Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Main Pokémon RP

Main Pokémon RP This is where the Main RP takes place, as well as special things like Group RPs. Trainers going through the Main RP can meet if they go to the same area.

Old 09-26-2009, 05:09 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: URPG National Park Main RP

Khajmer
The Great Lakes

Ugh. This was my only thought as I struggled through the swarm of other Trainers who had come to the National Park. So many people all crowded into one space, all attempting to get into the Outpost first. None of them even had the sense to fill out the application online. Fools. How could one enjoy the beauty of nature, the kiss of the sun and the tranquil chirping of

The door flew open as all fifteen of us crowded through the door into a single small room. I had a hard time seeing the woman seated behind the computer through the packed mob of Trainers, but I assumed she was a Ranger. She smiled at the group, and I couldn't help but wonder if it was real or manufactured, a product of having taken more Trainers than could be counted through this paradise of an island. She checked her computer and confirmed my suspicions by declaring me the only one who had done the online application.

"Khajmer? Is there a Khajmer here?" I responded by stepping forward, shouldering my way to the front of the incompetent mass of humanity. She nodded at me and gave another smile who's sincerity I questioned. She then proceeded to dismiss all the others, pawning them off on the next Ranger to come along to the Outpost, and waved me out of the building. "Now then, Khajmer, we're not taking the a cart to the Great Lakes. Once you get to a certain distance, the wheels on them can't handle the sand and everything. That, and there are a lot of Pokemon around there who are sensitive to vibrations and stuff. We've learned the carts tend to upset a lot of them. Instead, we're going to be teleporting there. Now don't worry, it's safe and painless and you won't even realize it's happening until it's over." I was familiar with the process of Teleportation, having used it with my Alakazam before. What the Ranger did not mention, however, was that this particular teleportation would entail being grabbed sharply at the wrist and yanked through space.

When we rematerialized a second later on the beach I snatched my hand back and rubbed it lightly, scowling. My scowl didn't last long, though, as the Ranger offered me a pair of sunglasses which I gladly put on. Almost as soon as I put them on and the glare of the sun was cut out I gasped lightly, looking out on the sight in front of me. Yes, I'm an evil dictator to be but I can still appreciate the subtle beauty of nature. Shimmering blue ponds that indicated the misnomer of this area, and sandy beaches connecting them were filled with Pokemon, rapidly fleeing from the unfamiliar humans. As my eyes were enraptured by the sight my ears took in the Ranger's explanations. I glanced at her when she finished.

"Sorry, I was caught up in the marvel of Arceus' creations. This is truly a wondrous place, filled with majesty and life." I smiled, fake but convincing. "I unfortunately don't have any Water types with me. I actually don't have any at all. I used to, but I..." I trailed off, melancholy filling my thoughts. "Sorry. Anyway, I think we should just wander around the beach for a while. Even if we don't run into any Pokemon this will still be a lovely trip." I nodded at her and started walking towards the nearest pool. Of course, I knew that Pokemon sightings were frequent, and had intentionally come here with one goal in mind: to smoke out a Dratini. Of course a Water type would be useful as well, and I would work on getting one first, to get it out of the way, but in all honesty the dragon serpent was my primary objective.

OOC: I actually have 72,000 now Jess. Quite a bit more than what I had when I signed up.
Old 09-26-2009, 10:32 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

Ranger Hyacinth
Mt. Deckbi

As the Park Ball stopped with Geodude, Alden hugged his Pokemon tightly- very tightly. Umbreon yelped at the choking, which prompted her trainer to back off a bit.

"You look a little beat up," Alden said to his Pokemon in a light tone, as she shaked off some of the exhaustion from the fight. "That's ok, we have the right fix for times like this. Use Moonlight!"

The Pokemon nodded, and focused. The blue rings on her body lighted up, glowing a deep shade of sapphire hue, then paled up, as light envelopped the dark Pokemon.

It was an amazing sight to behold- as if Umbreon was in the middle of a stage, and the spotlight was all for her. The ash, softly falling over her pelt, left no sign of permanent contact, almost evaporating at the touch, or absorbed in the faint glow. A moon scythe briefly replaced the ring on Umbreon's head, before taking form and shining over its beloved.

