Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 09-23-2009, 07:56 PM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Redino987
Default Re: Individual RP: Redino987

Absol turned towards the grey dog shaped pokemon and let out a very deep angry howl, but it did not dare attack without directions from its owner. Redino took notice of the Poochyena after Absol took its stance, and stopped to take in the challenge.

"Absol, slash" Redino ordered. The lack of description gave Absol free reign over how to perform the attack. The large white disaster cat gave a full toothy grin and sprinted towards his opponent and jumped. Stepping on the Poochyena's back and springing off, and landing behind it with its gleaming claws poised to strike. The paw came down with lightning speed and Redino saw the Poochyena tense up to take action, but would it be enough time for the Bite Pokemon to avoid the claws that could spell doom for it's hind legs?

OoC: Two things: one, would you make the font into size 2 please? i need new contacts and for the time being it is very hard to read the small font

and two: I know i included contact in the post, if I wasnt allowed to even get that controlling of the other mon, just tell me and I'll edit it out
Old 09-24-2009, 06:20 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

OoC: it's not that it's not allowed to make contact, you just can't decide if the move connects. If your combo requires contact to happen, taking in account you predict how the opponent might react, then it's allowed.

However, bear in mind that Absol is twice as big as a Poochyena, so it's not really that easy to visualize- or to make it happen- for Absol to do what you say it did.

Absol quickly reacted to the taunt of the small dog Pokemon, stepping up to take the challenge.

"Absol, slash," Redino simply ordered. No big strategy, he just left his Pokemon fully in charge of the attack.

"You know," Hyacinth commented. "If you don't want to battle, you can just leave the Pokemon alone. No use in making your Pokemon tired over some petty fight."

Well, the Ranger thought, I doubt Absol would've settled for a quick escape, he doesn't look the type.

Absol sprung forth, using the pooch's back for leverage, accidentally throwing him farther away, then as he landed he turned and went forward to hack the small Pokemon with his claw.

The Poochyena was up on its paws, but it didn't have time to notice the other Pokemon closing in as Absol raised his paw and struck, making the small pokemon fly back yeling in pain.

Rage in its doggy eyes, it stood up, growling fiercely. Too bad it didn't leave Absol as much as bothered. Even madder, Poochyena started charging forth, head first, in an attempt to seriously injure the much bigger foe.

That pokemon is totally nuts.

Encounter #2

Poochyena 57.21% (??/??/??) [Using Take Down]

Trainer Stats:
Name: Redino Xenerous
Total Items: 10 hyper balls, 10 Max Potions

'Mons

~Absol(M)(brave) 96%
Super Luck
TMs/HMs/BMs/SMs/MTs: TM Stone Edge, TM Shadow Claw, TM X-Scissor, TM Iron Tail, TM Rock Tomb, TM Aerial Ace, TM Giga Impact, TM Protect, TM Fire Blast, TM Flamethrower, TM Hail, TM Ice Beam, TM Blizzard, TM Substitiute, TM Thunderbolt, TM Calm Mind, TM Will-O-Wisp, TM Thunder, TM Dream Eater, TM Sleep Talk, TM Dark Pulse, MT Superpower, MT Icy Wind

~Ninjask(M) (calm)
Speed Boost
TMs/HMs/BMs/SMs/MTs: TM Protect, TM Roost

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:54 PM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

"Really great job Absol!" Redino praised, "Now, I want you to use Flamethrower on the ground in front of you, set up a wall of flame between you and that angry pooch. Then back up and start charging up for a weak Ice Beam and let it loose on my mark!"

Absol understood perfectly and started the flamethrower attack before Redino had given the second part of his order. Brilliant red and blue flames shot from its mouth, scorching the ground in front of him and creating a bed of flame on the floor that would stop Poochyena in its tracks. Hearing the second part of the order, Absol took a small jump backwards and opened its mouth. A small ball of icy blue energy began to build up in its mouth, ready to be released. Absol crouched down, hiding in the smoke of its own attack, an Ice Beam ready, waiting to hit the Poochyena just hard enough for Redino to catch it.

