Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 09-24-2009, 08:07 PM
ChewyMouse2 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via MSN to ChewyMouse2 Send a message via Skype™ to ChewyMouse2
Default Re: Psychotic Insane Wet Wet tag team tournament! (Now open to everyone)

woah... what's going on here?
Old 09-24-2009, 08:09 PM
The Politoed Hunter Offline
Banned

Default Re: Psychotic Insane Wet Wet tag team tournament! (Now open to everyone)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChewyMouse2 View Post
woah... what's going on here?
It's OK, don't worry about it. :3
Old 09-24-2009, 09:45 PM
Broderick Offline

Send a message via AIM to Broderick Send a message via MSN to Broderick

<3333
I wanna join this so much, but I can never predict what time I have on the computer. ;-;
Old 09-25-2009, 02:58 AM
Dark Abyss Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Dark Abyss Send a message via Yahoo to Dark Abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by broderick View Post
<3333
i wanna join this so much, but i can never predict what time i have on the computer. ;-;
epic fail xd xd xd.

Join my site that can be found here http://pokemonmysidia.com/forum/index.php
Old 09-25-2009, 04:35 AM
Mystery The Fated Offline

Not to start anything, but Very is 100% right. Any clan could have joined so long as they didn't cause conflict. I didn't send challenges to the other clans because they were either inactive, or were in wars. They could have easily joined. And as far as SS goes, from what I read, I got a best wishes if I remember correctly. Not that im trying to discourage people from joining your tournament, it seemed a bit unorthodox to even make a similar tournament and to me looked as though you were trying to cause conflict. I didn't come here to argue or flame just to point out that it looks very bad on your part to do something such as this. True, anyone from my tournment may join this one, but still, the fact remains that it looks fishy on your part and to many such as Very, it seems as if your trying to outdo me for some obscene reason. My conflict with you has passed as far as that matter goes, not to sound negative but our relationship isn't exactly patched up and for me its a matter of conflict when events such as mine are happening and people or groups of people are involved. So in order to keep the peace in my eyes I eliminate the problem. That is why I say you must be accepted, and is my secondary reason for doing things the way I do. Im not trying to cause conflict whether you accept my words or not, but with all respect, I feel that if I must eliminate x to be succesful then by all means I should be allowed to. I feel my reasoning was good enough to do so and I was or am not trying to make conflict to those rejected, but its just a precaution to take especialy since this is my first time hosting a tournament. Also, those interested would either ask or remain silent showing that they do not wish to participate. Sure, that may at first glance seem to cause conflict, but my other reason being the the others were at war or inactive still remained valid. Not to say other clans members can't multi task, but I prefered not strech my luck with my first tournament either. Id only do so if nesserary and what makes it neccessary is someone asking if they're clan can join and being accepted.

You can believe me or call me a liar; but whatever the case that is my rationale behind my decision. I note that I did not post this at first primarily because I saw it as something that might stir conflict and I wanted to see if the matter might be evaded, but it was not so im posting it now. I felt the need to post it here rather than on my thread because this seems like the conflict area and if you wanna solve a problem you go to the source. And in my eyes there is no better source than the meeting place of the so called "unaccepted". I haven't rejected anyone yet. But yes, I hope this explains what im trying to say as vividly as I see it. Best wishes and have a good tounament. Sorry for interupting.
Old 09-25-2009, 06:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery The Apathetic View Post
Not to start anything, but Very is 100% right. Any clan could have joined so long as they didn't cause conflict. I didn't send challenges to the other clans because they were either inactive, or were in wars. They could have easily joined. And as far as SS goes, from what I read, I got a best wishes if I remember correctly. Not that im trying to discourage people from joining your tournament, it seemed a bit unorthodox to even make a similar tournament and to me looked as though you were trying to cause conflict. I didn't come here to argue or flame just to point out that it looks very bad on your part to do something such as this. True, anyone from my tournment may join this one, but still, the fact remains that it looks fishy on your part and to many such as Very, it seems as if your trying to outdo me for some obscene reason. My conflict with you has passed as far as that matter goes, not to sound negative but our relationship isn't exactly patched up and for me its a matter of conflict when events such as mine are happening and people or groups of people are involved. So in order to keep the peace in my eyes I eliminate the problem. That is why I say you must be accepted, and is my secondary reason for doing things the way I do. Im not trying to cause conflict whether you accept my words or not, but with all respect, I feel that if I must eliminate x to be succesful then by all means I should be allowed to. I feel my reasoning was good enough to do so and I was or am not trying to make conflict to those rejected, but its just a precaution to take especialy since this is my first time hosting a tournament. Also, those interested would either ask or remain silent showing that they do not wish to participate. Sure, that may at first glance seem to cause conflict, but my other reason being the the others were at war or inactive still remained valid. Not to say other clans members can't multi task, but I prefered not strech my luck with my first tournament either. Id only do so if nesserary and what makes it neccessary is someone asking if they're clan can join and being accepted.

You can believe me or call me a liar; but whatever the case that is my rationale behind my decision. I note that I did not post this at first primarily because I saw it as something that might stir conflict and I wanted to see if the matter might be evaded, but it was not so im posting it now. I felt the need to post it here rather than on my thread because this seems like the conflict area and if you wanna solve a problem you go to the source. And in my eyes there is no better source than the meeting place of the so called "unaccepted". I haven't rejected anyone yet. But yes, I hope this explains what im trying to say as vividly as I see it. Best wishes and have a good tounament. Sorry for interupting.
I get what you're saying, but the fact is, your tournaments and my tournament are two different kinds. Mine uses teams of three, yours uses teams of two. Mine uses WAR style, yours uses results iirc.

Oh yeah, and I'm not trying to outdo you, just provide everyone with a fair chance. :33333

Last edited by The Politoed Hunter; 09-25-2009 at 06:30 AM.
Old 09-26-2009, 12:52 AM
Limitless Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Limitless Send a message via Yahoo to Limitless Send a message via Skype™ to Limitless

In with SS, and he can choose the third. I don't really care.
Old 09-26-2009, 01:36 AM
Broderick Offline

Send a message via AIM to Broderick Send a message via MSN to Broderick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Abyss View Post
epic fail xd xd xd.
...Okay. What was the relevance of that again?
Old 09-26-2009, 09:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
...Okay. What was the relevance of that again?
There was none, that was just spam.

Thanks for joining, Limitless.
Old 09-27-2009, 01:15 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Got a team here.

Team One
SaviorSephiroth
Limitless
Charizard Michelle

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 09-27-2009, 08:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard Michelle View Post
Got a team here.

Team One
SaviorSephiroth
Limitless
Charizard Michelle
OK, thanks for joining. :3