Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 09-15-2009, 03:51 AM
Dragoness Offline

Default Individual RP: Ataro

Outpost 1, en route to The Abandoned Power Plant
Ranger Amonea
~~~

The water lapped gently against the shore, making a soft "plopping" sound. The sun shone brightly on the clear teal waves, warming the water ever so slightly. A cool breeze came off of the sea, carrying the scent of the ocean to my thin nostrils. In short, it was a perfect day, promising to be hot as the morning cool was already gone. Transfixed, I stared at the beautiful sight, marred only by the large, ugly boat at the end of a long dock. You'd think with all the money the Park was bringing in, they'd spruce up the ship that carried trainers to and from the small isle.

Letting out an irritated sigh, I turned from the window I had been gazing out of and looked down at sheet of paper I carried. On it it had the information for a trainer I was supposed to be bringing through the Park. I let out a little groan when I realized that this boy, "Ataro", wished to go all the way over to the Power Plant. Abandoned years ago, it attracted many of the island's Electric Pokemon. It also was one of the scary places in the Park. I swear, strange things had been going on throughout the Park, myself feeling as if invisible eyes watched me. Many of the odd events seemed to happen at the Power Plant and whenever I was there I could swear this ghostly feeling filled the place.

I wasn't one to scare easy, even since I was a child I was told I was unnaturally calm. Yet the Plant sent a shiver down my spine. Nothing to be done for it though. With a razor thin smile, I walked through the small, cozy wooden outpost's Ranger Room and into the Greeting Room. There was the gentlemen I was to bring through the Park. Waving him over, I confirmed the sign-up I had and then took him outside to one of the many Ranger vehicles we had. Instead of the golf-cart like things, I chose an olive green Jeep. Before we left, I introduced myself and laid the ground rules down.

"Ataro, nice to meet you. I am Ranger Amonea. The Park has many wonderful Pokemon, not to mention the breathtaking sites. You signed the waiver to be accepted in here, of course. No destruction of Park property, don't cause un-needed harm to the Pokemon and listen to your Ranger." I eyed him for a minute, taking in his appearance. It was then that I, normally a very good observer if I do say so myself, saw that under his backpack were the words "Don't Destroy Park Property!". I raised a thick eyebrow. "New Ranger?" I said lightly. "Oh well, it doesn't matter. If so, don't let the man eating bunnies around here get you. They only go after new, young, male Rangers you know. Rather sexist, I think, but I am rather glad they don't bother me." I flashed him a grin before clambering into the Jeep and taking off. I suppose I did have my sister's bizarre humor after all.

A good twenty minutes later we arrived at the Plant. I had only done light chit chat through the whole ride, concentrating more on the road as I zipped over it, taking turns almost on two wheels at one point. I love driving fast. I could only hope I didn't scare Ataro, at least not to much. To go through this Park and to be a Ranger required a decent humor, a sense of adventure and a good spine.

"This," I said. "This is the Power Plant. Lovely, isn't it?" These last words were spoken out of sarcasm. The Plant was spooky and dingy. It was a large, gray building. One story, the paint peeling and the insides dimly lit by old lights. Occasionally, you'd see a bright flash from an electric Pokemon, but that was it. It was gated in by a rusty fence, but the gates were wide open. I led Ataro inside the old building, where several corridors were connected to each other in a maze of sorts. Luckily, I knew exactly where everything was, so I didn't have to worry about getting myself or this young quirt lost. We were in the middle of a corridor and about to turn, the thought struck me. Why not let him decide?

"Come on, Ataro. Which way? Left or right?" I asked, a wicked gleam in my bright green eyes.
~~~~~

Trainer: Ataro

Area Effects: None, other then being dimly lit.