The Poochyena came charging forward, Redino kept his gaze focused on it, waiting to see whether it would charge straight through the flames or attempt to jump over.

"Be ready Absol" Redino cautioned, and as the Poochyena lept up into the air to jump over the fire, Redino screamed out, "Now Absol! He's in the air!"

Absol adjusted his head and saw the shadow in the flames. He released his attack and sent the aqua blue Ice Beam ripping through the smoke.
Old 09-25-2009, 08:40 AM
DarkGardevoir Offline

"Really great job Absol!" Redino praised, "Now, I want you to use Flamethrower on the ground in front of you, set up a wall of flame between you and that angry pooch. Then back up and start charging up for a weak Ice Beam and let it loose on my mark!"

Absol complied, firing a stream of brilliant flames from his mouth roght on the ground. The flames singed the ground, and a wall of fire appeared between the two pokemon. Absol then took a step back, readying an Ice Beam into his mouth.

Too bad he and his trainer made the step longer than the leg. Poochyena didn't stop when it saw the flame shield, and instead sped forward, jumping right into the flames and keeping up its attack. This suprised Absol, that had no time to dodge the incoming Take Down, so Poochyena hit the fellow dark Pokemon dead on in the face, the momentum thowing the Disaster Pokemon off his paws.

Poochyena landed, a little singed by the firewall it went through and recoiling from the Take Down, but its look didn't waves as it snarled at its opponent.

Encounter #2

Poochyena 39.78% (??/??/??)

Trainer Stats:

'Mons

~Absol(M)(brave) 69.21%
Super Luck
TMs/HMs/BMs/SMs/MTs: TM Stone Edge, TM Shadow Claw, TM X-Scissor, TM Iron Tail, TM Rock Tomb, TM Aerial Ace, TM Giga Impact, TM Protect, TM Fire Blast, TM Flamethrower, TM Hail, TM Ice Beam, TM Blizzard, TM Substitiute, TM Thunderbolt, TM Calm Mind, TM Will-O-Wisp, TM Thunder, TM Dream Eater, TM Sleep Talk, TM Dark Pulse, MT Superpower, MT Icy Wind

~Ninjask(M) (calm)
Speed Boost

OoC: You should try to guess the Pokemon's nature before trying such stunts- each nature will react differently to being faced by a wall of fire, so you can't just hope for a generic reaction to take place.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.

Last edited by DarkGardevoir; 09-25-2009 at 08:43 AM.
Old 09-25-2009, 08:59 PM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

OoC: the natures completely slipped my mind, I was pretty into it lol.

Redino was shocked at the foolhardiness ofthe Poochyena to sprint right through the flames, and he watched as Absol be thrown back by the ferocios Take Down attack.

"Absol, get up we need to finish this up!" Redino cried out, seeing the damage his pokemon had taken. "Absol, I want you to stoop down a few steps and use Scratch. Come on, while he's still reeling from his atack!"

Absol shook off his pain and lept in the air once again, landing next to the Poochyena as it recovered from the recoil of its attack. Paw raised, Absol began to lower it towards the reckless pink nosed dog Pokemon.

Redino reached to his belt and took off one of the Hyper Balls he had there. The ball grew in his hand as he raised his arm and aimed at the Poochyena, planning on releasing it as soon as Absol's move made contact, a thought breezed through his mind quickly though: What if the attack doesn't hit?
Old 09-26-2009, 04:03 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Hyacinth was opening his mouth to speak again, but thought agaisnt it. He's gonna ignore me anyway... he thought, and so couldn't bear to say anything.

"Absol, get up we need to finish this up!" Redino cried out, seeing the damage his pokemon had taken. "Absol, I want you to stoop down a few steps and use Scratch. Come on, while he's still reeling from his attack!"

The Pokemon scampered up, shaking off the blow before following his trainer's orders. The feline Pokemon closed in the distance between him and his opponent, as the little gray pup was still a little woozy from the recoil, but as it noticed the Absol coming at it, the Poochyena charged as well, mouth agape, ready to deliver a mouthful of pain.

