Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 10-12-2009, 03:02 PM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Sec
Default Re: Individual RP: Sec

Sorry, double post :x

Last edited by Sec; 10-12-2009 at 03:32 PM.
Old 10-12-2009, 03:02 PM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Damn," Hyacinth muttered as he cupped a hand over his mouth and nose. "This is a Poison Gas attack, pay attention, this is dangerous for you too, Sec."

“AUGH!” Sec exclaimed as the smell of the toxic gas caught the inside of his nostrils. “It smells so foul!” he shouted as he almost buckled over from the sickening sting that had arisen in his stomach.

“And it’s poisonous, so you need to get rid of it quickly,” Hyacinth replied sharply. For being surrounded by poisonous gas, Sec thought Hyacinth was being far too calm.

Just then, a flurry of purple bullet flew from behind the cordon of purple smog that was blocking Sec and Hyacinth’s vision. The stream of sludge pellets seemed to go on continuously without stopping, flying right towards Togekiss.

I’ll probably have to hit it to make it stop, Sec thought. Or just make it stop moving… “Togekiss, dive down to avoid the barrage and breath a Yawn cloud in Grimer’s direction!"

Obeying its orders, Togekiss twirled through the air elegantly, curling her wings in and fluffing them back out at least twice each second to majestically glide through the air. Each flap of her wings pushed a little bit of poisonous gas out of the air, keeping the poison away from her. As she spun around the stream of poisonous pebbles that were flowing throughout the air in her direction, she sucked in large breath of air; and with a loud whistle, puffed out a large white, with a slightly yellowish tint, cloud of drowsiness that was floating quickly in Grimer’s direction.

“Good, now use Ancient Power, girl!” Sec shouted enthusiastically from across the room. He was hoping desperately that the Yawn would hit so that he could turn the battle around.

Togekiss slowed her majestic ride to a speed where she could not only dodge, but try to focus as well. Her eyes glowed a faint ethereal blue as she stared off in Grimer’s direction. Silently, she summoned a surprise attack behind the ball of poisonous sludge.

Grimer continued pelting inaccurate balls of toxic waste at Togekiss as the mystical bird called upon her attack. Small bits of rock began to crumple away from the edges of the hole in the wall behind Grimer and began to glow with a cerulean aura and float in the air around the disgusting Pokemon. Grimer glanced upwards, ceasing fire, when the light caught its attention. The Pokemon was just in time to see a large ring of glowing floating rocks surrounding it, ready to fall at the order of Sec.

“Now!”

Last edited by Sec; 10-12-2009 at 03:06 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:02 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

OoC: sorry for the extreme lateness, it's just... I haven't felt like it lately.
And you could've just deleted the second post, y'know.

The Happiness Pokemon dove left and right to avoid the sludge pellets, when her trainer then ordered her to dive down and use Yawn at Grimer's general area, as she complied.

She opened her big mouth, inhaling chunks of air around her like a vacuum, and then puffed out like the Big Bad Wolf, pink blobs of lazy drowsiness flying out and covering the space between the two Pokemon somewhat quickly- only, not really. It's just you couldn't really pinpoint exactly what kind of speed it was.

The sludge pile Pokemon didn't stand idle either. Unlike Togekiss' eyes that couldn't penetrate the thick fog, the Poison Pokemon sight was especially good at this, so that right after the opponent flew down, it quickly readjusted its aim, and caught up with Togekiss just as she was launching the Yawn- out of luck, one of the bullets hit the flying Pokemon right in the mouth, and she started sputtering, trying to get rid of the nasty attack as various other pellets flew past her, some hitting as well since she couldn't very well hit in the coughing fit.

When her trainer ordered an Ancientpower attack, she shaped up and started flying round, focusing up trying to pick up the waves coming from the rocks as mystical energy envelopped whatever debris it could, only to then fly inside the smoke cloud, even less accurate than the Sludge Bomb- than, at least, made up for it by throwing much more.

Grimer wasn't really interested in that attack- either it didn't see it coming, or preferred to keep attacking Togekiss as it had the chance.

