Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 10-18-2009, 03:03 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun
Default Re: Individual RP: Sammy0295

Houndour launched the strongest Flamethrower it could right at Shelia, but at that moment, Shelia flapped her wings and fired a sharp wind attack. The Air Slash began cutting the Flamethrower right down the middle, protecting Shelia from it. Houndour was still trying to make the Flamethrower work and didn't notice the attack coming its way when it got suddenly hit by it. Houndour was in shock and flinched for a moment.

Shelia took that opportunity to send several sharp leaves towards Houndour. Shelia looked down as if wasn't feeling so well. She didn't look so good either. Houndour actually sat down in the floor then rolled over, dodging the leaves. It thought it was safe, but suddenly, the leaves turned around and hit Houndour in the back. It Howled in a lot of pain and fell to the floor. It was shaking in pain.

"Sam! Now's your chance!" shouted Ranger Eli

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Trainer's stats:

Trainer: Sam

Money: $0,000

Area Effects: N/A

Encounters Remaining: 8

Pokemon Stats:
---Hardy Charmander (M/Blaze) FNT
---Quiet Tropius (F/Chlorophyll) 32.2% (Poisoned)

Total Items: Parkball x 8, Super Parkball x 1, Repels x 5

Total Captured Pokemon: Quirky Sandshrew (?/Sand Veil), Naughty Dugtrio (?/Arena Trap)

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Houndour (?/???) 1.75% [Paralized]

Other Wild Pokemon: Hasty Magby (?/Flame Body), Docile Bronzong (GL/Fireproof), Docile Bronzong (GL/Levitate), Jolly Magmar (?/Flame Body)

Last edited by Eraizaa-kun; 10-18-2009 at 09:12 PM.
Old 10-18-2009, 01:38 PM
sammy0295 Offline

Send a message via AIM to sammy0295

OOC: Houndour's health still says 30.95% in your post, but I'm guessing its pretty low.
Sam extremely happy the Air Slash had worked. She watched Houndour shake on the floor. She felt bad for it, but was still happy to be able to catch it. She took out a parkball and through it at the dog pokemon in front of her, hoping it would work. Shelia was as well, she hadn't enjoyed fighting the fire pokemon.

Excuse me do you have a little girls room?
We used to, but we let them all go!
Old 10-19-2009, 09:35 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

OOC: Oops! ^^; I fixed the HP : P

IC: Sam tossed her Parkball at the Darkly Pokemon and hit her target. Houndour was quickly pulled into the ball. The ball fell to the floor and began to shake, however, after just one shake, it stopped.

The air was filled by an ominous silence, until Ranger Eli noticed that nothing was happening and realized why.

"...that's it...You got it Sam! You captured that Houndour!," he said as he jumped up a bit.

Trainer's stats:

Encounters Remaining: 8

Pokemon Stats:
---Quiet Tropius (F/Chlorophyll) 25.8% (Poisoned)

Total Items: Parkball x 7, Super Parkball x 1, Repels x 5

Total Captured Pokemon: Quirky Sandshrew (?/Sand Veil), Naughty Dugtrio (?/Arena Trap), Relaxed Houndour (?/Early Bird)

Current Wild Pokemon: N/A

Other Wild Pokemon: Hasty Magby (?/Flame Body), Docile Bronzong (GL/Fireproof), Docile Bronzong (GL/Levitate), Jolly Magmar (?/Flame Body)
Old 10-19-2009, 10:09 PM
sammy0295 Offline

"Cool!" Sam exclaimed excitedly. "If only it hadn't taken so much out of us..."Shelia was standing nearby, panting. "Use Synthesis again, Shelia. You're doing really good, you know." She turned to Ranger Eli as Shelia started to absorb the sun's rays. "I guess we should keep moving, right? Let's go." She looked up at the top of the volcano, which was still smoking, then grabbed the newly filled Parkball on the ground and started walking up the trail.

Old 10-21-2009, 01:48 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

The group kept moving, although the ground was trembling and Shelia herself didn't look good. The climb was getting bumpy as the road wasn't completely flat. Plenty of boulders and smaller rocks forced them to pay closer attention to where they were stepping of risk tripping and falling.

Soon, they noticed a Group of Pokemon sitting over the boulders. The Pokemon were looking at something and cheering. When the group got to the spot, they saw a Flareon that was making rings of fire and using its agility to jump between them. However, at that moment, all the Pokemon there noticed the group of humans there and ran away. All but Flareon who was too caught up in the performance to noticed. When the Flareon saw that its audience had left, it glared at the humans.