Hyacinth was mesmerized. "I... I never saw such a beautiful attack... This- it's incredible!" he added excitedly. "You must really take good care of your Umbreon, if she's able to exude such an elegant aura..."

Alden, a little embarassed, thanked the ranger for the compliments. After taking Geodude's Park Ball off the ground, he asked the other boy if he could hold onto it for the time being.

"Uh... Sure, it's no problem," Hyacinth replied as he took the Park Ball and placed it in his backpack. "Rangers can't carry empty Pokeball in the Park, so there's no risk of losing it. It's going to be safe.

"C'mon now, let's continue," said Alden, and as he took a step, suddenly another boulder came raining down from the sky. "What the...-"

"I saw it coming from there!" Hyacinth hurriedly informed the trainer. "I'd rather inspect what's causing this stuff from happening, unless you want to battle this Geodude too."

Area effect: Ash Rain.

Encounter #2
Geodude (??/??/??)

Trainer Stats:
Name: Alden Umstar
Items: Park Ball x5, Super Ball x4, Full Heal x2, Max Potion x3

Pokemon:
~ Female Calm Umbreon (Synchronize) 100%
Extra Moves: Toxic TM

Male Adamant Flareon (Flash Fire) 100%

Previous Encounters:
#1 - Timid Male Geodude (Rock Head) - Captured

OoC: yeah, I'm so creative Don't blame me, blame the rolls. I'll remind you that you can always run from fights, if you deem them useless and/or dangerous (like this- I doubt you'd be collecting Geodudes, would you?)

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 09-26-2009, 11:15 PM
AUfan Offline

OOC: Thats a novel idea but no, i dont plan on collecting Geodudes

Alden Umstar
Mt. Deckbi

"I... I never saw such a beautiful attack... This- it's incredible! You must really take good care of your Umbreon, if she's able to exude such an elegant aura..."

Alden smiled. "Yea, we spend a lot of time working on these attacks. Its all thanks to Umbreon's dedication though. She works hard to perfect these moves." Alden bent down to his Umbreon and stroked her behind her ears. Her eyes closed and she let out a purr-like-sound. "Well, I'd say you've had enough excitement for now. Have a good rest." Alden reached down to his belt, unclipped Umbreon's poke ball, and pointed the button on the front at her. "Return Umbreon." A red light erupted from the Poke ball, enveloping Umbreon, and taking her into the Poke ball.

At that moment, another boulder rained down from the sky... landing just feet from Alden and Hyacinth. "What the..." said Alden. "How many more of these things are going to rain down on us?

"I saw it coming from there!" said Hyacinth, pointing up the mountain at a side path that branched off from the main trail up the mountain. "I'd rather inspect what's causing this stuff from happening, unless you want to battle this Geodude too."

The Geodude rolled over in the little crator its impact had created. Two arms appeared at its side. It smiled happily at Alden, and let out a "Geodude".

Alden bent down and rubbed the rocky pokemon's head/body. "Are you ok?"

The Geodude nodded. "Geo, Geodude."

"Alright then, can you point at where you came from? We want to go there." The Geodude pointed in the same direction that Hyacinth had pointed at. "Thanks buddy," said Alden, standing up. "Well lets go," said Alden to the ranger, before taking off up the trail, heading to the path that branched off to the right. "Lets go see where these Geodudes are coming from!"
Old 09-27-2009, 11:39 AM
DarkGardevoir Offline

After recalling Umbreon, as she healed by using the Moonlight attack, Alden made sure the newcomer Geodude was fine. After doing that, he somehow got directions from the Pokemon.

"Well lets go," said Alden to the ranger, before taking off up the trail, heading to the path that branched off to the right. "Lets go see where these Geodudes are coming from!"

"Hey, wait up!" Hyacinth yelled. "I'm supposed to lead here- you don't know the way, you might injure yourself!"

The ranger followed the trainer and true to his words, Alden was quickly faced with a dangerous situation.

Namely, a cliff. A rather steep one, though there was a path not too far off that let you get down.

On the other side, down below, was a cute little Pokemon, playing. It was a maroon, dinosaur-like creature, that stood on two legs and wore a giant skull on its head, and its idea of "playing", apparently, was juggling Sandshrews using its club.

As the Cubone noticed the two human, it quickly sent the two Sandshrew flying away, focused on its new playmate- the trainer.

