Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 09-23-2009, 01:47 AM
sammy0295 Offline

Send a message via AIM to sammy0295
Default Re: Individual RP: Sammy0295

OOC: Okay, sorry,heh. No i haven't. are you going to tell me? (say yes or i might feel the need to burn you with flamethrower. )

IC: "Thanks," Sam said sullenly as she pocketed the parkball. She looked up at the cave when she heard the noises again. She looked at Charmander, who looked tired. She knelt down next to him.

"Hey, you wanna take a break?" Charmander looked up and shrugged. "I know you won't say yes. Come on." Sam took his ball out of her pocket and pressed the button sucking him in. She stood up and took out Shelia's ball and sent out the Tropius. She looked towards the cave, then towards Shelia, then Ranger Eli.

"Shall we?" She asked, and without waiting for a response she started toward the cave, Shelia following close behind.

Excuse me do you have a little girls room?
We used to, but we let them all go!

Last edited by sammy0295; 09-23-2009 at 01:52 AM.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:51 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun

OOC: Well, alright. As you noticed, the foot was just fine. Also, Sandshrew had a Quirky nature. So, the chewing on the foot thing was just a cute bad habbit/quirk I thought would look good on Sandshrew. : P

Ranger Eli followed Sam closely as the headed into the cave. The cave was large enough for Shelia to go in, but there wasn't enough room for flight or movement since the cave was around 2 Tropius wide at most. As they entered the cave, the ghostly sound became louder and clearer, and as it became clearer it became more obvious that there was a metallic sound to it as well.

Not too long into the cave, they finally met with the source of the sound and the first Pokemon in the cave, a Bronzong. The Bronzong just stood there, waiting to see what these visitors were up to.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Trainer's stats:

Trainer: Sam

Money: $0,000

Area Effects: None

Encounters Remaining: 13

Pokemon Stats:
---Hardy Charmander (M/Blaze) 39.36%
---Quiet Tropius (F/Chlorophyll) 100%

Total Items: Parkball x 9, Super Parkball x 1, Repels x 5

Total Captured Pokemon: Quirky Sandshrew (?/Sand Veil)

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Bronzong (GL/???)

Other Wild Pokemon: N/A
Old 09-23-2009, 09:24 PM
sammy0295 Offline

OOC: I kinda figured it was something like that. Ya know, a Bronzong was mean. ALL of my attacks on both Pokemon do half damage accept fire types which have a 50% chance of doing nothing at all! :p and im not overly fond of them so....

IC: Sam had worried that the cave would restrict Shelia' movement, but she wanted to give Charmander a rest. Shelia didn't seem to mind the tight space too much, but Sam new she would be restricted in battle. They continued through the cave anyway, moving closer to the sound.

Soon they came upon the source of the noise, a Bronzong. The bell pokemon looked at them curiously. Sam looked at the bell pokemon and it looked back. She decided a battle against it wouldn't worth the effort due to major type disadvantages, and the fact that she wasn't to fond of the pokemon. She quietly instructed Shelia.

"We're gonna try to get around it without a battle. We'll just walk around it, hugging the wall. If it tries to attack, use Whirlwind to keep it busy and then we'll keep going." Sam moved towards the was and away from the Bronzong, and Shelia followed suit, preparing to use Whirlwind if the need arrived.

OOC: Woo Hoo. I'm running away

Old 09-24-2009, 04:48 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

OOC: Sorry, I didn't mean to be mean. I rolled that when I was rolling for your encounters and it had to appear eventually. ^^;

IC: As the group tried to walk right pass the Bronzong, Bronzong moved a side to give them more room to pass and even waved at them as they walked away.

"That seemed to be a very nice Bronzong after all," said Ranger Eli as they kept walking into the cave.

As they kept walking, they noticed that the temperature in the cave was raising fast. Just as Eli was about to instruct Sam to turn back, they finally found a Pokemon.

A Magby had come running from within the cave and stopped right in front of the group. The Magby didn't seem to be running away from anything, but it did waited to see what these people were up to.

Trainer's stats:

Area Effects: Too hot to go any deeper into the cave

Encounters Remaining: 12

Pokemon Stats:
---Quiet Tropius (F/Chlorophyll) 100%

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Magby (?/Flame Body)

Other Wild Pokemon: Docile Bronzong (GL/Fireproof)
Old 09-24-2009, 09:32 PM
sammy0295 Offline

OOC: I know, ;p. I do however like Magby, more specifically Magmar. Although- along with almost all the other gen 4 Pokemon- I do not like Magmortar. Oh, and I don't plan on it, but if I wanted to, would I be able to use Sandshrew in battle in the RP?

