Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 09-28-2009, 04:53 AM
Sequentio Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sequentio
Default Re: Individual RP: Sequentio

OOC; So I edited my last post, (don't worry, I didn't change anything that could be detramental to the RP. You're welcome to check it) and let's hope this one is a catch, right? Eli's only on his second turn with Perish Song and I have... 23,500 concerning money.

I watched the dog with a keen interest, only to be interrupted by the screeching Mismagius. She was a force to be reckoned with. I cringed in the thought of loosing Eli so quickly. I had to end the battle with a capture before my Furret was toast from Perish Song. I had to do something... something quick to take the ghost's attention off my partner and onto me. Unfortunately, before I got the chance, I saw tiny gems flying in my direction. Again, I performed my incredible tactic of jumping and diving - avoiding the onslaught of gems as Ranger Amonea yelled for my safety. Perhaps I should have been a gymnast or something. Whatever the case, I had to think of something fast.

Eli was stuck on the battle field because of Mean Look... but that didn't mean I couldn't call more out for another chance at a distraction. In an instant, I called Rebecca forth. With the toss of a Pokeball, a human like figure appeared with violet hands on her wide hips.

"Jynx," she purred, sashaying around me. She always did like to show off.

"Look," I said, pointing at the ailing ghost. "That's a Mismagius. Isn't she pretty? I thought you two could be friends."

"Jynx!" Her large hands clapped together as she began to hop up and down. It looked like Rebecca was excited to get a new friend.

"Mismagius!" I motioned, waving my arms about. "Over here!" I already had a Park Ball out and ready from Eli's previous aerial manuvers. I launched it at her, hoping for a capture. My fingers crossed in anticipation as Rebecca continued her repetitive jumps.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:41 AM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: NP =) You didn't have to edit your post though, everything has already been noted. Now lets see...catch or not?

*Cute Growlithe pops up on right shoulder, little winged rodent on left shoulder*

Rodent: No!

Growlithe: Shut it, Rodent! Seq made one mistake, you almost overlooked it yourself! And he's very been creative and RPed well so--

Rodent: Shut it yourself, puppy! Make 'em suffer, I say. *throws stick at Growlithe* Go fetch, doggy breath

Growlithe:...its on! *tackles rodent*

(*curtains draw, abuse of OOC is over* Hey, we gotta have some fun once in a while, right? Please be right? :)

IC:

Friends? I almost snorted. Far from the Jynx getting a new friend, it looked like Mismagius might eat her. Glaring at the Jinx, she screeched, but it was a half-hearted yell. She was tired, so tired she had almost stopped floating and was kinda hovering while leaning heavily against a large boulder. The evil glare in her eyes was now dull and she was shaking slightly. I wondered if, in her rashness, she was regretting the Perish Song? Or perhaps she really didn't want to be captured that much. The look of disgust she gave Rebecca made me feel bad for the Jinx. However, Mismagius did give Eli a glance of respect, probably for staying up so long in a fight.

She watched the ball soar from Seq's hand towards her. Twisting her head around she spat at Rebecca and then nodded grudgingly at Eli. She then gasped, falling to the ground as a wave of tiredness hit her. The ball missed Mismagius, bounced off the wall and landed on the Ghost 'mon. She vanished in a flash of blood red light.

The ball than rolled, bounced and jumped around for several minutes as Mismagius fought the connection, thinking about whether she should allow herself to be captured. Then a faint bellow of her chilly voice seemed to come from the Parkball. A scarlet glow remained on the ball as it came to a stop. Mismagius had decided, for the time, that she would go with Seq.

"Congrats. I would be careful of her though." Jasper nodded his agreement with my words. Odd dog, I thought. Trying to ignore the cur's behavior, I added, "Where do you wanna go now?"

----
Pokemon: Mismagius
Nature: Rash
Ability: Levitate
Attack used:

Encounters remaining: 14
Area effects: Path is partly blocked

Name: Seq
Extra Pokemon Permit: One
Total Money: $23,500.--let me know if this changes
Total Items: 3 Park Balls, 4 Super Balls & 3 Max Potions.

Pokemon;

Pokemon: Furret. 35% {Out of ball}
Nickname: Eli.
Ability: Keen Eye.
Nature: Quirky.
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Shadow Ball, Snore & Thunderbolt.

