Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 10-04-2009, 07:44 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Metallic Houndoom

Fighting fire with fire, eh? One of the oldest cliches in the book, granted, but most of the time it wasn't literal.

Gliscor leapt for Ampharos as his wide jaws gaped open and blazing fire snapped to life around his pointy fangs. Those same fangs chomped down on Ampharos a moment later, and the result was instantaneous. The inside of Gliscor's mouth wasn't protected from the fire around Ampharos' paw, and Ampharos wasn't protected from Gliscor's fangs. Both Pokemon recoiled from one another with cries of pain; Gliscor, because the inside of his jaws had been scorched, and Ampharos, because of the fangs that had dug into its paw.

Gliscor landed on his tail and rubbed at his lips, tears of pain prickling his eyes. He was Brave, but that didn't mean he couldn't feel the hurt. I felt bad for him, watching as he shouldered the pain and refocused on the battle. He lowered his pincers from his face and blinked away his tears, trying his best to ignore the Burn he'd gotten. I doubted any of his biting attacks would be very effective now and hoped Zack would realize that.

Ampharos, on the other hand, still hadn't recovered from the bite to its paw. As I watched, drops of bright red blood welled from the four bites. The electric sheep bleated and danced around, waving its injured paw through the air with hurtful little cries. Every so often a stray tendril of electricity jumped from it, so I moved back a bit more and sighed. I wanted to rush over and help the poor thing, but it wasn't in any immediate danger and in fact, I'd only be putting myself in trouble by trying to get close to it.

After a few seconds, the sheep focused on Gliscor and held its hurt paw close to its chest. Malice and fear glittered in the Pokemon's tear-blurred eyes, and it raised its good paw to the gem on its forehead. I knew what was coming a second before it happened; colorless power erupted from the pink-red jewel in a concentrated beam. The Power Gem was flying for Gliscor's face, and I figured Ampharos was attempting to strike the bat-scorpion's burn to cause more damage.

Meanwhile, Pikachu and Pachirisu seemed hesitant to get involved with the battle again. When Zack asked one of them to use Thunder Wave, the two exchanged nervous glances before scooting behind the young man's legs. I couldn't blame them, after getting blasted like they'd been by Ampharos' earlier Discharge. The two Pokemon clearly liked Zack, but apparently their wild instincts told them to like themselves more at the moment.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

-Brave Male Gliscor: 75.63% [BRN, Attack halved]
-? ? Ampharos: 39.32% <Power Gem>

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Zack
Money: 750

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 8

Pokemon Stats:
-Gentle Genderless Porygon-Z (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Thunder, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Hidden Power (Steel)) <Adaptability Ability>
84.49%

-Brave Male Gliscor (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Stone Edge) <Hyper Cutter Ability> [Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle]
75.63% [BURN]

-Hasty Male Weavile (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: X-Scissor, Surf) <Pressure Ability>
100%

Total Items: 2 Mega Puffins, 5 Max Potions, 9 Hyper Balls, Digital Camera

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Electrike {Encounter 1}
Grimer {Encounter 2}
Koffing {Encounter 3}
Pachirisu {Encounter 4}
Pikachu {Encounter 5}
Luxray {Encounter 6}
Ampharos {Encounter 7}

Total Captured Pokemon: Rash Male Electrike

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-12-2009 at 07:37 PM.
Old 10-06-2009, 03:51 PM
Metallic Houndoom Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Metallic Houndoom

Gliscor and Ampharos recoiled and flew backwards. The inside of Gliscor's mouth had been burnt so I knew I needed to end this soon. Pachirisu and Pikachu hid behind my leg. "It's okay, I didn't expect you to get involved," I said smiling. Suddenly, Ampharos' gem began to glow and released a multicoloured beam of power towards Gliscor.

"Quick Gliscor, dodge and use Night Slash." Gliscor raised its pincers ready to attack. It bounded off its tail, to dodge the attack, but I couldn't be certain whether my plan would work. "I know you can do it Gliscor," I yelled encouragingly.