Absol raised his paw as Poochyena aimed for his other paw, and as it sank its teeth into the fellow Dark Pokemon's leg, the paw came raining down with all the Absol's strength, causing nasty cuts in the gray pup's side.

However, it didn't let go.

Encounter #2

Poochyena 14.95% (??/??/??) [holding onto Absol's leg]

Trainer Stats:

'Mons

~Absol(M)(brave) 59.21%
Super Luck

~Ninjask(M) (calm)
Speed Boost

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
Old 09-26-2009, 10:17 PM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

"Absol! move Poochyena into the path of the ball!" Redino called, releasing the ball from his hand.

The ball went spiraling through the air towards the two grappling Pokemon.

Absol raised its paw and flung Poochyena into the air, directly in the path of the ball. Absol yelped in pain as the Poochyena's teeth ripped a gash in its leg, leaving a faint bloody trickle coming from the pooch's mouth.

The ball collided with the rear end of the Poochyena and absorbed it in a brilliant flash of red light. Absol stared at the ball, staggering in pain, waiting, as it shook on the ground.
Old 09-26-2009, 10:51 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

"Absol! Move Poochyena in the path of the ParkBall!" Redino ordered as he threw the special Pokeball used only in the Park- specifically, a Hyper Ball, the best in the market.

The Pokemon obeyed and violently shook off the small Pokemon from his paw, despite its tenacious grip. In the end, Poochyena had to let go, unable to resist anymore, and was thrown away, right at the Hyper Ball, that eagerly engulfed and absorbed the snarling Pokemon.

Absol licked the wounds caused by the violent shaking off of Poochyena, as the spherical item fell on the ground, wobbling.

It stopped.

"Congratulation!" Hyacint applauded him. "You caught your first Pokemon in the Park!"

Encounter #2

Poochyena 14.95% (??/Rash /Quick Feet) - Captured

Trainer Stats:
Total Items: 9 hyper balls, 10 Max Potions

'Mons

~Absol(M)(brave) 55.21%
Super Luck

~Ninjask(M) (calm)
Speed Boost

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:

Last edited by DarkGardevoir; 09-27-2009 at 08:25 AM.
Old 09-26-2009, 10:59 PM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

"Wow" Redino said as he walked over to the ball and grabbed it up off the ground. The ball shrunk in his hand to a size where he could easily clip it to his belt.

He wasted no time in turning his attention to Absol though. He went over and grabbed out a potion from his bag and sprayed Absol's injured leg with it. Absol purred with content and watched as the gash in his leg healed up. Redino sprayed the rest of the potion along Absol's back until it was finished. When the potion was empty, he put it back in his bag and turned to Hyacinth

"No time to celebrate, there are more Pokemon out there waiting to be caught!" Redino proclaimed. "Follow me."

He turned and began to walk towards a cliffside dotted with mutiple small caves, wondering what would come next.
Old 09-30-2009, 06:25 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

After successfully capturing the Poochyena, Redino went over and emptied the contents of an healing potions over Absol's wounds, that instantly began to heal up as the disaster Pokemon murred- he had learned to like the feeling they gave, especially after the initial sting faded away.

After the deed was done, the trainer put the empty bottle inside his bag again, and then turned to the ranger. "No time to celebrate, there are more Pokemon out there waiting to be caught!" Redino proclaimed. "Follow me."

"You don't know the way," Hyacinth rather timidly said. "Don't go too far, else something might happen to you..."

His words were lost in the wind, for all the aknowledgement the trainer was giving him. With a sigh, the boy resigned himself to follow up the cocky trainer as he stepped on the nude rock, climbing a little slope to get nearer to the still rather far cave.

Then he fell.

Maybe the stone was slippery, or very friable, yet Redino fell down anyway, and, being on a slope, slipped down inside an almost invisible passage between the rocks. Luckily, the ranger had seen where he went, else it'd be rather unlikely for him to guess where the trainer went.

