Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 09-15-2009, 02:20 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Individual RP : Medz

Alright, let's get this shizzle on the road!

Ranger : Haru

"Ranger Haru, please report to Outpost #1 immediately, let me repea..."

"Bzzzt"

A faint noise was heard from within the Rangers' Quarters. Standing tall, and pride was Ranger Haru, getting ready for his first mission of accompanying a young Pokemon Trainer into the unknown boundaries of the National Park. He wasn't particularly excited or even ecstatic, as he threw a usual frown across his face. Having his equipment packed into his brown backpack, and ready with other essentials, Haru headed off towards the Outpost or so called the "Docks", which was located right outside the National Park.

"This Trainer they're assigning me, they better be up to standard.."

Haru let out a slight pout, and his Partner Pokemon Gengar, levitating in mid-air, signaled back; with a frightening smile. Since this was the first time he's doing his "job" as a Ranger, Haru was sort of nervous, but prefers not to show it. After trudging through the fields for about a few minutes, he finally reached his designated spot.

"This must be the National Park...Will you look at that? It's really huge building. Despite the overall size, the contains are just satisfactory. Oh well, who am I to say that? Let's just get this over with, eh Gengar?"

"Gengaaar...." Gengar growled slightly, as it made a perfect landing, on its two feet, and stood beside Haru as they both entered the building.

The door let a squeaky sound when opened, and as Haru suspected, the insides of the Building was rather empty from the looks of it. Across the long hallway however, there was the receptionist; Joey. Haru tip toed his way through, while Gengar was tagging behind.

"Haru! Finally you're..."

"Yes I've heard, I need the information if you please.." Haru interrupted, not letting another sound escape Joey's mouth. Frustrated over Haru's action, the hasty receptionist left a pile of documents before the Silent Killer and left to attend to matters of her own.

"Girls are always weird, heh."

Haru smirked as he began to look over the documents. One particular note got him concerned, however;

Ranger Haru;

This is the Head Ranger, Sara.
I know this is your very first mission,
so try not to get into any trouble this time round, got it?
The Trainer you'd be attending to will arrive shortly.
I ask of you to be patient with him.
He's kind of shy, so don't be nasty to him, alright?
Report once you've accomplished this mission successfully,
and the best of luck!

-Head Ranger

"...just as I thought. Bossy as usual...", Haru let out a huge sigh, as he walked over to a corner, and stood there; giving a pose. Gengar was circulating the inside of the Docks, and wondering who's this Trainer and what not.

"I hope this Trainer behaves like a Trainer, won't you agree, Gengar?"

"Gar...." Gengar giggled.

Trainer: Medz

Area Effects: Very quiet, and a few lights flickering in the room

Encounters Remaining: 15

Money: $6,800

Items:
-Park Balls x4
-Super Balls x2
-Hyper Ball x2
-Max Potion x1
-Digital Camera x1

Pokemon:
- Venusaur(Male) / Docile / Earthquake, Outrage, Return, Sunny Day / 100% Health

- Manectric(Male) / Naive / Magnet Rise, Rain Dance / 100% Health

- Persian(Female) / Shy / Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Attract, Hidden Power [Dragon], Swift / 100% Health

Pokemon encountered: None

On-going battles: None

Pokemon Captured: None

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 09-16-2009, 09:13 AM
Keion Offline

Send a message via AIM to Keion
Default Re: Individual RP : Medz

Splash!

A bot got nearer the docks. The strong wind blew much of Medz's black hair. Strong waves crashed at the boats sides and some swimming Water Pokemon. The excitement of getting the experience of the Park of the people riding it grew bigger as they neared the docks.

The young trainer got off of the boat near the docks. From there, he released one of his favorite Pokemon,Manectric, and followed a trail to the Ranger Base.

The nature around the large building was full of life. Big trees stood far from the hiking trail to the Base. Rare flowers bloom near them. Many Pokemon were found, also. They look at him and his partner with very large eyes as if they were scared of humans. Come to think of it, this island only had humans living on it since they started making the Park. Maybe that was the reason this place was still full of life.

Dazed at the beauty of the Park, Medz didn't realized that he was already at the door until his Manectric barked. He opened the door together with his Pokemon.

Medz entered the Ranger Base about a minute or so of walking with his blue canine-like mon. The Ranger Base was very wide and empty since the park only opened a week ago. From the entrance he walked slowly to the reception area, careful not to disturb the silence.