Credit to EmBreon
Old 10-06-2009, 07:34 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

OOC: Remember to describe what it is your Pokemon is doing. Did Gliscor leap from the ground in determination, or was it moving slowly because of its Burn? How does Night Slash appear? How is Gliscor trying to dodge the attack? The more effort you give, the more you'll get in return ^^.

=====

IC: Gliscor jumped to obey Zack's command, but he was somewhat distracted by the pain in his mouth. As a result, his dodge didn't go over so well, and his left wing was clipped by Ampharos' Power Gem. Trying to ignore the pain in his wing as well as his jaws, Gliscor continued to drive forward, raising his right pincer as dark, gooey energy began to coalesce around it. Then the Gliscor snapped his pincer open and threw it at Ampharos.

The electric sheep bleated in surprise; it'd clearly been expecting Gliscor to be unable to attack this round. In its desperation to get out of the range of the attack, the sheep stumbled backwards so quickly its own tail tripped it up. The Pokemon sprawled on its back, which actually worked to its advantage; instead of taking Gliscor's Night Slash to the gut, the sheep took a shallow blow to its right leg. Still, the force of the attack was enough to open a long scratch on the sheep's limb, and it bleated loudly in pain as a few drops of blood appeared on its woolly coat.

Gliscor landed in a heap not far from the sheep, wincing when his bottom jaw smacked hard into the floor. Heck, I winced, too. As the bat-scorpion lay stunned, Ampharos scrambled to its feet and scooted away, limping slightly. When it had about two yards of space between it and Gliscor, it turned around and raised its tail high in the air. The orb at the tip started pulsing, first with soft white light which quickly changed to a bright lime green color. Then the sphere glowed that color for a second, before a blast of light exploded from it. The sheet gathered into a beam of screeching energy that flew for Gliscor's head.

"That's one impressive Signal Beam," I said to myself. Databyte beeped in agreement, and the battle before us raged on.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

-Brave Male Gliscor: 53.20% [BRN, Attack halved]
-? ? Ampharos: 29.68% <Signal Beam>

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 8

Pokemon Stats:
-Gentle Genderless Porygon-Z (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Thunder, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Hidden Power (Steel)) <Adaptability Ability>
84.49%

-Brave Male Gliscor (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Stone Edge) <Hyper Cutter Ability> [Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle]
53.20% [BURN

100%

Electrike {Encounter 1}
Grimer {Encounter 2}
Koffing {Encounter 3}
Pachirisu {Encounter 4}
Pikachu {Encounter 5}
Luxray {Encounter 6}
Ampharos {Encounter 7}

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-12-2009 at 07:36 PM.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:21 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

The Power Gem was headed straight towards Gliscor. I knew I had to act quicker this time. "Quick use quick attack to the side to dodge then use your tail to rebound off the wall towards Ampharos. Then use X-Scissor as you connect.

Gliscor was obviously in pain from the signal beam but was trying to be brave and hid it. Gliscor's Pincers shone, as if they were magically sharpening. It cried out in determination as a white light engulfed its purple body. I could tell that it was trying to ignore the burn and the pain from the previous attacks. It lifted its tail of the ground and shot towards the wall. It was ready to do a front flip and use its tail to spring off. It crossed its arms ready to unleash the X-scissor also. I could see that Gliscor was trying its hardest to move out of the way. The blow could deal quite a bit of damage if it connected.

OOC: Btw, in your last post you put PZ as in battle and gave it Gliscor's % XD

Credit to EmBreon
Old 10-07-2009, 02:15 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

OOC: Oh shizz XD. Also, sorry for the confusion, but Amphy used Signal Beam last turn and Power Gem before that. I forgot to edit Amphy's attack in my last post.

=====

IC: It seemed things would be ending soon, one way or the other. I could tell by how it was slowing down that Ampharos was getting tired. After using that Signal Beam, the Pokemon drooped a little and let its tail fall limply to the floor. It was distracted by its fatigue, not bothering to turn and see how its last attack played out.

Gliscor gathered himself with a wince of pain, carrying out his orders to the best of his ability. With a burst of strength and speed, the Gliscor managed to dart to the right. He then slapped his tail against the wall and used it as a springboard, shoving himself towards Ampharos as his pincers shone with built-up energy. Performing a front flip to give his attack momentum and strength, the bat-scorpion flew through the air and lashed out with both pincers.