Encounters Remaining: 15

Money: 7,450

Items: Park Balls x2, Super Balls x2, Hyper Balls x5, Family Repellent x5, Max Potion x2, Full Heal x2

Pokemon: Pokemon:

Ambipom {Not in battle} 100%
Nickname: N/A
Ability: Technician
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Aerial Ace, Attract, Brick Break, Captivate, Curse, Defense Curl, Dig, Double Team, Dream Eater, Dynamicpunch, Endure, Facade, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Giga Impact, Grass Knot, Headbutt, Hidden Power [Poison], Hyper Beam, Ice Punch, Iron Tail, Mud-Slap, Payback, Protect, Rain Dance, Rest, Return, Secret Power, Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Shock Wave, Sleep Talk, Snatch, Snore, Solarbeam, Substitute, Sunny Day, Swagger, Taunt, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Thunderpunch, Thunder Wave, Toxic, U-Turn, Water Pulse, Counter (BM), Fake Out (BM), Gunk Shot (MT), Seed Bomb (MT), Seismic Toss (MT)

Pokemon: Miltank {Not in battle} 100%
Ability: Scrappy
Nature: Careful
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Attract, Brick Break, Curse, Double Team, Dynamicpunch, Earthquake, Facade, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Giga Impact, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Iron Tail, Protect, Psych Up, Rain Dance, Rest, Return, Rock Slide, Rock Tomb, Sandstorm, Shadow Ball, Sleep Talk, Stealth Rock, Substitute, Sunny Day, Surf, Swagger, Thunderpunch, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Counter (MT), Double Edge (BM), Hammer Arm (BM), Iron Head (MT), Seismic Toss (BM)
--
Pokemon encountered: None

On-going battles: None

Pokemon Captured: None

Last edited by Dragoness; 09-15-2009 at 04:07 AM.
Old 09-15-2009, 09:04 AM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

Send a message via AIM to Ataro
Default Re: Individual RP: Ataro

"Come on, Ataro. Which way? Left or right?"

I could have swore I saw her winked at me with her bright green eyes. With those bright colors and such long eyelashes, I must have been blind not to notice. Still, I didn't mention that as I thought that would make me look like a stalker, watching her every movement so closely.

"Hmm..." I mumbled while twitching my eyebrows in confusion. Both corridors seemed like exact duplicates; they were all dimly lit by those lights on the ceiling, that kept flicking non-stop. Luckily, I had thought about these problems all along. I guessed that the Park woul not renovate any of their areas, while claiming that it is so as to preserve the natural habitat of the areas. Of course, even spoiled lights would be no problem to them. This is why, I've bought useful Pokemon into the Park with me.

Without any more second thoughts, I unzipped my backpack and took out a Pokeball from among the many other balls, repellents and potions. By pushing the button in the middle, which separated the red and white sections of the sphere, a white flash of light materialized quickly. The silhouette formed was that of a monkey, as my purple monkey-like Pokemon jumped around like a sugar-rushed creature. I commanded a Sunny Day with it, which would probably light up the entire area.

Unsure I am though, as to whether it would even work or last that long in an enclosed area. Again, my mind was immediately cramped with thoughts of that bright flash, that was emitted by the Pokeball. Indeed, I spotted a tiny shadow on the right corridor earlier, as a result of that light. Even though I wasn't sure, I decided to check it out with Ranger Amonea first.

OOC: I hope I'm doing this right. D:

Last edited by Ataro; 09-15-2009 at 09:09 AM.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:46 PM
Dragoness Offline