He looked around for any signs of the ranger he was supposed to meet. A few people in the same building seems either they were writing their applications or doing the same. Then, he heard a voice at his side.

"...just as I thought. Bossy as usual...", Haru let out a huge sigh, as he walked over to a corner, and stood there; giving a pose. Gengar was circulating the inside of the Docks, and wondering who's this Trainer and what not.

"I hope this Trainer behaves like a Trainer, won't you agree, Gengar?"

Medz walked towards the white haired ranger and asked in a slightly quiet voice "Ummm... are you supposed the ranger who will be guiding me at the Park?"

Last edited by Keion; 09-16-2009 at 10:44 AM.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:23 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Haru was starting to feel the heat as he was strolling about, patiently waiting for his Trainer. Gengar however, was basically having fun flying around, and teasing any Rangers who pass by, to kill time. While waiting for the Trainer, Haru began to unzip his backpack and check the contains inside. As he already knew, different missions allow him to carry different kinds of equipments, and he was pretty curious of what he got this time.

The insides of the bag wasn't really all that neat, but was a tad bit messy with all sorts of technological items, one of which is most familiar with the Pokemon Trainers; PokeDex. This would be pretty handy as Rangers aren't fully aware of what they might come across in the Park, and the "Dex" could explain what Pokemon they indeed meet, and how they behave from time to time.

"Why don't they ever put some tranquilizers inside? What if I am attacked by a horde of Beedrills? or a rampaging group of Tauros'? Am I supposed to "fly" out of the situation? To make things even worse, all I have much is these PokeDolls to defend myself. Pretty funny that I'd be able to escape from vicious Pokemon if I throw this at them. Hell, they'll just rip it apart and become more furious, dammit!"

Haru sighed, and for a moment, he started to hear little footsteps growing larger, as if someone was approaching him. He lifted his head up, and saw a Trainer; rather a "quiet" one stood before him.

"Ummm... are you supposed the ranger who will be guiding me at the Park?"

A quiet voice emerged from the young Trainer appearing before Haru. Instincts told him straightaway that this was Medz, the Trainer Haru was assigned to accompany throughout the Park expedition. He wasn't really the standard Trainer Haru imagined to be, but hey, perhaps he can be one in no time, with Haru's guidance perhaps?

"So this must be the guy, Medz. If he'd been any later, I'd have asked Gengar to hunt him down..." Haru thought, as he stood up and gave a faint smile.

"Well yes, Call me Haru by all means. You must be Medz, I suppose? I hope you know all the rules and regulations of the Park and are well prepared for the expedition we have up ahead, hmm? If you've got any questions or such, feel free to blurt them out, oh, and this is my Partner Pokemon who'll be "tagging" along with us, Gengar..."

The minute Haru spoke of his Pokemon's name, Gengar tried to tease Medz by appearing before him instantly, giving out its big red eyes as the entrance, followed by its shadowy figure appearing soon after. It wasn't really a welcome, but a more of "Better behave or else" kinda greeting. Rest assured, Haru wouldn't let Gengar do something like that, or would he?

Encounters Remaining: 15

Items:
-Park Balls x4
-Super Balls x2
-Hyper Ball x2
-Max Potion x1
-Digital Camera x1

Pokemon:
- Venusaur(Male) / Docile / Earthquake, Outrage, Return, Sunny Day / 100% Health

- Manectric(Male) / Naive / Magnet Rise, Rain Dance / 100% Health

- Persian(Female) / Shy / Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Attract, Hidden Power [Dragon], Swift / 100% Health

Pokemon encountered: None

Last edited by Trainer17; 09-16-2009 at 05:27 PM.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:28 AM
Keion Offline

"Well yes, Call me Haru by all means. You must be Medz, I suppose? I hope you know all the rules and regulations of the Park and are well prepared for the expedition we have up ahead, hmm? If you've got any questions or such, feel free to blurt them out, oh, and this is my Partner Pokemon who'll be "tagging" along with us, Gengar..."

The minute Haru spoke of his Pokemon's name, Gengar tried to tease Medz by appearing before him instantly, giving out its big red eyes as the entrance, followed by its shadowy figure appearing soon after. It wasn't really a welcome, but a more of "Better behave or else" kinda greeting.