Ampharos, either sensing the attack or finally ready to get on with the battle, shifted to one side as it turned to face its foe. The electric sheep bleated in alarm and fear when it saw Gliscor hurtling towards it. Panicking, it did the only thing it could think of at the moment; it jerked its head back, then wrenched it forward in a makeshift headbutt. The sheep's forehead collided with the top of Gliscor's head just as the bat-scorpion's pincers rammed into the sheep's stomach. Both Pokemon were tossed from each other by the force of their opponent's attacks; Gliscor hit his back on the floor, and Ampharos bounced off the wall before sliding to the ground in a dazed heap.

I glanced back and forth between the two Pokemon, wondering who would recover first and how the next round would end.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

-Brave Male Gliscor: 35.80% [BRN, Attack halved]
-? ? Ampharos: 10.15% <Dazed, not attacking>

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 8

Pokemon Stats:
84.49%%

35.80% [BURN]

100%

Electrike {Encounter 1}
Grimer {Encounter 2}
Koffing {Encounter 3}
Pachirisu {Encounter 4}
Pikachu {Encounter 5}
Luxray {Encounter 6}
Ampharos {Encounter 7}

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-12-2009 at 07:36 PM.
Old 10-07-2009, 02:33 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I was thinking what to do. Gliscor and Ampharos were both dazed. I pulled out a Hyper Ball from my pocket. I knew I was taking a chance, as the odds weren't on my side but I thought I might as well try. Before throwing the ball, I wanted to make sure that I could get a decent chance of capturing it. "Go Porygon-Z," I yelled. The Pokemon swiveled and bleeped. It looked around curiously. It noticed Gliscor and Ampharos on the floor and realized what was going on.

"I want you to use Thunder Wave on Ampharos to paralyze it before it gets up." Porygon-Z began swinging its arms around, generating electricity around its body. Sparks began crackling around it and its arms became a yellow blur. It stopped swirling and released the electricity towards the dazed Ampharos in a blinding wave. I hoped that it would reach Ampharos before it woke up. I also launched the Hyper Ball at Ampharos. If the Thunder Wave hit, it would increase my chances of capture, but if Ampharos somehow manages to dodge the Thunder Wave, then at least I will get an attempt. The ball swirled in the air before gravity took its place, and forced it to spiral towards Ampharos.

Credit to EmBreon
Old 10-07-2009, 03:35 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Spiffy. Zack sent out his PZ to hit poor Ampharos with a Thunder Wave, then lobbed a Hyper Ball right afterwards. Ampharos, being an Electric-type, sensed the pulse of electricity coming at it. The sheep's head lifted a bit as it watched the attack, but it was too tired to try and dodge. It gave a feeble bleat instead, which was cut off as it started to spasm once the Thunder Wave it.

The Hyper Ball sucked in the paralyzed sheep a second later, and the Ball fell to the floor with an echoing thud. It rocked weakly from side to side for maybe a second, then fell still. I smiled and nodded, going to clap the young Trainer on the shoulder.

"Well done, Zack!" I complimented. Databyte floated over to the Ball and grasped it between its legs, then came over and offered the Ball to Zack. "Normally those things are a real headache to catch, but you did a good job." I glanced over at the Trainer's Gliscor, who was still lying on his back. "Hmmmm, you might not want to use Gliscor for the rest of your visit. He looks like he's hurting..."

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 8

Pokemon Stats:
-Gentle Genderless Porygon-Z (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Thunder, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Hidden Power (Steel)) <Adaptability Ability> [Currently out of Ball]
84.49%%

-Brave Male Gliscor (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Stone Edge) <Hyper Cutter Ability> [Currently out of Ball]
35.80% [BURN]

100%

Electrike {Encounter 1}
Grimer {Encounter 2}
Koffing {Encounter 3}
Pachirisu {Encounter 4}
Pikachu {Encounter 5}
Luxray {Encounter 6}
Ampharos {Encounter 7}

Total Captured Pokemon:
Rash Male Electrike
Timid Female Ampharos

=====

OOC: Gender for Amphy?