Ranger Amonea
Abandoned Power Plant
~~~

The boy stared at me intently, his bright eyes meeting my own. "Hmm..." he spoke quietly, looking to me as if he were deep in thought. Then, quite suddenly, he started rummaging through his backpack. Just as quickly, he yanked out a small, red and white ball.

"Err!" I muttered, blinking. Ataro had opened up the Poke'Ball, which released a flash of blinding light. Out from it came a large, purple colored monkey. An Ambipom. I smiled as it hopped around like an excited child at a candy store.

The smile dropped a little as Ataro ordered for his Pokemon to use Sunny Day. What was he thinking? Surely he had read the brochure given out by the Park, its "Wonderful Locations" list. It recommended you bring the "HM Flash" with you. Sunny Day was a great idea, except we were in a building with tinted windows. Even if the windows weren't tinted, you wouldn't be seeing any windows in most of the building.

As it was, the Ambipom closed his eyes, his violet body shimmering slightly. I did notice, to my surprise, that the inside of the building got a little brighter. We did have the door open, after all. But it still was dim, unless you stood within five feet of the door.

"Nice idea," I said, but Ataro seemed to have something on his mind. I listened as he spoke, telling me he thought he saw something. I grinned. So he had seen it. I wasn't going to point it out to him unless he did.

"Quite right," I replied. The flash of bright light and the open door had revealed a small creature at the end of the corridor. It sat there, quiet as a mouse, its odd yellow and black ears sticking out alertly. Then it made a sound, crying out. "BAHH!" and walked into a patch of light, thirty feet from Ataro and me.

I chocked back a laugh. It had four sturdy legs, bright blue eyes, a little tail and fluffy, pink fur. Pink. It was a Mareep.

"Well," I coughed, my ribs aching with suppressed laughter. "You have a, uh, Mareep on your hands. And...oh. It doesn't look happy..." The Mareep had started to baah, pawing the dirty tiled floor with one its small hooves. Then it bent its head down and charged at the Ambipom.
---
Mareep: 100%
Ability: Static
Nature: Rash
Attacking being used: Tackle.

vs.

Ambipom {Being attacked} 100%
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Aerial Ace, Attract, Brick Break, Captivate, Curse, Defense Curl, Dig, Double Team, Dream Eater, Dynamicpunch, Endure, Facade, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Giga Impact, Grass Knot, Headbutt, Hidden Power [Poison], Hyper Beam, Ice Punch, Iron Tail, Mud-Slap, Payback, Protect, Rain Dance, Rest, Return, Secret Power, Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Shock Wave, Sleep Talk, Snatch, Snore, Solarbeam, Substitute, Sunny Day, Swagger, Taunt, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Thunderpunch, Thunder Wave, Toxic, U-Turn, Water Pulse, Counter (BM), Fake Out (BM), Gunk Shot (MT), Seed Bomb (MT), Seismic Toss (MT)

Items: Park Balls x2, Super Balls x2, Hyper Balls x5, Family Repellent x5, Max Potion x2, Full Heal x2

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Miltank {In Ball} 100%
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Attract, Brick Break, Curse, Double Team, Dynamicpunch, Earthquake, Facade, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Giga Impact, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Iron Tail, Protect, Psych Up, Rain Dance, Rest, Return, Rock Slide, Rock Tomb, Sandstorm, Shadow Ball, Sleep Talk, Stealth Rock, Substitute, Sunny Day, Surf, Swagger, Thunderpunch, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Counter (MT), Double Edge (BM), Hammer Arm (BM), Iron Head (MT), Seismic Toss (BM)
--
Pokemon encountered: Mareep

On-going battles: Mareep vs. Ambipom

OOC: It doesn't actually have to have pink fur, if you don't want it to. But for the purpose of this RP, Amonea thinks it does. Also, you can try and run from this crazy sheep or battle/capture it.

Last edited by Dragoness; 09-20-2009 at 02:46 AM.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:45 PM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

"A Mareep?" I asked unsurprisingly. Although it was my first encounter and I should have been excited, I was in truth; not. I remembered my purpose here and it was to meet some rarer Pokemon that I've almost never seen in my life, but a Mareep was a species that I played with everyday, back in my hometown...

"Ambi, ambi!"

Immediately, I knew that was the signal for me that my Ambipom was being locked on as a target. The fluffy sheep charged towards us like a bulldozer, except at an apparent speed of a Shuckle. Still, Ambipom kept his focus onto that sheepish-looking sheep, ready to make any move while a command was given.