"Whew..." Hyacinth huffed as he caught up. "you -heave- shouldn't run off -huff- like that, you know. What's going on? Is that the Pokemon who caused the Geodude to fly up?" he then asked.

The small dinosaur didn't wait for them to get down, and instead made the first move. Swinging back its bone club, it then threw the weapon at the two human, like a boomerang.

"Ouch," Hyacinth said. "We have to get out of the way, that Bonemerang attack is aimed at us!"

Encounter #3
Cubone (??/??/??)

Trainer Stats:

Pokemon:

Previous Encounters:
#1 - Timid Male Geodude (Rock Head) - Captured
#2 - Jolly Geodude (Sturdy/??) - Trainer Fled.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 09-27-2009, 05:16 PM
AUfan Offline

Alden Umstar
Mt. Deckbi

Alden took off up the path, leaving Hyacinth behind. "Hey, wait up! "I'm supposed to lead here- you don't know the way, you might injure yourself!" called out the ranger from behind, but Alden wasn't listening. He was having an adrenaline rush right now, and was excited to see the source of the flying Geodudes.

"Maybe its a super powerful pokemon, like a Rhyperior or something," said Alden to himself. This excited him, and he sped up... almost falling off a cliff that appeared as he rounded the top of the hill. "Oh sh--," said Alden, flailing his arms as he tried to not fall. Luckily, he managed to catch himself.

After stabilizing himself, Alden heard a sound. He looked down the cliff and saw a Cubone juggling Sandshrews with its club. "Thats odd," though Alden to himself. "Is this little Cubone this source of the flying Geodudes?" At that moment, the Cubone saw Alden. It dropped one of the Sandshrews, and took the other, which was rolled up into a defense curl to protect itself. The Cubone threw the Sandshew in the air and whacked it with the bone, sending the Sandshrew flying. "Well, I guess this is where the Geodudes have been coming from," said Alden to himself.

"Whew... you -heave- shouldn't run off -huff- like that, you know. What's going on? Is that the Pokemon who caused the Geodude to fly up?" said Hyacinth, finally having caught up to Alden.

"Yea, I think thats the pokemon," Alden replied. Just then, the Cubone released its club at the trainers.

"We have to get out of the way, that Bonemerang attack is aimed at us!" said the ranger. Alden tackled Hyacinth to the ground, just as the bone flew over them.

"I guess we are even now," joked Alden. "You saved me from that Geodude and I saved you from that Bonemerang." He lifted up his head, making sure to avoid the bone as it passed by on its way back to the Cubone. "Lets get out of here. I'm not really interested in staying near this deranged Cubone any longer." With that, Alden stood up, and shot down the path back toward the main trail.
Old 09-27-2009, 08:45 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun

/////Location: Mt. Oktori

Infernape was happy about the good job it had done. As Eli calmed down, he watched the Snorunt walk away then turned his attention at the Cleffa that had not ran away yet.

Cleffa kept staring at Sean with glittery hopefull eyes. When Sean offered the Super Ball, Cleffa took a step back since it remembered what that ball was for, but then it listened to Sean. Cleffa kept listening carefully and smiled with teary eyes.

The star-shaped Pokemon hugged the Super Ball in front of it, the ball opened, and Cleffa was absorbed into it. The ball gave out a single red flash and didn't move at all.

Ranger Eli smiled as the situation was actually very cute. Still, Sean's expedition was only half way done.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Trainer's stats:

Trainer: Sean Marshall

Money: $3,000

Area Effects: Total Darkness

Encounters Remaining: 8

Pokemon Stats:
---Sassy Ditto (GL/Limber) 56.67% (transformed into a Weavile)
---Hardy Infernape (M/Blaze) 100%
---Lonely Rotom-W (GL/Levitate) FNT
---Jolly Torterra (M/Overgrow) 100%

Total Items: Hyper Ballx4, Super Ballx4, Pokedollx2, Max Potion, Full Healx2

Total Captured Pokemon: Brave Weavile (F/Pressure), Rash Bagon (?/Rock Head), Naďve Cleffa (?/Cute Charm)

Current Wild Pokemon: N/A

Other Wild Pokemon: Lax Cleffa (?/Magic Coat), Mild Spheal (?/Thick Fat), Relaxed Smoochum (?/Forewarn), Quiet Snorunt (?/Inner Focus)
Old 09-28-2009, 12:38 AM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: I know, lol.