Both attacks seemed to have an effect, although it clearly wasn't very visible on Grimer as the Pokemon was hidden.

Apparently, though, it decided it had enough of hide-and-seek, and quickly absorbed back into its body the steaming poison cloud around itself, inflating as it did so. Looking at Togekiss, it sent a potentially challenging glare as it readied its next move.

"This could be just as bad as it was before it did that..." commented the ranger.

Area: Semi-lit corridor, but still quite dark. No other effect in play, but it's starting to smell. There's a door. It's locked. There's a hole in the wall behind Grimer, and also a light switch.

Encounter #2
Grimer (??/??/??) 53% (Minimized) ]Gunk Shot[

Trainer stats:
Name: Sec

Total Items: x4 Park Balls ; x5 Super Balls ; x2 Max Potions ; x2 Full Heal

Pokemon Stats

Male Hardy Marowak (Lightning Rod) 100%
Extra Moves: TM Swords Dance, TM Earthquake

Female Calm Togekiss (Serene Grace) 60.44%
Extra Moves:

Previous Encounters:
#1: Elekid - Fainted

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 10-20-2009, 12:53 AM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: Sorry this took so long, busy busy busy X_X

Grimer opened its mouth wide and inhaled deeply, sucking all of the poisonous gas back into its body like a vacuum pulling up dust. As the clump of poisonous muck absorbed the toxic fumes back into its body it expanded a slight bit.

Well at least it’s bigger than before… Hopefully my attacks will hit a little more often now… Sec thought, though he was still doubtful. Togekiss seemed to be getting worn out. “How’re you doing, girl?” Sec shouted from across the room. He didn’t want to overwork the pearly egg shaped Pokemon, Marowak could take over for awhile while if she wasn’t feeling well.

The tri-crested white bird knew that its trainer wasn’t about to believe that she was fine, she was exhausted, but she was determined to defeat her foe. I mean, look at it. It was a fuming pile of smelly gunk. There was no way a piece of junk like that was going to take down a majestic being like her. Therefore, while she would normally be against doing so, she let out a fake enthusiastic chirp to lie to her trainer about her condition.

However, Sec knew better. I’m not going to believe that for a second he thought. “Well just in case, use Wish, Togekiss!”

Togekiss twisted into the air acrobatically and pulled her triangular wings in close to her body. With a chirp and another spin she thrust her wings out into the air and glistening white sparkles surrounded her, floating, as if gravity couldn’t touch them, in the air around her.

“Good girl!” Sec shouted to his Pokemon, hoping that the red and blue spotted fairy would get a boost from the encouragement. “Now let’s do some damage! Hit it with a quick Aura Sphere, we need to distract it until wish takes effect!” Sec yelled to Togekiss, who was glaring at Grimer now. The gunky Pokemon had sent a challenging stare her way and was now preparing another poisonous barrage.

As Grimer fire a large Gunk Shot her way, Togekiss majestically spiraled through the air, trying to maneuver her way around the blast of poisonous ball of junky sludge that was flying her way. As Togekiss avoided her foe’s blasts she managed to shoot off two Aura Spheres between her acrobatic flips. The tips of the cream colored Pokemon’s triangular wings shined a mysterious glittering cyan as she charged her blast. The egg Pokemon swung her wings through the now poison-free air and shot two glowing spheres of otherworldly energy at her foe, and continued to fly calmly as she waited for her blasts to strike.
Old 10-26-2009, 07:24 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

OoC: sorry if i took it THIS slow... i've been kind of busy.

Sec, quite smartly, knew his Pokemon wasn't feeling as good as she let out. “Well just in case, use Wish, Togekiss!” he ordered, and the flying Pokemon obeyed.

She spiraled through the air as Grimer finished preparing its poisonous smelly attack, shiny sparkles adrift in the air, lighting the room to boot, slowly condensating into a more powerful haze, capable of energizing the huge bird...