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-12-2009 at 07:35 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 03:36 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

As the ball settled I felt a wave of relief wash over me. I was glad that I didn't have to fight it even more, especially seeing as Gliscor was so weak. The ranger gave me a cheery compliment as her Porygon-Z floated over to me, clutching the ball that contained Ampharos, in between its legs. I accepted the ball and thanked Porygon-Z. "Hmmmm, you might not want to use Gliscor for the rest of your visit. He looks like he's hurting..." the ranger looked over at the injured Pokemon.

I knelt down next to Gliscor and helped it up. "Thanks Gliscor, you did great," I complimented the Pokemon. "Here have this." I pulled out a small vial from my bag. I sprayed Gliscor where it had been injured. "The Max Potion should get you back to full health in no time," I patted its head.

I withdrew my two Pokemon and stood up. "So, where to now?" I asked, eager to catch my third Pokemon. I'll be sure to make the next one a good capture, I thought to myself.

OOC: I'll make Amphy female plz =D

Credit to EmBreon
Old 10-09-2009, 01:07 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Zack sprayed Gliscor with a Max Poiton before recalling both the bat-scorpion and his PZ. He asked where to next, excitement clear in his voice and face. He was raring to go, and I couldn't blame him. After a catch like that, I'd think anyone would be feeling just a little elated.

I chuckled and waved for the Trainer to follow me, and we headed off down the hallway. I explained where we were heading to next as we walked, Pikachu and Pachirisu following behind us.

"We'll check out the main restroom area next. I don't know why, but for some reason certain Pokemon like to hang out there. Sometimes you'll even see a few playing in the toilets. It's mostly the smaller ones, the ones who can hide in them and then jump out to startle anyone who comes in. I'm used to it happening and you're forewarned, but most people get a surprise when they see a Plusle or something come popping up out of a toilet."

We reached the end of the hallway, and I got ready to turn right into the larger hall that would lead to the restroom area. However, I heard a faint, continuous noise to the left and scowled. It sounded like something rolling across the floor. I turned and blanched, just a little, when I saw a red-and-white orb rolling towards us. It came to a rest about a yard away, the white half facing the floor, the red half facing the ceiling. Odd shadows were cast on the Pokemon's smooth surface as beady little black eyes stared at us.

"Vooooollll," the Pokemon drawled, rolling from left to right a few times before coming to a stop again. Its gaze flicked from me to Zack, and a sort of curiosity sparked to life in its eyes. "Torb?"

"A Voltorb," I grumbled under my breath. "With my luck the darn thing will blow up if I so much as breath at it too hard." I glanced back at Zack and nodded to the Pokemon, which was rolling around in a small circle. "Wanna try and catch it? Or should we move on?"

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 7

Pokemon Stats:
84.49%%

-Brave Male Gliscor (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Stone Edge) <Hyper Cutter Ability>
100% [BURN]

100%

Total Items: 2 Mega Puffins, 5 Max Potions, 8 Hyper Balls, Digital Camera

Electrike {Encounter 1}
Grimer {Encounter 2}
Koffing {Encounter 3}
Pachirisu {Encounter 4}
Pikachu {Encounter 5}
Luxray {Encounter 6}
Ampharos {Encounter 7}
Voltorb {Encounter 8}

Total Captured Pokemon:
Rash Male Electrike
Timid Female Ampharos

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-12-2009 at 07:35 PM.
Old 10-09-2009, 02:38 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranitar_Trainer View Post
I saw a red-and-shite orb rolling towards us.
OOC: I loled XD

The Voltorb rolled towards us and looked at us curiously. "I think we should just move on. I don't the best luck either. It'll probably explode just before I try to capture it," I laughed.

Credit to EmBreon
Old 10-09-2009, 03:22 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

OOC: Oo...wow, what a phail typo XD. Oh, btw...you might wanna make your flee posts a little more detailed and longer and such. Just a little advice. Rangers might decide to have your attempt to run fail otherwise.