Pokemon: Ampharos. {In ball}
Nickname: Morgan.
Ability: Static.
Nature: Serious.
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Brick Break, Snore & Hidden Power (Poison).

Pokemon: Jynx. {Out of ball}
Nickname: Rebecca.
Ability: Oblivious.
Nature: Impish.
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Grass Knot.

Pokemon encountered: Mismagius
Pokemon captured: Mismagius
Pokemon battles:

Last edited by Dragoness; 09-28-2009 at 06:03 AM. Reason: Typo war
Old 09-28-2009, 05:57 AM
Sequentio Offline

OOC; It would have been awkward if I left it as something weird and you know... that didn't happen.
And I uh... agree with Growlithe! *laughs*
Money -> 24,500.

I noted that Mismagius didn't seem particularly thrilled about meeting Rebecca. It seemed she was more serious... mature even. She had probably evolved a long time ago, versus Rebecca who was experiencing her new form from earlier on in the week. Either way, I was hoping to win over the ghost with some sort of bribe. Perhaps I'd make her something to eat when they got home. It was for certain Mismagius would be one Pokemon I would take home at the end of my park adventure.

I lobbed the ball in the direction of the fallen ghost and felt a rush of embarrassment as it missed. It was disappointing to miss such an easy throw when you were standing next to a pretty young woman. I groaned inwardly.

The ball knocked against the cliff side and fell next to the exhausted Mismagius. It sucked her up with a hungry light and wiggled three times before she rested inside the Parkball.

"YES!" I screamed, running over to Eli. I picked up the sleeping weasel and held him under his small arms. We danced around in a quick circle before I shoved him under my right arm and picked up my new Pokemon with my left. "Rebecca," I called, motioning for her to come over.

She ran with quick strides, halting momentarily to observe Amonea.

I gave her Eli to hold while I put Mismagius away for the time being. Then with my free hands, I pulled out my partner's Pokeballs and recalled the duo. I turned to Ranger Amonea with a grin. "Well, since the path looks pretty blocked off, how about we head back near the valley; where the trees and flowers are? We might spot something over there."

Last edited by Sequentio; 09-28-2009 at 10:13 AM.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:52 PM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: It has been about ten posts since this happened, but remember, the path going into the valley has been partly blocked off. Behind us is the jeep, to the left is a mountain side and to the right is a very steep hillside. Since I'm not positive where you were referring to, I'll let our friendly neighborhood stray lead us.

IC:

"Can't the poor Furret walk around on his own?" I commented dryly as Jinx held onto the little guy. I swear Furret glared at me when I said it, but I didn't have time to reflect on that before Seq called them both back to their balls.

As Seq mentioned something about going on, I walked over to the pile of stones and gently kicked some. They shifted warningly, but at the same time they were only a few feet high.

"Look, as long as we don't cross too close to the edge, we should be fine," I called over to Seq. Carefully, I started to walk on the group of rocks, testing each spot before moving onwards. I could bring out Kaci, my Dragonite, and ask him to remove the rocks, but why tire him out when I could walk--woah! As I was thinking of Kaci, a rock started to move. Scrambling, I tried to stay on balance. I had reached the peak of the stones, maybe four and a half feet up.

I couldn't windmill anymore. With a yell, I fell forward. Throwing up my hands to protect myself and trying to adjust my feet so I slid more than fell, I jerked to a stop. Glancing back, I grinned in relief. Jasper, the old dog, had grabbed my shirt with his teeth. Using the moment, I adjusted myself and then scrambled down the little mountain of stones, Jasper following.

"Good puppy," I whispered, petting his shaggy coat. He whined a little, then shot forward and started climbing over a path of stones that were only a couple feet in height. In a minute, he brought Seq to me, leading him over the safe path of rock.

Reaching into my pocket, I pulled out a bag and handed Jasper a strip of beef jerky.

YIP! YIP!

I whirled around. The sound came from behind me, at the very edge of the path leading into the valley. There stood a small puppy, maybe two feet high. It had a rough, gray coat and sharp blue-yellow eyes. It stood in a warrior sort of stance, its muscles tensed as it growled at us. Jasper barked back at it and then, before I could stop him, he tore over to the Poochyena.