Too bad it'd take a while, and she still had to avoid her opponent's attacks. Swerving in mid-air, she was ordered from her trainer to follow up with a serie of Aura Spheres to keep the sludge pile busy until the wish took effect. and Togekiss went to rule the world

The tips of her wings glowing a eeire hue as energy was channelled in them, she kept moving to make it harder for her opponent to aim, and when she was ready, she stopped for a split second, joining her wings to shape she energy spheres.

Too bad that was when Grimer decided to fire its attack. A giga-sized mass of poisonous stuff was shot from the Pokemon's mouth, flying towards the Happiness Pokemon as she launched the Aura Spheres.

The two attacks collided, but contrary to what one would expect, they didn't explode. Merely, the first Aura sphere made a huge hole inside the sludge as the second passed through safely, and then the both attacks continued in their paths, hitting- albeit weakened.

Grimer was splattered on the wall when the attack connected, and Togekiss was sent back flying a little when the poison collided, but both were otherwise fine. The Grimer locked its sight onto the flying Pokemon before she could get back into her senses, and started to wave its arm in circles.

"I think it's gonna try to use Disable- that's not too good," Hyacinth commented.

Area: Half-lit corridor thanks to Wish. Getting smellier. There's a door. It's locked. There's a hole in the wall behind Grimer, and also a light switch.

Encounter #2
Grimer (??/??/??) 35.77% (Minimized) ]Disable[

Trainer stats:

Pokemon Stats

Female Calm Togekiss (Serene Grace) 46.21%
Extra Moves:

Previous Encounters:

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 10-29-2009, 04:43 AM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"I think it's gonna try to use Disable- that's not too good," Hyacinth said as Grimer began flailing its arms in circles, preparing an attack.

Crap, Sec thought. Aura Sphere is my best move for slowly whittling Grimer’s health away without killing it. If it gets disabled I’ll really be in a tight spot…

“Alright, girl, here’s what we’re gonna do!” Taylor called out to his magical acrobatic fairy, who was intently glaring at Grimer, waiting for its attack. “You’ve gotta use Yawn, and do it quickly! Avoid his attacks at all cost and try as hard as you can to hit him!”

At least this way I shouldn’t take such a loss, Sec thought. If I miss then disable will cancel out yawn, which isn’t an incredibly important move for me anyways right now; if I’m lucky and I hit then Grimer will fall asleep and I can catch it. My only problem would be if it can disable me before the yawn and then it still misses…

Togekiss rose into the air, its blue and red spotted body glimmering with the shine of the sparkles that surrounded its pearly white body. “KISS!” the fair shouted, as she opened her massive gaping mouth to take in air. Togekiss sucked in puffs of the air around her until you could see her chest bulging from the oxygen that filled her. Slowly, she allowed the top of her maw to open wide as she released a puffy cloud of lazy energy which floated gently, yet hurriedly, towards the pile of sludge that sat next to the wall across the room.

“Good girl!” Sec cried out, encouraging his Pokemon as the pink clouds of sleep drifted in Grimer’s direction. “Now I want you to use Ancient Power, but don’t hit Grimer! Drop the rocks right around him so that he can’t avoid the clouds!”

Togekiss’s eyes glowed a mysterious violet-like blue as she glared down at the floor in front of Grimer. Without any warning for the sludgey purple Pokemon, the ground in front of it shattered and up rose three large stones, each was glowing the same violet blue that Togekiss’s eyes were. “TOGE!” The happiness Pokemon shouted as she attempted to drop the stones just around Grimer and block its movements, just as her trainer had ordered.

Sec watched as Togekiss attempted to carry out another one of his plans. If this worked, Grimer would be trapped and there would be no way for it to avoid Togekiss’s yawn clouds that were still slowly but steadily drifting towards the pile of mucky lavender goop.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:03 AM
DarkGardevoir Offline

OoC: you know, you shouldn't think only taking into account the games- Disable doesn't block moves in the anime, and that's what we take into account here.