"Well, Amonea, I suppose we can definitely outrun this thing and I don't want my Pokemon's health to decrease unnecessarily anyway, so let's run!" I replied back excitedly, as I thought about the enjoyment of the Mareep chasing after us blindly.

Quickly, I prepared to take off together with Ambipom and my Ranger, into the dark alley corner beside us, where it will be hard for Mareep to even try to find us. Besides, we might find rarer Pokemon while exploring deeper. If I wasn't wrong, we were in the information center just now, since there was a counter behind me. But since we walked right, this might be some lounge for refreshments, or simply just a place for the workers to do their job. Perhaps we will find some power generators when we explore the more dimly lit areas...

Last edited by Ataro; 09-17-2009 at 02:50 PM.
Old 09-17-2009, 11:46 PM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: Ya running from a pink sheep?! J/K! I ran too :)

Ranger Amonea
The Abandoned Power Plant

I raised a long, elegant eyebrow at Ataro. He had chosen to not capture this pink monstrosity and instead decided to run. Grinning at how weird this was--running from a sheep, a
pink sheep was just so funny. As we passed around the corner, I head Ambipom let out a yelp. Apparently Mareep had managed to smack his back paw, and he now limped along.

Still, we were able to escape the mad sheep. Ataro had managed to get ahead of me in the dark, how, I do not know. I could just see him as he entered a large room. Above the door, in peeling paint were the words "Info. Center". I followed Ataro in, Ambipom walking beside me. The room was like everywhere else, dingy and dark. It was maybe thirty by forty feet long. Old safety signs were posted on the graying walls, their colors fading. A small, overturned desk lay at one end of the room along with a couple chairs. Ataro was also in the room, standing out in his new clothes like a sore thumb. I also noticed a rather horrid stench, as it someone was burning tuna-fish and bananas.

"Ataro! Never get ahead of me again!" I chided. "This place can be dangerous." As if to prove my point, a pebbled tile from the ceiling fell, crashing to the ground near the desk. Looking at it, I swore something moved slightly in the dark. I could hardly see it. Slowly, it moved forward a little. I sucked in a sharp breath as I saw it slide across the ground. Colored a dark violet, with two astoundingly green eyes staring at me was a Muk. Piles of sludge-like material was its skin, layer after layer of it. Looking curiously at us, it gave a small burping noise.

"Wow," I whispered. Suddenly, Ambipom gave out a screech. I think he may have been afraid, or maybe excited, I do not know. Either way, Muk became agitated extremely quickly. Letting out a plopping sound, it moved backwards, its eyes widening in fright. Then, as if it saw no other way about it, it attacked. Raising its thick, disgustingly jello-like body, it opened its mouth wide and released a large blob of purple acid.

"Use a Pokemon now, or move!" I ordered, ready to use my Pokemon is Ataro refused to react. This was where a trainer had to show braveness, some courage to face the unknown. Otherwise, he wasn't much of a trainer in my opinion.

---
Muk 100%
Nature: Timid
Ability: Stench
Attack being used: Gunk Shot

vs.

Ambipom {Being attacked} 98.5%

Pokemon:

--
Pokemon encountered: Mareep, Muk

On-going battles: Muk vs. Ambipom

OOC: Ye may post :) Have fun
---

Last edited by Dragoness; 09-20-2009 at 04:03 AM.
Old 09-20-2009, 01:52 PM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

OOC: Why do you keep emphasizing that it's a pink sheep? :( Did I miss something?

I squatted down and rested my palms onto my Ambipom's back paw. "It hurt, didn't it?" I asked Ambipom, almost feeling guilty at my earlier decision. The paw was mostly white, but had some red blush on it now, due to the Mareep's attack. Then, I stood back up and looked at my Ranger.

"Use a Pokemon now, or move!" I barely heard her shouted. Amongst the sudden stench as we ran into this room, it felt piercing to my entire body. My eyes were burning from the terrible smell, my nose was trembling like houses on a quaking land, my mouth was cramped up together; too afraid to even open up in case the stench got sucked in instead and lastly, my skin felt tattered and wrinkled now. It was as if the Muk had just came out from a one hundred years old sewage, that hasn't been cleaned at all in those years.