Worried about a fight, I reached for Growly's pokebal, but stopped. Jasper had begun licking and playing with the pup. The Poocheyena seemed to enjoy Jasper, but kept casting dark looks at us.

"Be careful. The puppy is a wild Pokemon," I warned Seq. "He may run away or attack you if you're not smart."
---
Pokemon: Poochyena
Ability: Run Away

Encounters remaining: 14

Total Money: $24,500.--let me know if this changes

Pokemon;

Pokemon: Furret. 35% {In ball}

Pokemon: Jynx. {In ball}

Pokemon encountered: Mismagius, Poochyena
Pokemon battles:
Old 09-30-2009, 05:23 AM
Sequentio Offline

OOC; Sounds good, seeing as I usually have no idea where I'm going. ;D
Also, up to 25,500.

I laughed inwardly at my fault. I never quite knew where I was going at any time, let alone when that ability was needed.

She motioned to a pile of rocks before kicking it gently, having a few loose pebble knock to the ground. "Look, as long as we don't cross too close to the edge, we should be fine," Amonea called.

I pushed down a large lump in my throat. Though nervous, I answered. "O-Okay. If you say so..."

She began to climb her way up the short wall of rocks. In a heartbeat, one near the bottom gave way as Amonea began to slip. Her arms flew out for balance as she tried to regain her posture. I tried to reach forward, but the old dog which had shown up during my battle with Mismagius intervened. He grabbed onto the back of Amonea's garb and pulled her to safety. I felt guilty for not helping in the slightest. The guilt became overwhelming when I couldn't even offer the stray some sort of compensation.

Yip! Yip!

Both of us turned to see a small puppy, standing no higher than my knee. I smiled briefly before he cast a look of doom upon us. I cringed, hoping something would force it to turn the other direction and carry on with its business. However, just as I was about to say something to the Ranger, Jasper took off towards the Poochyena. They seemed to get along rather well and I didn't want to get in the way of that.

"Hey, Amonea? I don't think that Poochyena is quite right... for me, anyways. But, it seems to like Jasper plenty. Think it would follow us if we just continued along?"
Old 10-01-2009, 01:34 AM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: Is everyone gaining money, but me? xD BTW, you like the new font color?

IC:

The puppy growled deep in his throat as I took a step forwards. "No, I don't think he will." I said slowly. "Let's just go. We're try and pass him." I didn't know if it was a boy or not, but I wasn't going to call him "it" all the time. Jasper continued to allow the Poochyena to sniff him as we slowly walked to the far side of the path. Pooch kept an eye on us and at one point started to charge forward, glaring hatefully at us. But Jasper swiped a paw at him, catching the younger dog's behind. With a bark, the hound placed a paw on Poochyena's head, licking him while doing so.

Finally, we reached the end of the path. The wild cur seemed too busy playing with Jasper to chase us. "Let's continue," I told Seq. "I don't know if Jasper will follow us or not, but it's best we just sca'daddle. Which way do you want to go? To the caves," I pointed toward the opposite end of the valley, where a great hill was. Small openings could be seen through the bushes and trees. "Or perhaps north? Or south?" Both ends of Meteor Valley were covered in bushes, rocks and a massive amount of beautiful flowers.

___

Encounters remaining: 13

Total Money: $25,500.--let me know if this changes

Pokemon;

Pokemon encountered: Mismagius, Poochyena
Pokemon battles:

Old 10-01-2009, 03:52 AM
Sequentio Offline

OOC; Love the new font, color and avatar. They match pretty well!
(And I don't have time for getting money now. So busy with college and life. >_>)

I watched as Amonea ventured forth to test the young puppies will. He seemed quite angry, which was actually in character for the Pokemon. I remember Professor Birch telling me how he was chased by a Poochyena once while out on a mission. I laughed at the time, but the chance of that happening was increasing exponentially.

As we stepped forward, the Pokemon gave a bark. I stepped back, weighing my options. It was then when Jasper came forth.

"Let's continue," Ranger Amonea said. "I don't know if Jasper will follow us or not, but it's best we just skedaddle. Which way do you want to go?"