After Haru's Gengar's greeting, Medz stood straight and felt as if a really cold wind blew.

Manectric, however, rubbed Medz's feet and bared his teeth at Gengar. Medz tapped Manectric's head just after it showed its teeth as a sign off being quiet. After that, the Blu colored canine sat down watching Gengar with suspicious looks.

"So... nice to meet you, Haru," said Medz as he looked around looking for any actions Gengar could make.

"When do we start?"
Old 09-21-2009, 01:46 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Notes to Medz : I suggest you not to "copy" what I've wrote, and continue your RP. But rather, take what's happened and describe it in your own words. It is fine if you use 1-2 lines, but 1-2 paragraphs, is not really a smart move. Take your time by the way, you have like 4 days to make a post, so make full use of it ;)

"Heh, yes, you don't look too shabby to me either way, Medz. I guess that must be your Pokemon Partner for the day I guess, hmm?"

Haru tilted his head sideways to take a look at the full-grown pup. From the looks of it, both Medz and Manectric appeared to be hostile towards Gengar, but it's nothing new anyways. That's what Gengar gets if people are not really used to being around with it. However, not to intimidate their "applicants", Gengar immediately hovered beside Haru and landed beside him. It particularly looked at one direction, where an Abra was situated at, giving a hint to Haru that it was possibly time for them to leave and begin their expedition.

"Genngar...Gar..!" Gengar snarled at Haru.

"Yes, yes, I know. Let's ...be.. off then... shall we?" Haru staggered in his speech, while looking through his ragged bag, he scooped up the Map of the National Park, wondering where exactly is the Abandoned Power Plant situated at. Haru was particularly taking notes of the routes available to him, in case of emergencies. Alas, would be the duty of the Ranger to be prepared in any way possible before any kind of expedition. Once pinpointing the exact location and having his mini expedition done, Haru threw a quick sign of relief, as he led Medz and the gang towards the mid-air levitating Abra, that Gengar hinted him earlier on, to have them teleported to the designated location.

"Abbb....raaaa!!!"

Abra closed its arms together, and led out a huge aura-like energy, which soon revolved around Haru and his gang. A cyclonic wall of blinding light covered them, and in mere seconds, they disappeared.

"Will ya look that? It's one huge building for you. Hmm, looks pretty old from the looks of it. I wonder what the heck the Head Ranger is doing with all the money she's earning nowadays. She could at least tidy this place up a bit, you know?" Haru nagged, as usual.

The group have finally reached their chosen destination, and everyone, particularly Medz seemed pretty psyched up. But before anything was determined by the group, a bushy patch nearby the entrance was rustling. But strange thing was, there was no signs of wind blowing by through that place, and thus, Haru knew this was no work of nature.

"Heads up Medz, you're going to face a feisty Luxio from the looks of it."

Haru has always trusted his instincts before anything else, and looks like he was right after all.

"Ux.iooo...." a small dark puppy like Pokemon burst from the bushels and struck Manectric with a head on Tackle. Coming from a evolved form of a Shinx, that attack looked pretty strong, and did some damage to Manectric as it threw the unguarded pup a few stone's throw away, behind Haru and Medz.

"Manec..." Manectric stood up, and shaking off any dust it caught in the hassle. It began to grind its teeth, and electrical charges began jumping about, and it finally let out an intimidating stare back at the aggressor.

"Lux...ioo..." Luxio smirked, as if confident and hunched as if not letting Manectric anywhere. Looks like this Pokemon is particularly targeting Manectric for some reason. No one knew what rivalry this fellow held against it. Manectric better be soon prepared, or it might get pummeled by Luxio quite easily.

Battle Stats :

Luxio
Nature : ???
Ability : Rivalry
Stats Changes : Attack +1
Health : 100%
Moves Used : Tackle

Manectric
Nature : Naive
Ability : ???
Stats Changes : None
Health : 89%

Encounters Remaining: 14

Items:
-Park Balls x4
-Super Balls x2
-Hyper Ball x2
-Max Potion x1
-Digital Camera x1

Pokemon:
- Venusaur(Male) / Docile / Earthquake, Outrage, Return, Sunny Day / 100% Health (Not in use)

- Persian(Female) / Shy / Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Attract, Hidden Power [Dragon], Swift / 100% Health (Not in use)

Pokemon encountered: Luxio

Last edited by Trainer17; 09-21-2009 at 03:01 PM.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:48 AM
Keion Offline

"Ux.iooo...." a small dark puppy like Pokemon burst from the bushels and struck Manectric with a head on Tackle.