IC:

Ranger Amonea
Meteor Valley

I watched in apprehension as Saundra approached the wild Pokemon. However, it seemed she (well, we) were lucky--the Chimecho was very friendly. It cooed a little, rubbing against Saundra's hand. Quicker than a monkey to a banana, it left Saundra to lean against the young man. He looked terrified.

"Wha-what do I do?" he moaned.

Keeping an eye on Chimecho, I grabbed the boy by the back of shirt and yanked him up. He gave a yell of anger, but I ignored it. Standing, he was an inch shorter than my 5'7. Small, wet blue eyes looked out an oval, tan face. A sharp nose, long black hair pulled into a pony-tail and long lashes told me he was a handsome boy. The clothes he wore, designer brand jeans, a shirt that looked like it came straight from an Armani catelog and black and gold sneakers--expensive ones--told me he was rich. I let out a sigh. Perfect, a scared rich kid.

"You answer me," I told him curtly. "Where is your Ranger and who is he, or she?"

A long silence followed my answers. About to give him what-for, I opened my mouth again and he finally answered. "Ranger Johnson. He and I, umm, well we finished, but I had to come back here to..." He clammed up then. Seeing me open my mouth again to yell at him, he quickly tried to distract me. "You Rangers are rather rude you know. Johnson was all, 'Stop being scared boy!' and he just came off as so being a jerk to me, ya know?"

Counting to five to hold my temper, I replied. "Yeah, 'I know' you little brat. Rules state you don't come into the park without a Ranger. As for Johnson, he is double your age, nose-wipe, so shut it. Why are you here?"

The boy grinned at me, a little drool coming from the side of his mouth. "You defendin' him? You like him, don't you?" A taunt was in his voice and I considered asking Chimecho to give him a good bite. Instead, I shook him a little more, ignoring his pathetic complaints.

"Dirt bag, I am not in the mood to deal with you. Speak properly, you obviously have a good education, or at least a chance at it, you stupid booger. Why are you here?" The tone in my voice, my death grip and I suspect my eyes told him I was not a pansy-nansy Ranger, teacher or parent.

"I lost sommet," he muttered, not looking at me. I sighed, letting him go. Glancing over at Saundra, I shrugged.

"Let's go. There is still plenty of time for you to find some 'mons," I told her. I glared at snot-nose and told him, "You go back to the Outpost and you're not using these, you little thief." I dangled a pair of Park keys in front of him. I suspected he didn't have a Ranger, so when I grabbed him, I also took the liberty to snag the keys from his key chain. They belonged to one of the Park vehicles, a jeep by the look of things.

"But its, like miles to the outpost!" He cried.

Ignoring him, I led Saundra past the patch of grass and continued east, headed towards one of the caves. Glancing behind me, I almost snarled. Chimecho and that scummer child were following us.
---
Encounters Remaining: 11

Area Effects:

Trainer: Saundra Blake, aka Tyranitar_Trainer

Official Location: Meteor Valley

Change: 52,000

Total Items: Hyper Ball x9; Family Repellant x10 ; PokeDoll x5

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Scizor 49% {Not in combat}
Nickname: Ripper
Ability: Technician
Nature: Serious
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Substitute ; TM Rest ; TM Roost ; TM Return ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Brick Break ; TM Swagger ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Aerial Ace ; TM Protect ; TM U-Turn ; BM Light Screen ; BM Baton Pass

Pokemon: Gengar {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Shade
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Impish
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Sludge Bomb ; TM Substitute ; TM Attract ; TM Will-o-Wisp ; TM Psychic ; TM Psych Up ; TM Rest ; TM Snore ; TM Energy Ball ; TM Hidden Power [Flying] ; TM Focus Punch ; TM Protect ; TM Taunt ; TM Embargo ; TM Counter ; TM Focus Blast ; TM Thunderbolt ; BM Haze

Pokemon: Dragonite {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Seagem
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Sassy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; TM Substitute ; TM Earthquake ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Roar ; TM Ice Punch