IC: Sam was a little surprised the Bronzong was so easygoing, but glad that it was. As they continued, Sam noticed the temperature was rising. Sam didn't mind the heat, but soon it was to much- no one could have been comfortable in it, except for certain Pokemon. Shelia was not liking the heat at all.

Sam was beginning to think they should turn back, and should tell Eli was too. But then a Magby came running towards them. It looked at the foreigners curiously. Sam gazed at it for a moment, but then snapped out of her daze when Shelia let out a small noise.

"Okay, Shelia. You probably won't like it too much, but about this? Use Magical Leaf to occupy Magby, then while its distracted use Body Slam. After that you can move backand use Air Slash. Alright?"

Sam was right. Shelia wouldn't enjoy it. She didn't like doing combos, or even battling for that matter. She grudgingly shot out the leaves which flew straight at Magby. Then she charged at him, preparing to attack.

OOC: meh... god my internet's slow...

Old 09-25-2009, 04:49 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

OOC: No, sorry. Sandshrew isn't officially yours until you leave the Park, and thats IF you choose to keep it since you can only take 3 Pokemon with you out of all the Pokemon you capture.

IC: Magby quickly noticed Shelia was about to attack with something. I got upset really fast that these random Pokemon would come in here just to fight.

As Shelia shot her Magical Leaf attack, Magby opened its mouth and began to spit a stream of small fires. At this point, Shelia had charged forward a bit, only to get covered in her own magical leaves which were covered in fire.

While Shelia was shaking off the leaves, Magby kept running forward, leaving the group behind.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. I guess this just isn't the best place for a Tropius to fight," said Ranger Eli, "We really should get out of here. It's just too hot for us and for your Tropius."

Trainer's stats:

Encounters Remaining: 12

Pokemon Stats:
---Quiet Tropius (F/Chlorophyll) 93.11%

Current Wild Pokemon: N/A

Other Wild Pokemon: Docile Bronzong (GL/Fireproof), Hasty Magby (?/Flame Body)
Old 09-25-2009, 08:06 PM
sammy0295 Offline

OOC: Okay, that's what I thought but I wasn't sure.

IC: As Shelia shook off the leaves, Sam worried she might be hurt, but Shelia didn't really react. She just turned around and prepared to chase the fleeing Magby.

"Just leave him." Shelia looked at her, surprised. "It's alright. Come on, we'll just get out of here." Shelia just nodded silently. Sam started back the way they had come.

Old 09-25-2009, 08:33 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

The group turned back to get out of the cave. They walked for a bit and eventually made it back to where the Bronzong from before was sitting. The Bronzong was still sitting the same spot, except this time there was yet another Bronzong right next to it.

The first Bronzong waved yet again as the group seemed familiar. The other stared curiously at the first. There really was no room to walk out.

"Well, if it isn't our friend Bronzong...and he has a Bronzong friend too..." said Ranger Eli.

He looked at Sam and waited to see what she would do.

Trainer's stats:

Encounters Remaining: 11

Pokemon Stats:

Current Wild Pokemon:
---Docile Bronzong (GL/Fireproof) 100%
---??? Bronzong (GL/???) 100%

Other Wild Pokemon: Hasty Magby (?/Flame Body)

OOC: There's an old saying where I live that goes, "He who doesn't want soup gets the whole pot." Or in this case, "She." ^^;
Old 09-25-2009, 09:28 PM
sammy0295 Offline

OOC: I've never heard that before. And I like soup. I just don't like Bronzongs ^^;

IC: Sam really didn't know how to react. She figured that if she let the Bronzong know she wanted to go past it would let her, but she wasn't sure how the other one would react, and she wasn't sure if she wanted to just pass. She liked the Bronzong standing in front of her, even if she didn't like the species in general. She kind of wanted to catch it. But she didn't want to fight it. She had already randomly attacked two wild Pokemon, and this one was so nice.

Sam looked at Shelia. "Use Sweet Scent," Tropius let out a scent that smelled like sweet flowers. Sam slowly walked towards the Bronzong that was there before. She wanted to see how it would react, and hoped the sweet scent would help her do... whatever it was she was doing.

Old 09-25-2009, 09:47 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

The two Pokemon seemed delighted as the sweet perfume covered them. The Bronzong that hadn't waved before decided to do so this time. It seemed grateful. They both stared curiously at Sam for a moment, wondering what she was up to, but all in all, Shelia had just made their day, so they were happy.

Ranger Eli gave a single step forward as he thought of helping Sam finding a way out, but he decided to wait. Maybe Sam had a good idea.

