop that Geodude's Rollout."

Umbreon went to where she was ordered, and then Alden continued. "Now Umbreon, turn your body, and dig your feet into the ash on the ground."

The Jackal Pokemon switched, her back now facing the incoming Geodude, as she then started digging the ground with her back legs and throwing dirt at the rolling boulder.

Too bad he wasn't going that way.

After missing Alden by a hair's width, and bouncing off the uneven ground, Geodude did indeed make his way to where Umbreon was standing, but it wasn't at her that he was aiming.

In the toxic-induced fever, he was aiming at the rock.

As Geodude neared, Umbreon leapt out of the way and Geodude smacked himself agaisnt the boulder, however it didn't stop him. The rock Pokemon did indeed hit the boulder, and that somewhat slowed him, but his momentum was too much and so he bounced back, somehow managing to hit Umbreon. What a strange turn of events.

Area Effect: Ash Rain

Male Geodude (unknown nature / ability) 54.25% Toxic, Defense Curl, using Rollout.

Trainer stats

Name: Alden Umstar
Items: Park Ball x6, Super Ball x4, Full Heal x2, Max Potion x3

Pokemon:
~Female Calm Umbreon (Synchronize) 67.69%
Extra Moves: Tm Toxic

Male Adamant Flareon (Flash Fire) 100%

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 09-23-2009, 07:34 PM
AUfan Offline

OOC: wow, that did a lot of damage...

Alden Umstar
Mt. Deckbi

Alden grimaced. Umbreon lay in a crumpled heap after being hit by the Geodude's rollout The Geodude had obviously managed to build up quite a bit of momentum, as Umbreon looked as though she was in a lot of pain. "Umbreon!" Alden yelled, "Are you ok to continue fighting?" the pokemon looked back at Alden and feebly nodded her head. "Are you sure?" Alden asked Umbreon again, concerned. The pokemon's stripes were glowing faintly, and she looked hurt. Umbreon nodded her head again, however, and she stood up with a determined look on her face.

"I have to approach this from a different direction," though Alden to himself. "Im going to have to depend on Umbreon's attacks to win this for me." The Geodude had managed to turn itself, around again, and it appeared to be on course to hit Umbreon with another Rollout. "Ok Umbreon!" yelled Alden, "Jump up onto the rock." Umbreon turned around and jumped up onto the large boulder behind her with the steep face. She almost didn't make it, as it was a high jump to get to the top, but she managed to scramble, rather ungracefully, on top of the boulder. Alden was pleased. If she was able to make that jump, than she could not have been hurt too bad. Her azure rings started glowing brilliantly and she turned to the Geodude with a determined look set in her yellow eyes. "Excellent," thought Alden to himself. "She still has plenty of fight left in her.

"Now Umbreon," yelled Alden, "We are going to try to stop that Geodude with a Confuse Ray." The Black pokemon nodded her head and turned toward the Geodude who was rolling toward the boulder's steep face. Umbreon closed her eyes. Her rings faded and her entire body became a smooth black in color. The Geodude rolled closer to the boulder, but Alden wasn't really concerned. He had directed Umbreon to jump on the Boulder so that the Geodude couldn't reach her. The Geodude would have to climb up the steep boulder's face in order to reach Umbreon, and Alden was confident in her ability to get her Confuse Ray off in time.

Suddenly, Umbreon opened her eyes. Her rings lit up and glowed with a fierce blue light. A ghostly aura emerged from Umbreon's blazing yellow eyes. The ghostly aura followed the direction of Umbreon's eyes, and expanded, ending up surrounding the Geodude as it rolled closer to the boulder.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:12 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

OOC: oooh...using Ditto's Weavile form to battle...Sneaky...Awesome!... ...Whose idea was it to make a dragon appear on the Park's largest concentration of ice Pokemon anyway!?

Cleffa kept hiding behind Sean as Nyurgh readied itself for battle. Nyurgh created a spear of ice, grabbed it and headed towards Bagon to strike with it. Nyurgh's speed was very good and almost instantly got in striking and forcefully tossed the spear towards Bagon. Bagon simply sprung and headbutted forward braking that Ice Shard with its head. Bagon's attack continued and hit Nyurgh, pushing it back a bit. Bagon jumped back a bit, landed, and began shaking its head as it hurt a lot.

"That was an odd way to counter. It did more harm to himself that good," said Ranger Eli.

Cleffa watched the battle curiously.

Trainer's stats:

Encounters Remaining: 9

Pokemon Stats:
---Sassy Ditto (GL/Limber) 88.33% (transformed into a Weavile)

Total Captured Pokemon: Brave Weavile (F/Pressure)

Current Wild Pokemon:
---??? Bagon (?/Rock Head) 53.03%%

Other Wild Pokemon: Lax Cleffa (?/Magic Coat); Mild Spheal (?/Thick Fat), Relaxed Smoochum (?/Forewarn)
Old 09-23-2009, 10:39 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

"Nice work, Nyurgh," I complimented my Ditto, "that Ice Shard was amazing. It had a fiery coolness, a chilling intelligence, the ultimate toughness, a wondorous beauty, and you looked cuter than a Growlithe doing it!"

Ditto smiled, always happy for a compliment.

"Still, that Bagon is pretty ballsy," I said, "I mean, it took that Ice Shard head-on. We could use that kind of recklessness on our team. Mind showing off another Ice Shard for us, Nyurgh?"

I pulled a Super Ball out of my bag, clutching the reddish ball tightly, "Napetaro, mind moving a bit? It's kinda hard to see."

The flaming-headed monkey leaned forward, focusing the light onto Bagon.

"Hey Cleffa, hop onto my back, I don't want to kick you by accident," I warned the pink Pokemon.

Nyurgh was in high spirits as it collected more ice and began forming it into a ball. The ball of ice sparkled when it hit the light given off by Infernape's flames, creating a dazzling display of lights on the ceiling, almost like the night sky. As the Ditto ran forward, the light spots on the cave ceiling zipped forward like shooting stars. Still, it was no time to be awestruck, I had to be ready to throw the Super Ball. Nyurgh flung the Ice Shard, straight towards Bagon. I seized my oppurtunity to lean back and fling the Super Ball at the blue dragon.

"Please let this work," I said.