Pokemon: Froslass {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Jess
Ability: Snow Cloak
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Psychic ; TM Thunderbolt ; TM Water Pluse ; TM Taunt ; TM Safeguard ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Substitute ; TM Psych Up ; TM Hidden Power [Rock] ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Embargo ; TM Light Screen ; MT Trick
~~~

Total Captured 'Mons: Mightyena, Mr. Mime

Pokemon we've run into: Mightyena, Mr. Mime, Deoxys, Chimecho

Ongoing battles:

Last edited by Dragoness; 09-28-2009 at 12:44 AM.
Old 09-28-2009, 07:09 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Ranger Hyacinth
Mt. Deckbi

"Lets get out of here. I'm not really interested in staying near this deranged Cubone any longer." With that, Alden stood up, and shot down the path back toward the main trail.

"Mhm... I guess it's for the best," Hyacinth agreed, giving the Cubone one last glance as it got the Bonemerang back and cackled callously at the two boys.

They soon were back on the main path to the volcano, and went on for a while, with no notable thing happening. Hyacinth, however, felt like he was being stared at.

He glanced back many times, but he never saw anything, or anyone.

"What are you doing?" Alden asked as the ranger looked back for the Nth time.

Hyacinth turned to the trainer. "Nothing really... I just thought something was following us... But there's nothing. It's strange."

Alden shrugged it off as the ranger being a bith paranoid after the encounter with Cubone. However, he too noticed something was amiss.

He suddenly turned, and saw something hiding underground, and, suspicious, faked turning away to lure it out.

A head peeked out of the ground looking at them, but as it noticed it was being caught, hid itself again. "Geez... What's that supposed to be, a game of Peckaboo?"

Encounter #4
Diglett (??/??/??)

Trainer Stats:

Pokemon:

Previous Encounters:
#1 - Timid Male Geodude (Rock Head) - Captured.
#2 - Jolly Geodude (Sturdy/??) - Trainer Fled.
#3 - Naughty Cubone (Lightning Rod/??) - Trainer Fled.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
Old 09-28-2009, 07:49 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Saundra Blake
Meteor Valley

Wow, okay then. Snobby kids apparently make Amonea annoyed, and also people who don't stick to Park rules. I made a mental note to never irritate the young woman, because she got scary-mean when her dander was up. Surprisingly though, after chewing the rich kid out, he started to follow us. Amonea ignored him as we walked off. More surprising to me was the fact that Chimecho seemed more than happy to tag along for the ride.

As we walked, I aimlessly pulled my fans from their special sheaths and snapped them open, spinning them in my hands. It was something I did when I got nervous. For some reason, the rich snob made me uneasy. He claimed he had lost something, but if that was the case, why was he tailing us instead of looking for it? I bet he was up to something, and some subtle part of me didn't like it at all. Better for him to come with us than be left to his own devices.

Trying to calm my jangled nerves, I shot a glance at the Chimecho floating through the air, saying, "Well, that little bugger certainly seems happy, eh? I've heard Chimecho are friendly, but I think this one would be a textbook case for the term, wouldn't you say? It REALLY seems to like our new friend here..." I shot the boy a look that clearly said I didn't trust him, even if the Chimecho didn't seem to mind his company. "I don't suppose you have a name, kid?"

=====

OOC: 58,500 now ^^.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 09-28-2009 at 07:53 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:37 PM
AUfan Offline

Alden Umstar
Mt. Deckbi

A head peeked out of the ground looking at them, but as it noticed it was being caught, hid itself again. "Geez... What's that supposed to be, a game of Peckaboo?" said Alden. "Or maybe the little guy is just shy." The trainer thought about it for a second and then reached down to his belt and unclipped a poke ball. "Well I guess there is one way to find out what this Diglett's intentions are. Come on out Umbreon!"

The Black pokemon appeared in front of Alden on the rocky path. "Have you had a good rest Umbreon?" asked the trainer. The pokemon turned to Alden and smiled happily. She then proceeded to sit down and lick her paws.