"Are you ok?" Hyacinth asked form above, as he and the trainer's Absol peeked from the border of the hole.

Redino seemed to be fine, if only his backside hurting a bit after the fall. "Yeah, yeah... Just what's this?" he asked as he took a look around. From the light that filtered from above, he could notice that the cave he fell in led to a deep and very big corridor- an Aggron could easily fit inside the cave, albeit maybe it'd need to crouch in order to move around as it'd be a little snug on the big steel Pokemon.

"It seems that that's an underground cave. It's not an uncommon thing around here, some entrances are very well hidden among the rocks. Do you think you can climb up?" the ranger asked.

As Redino was about to reply, he saw a movement coming from the corridor. As it neared the only light source around there, the human noticed the suine Pokemon's figure agaisnt the darkness of the cave- it wasn't easy, though.

The Pokemon stood on its hind legs, walking over to see the cause of the commotion. The upper torso was easier to recognise, being a shade of purple bordering on lavender, but the resto of the body- save its face and paws- was so very black. Even weirder, there seemed to be hollow spots on its torso, as if they sucked in the light- they weren't just black, they were darkness.

"Is something the matter?" the ranger asked as Redino seemed mesmerized by the dark spots on the Pokemon's body. "Hello?" he said again, but to no avail. Hyacinth sighed. Maybe he's being hypnotized, he thought, and so rummaged a little inside his backpack until he found what he was looking for: Poochyena's ParkBall.

He threw it at the trainer, snapping him out of his trance. "Why did you do that?"

"You seemed out of it- is there a Pokemon there?"

Redino looked again. "Yes, there's a... Grumpig?"

"Hm... I don't think Absol can fit inside this hole, you'll have to think of something else if you want to fight it."

Encounter #3

Grumpig (??/??/??)

Trainer Stats:
Total Items: 9 hyper balls, 9 Max Potions

'Mons

~Absol(M)(brave) 100%
Super Luck

~Ninjask(M) (calm)
Speed Boost

Pokemon Caught:
Rash Poochyena (Quick Feet)

Previous Encounters:
#1 Male Jolly Abra- Fainted
#2 Male Rash Poochyena - Caught
#3 Grumpig (??/??/??)

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
Old 10-01-2009, 01:16 AM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

OoC: Grumpig is awesome! I'm gonna capture it. Creativity time. Also, pig is swine, not suine.

IC:
Redino pulled himself out of the hole in the ground and sat down on the grass outside, next to Absol.

"Hm... I don't think Absol can fit inside this hole, you'll have to think of something else if you want to fight it." Hyacinth said.

Redino looked at the small opening in the rock, contemplating the different ways that Absol might try to lure out the Grumpig. After about thirty seconds an idea came to him.

"Allright Absol, here's how we should do this. I want you to use Hail, but ONLY in the cave, concentrate hard enough and you can contain it, I know you can. If the Grumpig doesn't get out of the cave, he'll freeze."

Absol turned away from the trainer and looked into the cave. The form of the Grumpig was only visible as a silouette, but it hadn't lost interest yet. Absol closed his eyes and let out a deep breath. The air temperature dropped significantly and Absol's breath was clearly visible as he breathed rythmically in and out. Then, the air temperature on the outside of the cave returned to normal and pitter pattering of hail on rock could be heard from inside the cave.

Redino smiled towards his strong and loyal partner and waited for the Grumpig to emerge.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:44 AM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Redino looked at the small opening in the rock, contemplating the different ways that Absol might try to lure out the Grumpig. After about thirty seconds an idea came to him.

"Allright Absol, here's how we should do this. I want you to use Hail, but ONLY in the cave, concentrate hard enough and you can contain it, I know you can. If the Grumpig doesn't get out of the cave, he'll freeze."

"I don't think it's gonna work..." Hyacinth commented.

Absol focused, energy rising as the temperature fell around him. Suddenly, stormy clouds appeared in the sky, obscuring the light as they came.

A frosty aura surrounded the feline Pokemon as he tried to redirect the storm inside the cave, but to no avail.