Manectric was typically hurt from the boosted attack. Shinx's evolution line mostly have the ability "Rivalry" which boosts its attack power if its enemy is the same gender. Obviously, this Luxio is a male.

"Listen, Manectric, we need a good strategy here," ordered Medz. "First use a Quick Attack to be near it and as well as an attack. When you get near, use Bite. Once you have got your teeth sinking, transform that Bite to Fire Fang."

Manectric, wagging its tail meaning being he's psyched up to attack, sprang towards the Luxio leaving a trail of white light behind him.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:42 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Notes to Medz : Sorry for leaving this for too long :(

Manectric used its Agility for the better of this battle. Since it was faster than its prey; hastened forward, slightly opening its jaws and prompting a Bite attack. However, Luxio was steps further then what Medz would have normally expected of it to do. Gritting its teeth, Luxio plunged forward and started with a Charge, and soon enough, electrical charges began surrounding it, and gave out a huge shining light which blinded Manectric halfway and paused it.

Even before Manectric could shield its eyes soon after, Luxio took this chance and speared the unguarded foe with a Tackle. Although normally it wouldn't have done that much of a damage, thanks to its attack boost, this move seemed a bit terrifying.

"This could turn some things around I see.." Haru replied, as he didn't appear hasty nor interested in the battle, as he took refuge below a tree's shade nearby, and watched...

Battle Stats :

Luxio
Health : 97%

Manectric
Stats Changes : None
Health : 77%

Items:
-Park Balls x4
-Super Balls x2
-Hyper Ball x2
-Max Potion x1
-Digital Camera x1

Pokemon:
- Venusaur(Male) / Docile / Earthquake, Outrage, Return, Sunny Day / 100% Health (Not in use)

- Persian(Female) / Shy / Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Attract, Hidden Power [Dragon], Swift / 100% Health (Not in use)

Old 10-01-2009, 05:42 AM
Keion Offline

"This may get worse if we continue," commented Medz. "And since we might find rarer if we ditch him, lets just run."

Trying to get up from the attack, the yellow and blue dog streched his legs. Stood straight again and made a position as if it was ready to attack. His head lowered and his body on a crouching position, ready to pounce and attack.

"Trike, use Charge to blind him like what he did."

Manectric charged up electricity in his body and began to glow brightly. His fur began to turn yellow with the electricity.

"Haru, when Manectric releases the flash lets run."

A second later, a big blinding flash surrounded them.

"Run!"
Old 10-06-2009, 02:06 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Notes to Medz : Sorry for leaving this for too long again :(

"Dude! Are you crazy? Don't use Flash! We'll all be...."

Even before Haru could complete his sentence, Manectric released a bright white light, blinding everyone who witnessed it. But Luxio however, foresaw this coming, and hid its head underground. When the light started to diminish, it backed up, and started charging at Manectric at full speed. Still recovering from the Flash, Manectric hardly had anytime to take cover, and took the attack straight forward.

"Ugh..Next time, listen to me, and plan wisely. Even still, this Luxio might not call it quits yet. Think of something Medz!" Haru shouted, still recovering from Flash.

"Luxxxxx...." Luxio growled, as it glared at its opponent with bright red eyes, causing it to become worried over time.

"That's a Leer. Things are going to be kind of nasty if you don't do something smart, Medz..." Haru, once again, hinted to Medz...

Battle Stats :

Luxio
Health : 97%

Manectric
Stats Changes : Defense -1
Health : 69%

Items:
-Park Balls x4
-Super Balls x2
-Hyper Ball x2
-Max Potion x1
-Digital Camera x1

Pokemon:

Old 10-07-2009, 10:59 AM
Keion Offline

"Huh, what?!"

It was the only response that Medz gave. He began to panic, walking in circles as he tries to think of a move. He waved his hand at Manectric, signaling it to come closer.

Manectric, seeing the response, walked closer to his trainer walking backwards still facing to Luxio.