"Ok Umbreon, this is the situation. There is a Diglett somewhere around us that keeps popping up when we turn our backs. Hyacinth and I are going to turn around, and If the Diglett pops back up, I want you to determine whether it is trying to play with us or if not, then ask it why it is following us. If the Diglett attacks you... well you know what to do." Umbreon nodded her head and stood up and entered into an alert position, sensing around her for the presence of the Diglett.

"Alright Hyacinth, lets turn around and see if Umbreon gets anywhere," said Alden to the ranger. The two of them turned around, and sure enough, a few seconds later, they heard the sound of a creature braking the surface of the ground.

"Umb, Umbreon," said Alden's pokemon as she tried to communicate to the Diglett. She was, of course, ready to defend herself in case the Diglett attacked

Last edited by AUfan; 10-01-2009 at 12:27 AM.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:12 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Ranger Arunei
Great Lakes

The two of us walked forward, and a cool breeze coming off the pools made my coat flap around my legs. I shoved my hands into my pants pockets as we headed forward, sand crunching quietly under our shoes. By the time we reached the first pool, most of the Pokemon that had been lounging on the beaches had retreated into the water. A few curious ones hung around, though, watching us with bright eyes as we drew closer.

There was a bit of commotion as we passed the first pool. I turned, hoping an angry Gyarados wasn't about to start spewing Hydro Pumps at us or something. Instead, it was a little Bidoof, completely soaked and lying in a dazed heap near the pool. I blinked, wondering what had tossed it from the water, when a head broke the surface of the pool. I blinked again in surprise, because the head belonged to a Dratini. And it was clearly not happy about something. Normally, the little light gray-blue wyrms were peaceful and easy-going, but not this one. It made an angry noise and slithered out of the water, eyes narrowed as it closed in on the hapless Bidoof.

Casually, I intervened by going to scoop up the haggard beaver before it could be set upon by the PO'ed Dratini. My shirt front was quickly soaked by the Pokemon's wet fur, but I ignored it as I stared hard at the Dratini. It made a series of loud hisses as it glared at me, irritated by my stepping in. Its tail flicked back and forth and its fin-like ears pressed against the sides of its skull; an aggressive show.

"Well then, you're certainly ticked off, aren't you?" I addressed the Pokemon. It hissed in response, and I shrugged. "Now I'm sure you have a good reason for throwing this poor Bidoof out of the pool, but whatever quarrel you had with it is officially over as of now. Are we clear?"

As answer, the Dratini made a weird sort of coughing-growl noise, the tip of its tail slapping against the edge of the water. Clearly it wasn't going to back off. I sighed and retreated, and the Dratini slowly followed. I glanced over at Khajmer while the Bidoof in my arms stirred, coming back to its senses.

"Well, we've got a Dratini with its dander up, here. I don't suppose you wanna take a crack at it? Otherwise, I have the feeling it'll harass us as long as we're here. Since I'm most certainly not going to let it beat up on another Pokemon, I mean."

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Khajmer
Money:72,000

Area Effects:
Encounter Remaining- 14

Pokemon Stats:
-Quiet Male Alakazam (TM Shadow Ball, TM Substitute, TM Charge Beam, TM Focus Punch, TM Thunder Punch, TM Fire Punch, TM Ice Punch, TM Toxic, TM Skill Swap, TM Counter, TM Grass Knot) <Synchronize Ability>
100%

-Impish Male Shiftry (TM Aerial Ace, TM Sunny Day, TM SolarBeam) <Chlorophyll Ability>
100%

Total Items: 3 Park Balls, 2 Super Balls, 2 Hyper Balls, Type Repellent

Total Pokemon Encountered: Dratini {Encounter 1}

Total Pokemon Captured: n/a

=====

OOC: Lucky you!

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-09-2009 at 04:44 PM.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:27 PM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: Would it effect the main RP if we found a dead body? =) I haz an idea that ties in the boy, the Pokemon and a few other items...of course, the body doesn't have to be dead, maybe just knocked out.