Foreseeing bad things happening, Sec thought to try something else than his usual shoot-it-until-it-stops-moving. He ordered his Togekiss to try and avoid the Disable attack, while sending back a Yawn- hopefully putting the sludge pile to sleep.

The happiness Pokemon dove acrobatically for a little, as Grimer's poisonous arm began glowing blue, sign that the attack was about to take effect.

Togekiss stopped for a moment, taking in a large breath and then, huffing and puffing, lazy bubbles of pink drowsiness came out, floating towards the Poison Pokemon- right as it pointed its arm at Togekiss, and a laser-pointer like blue light briefly connected the two, taking advantage of Togekiss having to stop to aim.

The flying Pokemon was left paralyzed in the air as the blue thread connected the two, only briefly though as, not being able to keep propelling herself, she quickly fell down with a thud, unable to do anything.

That was how Disable worked- as long as the user kept focus, the opponent was prohibited every movement. Too bad it was far too easy to distract someone.

Struggling on the ground, despite being still, Togekiss waited her attack to hit- it was unlikely of Grimer to dodge now- in fact, it couldn't. The pink bubble popped right in its face and, although it seemed to suffer no short-term effect as of yet, something was bound to happen.

Meanwhile, taking advantage of the fact its opponent couldn't move and was still on the ground, Grimer started bubbling up inside, preparing to hurl its next attack.

Area: Half-lit corridor thanks to Wish. Getting smellier. There's a door. It's locked. There's a hole in the wall behind Grimer, and also a light switch.

Encounter #2
Grimer (??/??/??) 35.77% (Minimized) (Drowsy) ]Sludge[

Trainer stats:

Pokemon Stats

~Female Calm Togekiss (Serene Grace) 39.10%
Extra Moves:

Previous Encounters:

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
Old 11-17-2009, 03:10 AM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: Ah, I haven’t watched the anime in years, so that’d be why I didn’t know that. Very sorry this took so long :/

IC:
Sec watched as his still sparkling fairy Pokemon slowly drifted the ground and hit it with a thud, causing a bit of dust on the ground to puff up in a ripple. I didn’t know that that is how Disable works… Sec thought, trying to decide on a way to unfreeze his immobile flying egg Pokemon.

Togekiss lied lifelessly on the ground, though she was very much alive. She struggled to break through the hold on her large egg shaped body; but it was to no avail. Unless Sec could distract Grimer somehow she was stuck in place until her successful Yawn attack took effect; until one of the two happened she was a sitting duck for Grimer’s upcoming attack.

Across the room, Grimer’s skin began bubbling and leaking purple oozing slime. Sec could easily recognize that they were about to be hit by more of Grimer’s toxic sludge. That’s it! Sec thought as an idea finally came to mind to distract the bubbling pool of slime and break Disable’s paralyzing bond. He quickly jogged towards the wall between Hyacinth and himself, where he had flung the sludge Grimer had hit his pants with earlier on in the battle. Luckily for Sec, the ball of slime was still laying near the base of the wall, fizzing and bubbling. Sec picked up the pile of goop, the slime ran between his fingers and sent tingling pulses running up and down his spine for the entire duration which he held it. “Let’s try this!” Sec shouted as he tosses the pile of Sludge across the room; not at Grimer, but at the wall several feet away from the toxic Pokemon.

“I read once that Grimer and Muk eat waste and sludge,” Sec informed Hyacinth. “If we’re lucky, it might see the sludge as food and go after it! If that happens I need to you to run over and hit that light switch since it won’t be blocked anymore, ok?” Sec asked of his Ranger. “And while you do that, I’m going to prepare to capture this thing..."

Last edited by Sec; 11-17-2009 at 03:12 AM.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:16 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

OoC: you do realize that earlier you tried to shake off the sludge as it was corroding your clothes, right? Also, you could use Disable to block a move, but that wasn't the way I saw it happening. Just saying. Also, sorry for the lateness, I just can't keep up with 3 RPs and all the other stuff >.<

Sec racked his brain trying to find a way to distract Grimer from launching his Sludge attack, which could've proven fatal for his Togekiss... Think think think, he likely found a solution, albeit a risky one.