"Change of plans, Manectric. We're gonna catch that one." For a moment, he noticed that it was very quiet. "A sudden loud noise won't hurt to you much, but for a Pokemon living in this quiet part of the park, it may startle it. Use Roar at my signal, but first use Thunder Wave. Luxio seems smart enough so he'll be able to dodge it." Then, he got a small pebble from the ground. "See this stone? I'm gonna throw it to Luxio after that Thunder Wave. I'm sure that this might distract him for at least a second. Then fire another Thunder Wave to cripple him. And that's where you launch your Roar, make it loud though."

Manectric looked back at Medz only to hear cheers. "You can do it. I know you can fire those Thunder Waves. Go get 'em Tiger."

After that command, Medz kneeled and got a couple of ear plugs from his bag, fixed them to Manectric's ears and stood again. "I forgot dogs are terribly sensitive to sounds." Medz then patted Manectric's head and pushed him forward as if saying "Now, Move!"

Manectric charged forward to Luxio again, desperate to fulfill the orders of Medz, with sparks flying around his body. Small thunder clouds were also appearing above the blue dog. His eyes were steady at the black dog. Running forward, he fired a thin blue lightning towards Luxio.

~Medz~
Old 10-09-2009, 01:25 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Haru couldn't do anything much, or rather, was pretty ignorant of what was going on, and just stood about and watched as the Ranger took shelter in a nearby tree's shade and his partner, Gengar, was loitering about in the air. Although, he foresaw Medz' plan about throwing a stone at Luxio to get it distracted. Any Ranger would have done something to prevent that from happening, but Haru, just giggled to himself, like he saw something else coming.

Manectric, although getting worn out from Luxio's surprise attacks and somewhat combination moves, it got up, and shook off any dirt and prepared to move of what Medz discussed with it. It started charging Luxio at incredibly high speed, and as Medz expected, Luxio was smart enough to dodge it, and as if it had an IQ equivalent to an Alakazam, it began to glow. Static charges were being drawn to it, and any form of electricity around it; which also included the Thunder Wave Manectric was about to fire. Medz took this chance and hurled a pebble at Luxio, which of course, the pup had a keen sense of hearing, and saw that coming.

"Heh, that's a bad move there, Meds-kun." Haru once again smirked, as he jumped to one of the Tree's branches he was taking refuge at. Gengar joined along him.

Within minutes, Luxio let out all the electrical charges it had stored inside, and roared out loud as it did; Discharge. It was powerful enough to knock off Manectric, and send it flying across the field, even though it shouldn't have done that much of a damage, considering Manectric being an Electric Type Pokemon.

With having Manectric down across the other side, Luxio took this opportunity and fled. Haru scaled down once again, and started explaining some things to Medz.

"That's what happens when you interfere in fights you aren't supposed to, kid. Next time, leave the fighting to the Pokemon will ya? Oh well, that's that. Now lets explore the insides of the Power Plant shall we?"

Battle Stats :

Manectric
Stats Changes : Defense -1
Health : 57%

Items:
-Park Balls x4
-Super Balls x2
-Hyper Ball x2
-Max Potion x1
-Digital Camera x1

Pokemon:

Pokemon encountered: Luxio(fled)

Old 10-10-2009, 02:06 AM
Keion Offline

Seeing the Luxio fled, Medz began to make a sad face, still facing Manectric.

"That's what happens when you interfere in fights you aren't supposed to, kid. Next time, leave the fighting to the Pokemon will ya? Oh well, that's that. Now lets explore the insides of the Power Plant shall we?"

"Awww, I wanted to catch something." Turning back to Haru, he said in a shy and quiet voice, "Okay, lets go..."

~Medz~
Old 10-12-2009, 01:59 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

"Things are too quiet around here, don't you agree, Medz? I mean look at this filth! Even us Rangers keep our own dorms cleaner than this, considering that we're guys!"

Haru was the center of attention throughout, as he tried to make things a little bit alive, so that the creepy yet quiet surroundings of the Power Plant doesn't freak anybody out. Manectric was still outside its Pokeball of course, since Medz didn't retrieve it back before. It seemed like he was more concerned about the Luxio which fled moments ago. Things could turn around, as Haru hinted from time to time, but that didn't seem to work.

"Let's makes things even more livelier shall we?" Haru cracked a smile.

Haru squinted his eyes and looked for any particular monument inside the Power Plant, and a huge device, particularly one which was feeding on some electricity off wires caught his sight.