I listened to her name the options, which was great - as I have no sense of direction. I looked to the three areas, scanning each one carefully. The caves would be highly interesting, especially as Morgan's tail often served as a lantern. However, I opted for a route more in the open, hoping to catch more Pokemon in their natural habitats. "Let's go south. If we don't see anything, we'll go for the caves. Sound like a plan?"
Old 10-02-2009, 07:22 PM
Dragoness Offline

OOC:College is awesome and what else is sweet? OCTOBER is here, baby! Oh yeah! And sorry 'bout being late in posting :(

IC:

"Sounds like a lovely plan." I smiled sweetly at Seq before starting towards the southern end of the valley. This isn't so bad, I thought. The place is beautiful, its a mildly warm day, the air is clear and Seq isn't so bad to hang around. We've already met up with two Pokemon, so I don't doubt we're be done fairly soon.

"Woof! Woof!" The barking came from behind us. Wheeling around, prepared in case Poochyena had decided it hated us, I smiled. It was only Jasper. The old dog ran up to us, licking my hand and whining.

"Jasp-" I started, but the cur ran past me with a snarl. Turning 'round, I flat out grinned. Jasper was barking and growling at a spinning top. The creature was chocolate brown with thick violet-blue eyebrows, two thick arms, wide black eyes and a pointed bottom. It spun around, balancing on its tip, glaring at us. "

"Bal, Bal," it spoke in a sharp voice.

"What do you think, Seq?" I asked the boy.
______
Baltoy

Encounters remaining: 13

Total Money: $25,500.--let me know if this changes

Pokemon;

Pokemon encountered: Mismagius, Poochyena, Baltoy
Pokemon battles:

Old 10-02-2009, 07:37 PM
Sequentio Offline

OOC: It is, but it certainly keeps you busy! Tomorrow and Sunday I'm going to be studying and working. No time for anything fun.
ONGZ HOW CULD U POST LAT?!?!?! Naw, I understand completely. *laughs*
I'm also up to 29,000.

IC:

It was really a gorgeous day, with the sun shining and the valley producing a slight breeze. I certainly wasn't regretting taking off my jacket, even if it meant carrying it around. Just as I as beginning to feel comfortable, I heard deep barking. A groan washed over me, hoping desperately it wasn't an angry Poochyena. To my relief, it was Jasper returning to our small group.

The old dog ran past Ranger Amonea and me to stop in front of an odd, spinning top.

I hadn't even noticed it! Upon further inspection, it seemed it was a Baltoy. The light tan colors mixing with it's deep mocha base made for a brilliant display as it spun. However, thick violet eyebrows were pointed downward in an angry notion.

"What is it with Pokemon and glaring at me?" I asked. "Is my jacket that offensive? Well... I don't think I'd like a Pokemon that doesn't approve of my taste. Can we continue around it?"
Old 10-03-2009, 05:03 AM
Dragoness Offline

"Fine, though I don't see what's wrong with such a beautiful, sweet little guy like this." I nodded at the Baltoy. Resisting a strong urge to grab my a Pokeball from my backpack, I took Seq's hand and carefully towed him away from the Baltoy, talking softly to it as we slid away.

We were already ten feet past Baltoy and I had released Seq's hand when a vicious yip came from behind us. Turning on my heel, I let out a moan of despair. Jasper and the Baltoy had had some sort of disagreement. A tumble of black fur and brown skin could be seen. Growls, chirps and yips could be heard from the mess.

"Stop!" I yelled, scrambling into my pocket and retrieving a black Pokeball. Throwing it into the air, a flash of white light appeared and then the ball came back to me. I had released Abby, my Absol.

"Abby, please make them knock it off before I have to drag both of them back to the outpost!" Abby snorted in disdain, glancing over the dog and Pokemon. Then, with a screech, she jumped at the tumble of bodies. I don't know exactly what happened next, but within a minute she had the Baltoy spinning around in anger to her left and to her right she had Jasper, pinned under one of her paws.

Glaring at the spinning top, she hissed at it in a language I could not understand. Baltoy seemed to accept it though and turned around, charging away from Jasper, past me and right at Seq.