=====

IC: Zack didn't want to fight the Voltorb, and I couldn't blame him. We started to walk away, but apparently the Pokemon didn't like being ignored. It gave a loud, "TORB!" and I heard the sound of speedy rolling. A second later the Pokemon came to a stop in front of us, looking irritated. Yellow sparks flew from its body, and I hastily put myself between the Pokemon and Zack.

"Now look, don't go getting all upset," I told the Pokemon in a soft, soothing voice. "What Zack really meant was he didn't want to mess with a super-cool Pokemon like you, because, you know, Voltorb are the best Pokemon out there." The praise seemed to please the Voltorb, and it rolled about for a moment. When it stopped, Pikachu trotted over to it and smiled, then launched into a rather long monologue. After nearly five minutes it fell quiet. Voltorb blinked a few times, gave Zack an unreadable look, then suddenly rolled off. I blinked, Pikachu laughed, and Databyte beeped.

"Well, I wonder what you told it," I said to the electric mouse. It just grinned at me and tottered back to Zack, where Pachirisu did a hyper little dance. I shook my head and faced the Trainer I was leading through.

"Well, either way, that was some good luck. I thought for sure that thing would Explode on us! Now, let's move on..." We started off once more, running into no more trouble on the way. About five minutes later we arrived in a large lobby. Across from us was another hallway, and in the middle of the floor was a circle of benches. Water fountains lined the side of the far wall, and on the left and right sides of the room were doorless entryways leading into the bathroom, with mens' on the lefft and ladies' on the right.

"Well, which gender should we take a look at?" I asked Zack, motioning between the two sets of bathrooms.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 7

Pokemon Stats:
84.49%%

-Brave Male Gliscor (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Stone Edge) <Hyper Cutter Ability>
100% [BURN]

100%

Electrike {Encounter 1}
Grimer {Encounter 2}
Koffing {Encounter 3}
Pachirisu {Encounter 4}
Pikachu {Encounter 5}
Luxray {Encounter 6}
Ampharos {Encounter 7}
Voltorb {Encounter 8}

Total Captured Pokemon:
Rash Male Electrike
Timid Female Ampharos

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-12-2009 at 07:34 PM.
Old 10-09-2009, 03:48 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I was surprised that Pikachu got rid of the Voltorb. Who knew how much a wild Pokemon could really help? I smiled at the mouse and gave it a friendly pat on the head. After a short walk we arrived at the bathrooms. "Well, which gender should we take a look at?" she asked me.

"Hmm, how about we check the mens first and then the ladies after." I don't know why, but I just had a good feeling about the mens bathroom. Weird. I stepped slowly into the bathroom being cautious in case I startled any wild Pokemon.

Credit to EmBreon
Old 10-09-2009, 05:18 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

I bobbed my head in an aimless manner, watching Zack slip walk over to one of the doorways. I hurried after him and quickly got in front of him before he could go in too far. Puffing, I shot the Trainer a glance and said in a soft voice, "It's dangerous to go in front of the Ranger. Most Pokemon know better than to attack us, but they might not be so understanding when confronting your average Trainer." I smiled a little and nodded to show I wasn't angry. "Just looking out for your safety, y'know, doing my job and all."

Afterwards, I turned and scooted further in the restroom. I felt weird about going into a mens' bathroom, even though none of them had seen any use in years. Ah well, just that programming, I guess. Women keep to their restrooms and men to theirs, you know.

The bathroom was set lengthwise instead of width wise, and there were three stalls lining the left wall when you turned the corner. Three urinals lined the wall directly when you came in, and there was a large trashcan in the far right corner. Three stand-alone sinks lined the right wall, across from the stalls. The white tile floor was dingy and covered in a fine layer of dust, and one could see the stains of age on the floor beneath it. I motioned for Zack to stay behind me, then waved for Databyte to check the stalls for us. The Porygon-Z silently whirled his arms in acknowledgment, floating around the corner and out of sight. I crept forward and peeked around, watching as the PZ reached the first blue-doored stall. The Pokemon hesitated for just a second, then reached out with an arm and shoved the door open, quickly darting away. After a second the Pokemon shook his head; nothing was in the stall.