Either way, I wasn't sure if it was just me being sensitive, or that I really noticed Amonea's displeasure at me running away from Mareep. No, it wasn't just the whole getting ahead of her thing. Still, I got brought back to reality with Ambipom giving out another screech. He was obviously, too excited to start a battle. The wild Muk had attacked us so suddenly, not to mention getting agitated. I guessed that it might have been of a Timid Nature, which was re-enforced by Muk using a ranged attack.

"Alright, Ambipom! Jump high up into the air by making use of the spring powers on your tail, so that you can dodge those powerful poison pellets shot out by Muk. After that, slam onto the Muk as fast as you can, by striking Muk with your Fake Out!" I commanded my Ambipom, while being very excited myself as well, as this was my first battle ever since I've entered the Park.
Old 09-21-2009, 04:54 AM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: No, you did not. Just that here recently I've been re-watching the "10th Kingdom" (if you haven't seen it, you should!) and during one of the scenes (maybe the 4th hour in? It's close to 10 hours long, xD) they bring out this beautiful, pink sheep! Mareep just reminded me of it and, well, that made me laugh :)

Oh, also, while you're RPing pretty nicely right now, try to add more detail to the attacks--such as how did Ambipom react to your orders? It's a Jolly, friendly Pokemon. Also, it is okay--and encouraged--to start off with a basic description of the attack, as long as you don't say it actually hit or anything.

IC:

Ranger Amonea
Abandoned Power Plant

Sniffing a little from the putrid smell of Muk, I stepped back from Ataro just as he excitedly ordered his monkey to do a simple dodge and attack combo. Ambipom seemed to take his orders in stride, focusing on the oncoming sludge. His two massive tails slammed into the ground as he crunched low and then sprang up. Soaring into the air, he looked so pretty...until...

BONK!

The large purple fellow fell to the ground with a thud. Apparently he had jumped too far. However, he had exceeded in missing Muk's attack, though he almost stepped back into a puddle of smoking violet goo. After a moment's time, Ambipom seemed to be able to concentrate back on Muk, leaving no real sign of his encounter with the ceiling. Except for the large lump that had started to grow on the back of his head. I could only hope Muk didn't use that bump against Ambipom--a sensitive place to hit.

With a yowl, Ataro's furry friend pushed forward, swinging his two tails forward to slap Muk. The garbage-smelling Pokemon saw the oncoming danger, however, and started sliding across the ground, leaving a trail of slime behind her. She moved quickly, almost as quickly as Ambipom, except that Muk couldn't totally dodge those long tails. Ataro's 'Mon tried to adjust his direction, wavin' his tails around as he centered in on her.

But the slime! Ambipom hit one of the slime spots, skidded a little and then fell. I winced slightly, feeling the poor thing's humiliation. He'd need an extra hug from his trainer to get over this one! I smiled though--I had to hand it to the little guy for still managing to hit Muk's side as he fell, knocking the jello-like thing to her side.

With a snarl, she wobbled slightly, turning to face Ambipom. She didn't like being hit, it seemed. Opening up her large mouth once again, she ejected a large wet ball of what looked like slimy brown tendrils. It emitted a horrid stench--though luckily my nose had almost finished clogging up, so the smell was greatly reduced--as it flew through the air. Scrambling, Ambipom started to run from it, but to no avail. It hit one of his long, thick tails with a nasty splat.

Ambipom let out a yowl, gripping its tail in pain as it looked to Ataro for some direction or help, or something. I noticed that it seemed like it was burning slightly, as if the attack had been like acid...

"I wouldn't be too worried," I said soothingly to the purple guy. To Ataro, I whispered, "It'll be okay. By the way, if you capture Muk, I suggest you dump some lovely perfume on her. Maybe a gallon or two of it." Looking at the hopping Ambipom, whose left tail seemed to be turning a light violet, I added, "Ah...he may be poisoned, by the way."
--
Muk 80%
Nature: Timid
Attack used: Sludge Bomb

vs.

Ambipom {Being attacked} 60.5% [Poison]

Area Effects: None, other then being dimly lit. AND the monkey is poisoned! o.O

Encounters Remaining: 14

Money: 7,450--btw, let me know if you lose/gain more money.

Pokemon:

--

Last edited by Dragoness; 09-21-2009 at 04:56 AM.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:27 AM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