He quickly ran across the room, where the result of a previous Sludge had splattered, and tried to pick up some. "I read once that Grimed and Muk eat sludge," he clarified. "So if we're lucky this will distract it long enough for Yawn to take effect."

He curled the nasty stuff into a ball right as it started becoming rather uncomfortable into his hands, as if it was grazing his skin... it couldn't have been though, could it? Anyway, he fastened the ball and slung it sideways, hoping to attract Grimer attention.

Somehow, the particular flavour of rancid stuff and spoiled food did catch the Grimer's attention, despite not being visibly different from its own smell... who knows. The thing cast a glance as the ball splattered on another wall making a rather artistic stain, which elected a round of applause from the sludge Pokemon.

It didn't really work the way the trainer had intended, but it still did work.

The light haze surrounding Togekiss was steadily absorbed back into her body as the Flying Pokemon clumsy tried to take flight again, renewed by the Wish.

Area: Darker than earlier, since now it's night. There is little light left, all the other stuff as earlier.

Encounter #2
Grimer (??/??/??) 35.77% (Minimized) (Drowsy) ]distracted[

Trainer stats:

Pokemon Stats

~Female Calm Togekiss (Serene Grace) 89.10%
Extra Moves:

Previous Encounters:

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:

Last edited by DarkGardevoir; 12-01-2009 at 06:28 PM.
Old 12-06-2009, 02:06 PM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: Sorry I took so long with this, the fourth was my anniversary and the fifth was my birthday so I was a little busy :/ Also sorry that this is so short, I just couldn't think of anything to do except try to shave a bit more damage off and wait for Yawn to take effect :]

Grimer stared off at the dark ooze design on the wall, fascinated not only by its shape, but by the odor it gave off.

‘Perfect!” Sec said as Togekiss once again took flight, giving the trainer a fighting chance once again. “It’s so dark in here without Wish’s light… I think our only chance to weaken it enough for a capture is to use Aura Sphere, since it’s weak against Grimer and can’t miss… So, Togekiss, Aura Sphere that putrid puddle of sludge!”

Togekiss, no longer Disabled and newly revitalized thanks to Wish, rose high into the air to toss one more Aura Sphere at Grimer before it fell asleep. The rancid Pokemon was looking increasingly drowsy and seemed as though it could fall asleep at any moment. Togekiss pulled her oddly shaped wings back and once again, they began to glow with a sparkling blue light. An ethereal ball of energy flew through the air as the egg-shaped Pokemon thrust her wings forward, as if to throw the energy from her body.

One more hit… that’s all we need before yawn takes effect for this capture… Sec thought, as he watched Togekiss’s attack soar towards the distracted sludge Pokemon.
Old 12-09-2009, 02:59 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

As Grimer was sidetracked by the sludge flung earlier, Sec thought to give his Pokemon another order to whittle away some more of its energy. Specifically, yet another Aura Sphere.

With a few backflips in midair, just for show of course, Togekiss called forth for yet another time the energy that let her create that particular attack, and joined the tips of her wings to fling forth the energy sphere.

The Grimer turned around just in time to see it coming, but hadn't time to try and dodge the attack, so both of them slammed into the wall, and apparently made Grimer faint- only not really, it was just Yawn taking effect.

Encounter #2
Grimer (??/??/??) 21.91% (Minimized) (Asleep)

Trainer stats:

Pokemon Stats

~Female Calm Togekiss (Serene Grace) 89.10%
Extra Moves:

Previous Encounters:

OoC: i really can't think of anything to do now, this was pretty uninspiring.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:

Last edited by DarkGardevoir; 12-09-2009 at 03:02 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:34 PM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: Sorry :/ I couldn’t think of anything to do because I needed to stall a turn and didn’t just wanna say “Sec waited.” By the way, is there any set description for park balls or can I just make something up? I wanted to describe the ball here but didn’t know what to say :x

IC:
Watching Grimer fall into a deep sleep Togekiss fluttered back to its trainer’s side. She let out a loud, high-pitched chirp as her feet touched the ground and she folded her triangular wings to her sides. She looked up at her trainer with sparkling eyes, looking for a sign of praise and approval.