IC:

Ranger Amonea
Meteor Valley

Interesting, I thought. I had noticed the thin, beautiful fans Saundra carried with her when she first came into the Park, but I didn't know how pretty they were. About to ask if I could look at one, she spoke. Glancing over at Chimecho, she said, "Well, that little bugger certainly seems happy, eh? I've heard Chimecho are friendly, but I think this one would be a textbook case for the term, wouldn't you say? It REALLY seems to like our new friend here..."

"Indeed," I replied softly. Chimecho didn't seem to mind us talking about it. Instead it--she?--gave a happy chirp. The boy seemed strangely uncomfortable though. I raised an eyebrow, casually reaching into my pocket to check the knives I kept there, mainly for practical use, but also for protection.

The guy glanced up at Saundra when she asked his name. "Opp--I mean, Jake."

"'Opp'?" I repeated coldly. The boy glared at me.

"Yeah, my friends call me Opp, but you ain't me friends, are ya?" he replied. Something told me the dude was lying, but why? His eyes flicked nervously about the place.

"Well, Jake, why don't you go back to the outpost and stop following us." It was not a question, but a suggestion.

He spat on the ground. Disgusting, I thought. Then he looked at me. "I don't want to go back on my own," he whined. "I paid to get in, Miss. Ranger, so just let me stay with ya...please?" The "please" seemed to hurt his tongue to say it, but whatever. It would be difficult to force him to go back without endangering Saundra, myself and Chimecho. Besides, I didn't want to hear his complaining about going back anymore.

"Fine, but--"

"What's that?!" Jake interrupted. I waited a second, than took a glance behind me. He was telling the truth, something was behind us. A Pokemon, a couple feet in height with small black eyes. It looked like a brown spinning top with two thick arms sticking out from its torso. Large blue-pinkish eyebrows stuck out on its round head and its bottom was a pointed gray thing. It glared at us from where it stood, on a flat piece of earth. It was maybe ten feet from a small path leading up to a cave.

I wanted to keep an eye on Jake, so as I asked Saundra about the Baltoy, I pulled out a Pokeball and released Kaci. Kaci is a mighty fine Dragonite, tall, with massive muscles and a cheerful face. His long tail whipped around as he laughed. I looked over at Saundra.

"He just needs some time out in the sun, he's been complaining about not getting out enough, right boy?" Kaci nodded, his eyes alert. He then slung an arm around my shoulder, making me wince as I took on some of his weight.

---
Pokemon: Baltoy

Encounters Remaining: 11

Area Effects:

Trainer: Saundra Blake, aka Tyranitar_Trainer

Official Location: Meteor Valley

Change: 58,500

Total Items: Hyper Ball x9; Family Repellant x10 ; PokeDoll x5

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Scizor 49% {Not in combat}
Nickname: Ripper
Ability: Technician
Nature: Serious
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Substitute ; TM Rest ; TM Roost ; TM Return ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Brick Break ; TM Swagger ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Aerial Ace ; TM Protect ; TM U-Turn ; BM Light Screen ; BM Baton Pass

Pokemon: Gengar {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Shade
Nature: Impish
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Sludge Bomb ; TM Substitute ; TM Attract ; TM Will-o-Wisp ; TM Psychic ; TM Psych Up ; TM Rest ; TM Snore ; TM Energy Ball ; TM Hidden Power [Flying] ; TM Focus Punch ; TM Protect ; TM Taunt ; TM Embargo ; TM Counter ; TM Focus Blast ; TM Thunderbolt ; BM Haze

Pokemon: Dragonite {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Seagem
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Sassy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; TM Substitute ; TM Earthquake ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Roar ; TM Ice Punch

Pokemon: Froslass {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Jess
Ability: Snow Cloak
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Psychic ; TM Thunderbolt ; TM Water Pluse ; TM Taunt ; TM Safeguard ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Substitute ; TM Psych Up ; TM Hidden Power [Rock] ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Embargo ; TM Light Screen ; MT Trick
~~~