That didn't prove to be the case for the second stall. The loud slam of the first stall's door hitting the wall had startled something in the next stall, and the door flew open with another resounding slam. Out of the stall came an adult-sized bipedal Pokemon. It had yellow fur covering its strong body, with black sig-zag stripes all over. A thin tail whipped at the air, and two antennae grew from its forehead. Its ears looked strange, like two spoons sticking from the sides of its head.

The Electabuzz turned to face us and, much to my surprise, stuck its tongue out at us before flipping us the bird! I blinked in shock as the Pokemon cackled, performing a dance that could only be called indecent. I scowled at the thing and faced Zack, shaking my head.

"This thing needs a lesson in manners," I said, and the Electabuzz giggled insanely at my words.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 6

Pokemon Stats:
84.49%%

100% [BURN]

100%

Electrike {Encounter 1}
Grimer {Encounter 2}
Koffing {Encounter 3}
Pachirisu {Encounter 4}
Pikachu {Encounter 5}
Luxray {Encounter 6}
Ampharos {Encounter 7}
Voltorb {Encounter 8}
Electabuzz {Encounter 9}

Total Captured Pokemon:
Rash Male Electrike
Timid Female Ampharos

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-12-2009 at 07:34 PM.
Old 10-10-2009, 06:35 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

The Electabuzz laughed and began to dance tauntingly. I stepped back from the stripy Pokemon and laughed. I'd never seen a Pokemon act like this. Normally Pokemon would either be friendly or attack to defend their territory. This one just, danced. I began laughing, amused by the Electabuzz. I didn't want to catch it, for various reasons.

"I think I'll pass on this one," I said as I caught my breath from laughing. I wasn't sure whether the Electabuzz actually wanted to fight or whether it just wanted to tease us. "So, shall we head for the ladies or check the other cubicles, if you think there are any more Pokemon in them?" I asked.

Credit to EmBreon
Old 10-12-2009, 07:32 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

I snorted and turned my back on the cavorting Electabuzz, who made a rude sound and cackled madly. Databyte dave an indignant beep as it floated back over to join me. I sniffed a little, trying my best not to let Electabuzz's obvious joy irritate me too much. After all, being teased was better than being zapped.

"I bet that mannerless goober's chased off any other Pokemon that might be in here," I replied. "Let's go check one of the other set of restrooms and see what's there." I headed out of the men's restroom, turning the corner...

...And stopped dead in my tracks.

Standing in the middle of the large, open room was a yellow-furred Pokemon whose shoulders would come up to my chest if I were standing next to it. A thick, flowing mane of dark, purple-gray clouds rested against the creature's sleek back. It had black stripes on its legs, sides, and back, like a tiger, and a white belly. Its pale white-gray tail was crooked and had a tip that resembled a spark. Two huge fangs hung down from its top jaw, one on each side, and three long claws grew from each broad paw.

"Raikou..." I gasped, staring in shock at the saber-toothed feline. It seemed to have heard me, because it turned to face me, head cocking slightly to one side. The clouds on its back seemed to puff up, and the Legend suddenly whirled around and started trotting over. I slipped into Ranger mode despite my amazement; easy, loose gait, fur flat, tail in a neutral position, lips over fangs and mouth closed. The Pokemon wasn't giving any signs of hostility, and I supposed it was just curious. Although, I bet it saw people a lot more often than people saw it.

Raikou came to a halt about a yard away, staring down at me with bright eyes that were a dark hazel color. I blinked at the mighty Pokemon, and I could swear the corners of its jaws twitched up in a smile. I blinked again, licking my lips and absently rubbing my hands together.

"This is quite an honor," I said to no one in particular. "Or maybe just really good luck. Or maybe both."

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 5

Pokemon Stats:
84.49%%

100% [BURN]

100%

Electrike {Encounter 1}
Grimer {Encounter 2}
Koffing {Encounter 3}
Pachirisu {Encounter 4}
Pikachu {Encounter 5}
Luxray {Encounter 6}
Ampharos {Encounter 7}
Voltorb {Encounter 8}
Electabuzz {Encounter 9}
Raikou {Encounter 10}

Total Captured Pokemon:
Rash Male Electrike
Timid Female Ampharos

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-14-2009 at 05:15 PM.