OOC: Alright, I'll try. :x

My excitement floated away like the boats in the river. I became increasingly worried, when I saw my Ambipom's left tail changing color. I squinted my eyebrows and remembered that I had packed along a Full Heal in my backpack, so I quickly rampaged through my bag. I literally dug out every item in my bag, and finally found the set of Full Heals that I had packed in a box. Quickly taking out one of them, I plucked out the safety pin before holding onto the lever.

"Ambipom, I know that the poison must be hurting a lot! But try to protect yourself with a Substitute first, then make use of the toxins by using your Facade. Just try your very best!" I shouted out my order, while trying to be as encouraging as possible.

The moment I called out the attack names, Ambipom clenched his fist and closed his eyes. He looks constipated at the very least, but a silhouette of the exact him was squeezed out from within the purple monkey's body. The substitute version had lighter skin colors and was standing beside Ambipom, while both still jumping left to right, hyper-actively. After that, both of them were surrounded in a glow of white and orange light. While still jumping wildly, both Ambipom and his substitute suddenly bounced off their tails and charged at the grimy opponent. Their fists turned color as well, while their tail changed back to its original white. It was as if they had transferred the poison to their hands, in order to unleash the full power of the Facade on Muk.

I raised my hand up that was holding onto the Full Heal, which I had rampaged out from my bag earlier. I prepared to pull the lever once Ambipom had finished his attack, since I knew that he must have taken a great deal of health loss due to the Substitute, the toxins in his body, and Muk's attacks.
Old 09-25-2009, 04:59 AM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: I am not sure if you have decided to use Full Heal yet or if you're about to. I'll (tentatively) handle it as a decision of using it now.

IC:

A shiver went through my spine as I heard a mad cackle sound throughout the building. It was cold, soft and sinister. What could be causing it? Nervously, I glanced around. Tales--no, more than tales--had been about that the entire Park was haunted. I didn't think it was actually haunted, but something weird was going on.

Forcing my eyes back to the battle at hand, I let out a small snort as Ataro threw things out of his bag, left and right stuff was flying. "I'd pick that up before things get crazy," I commented, reaching down and scooping up a loose Pokeball.

The large violet monkey was wincing in pain as his tail turned a mottled pink-green. Closing his eyes, he forced himself to concentrate. He let out a screech, gasping as a fellow Ambipom appeared beside him. It shimmered for a moment before coloring itself exactly as Ambipom. Between the two of them, they rushed Muk, hitting her hard across the face. Their paws, now covered in purple grime, jumped backwards as they tried to move away from the Muk.

Muk, however, was none to pleased with getting hit by Ambipom. Letting out a sick roar, she opened her large mouth wide and released a ball of black material. It flew threw the air, leaving a trail of slime behind it. Then, with a plop it struck one of the Ambipom's in the face. He fell to the ground, screaming as smoke rose off of the wound. He threw the ball away, but still bellowed in rage. His hair had been singed, now it was a pink-black mess on his right cheek.

Luckily, Ambipom was nearby and Ataro shakily raised his Full Heal, spraying the Pokemon over. It went into Ambipom's mouth, making him cough in displease. Next he yelped as his tail and face got sprayed. But he did look better for it. Less sick.

About to say something witty, I was stopped by a sudden yowl. Startled, I spun around to glare at the door. It was only a cat. Giving a sigh of relief, I smiled at the small beast. It was maybe a year old, long haired and a pure white with dirty paws. That surprised me--in this filthy place, wouldn't it be much dirty? My thoughts aside, the creature gave a pitiful meow before bounding up to me. Bending down, I carefully petted her--a polite check told me it was a girl. Ignoring my gasp, she jumped up onto my back before draping herself around my neck like a scarf.

"Well, well..." I spoke to her, quietly eyeing her bright green eyes. It suddenly growled a warning. Glancing up, I yelped and moved to the side, Ambipom scurrying out of the way. Muk had shot off another Sludge Bomb at the monkey, missed and almost struck me!

"Be careful," I warned Ataro. I then looked at my new companion, who was now licking her paws calmly, as if nothing had happened. Odd indeed.