“Nice job Togekiss!” Sec said, giving the red and blue spotted bird a quick stroke on the top of her head. “I think this is our chance!” Sec said to the nearby egg Pokemon. He pulled a Park Ball from his pocket and gripped it firmly as he took a lunging step towards the sleeping toxic Pokemon. With sweat dripping down his brow out of nervousness, Sec tossed the Pokeball at Grimer and watched as it soared towards the immobile Pokemon. Then Trainer, Ranger, and Pokemon waited for the ball to connect with the Pokemon and finally capture it after the long battle.
Old 12-10-2009, 04:02 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun

Sec wasn't having much luck since, due to Grimer's minimize, the Parkball just went pass Grimer and hit the wall.

Grimer was completely oblivious to all of this since it was asleep. Suddenly, to everyone's surprise, Grimer yawned a bit and let out a cloud of poisonous gas which concealed Grimer. The cloud was slowly spreading through the room.

Meanwhile, a new figure had entered the room being followed closely by a Delcatty. It was a Ranger and, as it was known to a lot of people familiar with the park, a Ranger being followed by a Delcatty could only be Ranger Eli.

Ranger Eli then said to Hyacinth, "Oh, here you are. You expedition seems to have lasted longer than expected since it's night already, so I was sent here to take over for you."

As Ranger Hyacinth left, Eli simply waited for the current battle to be over before introducing himself to Sec. Suddenly, the lights began to flicker and turned back on, but with the lighting in this place, it would most likely be temporarily.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Trainer's stats:

Trainer: Sec

Area Effects: none

Encounters Remaining: 13

Pokemon Stats:
---Hardy Marowak (M/Lightning Rod) 100%
---Calm Togekiss (F/Serene Grace) 89.1%

Total Items: Park Balls x4, Super Balls x5, Max Potions x2, Full Heal x2

Total Captured Pokemon: N/A

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Grimer (?/???) 21.91% (minimized, asleep) [poison gas spreading]

Other Wild Pokemon: ??? Elekid (?/Static)

OOC: Hi Dude! Yup, I'm taking over the RP for ya. Just keep having fun, k? ^^

Last edited by Eraizaa-kun; 12-10-2009 at 04:07 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:15 PM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

“Damn, I missed…” Sec muttered as the Park Ball he had thrown bounced off of the wall behind Grimer, hit the floor, and rolled off into a corner. I guess I’ll have to actually walk over and drop the ball on it…Stupid Minimization… Sec complained in his own head; he didn’t want to seem annoying so he refrained from whining out loud.

Sec took two steps towards the dreaming plash of muck before it cracked its mouth to form a gaping hole in the center of its sludge-composed body. From the crevice leaked a steamy cloud of light violet gas that engulfed Grimer and everything around it as the poison Pokemon let out a deep yawn. The dark purple cluster of intoxicating gas slowly started to sweep across the room.

I can’t let that get to us! We’ll all be poisoned! Sec thought, trying to quickly come up with a plan. At that point Sec started to hear footsteps coming from behind him; at first they were faint, though getting louder, but then a second set up footsteps, these getting quieter. However, Sec had no time to check and see what was going on, not that he could see since it was so dark in the room without the sparkles of Togekiss’s Wish.

Then, as if on cue with Sec’s thoughts, the lights in the room flickered on and illuminated the entire room just enough for Sec to finally be able to see. Looking around, Sec could now see the damage that he had done to the wall behind the sleeping puddle of goop, the locked steel door on that same wall, and the light switch high above the shrunken enemy’s head. What worried Sec the most is that he could now actually see the smoky cloud of Poison Gas gliding towards himself, his Pokemon, and his ranger.