Trainer's stats:

Encounters Remaining: 11

Pokemon Stats:

Current Wild Pokemon:
---Docile Bronzong (GL/Fireproof) 100% (covered in Sweet Scent)
---??? Bronzong (GL/???) 100% (covered in Sweet Scent)

Other Wild Pokemon: Hasty Magby (?/Flame Body)
Old 09-27-2009, 05:32 PM
sammy0295 Offline

OOC: T-Tar said I could.

IC: As Sam debated how to continue, she noticed to the temperature rising again. At first it was only slight and she ignored it, but then it got worse. Shelia nudged her shoulder with her head. Sam turned and saw lava flowing through the cave.

"Um..." She looked at Eli then at the Bronzongs, which where in the way. "Hey! You guys gotta move. Come on!" She moved closer to the happily dazed Pokemon. Shelia was not liking the heat at all and let out a small worried noise. "Alright, Shelia, get their attention with Gust. Try not to hurt them though."

Shelia flapped the leaves on her back and created a small gust of wind that moved towards the Bronzongs

OOC: meh.

Old 09-27-2009, 07:31 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

OOC: umm...Did it ever occur to you that you could have just asked the Bronzong to move? ^^;

IC: The Bronzong quickly noticed the lava coming. They panicked and levitated out and away from the cave. Ranger Eli grabbed Sam's hand as he ran and pulled her out of the cave. Shelia ran just behind them. As they all got out of the cave, Ranger Eli guided them up hill and back into the trial. The lava went down hill as it came out of the cave.

"Is everyone Okay?" asked Ranger Eli as he looked over the group.

When he glanced back at the lava, he noticed something funny. There was a Magmar swimming in the lava. It began splashing around the lava a bit. A few seconds later, the Magmar walked out of the lava and stared at the lava as it quickly stopped flowing.

Trainer's stats:

Encounters Remaining: 10

Pokemon Stats:

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Magmar (?/Flame Body)

Other Wild Pokemon: Hasty Magby (?/Flame Body), Docile Bronzong (GL/Fireproof), Docile Bronzong (GL/Levitate)
Old 09-27-2009, 08:20 PM
sammy0295 Offline

OOC: hehe ^^" sorta, but not really.... um...

soooo... IC: Sam watched the swimming in the lava. She wondered what it would be like. She thought it would be cool just to be able to do it, but she wasn't about to try. The lava quickly cool down and stopped flowing. The outside started to turn black. Magmar stared at it, as did Sam. Then Sam looked at the Magmar. It would be a nice addition to her team. She looked at Shelia, who instantly recognized to look on her face. She let out a small noise as if to ask, "What now?"

Sam smiled at her. "Use another Sweet Scent," Sam hoped it would have a similar effect on Magmar as it did on the Bronzongs, "then use Leaf Storm."

Shelia sent out the flower-like scent as before. Then she called upon her powers to use Leaf Storm, hoping just as much as Sam that the Sweet Scent would keep Magmar from noticing.

Old 09-29-2009, 08:33 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Eli was a bit worried since he knew Shelia was at a disadvantage, but it wouldn't be the first time he sees a Pokemon with a type disadvantage help capture its opponent.

The Sweet Scent spread and covered Magmar. Magmar instantly noticed the scent and turned around to see where it was coming from and noticed Shelia. Magmar seemed to be enjoying the smell too much to pay attention to the Leaf Storm attack headed its way.

The attack hit directly and pushed down the Magmar, but it quickly stood back up and ran towards Shelia. The Magmar seemed very upset, while on the other hand, Shelia looked a bit drained. Magmar stopped almost in front of her, opened its mouth, and fired a Flamethrower right at the flying grass Pokemon.

Trainer's stats:

Area Effects: N/A

Encounters Remaining: 10

Pokemon Stats:

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Magmar (?/Flame Body) 80.84%

Other Wild Pokemon: Hasty Magby (?/Flame Body), Docile Bronzong (GL/Fireproof), Docile Bronzong (GL/Levitate)
Old 09-29-2009, 09:35 PM
sammy0295 Offline

Neither Sam nor Shelia reacted fast enough to try to stop the Flamethrower. Shelia flinched as the flames washed over her. Sam watched with displeasure, but she wasn't too worried. Tropius knew Synthesis, and unlike Charmander, she could be healed.

"You okay, Shelia?" She didn't really react, just readied herself for the command she knew was coming. "Use Air Slash then Body Slam."

Tropius reared up on her hind legs and flapped her wings sending a burst of wind at Magmar. Then she brought her front feet back down, aiming them at the flame Pokemon.