---

Muk 55%
Attack used: Gunk Shot

vs.

Ambipom {Being attacked} 20.5%

Area Effects: None, other then being dimly lit. AND the monkey is poisoned! o.O

Money: 7,450--btw, let me know if you lose/gain more money.

Pokemon:

--

--
OOC: Okay! Turns out there was a mistake w/the rules. There was supposed to be a rule there that said you [the trainer] can't know the nature of the opposing 'mon. That's been fixed now, so from now on, natures will be revealed after battling has been done. ALSO, you are now able to pick the gender of the Pokemon you see o.O I already made this one female, I'll let so if you change that (though you brought all male 'mons so stuff like Attract may actually have a chance w/Muk, but IDC).

Last edited by Dragoness; 09-25-2009 at 05:02 AM.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:59 AM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

OOC: Btw, I now have $27,700 and a new Supreme Park Ball + Ranger's Delight (3 time uses).

My Ambipom rested his arms on the ground to support the full weight of his body, while staring into the opponent's eyes still. I knew that he must have been so tired, and his health must be very low since he was sweating profusely now. To make it worst, the sound of the Pokemon's panting was clear and aloud amidst the quiet area that we were in.

"Meow..." I heard, as I turned behind and looked at my Ranger. There she was, holding onto an unusually white cat, brushing the animal's fur with her hands. The Ranger had warned me to be careful, though she wasn't been specific. I guessed that she meant about Ambipom's health, but the minute she said finish that, she looked down on the cat in her arms again, whom was now licking her paws calmly. Something wasn't right...

But now wasn't the time to think. I needed to think of a new strategy desperately; it was either switching my Pokemon out or letting it continue to battle. Okay... not the most original, but I hope it will work, I thought, while scratching my scalp with my fingers.

"Ambipom, let's infatuate the Muk by blowing out kisses and kisses of hugs and kisses! Use your Attract," I grunted, trying to muffle up my chuckle, although it probably wasn't even amusing. Back on the battle, Ambipom's eyes lit up immediately when I said Attract. It was one of his favorite moves and he was even more energized, when he was finally commanded to use it. Bouncing up into the air slightly, he turned his tails towards the Muk's direction and waved it gracefully in a circular motion. Within seconds, numerous heart-shapes were emitted from the tail of Ambipom, all of them having the exact same hue of light violet. The whole wave of hearts flew towards Muk in a mesmerizing flight, almost locking in the Muk's captivation onto Ambipom.
Old 09-27-2009, 06:45 PM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: I didn't think you'd actually use it this turn, I was just sayin' it, lol :) Cool

IC:

As I gently petted Malts (as I named the cat) I watched with interest as Ambipom made faint, heart shaped signs float into the air. Gently they came threw the air and struck Muk. She swayed slightly, eyes becoming brighter as she let out a soft coo and batted her large black eyes at the monkey. She then stopped, looking confused. But as her eyes spotted Ataro, she seemed to make up her mind.

Sliding her way forward, Muk focused in on Ambipom. But she didn't attack, at least not at first. Closing her eyes, she growled deep in her throat and her muscles tensed up. They remained that way for the longest time before she relaxed. Her folds of slime-like skin were now shining, no longer so wet. The skin was harder, more tough. She had used Harden.

Not done yet, she focused in on Ambipom, than opened her mouth and released a piercing screech. Malts yowled, I almost dropped him and Ambipom fell to the ground, covering his ears. The yell seemed to go on and on, even making a small mirror beside the desk crack. Finally, it ended. Ambipom seemed to be shaking, his fur matted with sweat.

----
Muk 55%--Defense raised
Attack used: Harden, Screech

vs.

Ambipom {Being attacked} 20.5%--Defense lowered

Area Effects: None, other then being dimly lit. o.O

Money: 27,700--btw, let me know if you lose/gain more money.

Items: Park Balls x2, Super Balls x2, Supreme Ball, Ranger's Delight, Hyper Balls x5, Family Repellent x5, Max Potion x2, Full Heal x2

Pokemon:

--

Old 09-28-2009, 09:14 AM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

I'd like to leave early for this. Yeah, it is kinda too hard for me to keep up or should I say, I'm probably not up to it. ^_^;;