Total Captured 'Mons: Mightyena, Mr. Mime

Pokemon we've run into: Mightyena, Mr. Mime, Deoxys, Chimecho, Baltoy

Ongoing battles:
Old 09-29-2009, 11:32 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

OOC: What are the odds? Oh right, 1 in 24 within the odds of Intermediate rank.

Khajmer
The Great Lakes

Before long we came upon a fight in one of the mini-lakes. The Bidoof lying injured on the beach was obviously losing. I personally would have let the fight go on as it was basically the standard course of nature. One strong creature dominates a weak one. But then I saw what was attacking the Bidoof, and I didn't object when my Ranger rushed over to help it. From the depths of the water like a noble sea serpent rose a pale blue, white-finned head. A white dot marked the center of its forehead and its twin amber eyes glared ahead, inexplicable aggression pointed at the Ranger and the Bidoof. It may have had some grudge with the weak beaver, it may have been having a rough day, it may even have just been mean, but one thing was obvious. It directed its anger towards violence, and that was something I could use.

When the Ranger suggested that I capture it I was practically on Cloud Nine. A perfect Pokemon for my plans and here she was offering to have me capture it. Beautiful. I smiled softly, despite my sudden urge to let loose my recently perfected evil laugh.

"That's a good idea. Maybe all it needs is a good Trainer to control it." I quickly turned my head to the Dratini to hide my cringe. Control was the worst word there. I walked away quickly, hoping she wouldn't notice. My hand went to one of the normal Pokeballs at my belt. The Grand General would do nicely. "Chouno Ryoku, come out," I called as the ball sailed free from my hand. It snapped open and my most trusted partner, Chouno Ryoku the Alakazam, flew out and materialized in front of me. His dark black and gray fur looked out of place in the bright sun and sand, but despite the displacement he was still an impressive figure. I considered my options. Toxic was probably not a good idea, as the Dratini was still in the water and if it missed the pond would be polluted. The same idea applied to Charge Beam. So, given that my defaults, Status and Charge Beam, were out of the question, the best course of action would be to wait and act based on what the opponent did. "All right Chouno, use Calm Mind and wait for Dratini's attack."

OOC: My moneys dropped to $5,500 cuz I went on a shopping spree. I'm also supposed to declare Dratini's gender, right? If so, then Female.
Old 09-30-2009, 03:36 AM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun

OOC: Actually, I'd say it's a good time to wrap it up. There isn't much else that I'm interested in.

Sean Marshall - Mt Oktori

I smiled as Cleffa hopped into the Super Ball. I had captured a fierce Ice-type, the reason I had come to the park in the first place. A reckless Dragon-type, there's always room for those. Not to mention a cute Normal-type; another type of Pokemon I'm currently lacking. As much as I'd hate to waste the money, I didn't feel like anything in Mt. Oktori could beat the Pokemon I had already caught. I will definetely come back to the park before the year ends though.

"Thanks Ranger Eli," I said, "I wouldn't have found these three if it weren't for your help. But, I'm tired, and I don't think I could force myself to choose between Pokemon if I run into anything else. Mind taking me back?"

OOC: I'll be grabbin' Brave Weavile (F/Pressure), Rash Bagon (M/Rock Head), Naďve Cleffa (F/Cute Charm)

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554

Last edited by Gokudera-Kun; 10-01-2009 at 12:43 AM.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:04 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

OOC: A dead body might be pushing it, but an injured, unconscious person would be fine ^^.

=====

IC: Saundra Blake
Meteor Valley

Something was definitely fishy about this "Jake" kid. I mean, come on, his friends call him Opp? Why would he even mention that if we weren't his friends? He was hiding something, I could feel it in my gut. And it made me irritated, knowing our tag-a-long buddy was keeping something from us. Who was he, really, and what was he doing here?

The kid complained about paying money and not wanting to go back, asking instead if he could stay with us. Amonea was getting ready to agree when Jake rudely interrupted with, "What's that?" I felt like throwing something at the kid; he was really getting on my nerves. But I turned when Amonea did, and found there was something tagging along other than a snobby kid hiding something and an overly-friendly Chimecho. It was a Baltoy, and despite having an actual face, it looked irritated.

Amonea asked me to deal with it, and at the same time she released a Dragonite from one of her Balls. Amonea gave an explanation as to why she let him out, but I could tell the real reason. She wanted to do her duty, watching me as I battled Park Pokemon, but she didn't want to take her attention off Jake. Smart. The Dragonite, apparently named Kaci, wrapped an arm around his Trainer's shoulders and generally looked happy with the world. I, on the other hand, was feeling too keyed up to "deal" with a stray Pokemon at the moment. I didn't want to battle right now, since I had the (possibly irrational) paranoid idea that Jake might try to steal one of my Pokemon if I let them out of their Balls. Instead, I held my fans in front of me and twirled them around, snapping them open and closed at precise intervals. I slowly moved backwards, speaking in a low, falsely calm voice as I watched the Baltoy.

"Now now, little friend, no need to be upset. We're just passing through, see? We're going on our way, we're not here to bother you." I kept up the stream of one-sided conversation, hoping my words and the show with my fans would distract the small Pokemon long enough for us to get away.

=====

OOC: 61,000 now 8D.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 09-30-2009 at 02:22 PM.