"Might wanna move," I said conversationally.
------

Encounters remaining: 12

Total Money: $29,500.--let me know if this changes

Pokemon;

Pokemon encountered: Mismagius, Poochyena, Baltoy
Pokemon battles:

Old 10-03-2009, 08:29 AM
Sequentio Offline

OOC; It's only 29,000. ;D

Ranger Amonea looked at me and then to Baltoy. "Fine, though I don't see what's wrong with such a beautiful, sweet little guy like this."

"S-Sweet?" I stuttered, noticing his eyebrows became more heavyset each time I spoke. I don't quite know what it was that set wild Pokemon off against me, but it seemed it was becoming a habit. It was then that Amonea grabbed my hand and led me astray. She whispered to it gently, trying to soothe the spinning beast as we sidled by.

After ten feet, I thought we were in the clear. Just as I was going to give a sigh of relief, Jasper charged at the twirling Baltoy. They didn't seem to get along in the slightest.

"Go, Abby!"

I turned to face Amonea, who apparently has much more common sense than I do. She was already on top of the situation, revealing her sleek Absol.

"ABSOL!" the unlucky creature screeched at the bickering animals. There was quite a bit of tossing and turning, but a large dust cloud blanketed the area. As it cleared, I noticed Abby had Jasper pinned under a webbed foot while Baltoy was coming directly at-

"Might wanna move," Amonea suggested.

That was one of the best suggestions I've heard. For the third tome that day, I dove to the ground opposite the group. I hit the ground with a dull thud, resulting in a slight ache making its way through my body. "I'm not even a Pokemon and I'm the one battling?" I heaved myself into a sitting position, scouting out the rampaging Baltoy. "Please? Can I just pass? Can't we go anywhere without some sort of trouble heading my way?"
Old 10-05-2009, 12:28 AM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: Okay

IC:

The Baltoy passed the sitting man, screeching as it went. "Nice, Abby," I said and Abby ran over to me, her large paws stirring up dirt each time they came down. Like a small, pretty, white and black tank. Rubbing large velvet black ears against my skin, I smiled, gently petting her. "Good work, ready to come back?" I asked her. She nodded. Retrieving my Pokeball, I pulled her back into with a flash of black light.

I then looked at poor Seq, sitting upon the ground and complaining about the rash Pokemon. "Can't help you there, dear," I commented, offering my hand to him. After he was up and about, I began to walk again. The cool day grew a little cooler as dark gray clouds passed overhead. I sniffed. Was it me, or was the air more damp?

My question was answered soon as I heard a peal of distant thunder. "Drat," I muttered. Turning to ask Seq if he wanted to dash across the valley--we were heading south, straight down the middle--and to a cave, I stopped mid-sentence. A bright yellow, shiny thing was sticking out of a bush, a few feet from Seq's feet.

Walking past the young trainer, I stooped, looking more carefully at it. It resembled a bell, but I knew of Pokemon that would pretend to be objects in order to hide themselves. My idea was correct. With a gasp, I jerked backs slightly as two small blue eyes opened on the bell. The little gold things on its head moved slightly as it came forward, looking curiously up at me and Seq. Its body consisted of two long red and white striped legs, with little toes wiggling about in happiness, or excitement.

"Chingling," I said quietly. As if in response, the bright Pokemon raised itself up in the air, its feet now dangling a foot from the ground.

----
Chingling

Area effects: Path is partly blocked; cloudy

Total Money: $29,000.--let me know if this changes

Pokemon;

Pokemon encountered: Mismagius, Poochyena, Baltoy, Chingling
Pokemon battles:
Old 10-05-2009, 03:18 AM
Sequentio Offline

OOC; Well, now it's up to 51,800. (Whenever my Mart purchase is approved).

IC;

The Baltoy made a loud screech as it passed right on by. I had made a dramatic jump in vain. I rolled over onto my back so I could lean forward and assume a sitting position. It was then I had begun to complain more about the rampaging Pokemon, even if it had been chased off by Abby.

"Can't help you there, dear," Amonea said, offering her hand to me.

I groaned and took her hand. As I stood, a loud rumble of thunder echoed through the valley. Dark clouds were gathering at a rapid pace, hovering above the nearby cave. I was about to suggest we look for cover when the Ranger glanced down at my feet. I too, looked and saw a small bell, wrapped in a multicolored scarf.

"Chingling..." Amonea whispered, looking to the odd Pokemon.