“I have an idea…” Sec announced, grabbing two small balls from his pocket; one of which had the usual crimson-topped coloration of a normal Pokeball, the other having a Green “P” surrounded by solid salmon coloring; the coloration or a Park Ball. “Marowak, help us out!” Sec called as he tossed the normal ball to the ground. The ball cracked open as it touched the floor, releasing a capacious flash of sparkling red light. The light took the form of Sec’s bone wielding Marowak, which immediately gripped its thick bone in an offensive position, as if it was about to lunge at an enemy with a sword.

“Now, Togekiss, use Safeguard on our entire party!” Sec commanded, hoping to set up a barrier between his team and the ever-close Poison Gas.

Togekiss closed its eyes tightly, focusing intently to create an ethereal barrier between its own team and the dangers around them. The egg Pokemon began to glow a montage of colors which constantly changed to give off the illusion of Togekiss being surrounded by some sort of rainbow. With a quick jump into the air and an acrobatic twirl for show, Togekiss flung its eyes back open and let out a loud chirp.

Sec felt a slight tingle before a small glowing bubble appeared around his body. Mostly translucent, the barrier seemed to always give the outside world a tint of some random color which constantly changed, just as Togekiss’s aura had done while she prepared the move. Looking around, Sec could see that Togekiss and Marowak had also sprouted their own magical bubbles of protection and was sure that Ranger Hyacinth, or whoever else was behind them now, had also received one.

With the threat of the Poison Gas attack relieved, Sec had no worries walking directly into the cloud of violet gases that had previously stopped them from coming near Grimer and its surroundings. Sec looked down, Marowak and Togekiss waiting behind him, at the sleeping waste pile that’s fumes had given him such a headache throughout this long battle. “Marowak, we’re gonna hit it hard enough to ensure it won’t leave the ball, alright?” Sec asked, looking over at his waiting, bone-wielding, creature. “Now, False Swipe!” Sec shouted, picking his move carefully to avoid a situation similar to what had happened to Elekid earlier on.

Marowak raised its bone back with its right hand and powerfully swung at the sleeping Grimer, making sure to just graze the Pokemon so that it would leave at least a small bit of life within the dozing Pokemon.

With Grimer hopefully weak enough for the capture, Sec decided to finally attempt to end the battle. Standing directly over the shrunken wild Pokemon, he dropped the Park Ball that he had removed from his pocket earlier and watched as the orange and white orb fell slowly to the ground towards the top of Grimer’s head.

OOC: I think this is the longest RP post I've ever made @_@ It's long enough to be an easiest-level story! xD
Old 12-10-2009, 10:00 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun

OOC: Here I was thinking "Oh no! It's one of those annoying unnecesarily long posts!" But you know what? You did an awesome job there. = )

Now under the protection of that Safeguard, Marowak walked towards the sleeping Grimer and slashed towards it with his Bone Club. However, instead of dealing a deep blow, Marowak stopped the attack as soon as it made contact to only do superficial damage. Grimer seemed annoyed, but it just flipped over and kept sleeping as the poisonous gas vanished.

Making sure not to miss this time, Sec neared Grimer and dropped his Parkball on it. Grimer went right into the Parkball which instantly clicked without even shaking once.

Ranger Eli stepped forward and said, "Congratulations on you capture!"

"Nyah!" added Eli's Delcatty to congratulate.

"I'm Ranger Eli, and this is Nancy, my Delcatty. Hyacinth's shift was over, so, I'll be escorting you the rest of this expedition," Eli added as he smiled.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Trainer's stats:

Trainer: Sec

Area Effects:
---Flickering lights, unused Parkball on the floor

Encounters Remaining: 13

Pokemon Stats:
---Hardy Marowak (M/Lightning Rod) 100%
---Calm Togekiss (F/Serene Grace) 89.1%

Total Items: Park Balls x2, Super Balls x5, Max Potions x2, Full Heal x2

Total Captured Pokemon: Quirky Grimer (?/Sticky Hold)

Current Wild Pokemon: N/A

Other Wild Pokemon: ??? Elekid (?/Static)