Trainer's stats:

Encounters Remaining: 7

Pokemon Stats:
---Quiet Tropius (F/Chlorophyll) 63.55% (Poisoned)

Total Captured Pokemon: Quirky Sandshrew (?/Sand Veil), Naughty Dugtrio (?/Arena Trap), Relaxed Houndour (?/Early Bird)

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Flareon (?/Flash Fire)

Old 10-21-2009, 03:30 AM
sammy0295 Offline

Sam was impressed with the Flareon, who continued to do tricks after the other pokemon left. When it finally noticed that Sam was standing there, Sam started to clap lightly. It did not seem as pleased as her. Sam watched the beautiful flame pokemon. She then turned slowly to Shelia.

"Flareon seems to like tricks, lets see if it'll like ours. Mix a Gust, Sweet Scent, and Magical Leaf, and don't hit it. If it attacks, try to use an Air Slash." Shelia knew what Sam meant by the list of moves. She had preformed them once or twice before, to show off. Sam wanted her to let out Sweet Scent and Magical Leaf together, then use Gust to push them where she wanted them. In this case, Shelia new that she wanted them to move towards Flareon, then swirl around her, hopefully impressing her. She had done this once to a young Skitty and the cat pokemon was overjoyed, but then again, it had felt the same way about a butterfly that flew past.

Shelia released the spores and leaves, then created a gentle gust that carried the mixture to Flareon, then made it swirl slowly around it. She hoped the pokemon would not attack, but prepared to release the Razor Leaf anyway.

Old 10-21-2009, 09:13 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Flareon felt insulted and was now furious. Not only had the group scared away its crowd, but now they dared to perform in front of her. Flareon released a Fire Spin and that spun along with Shelia's moves, burning down all the Magical Leaves. Right after that, the Flareon concealed itself within another Fire Spin. One could see Flareon's fur practically glow from between the flames. The flames split from the fiery vortex and headed towards Shelia.

Trainer's stats:

Pokemon Stats:
---Quiet Tropius (F/Chlorophyll) 51.3% (Poisoned)

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Flareon (?/Flash Fire) 100%

Old 10-21-2009, 09:41 PM
sammy0295 Offline

OOC: It's sassy isn't it? I don't think I like this Flareon all that much.

IC:"That didn't work..." Sam said as Flareon burned the leafs around it. As it charged, she called to Shelia, "Use Air Slash. Hopefully that will slow it down so that when you use Whirlwind it won't just run right through. After it's caught in the Whirlwind, use Leaf Storm into the winds." Shelia reacted quickly, for her own sake. She was staring to get tired of battling. Especially a bunch of fire types. She flapped her wings once and shot out a blast of air, then followed quickly with another flap creating swirling winds, then shot out a bunch of glowing leafs in the same direction.

Old 10-25-2009, 12:12 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

OOC: Sorry for taking so long...and for this sad post, but, I've been really sick lately and thought I should post something to move the RP along.

IC: Shelia's Air Slash quickly broke through Flareon's attack and made it vanish. At that moment, Flareon attempted a Quick Attack, but it got caught in Shelia's Whirlwind. As it struggled to get free, Shelia launched a Leaf Storm which hurt Flareon badly.

Trainer's stats:

Pokemon Stats:
---Quiet Tropius (F/Chlorophyll) 41% (Poisoned, sp atk harshly dropped)

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Flareon (?/Flash Fire) 67.66%

Old 10-25-2009, 01:25 AM
sammy0295 Offline

OOC: That okay, I hope you feel better.

IC:As Shelia attacked Flareon, Sam noticed her wincing from the poison that Sam had almost forgot about. Her hand moved to her pocket which held four Pokeballs. One held Charmander, who she managed to faint, and the other three held knew pokemon she had just caught. Shelia was tired, and Flareon still had enough energy to last a while. Sam may have been stubborn, but she didn't like seeing her pokemon- or any pokemon, for that matter- in any sort of pain.

"Shelia," she called, "use another Whirlwind. We're leaving." She looked at Flareon. "Sorry to bug you, that really was quite a show before." Then she turned to Ranger Eli. "We're gonna go, okay?" Shelia let out a sigh- or as close to a sigh as a Tropius could get- of relief as she flapped her wings to use the Whirlwind. Sam pressed the button on Shelia's Pokeball sucking her into it with a red beam, giving her a well earned rest. While Whirlwind kept Flareon occupied Sam turned and started back down the trail, not that she had really gone that far up.

OOC: So much for what I said on AIM. I have decided to leave.
So I have to post the pokemon I claim and their genders right?
Quirky Sandshrew (Male/Sand Veil), Naughty Dugtrio (Female/Arena Trap), Relaxed Houndour (Male/Early Bird)
Oh and since it doesn't really matter now, can you tell me? She was sassy wasn't she?

Last edited by sammy0295; 10-25-2009 at 02:26 AM.
Old 11-01-2009, 12:07 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Sorry for taking this long, but, the computer died and was up for repairs.

Anyway, alright, those 3 Pokemon it is. I shall post them.

This Expedition is officially over. I hope you had fun. ^^