I smiled. It was this sort of Pokemon I was looking for. "I want this one. My friend Ana used to have one... This little Pokemon here would be a delightful reminder of her." With a flick of my wrist, I pulled out the first Pokemon I had captured.

In a dazzling display of lights, a lilac sheep appeared from nothing.

"Hello Morgan," I smiled.

"Amph," he said, returning the polite smile. A wicked grin flashed on his face when a second rumble came forth. This was the perfect battle for him.

"Let's start this off right, eh pal? Try a Thunder Wave!"

Morgan's beady eyes grew twice their original size. A heavy tail reached to the sky as both arms raised to welcome in the weather. The murky blue gem on his tail began to glow as static filled the air.

I shuddered, feeling the electricity become as heavy as fog, allowing my hair to stand up on end.

Small sparks lit up in rings around the stripped tail, crackling in anger. With a swish of his massive tail, the jolt flew at the levitating Chingling.
Old 10-05-2009, 07:07 AM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: Alrighty! I was wondering how many 'mons we were gonna pass until the preferred one came up :) Nice touch on giving a reason for why you wanted Chingling, besides it being beautiful and all. BTW, gender of Chingling?

IC:

I blinked slightly, the burning light that came from the violet sheep-like Pokemon blinding me. He let out a small yell, turning his attention on the Chingling. Gritting my teeth, I could just see his tail glow a bright golden color as he charged up for a Thunder Wave. Swinging his mighty tail around, the Ampharos let loose the sheet of white-yellow light.

The bell that was Chingling tried to dodge the attack, throwing itself to the left, but Morgan was too fast for it. The sheet of lightnings struck Chingling, causing the poor Pokemon to fall to the ground in a slump. But the attack hadn't totally paralyzed the vivid Pokemon.

With a cry of anger and pain, it looked up at Seq and Morgan, tears flowing down its bright cheeks. In a fit of rage and fear, it opened its mouth, directing the oncoming attack at Ampharos. An orb of light grew in its mouth, its colors constantly changing as I looked at it. It was so relaxing, first blue, than black, now red...

A soft growl from Jasper brought me back to earth just as Chingling's ball of light shot out of its mouth, becoming a stream of rainbow colored light. It struck Morgan in the face, causing the Pokemon to fall back. As I looked Morgan over, it seemed he wasn't really hurt that bad, but his eyes seemed slightly out of focus.

----

Chingling [PAR] 100%
Attack used: Confusion

vs.

Pokemon: Ampharos. {In combat} [Slightly confused] 90.10%

Area effects: Path is partly blocked; cloudy

Total Money: $51,800.--let me know if this changes

Pokemon;

Pokemon: Ampharos. {Out of ball} 90.10%

Pokemon encountered: Mismagius, Poochyena, Baltoy, Chingling
Pokemon battles: Chingling vs. Ampharos

OOC: Sorry for the short, not very descriptive post. REALLY tired right now.
Old 10-05-2009, 07:46 AM
Sequentio Offline

OOC; Sorry. I was waiting until a mon perked my interest. I've wanted a Chimecho, so Chingling is a wonderful surprise. Also, down to 41,800 (I put Pikachu in Daycare for Surf and Fly. *laughs*)
And a female Chingling, please.

IC;

I watched the flurry of attacks between the two Pokemon on the field. Morgan had unleashed a very powerful Thunder Wave which struck Chingling with an unrelenting fury. The poor bell began to cry, swaying over the gentle grass. She opened her mouth, revealing a light orb of varied colors. They changed with a slow pace before erupting through a small mouth and pelting the sheep in the face.

Morgan seemed a bit dazed from the whole experience.

"Come on, Morgan! I know you're better than that. You're serious and structured. Use that concentration you've grown up with and focus, right? Give that little Chingling a startle with a Signal Beam! Just be careful not to knock it out, okay? She's little." I clenched my fists in determination. This was one Pokemon I was determined to get.

The shiny Ampharos shook his head, glaring at his opponent. The light blue gem on Morgan's forehead glowed a mix of green and fuchsia as his mouth opened to let loose the attack. Bright squares and other geometric shapes lit up like neon lights. They combined in a long arch, aiming towards the angry bell. I only hoped the attack wouldn't backfire and return to Morgan with a smack.