It then started to hail. Chunks of ice fell from the sky, hitting the Pokemon and the humans alike, not even reaching the entrance of the cave.

From the inside, Grumpig watched with mild interest, wondering just what they were trying to do.

"Weather control moves- ouch!" Hyacinth said as he got it by a particularly big piece of ice, "can't be used indoors on a whim- they need to be conditions to be met. You can't make a sun appear out of nowhere, or rainy clouds if there's no humidity to work with. This stuff is tricky..." he added shielding his head.

Area effect: It's hailing.
Encounter #3

Grumpig (??/??/??) 100%

Trainer Stats:

'Mons

In Battle: Absol(M)(brave) 94%
Super Luck

~Ninjask(M) (calm)
Speed Boost

Pokemon Caught:

Previous Encounters:
#3 Grumpig (??/??/??)

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:

Last edited by DarkGardevoir; 10-01-2009 at 06:16 PM.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:53 PM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

"Weather control moves- ouch!" Hyacinth said as he got it by a particularly big piece of ice, "can't be used indoors on a whim- they need to be conditions to be met. You can't make a sun appear out of nowhere, or rainy clouds if there's no humidity to work with. This stuff is tricky..." he added shielding his head.

Redino still managed to keep a calm composure as he was being struck by ice. He stood and walked toward Hyacinth, handing him an small umbrella from his bag.

"No matter" Redino said, "I can still get this to work. Absol, Blizzard into the cave. Now!"

Absol smiled a scary, wide, toothy grin and opened his mouth as big as he could. With a deep " 'SOL! ", he sent a frigidly cold blast of icy cold snow and ice out of his mouth towards the inside of the cave.

"Hopefully that cave isn't as big as it looks" Redino remarked, feeling nothing but bad vibes coming from his Ranger guide.
Old 10-02-2009, 09:13 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

After the hail started falling, Redino handed the ranger an umbrella.

"Uh... T-thanks," Hyacinth said, surprised at the thoughtfullness of the boy. Maybe he had to think his evaluation of him over, for fairness sake.

"I can still get this to work," Redino said confidently. "Absol, Blizzard into the cave! Now! Hopefully that cave isn't as deep as it looks."

Absol smiled, and then drew in a big breath, getting pelted by the ice bits as they helped him creating a freezing wind rising from the depths. He then walked over to the cave, watching intently as the Grumpig stared at him back, and then huffed and puffed like the Big Bad Wolf, creating a whirling storm that rebound on the walls of the cave.

The Grumpig stood there, gaze fixed on its opponent, taking the hit as it was nothing. Its eyes darkened, becoming deeper than the three pearls on its body. It was eeire. A strange energy filled the area between the two of them, even as the Blizzard raged around the swine.

A ghastly beam flew over to the Dark Pokemon, confusing the poor Absol as it retreated from the entrance of the cave and shook around his head, his processes of thought getting cloudy, unable to think straight.

The hail hit him again.

Area effect: It's hailing.

Encounter #3

Grumpig (??/??/??) 89.93%

Trainer Stats:

'Mons

In Battle: Absol(M)(brave) 88% (Confused)
Super Luck

~Ninjask(M) (calm)
Speed Boost

Pokemon Caught:

Previous Encounters:
#3 Grumpig (??/??/??)[/QUOTE]

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
Old 10-04-2009, 02:57 AM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

God, not confused Redino thought to himself as the hail came down.

Absol smiled dopily and teetered on its feet.

"Absol, you gotta pull yourself together! I trained you better than this", Redino coached.

Absol attempted to regain composure, but he didnt last long. With the stupid grin on his face, he sat down on the floor and sat facing Redino with his tounge sticking out of the corner of his mouth.

"OK, Fine, lets try a different aproach. Absol, use Dark Pulse into that cave, now!" Redino screamed at his partner.

The command got through to Absol because he turned towards the cave and closed his eyes, growling deeply, summoning up the energy for the move.

Just dont hurt yourself now buddy, Redino prayed.