"Gengar, Shadow Ball, let's go!"

Gengar appeared out of nowhere, and from mid air, came towards the machine, having its hands spark with blue electricity. It then puts its hands together, forms a black ball, and shoots it at its opponent; which of course in this case, is the "machine".

BOOOOOM

A loud explosion awoke, followed by a thick pile smoke gathering around the group. Although seeming that unharmed the surrounding, it definitely brought in some company, which Manectric didn't seem to like...

Battle Stats :

Manectric
Stats Changes :
Health : 57%

Magnemite
Stats Changes :
Health : 100%

"Hey kid, draw back your Manectric since it isn't exactly healthy to begin with, and send something that can really scrap this metal can off!" Haru; once again, as a Ranger he is, aided Medz.

Items:
-Park Balls x4
-Super Balls x2
-Hyper Ball x2
-Max Potion x1
-Digital Camera x1

Pokemon:

Pokemon encountered: Luxio(fled)

Last edited by Trainer17; 10-12-2009 at 02:02 PM.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:30 AM
Keion Offline

The explosion of the machine brought a small metallic Pokemon in the area, which is a Magnemite. Its single eye scanned the surroundings and two magnets stuck at it sides emit small amount of electricity.

"Hey kid, draw back your Manectric since it isn't exactly healthy to begin with, and send something that can really scrap this metal can off!" Haru; once again, as a Ranger he is, aided Medz.

"Um, okay..." the words trail as Medz searched his shoulder bag for two red balls. As he got them, he stared at them for a few seconds. "Bah, I can't pick."

Medz's hand just quickly picked one of them, threw the one he picked, and returned the other in his bag.

A large reptilian creature appeared beside Manectric. Green skin covered his whole body. A raflessia-like flower was planted on its broad back. Every step it made made a small rumble at the ground.

"Come back here, you cute little doggie," said Medz as he waved at Manectric, who did as what he was told to do. "And now Venu, try spreading Sleep Powder at that Magnemite. Also, please make sure that it can't escape from your attack."

Venusaur turned his head back and nodded. Then, a cloud of shiny silver powder appeared at the large flower. Next, Venusaur released that same cloud around Magnemite, trapping it inside a dome made of Sleep Powder.

"Fire some Leech seed next. We need to keep him weak from the start," said Medz.

The trunk of the flower tilted to face Magnemite. Brown seeds were shot from the center of the large flower to Magnemite's face. Those seeds had some sprouts already, roots ready to plant at Magnemite's steel body.

~Medz~
Old 10-15-2009, 03:56 AM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth

OOC: Hello, Medz. Sam has instructed me to continue as the ranger for this adventure.

The sleep powder cloud enveloped Magnemite, to no effect. Magnemites, after all, don’t have a nose or an olfactory organ at all. Fortunately for Venusaur, the cloud of powder obscured even more its field of vision, and thus the leech seed was a complete surprise.

Roots had already sprouted, and they instantly surrounded Magnemite’s left magnet. The extra weight was not pleasant to Magnemite. In fact, it had tilted its body to the left, and was now drifting unstably in the air.

But since the seeds leech on organic life – and Magnemite’s made mostly of steel – the seeds wouldn’t last much longer. Visibly annoyed at the cause of the turbulence, Magnemite’s eye turned frowned with anger. Bolts of electricity emerged from it’s body, and with a deafening BOOM!, the right magnet released an invisible wave that distorted the air in which it travelled.

The wave was so fast it couldn’t have been avoided by the slouchy target. Venusaur was hit with a sonic boom! It stood firmly in its ground, shook his head, and awaited new battle orders.

-----------------------------------
Battle Stats:

Magnemite
Stats Changes : Seeded
Health : 95%

Venusaur:
Nature: Docile
Ability: Overgrowth
Health: 93%

-----------------------------

Area Effects: Very quiet, and a few lights flickering in the room.

Encounters Remaining: 13

Items:
-Park Balls x4
-Super Balls x2
-Hyper Ball x2
-Max Potion x1
-Digital Camera x1

Pokemon:
- Venusaur(Male) / Docile / Earthquake, Outrage, Return, Sunny Day / 93% Health

- Manectric(Male) / Naive / Magnet Rise, Rain Dance / 57% Health

Pokemon encountered: Luxio(fled).

On-going battles: Magnemite

BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD