Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 09-30-2009, 02:11 AM
Dragoness Offline

Default Individual RP: Iridium

Woods

Crrrrol!

The noise came from a small Bug Pokemon, his eyes wide in pain and fright. He was laying on an old table, getting potions and bandages placed on a deep gash. One of our junior trainers had found him, bringing him in for some quick healing.

"Stop it now! How would Mama Wheedle like it if she saw you acting this way?!" I demanded as I placed a last bandage on his side. The young Wheedle lowered his eyes in shame as his cries quieted. Giving the bug a hug, I carried him outside the small Ranger Outpost, blinking at the bright, warm sunlight. Ignoring the talk of the new trainers, I set him in a small "play pen" of sorts we had made for the young Pokemon who were healing. I smiled faintly as the green bug chirped his thanks.

The smile vanished the moment I entered the outpost. Senior Ranger Jakana was standing beside a teenage boy. Messy brown hair, soft brown eyes and rough jeans fit the description of a typical teen.

"Amonea, this is Iridium. He is to go to the Woods today. Since you're about to go there yourself to release Wheedle, why don't you take him with you?" To be honest it wasn't a real question, just an order hidden as one. Forcing a smile, I took the forms Jakana handed me. I wasn't going to argue--it wasn't that I was scared to, it's just that arguing with tough, strong, old Jakana was a lose-lose situation.

"Come, Mr. Iridium." I grabbed a set of keys for one of the many golf carts the Park had. Taking Iridium through outside, I picked up Wheedle and took him with me, gently placing him in between the boy and myself. Once that was all done, we took off.

"The Park was opened a couple years ago..." I began, doing the age old recital of Park history. Like a tourist guide, I thought scornfully. Wheedle sighed, curling up and napping for the next fifteen minutes of the ride.

Finally, we reached the Wood's outpost. It was an old, tumbled down shack tucked on the outskirts of a deep forest. Dropping off the cart so as not to scare any of the Pokemon with the noise, I put down our information so the Rangers at this outpost knew when we came in. This was important on the off chance we got lost and they needed to form a search party.

Turning on my heel, I brushed a lock of red-violet hair away from my face and looked at Iridum and Wheedle. I had given the boy the caterpillar to hold onto. He was still napping, his giant black eyes closed tightly.

"Alright. No need for sunscreen, not like we're at the Great Lakes." I stopped to glance at my deeply tanned skin with a sigh. The Lakes would be perfect right now. Instead of the scent of the water and sun, I had the scent of grass, pine sap and fresh air. "I hope you brought everything you need as I only have a few items you can buy. Now, let us go. Be careful and do listen to me or you're be on a one-way train out of the Park for good!"

Knowing I made a strong impression on him, I lead Iridium to an opening in the woods, setting off on a path. The mast had to be at least an inch thick, I thought. No good if a fire started, it would linger in the trash of the forest for a while and then climb to the bigger trees, leaping off the crowns of the little ones. I shuddered and decided to think of other things.
---
Name: Iridium

Money: $21,500, let me know if this changes
Total Items: Park Balls x2, Super Balls x3, Hyper Balls x5, Max Potions x2, Full Heal x2

Pokemon Stats

Pokemon: Infernape
Nickname: -
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Swords Dance, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Substitute, Will-O-Wisp, Focus Punch, Sunny Day, Rock Tomb, Hidden Power [Electric], Shadow Claw, Overheat, Fire Blast
BM/SM/MT: Thunderpunch, Encore, Fake Out

Pokemon: Togekiss
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM: Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Psych Up, Psychic, Grass Knot, Roost, Shock Wave, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power [Poison], Silver Wind, Attract, Light Screen, Reflect, Protect, Double Team
BM/SM/MT: Nasty Plot, Tri-Attack

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 01-22-2010 at 08:46 PM.
Old 09-30-2009, 09:20 AM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium
Default Re: Individual RP: Iridium

"I hope you brought everything you need as I only have a few items you can buy. Now, let us go. Be careful and do listen to me or you're be on a one-way train out of the Park for good!"

"Um, let me just have another look and check if I've got everything or not," I said as Amonea started walking further up the narrow path.

I placed the Weedle she had handed me on the ground, and pulled off the black rucksack strapped on my shoulders, and started rummaging in it.

"Yeah, I've got everything I need," I replied, after a minute's search. I gently picked up the bandaged bug, its eyes shut tightly.

"Good, let's go deeper into the Woods."

We walked further into the Woods, and it became darker and darker as we walked further because of the thick canopy of trees overhead.

"Do you think I should call one of my Pokemon out to walk beside us, you know, just in case, something takes us surprise?" I asked.

OOC: Thanks, Dragoness ^^. I've never RP'ed before, so it's a brand new experience for me. Just hope I'm doing this right D: Oh, and I'm allowed to quote some of your lines, right? Btw, I have $22,500 now.

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 09-30-2009 at 09:25 AM.
Old 09-30-2009, 06:30 PM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: You're doing alright =) Just remember to be creative, practical and realistic. Don't do anything too radical/not practical, but do remember we'll not playing R/S/E/D/P/whatever game, you can dodge/move around a bit, use the environment and describe how attacks start (as long as you don't say whether the attack hit or not). And yes, you may quote my lines.

IC:

"That would be a good idea," I replied, glancing over at the young man. Weedle was still sleeping, such a calm little bugger. "Just be careful to pull out a well behaved Pokemon, I don't want to go chasing after a monster." With that said, we continued on, walking deeper into the forest.

It wasn't dim, per se, as shafts of light came down into the cool forest, lighting up the path. Yet it was...darker than the bright sunniness outside the forest. It was also quieter, much quieter. Occasional hooting, barks and rustles in the grass could be heard and once I swore I saw a flash of scarlet skin flying overhead, but overall it was nice and peaceful. The smell of grass, cleanliness and fresh air was overwhelming.

"Beautiful," I said quietly. "Iridium, this place is one of the few large habitats in the world that has not been tainted. Astounding, isn't it?"

Looking over at him, I froze. A small, cute creature was peering out of a spot of grass about five feet from us. It moved forward, eyes alert. I could hear its claws gently pushing down on the dry leaves and stick that was the forest floor. Eyes almost the same shade of vivid green as mine looked up at us. A long yellow beak was attached to a face that had a navy blue and white mask of feathers. Its chest sported a dark red burst of color. The Taillow's entire body was covered in the blue and white feathers. It chortled, eyeing the two of us.
---
Pokemon: Taillow
Ability: Guts

Money: $22,500, let me know if this changes
Total Items: Park Balls x2, Super Balls x3, Hyper Balls x5, Max Potions x2, Full Heal x2

Area effects:

Pokemon Stats

TM/HM: Swords Dance, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Substitute, Will-O-Wisp, Focus Punch, Sunny Day, Rock Tomb, Hidden Power [Electric], Shadow Claw, Overheat, Fire Blast

TM/HM: Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Psych Up, Psychic, Grass Knot, Roost, Shock Wave, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power [Poison], Silver Wind, Attract, Light Screen, Reflect, Protect, Double Team

Old 10-01-2009, 10:50 AM
Iridium Offline

"Beautiful," I said quietly. "Iridium, this place is one of the few large habitats in the world that has not been tainted. Astounding, isn't it?"

I turned around to answer Amonea, when I saw her staring over my shoulder, her sparkling green eyes narrowing.

I instantly turned around, and my eyes fell on a little navy blue bird, with streaks of white feathers. It was hopping slowly on the ground covered with broken leaves and twigs, eyeing us with suspicion.

"That is a Taillow," Amonea said from behind me.

"Yeah," I replied, keeping an eye on Taillow. "I'm not too keen on catching one, so let's move on a bit further."

I put a step forward, and a twig crunched under my feet. With a startled cry, the Taillow spread its wings and flew up into the air. We watched it fly away till we couldn't do so anymore.

"Come on, let's move on," Amonea said.

We both kept walking for around five minutes, the twigs cracking beneath our feet, when I suddenly came to a stop.

"What's the matter?" Amonea asked.

"I...I think someone's following us," I said, as I looked all around, searching for some sign of movement, feeling quite uncomfortable.

"I think it'll be a good idea to call out my Infernape," I said, tossing a red-and-white Pokeball in the air, which opened in the middle, to release a flaming monkey. It was almost the same height as me, just an inch or two shorter.

Amonea looked it at with interest for a while, then with a stiff nod, started moving further.

I turned towards my left, as I heard a small rustling there, but hearing nothing more, I shook my head and followed Amonea.

OOC: Sent you a VM, but fortunately, I found time to write this up, but I don't know if I'll be able to post again in the next week or so (I might be able to, it's just that I'm not sure). Just so you know.

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 10-01-2009 at 10:59 AM.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:38 PM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: Okay! It is not acceptable to make my character, Amonea, do things or say things. QUOTING is alright, but having Amonea do things she has not done is not. What you did is unneeded "bunnying".

Also, saying the Pokemon ran away is not acceptable either. You do not control the actions of a wild Pokemon.

Because of this, I am ignoring your post as almost all of it contained bunnying of both me and the wild Pokemon. Please make a new post, starting off from where my last post was--with Taillow just being spotted. Thank you.

p.s. Yes, I could have sent a PM, but I wanted a public record of what I said. I also would prefer for you not to delete or edit your post, just make a new one.

Natl. Park rules
Natl. Park RP plot and more rules

If you have a question, please VM/PM me. Thanks and by the way, don't feel bad. I've seen others make mistakes like this and you're only just starting out :)

Last edited by Dragoness; 10-01-2009 at 10:52 PM.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:25 AM
Iridium Offline

OOC: Sorry, I didn't know about that. I'll leave my other post as it is and make a new one here.

I turned around to answer Amonea, when I saw her staring over my shoulder, her sparkling green eyes narrowing.

I instantly turned around, and my eyes fell on a little navy blue bird, with streaks of white feathers. It was hopping slowly on the ground covered with broken leaves and twigs, eyeing us with suspicion.

"That looks like a Taillow," I said. "I'm not too keen on catching one, so let's move on a bit further."

OOC: I know this is much shorter, but I thought I couldn't add anything after this because I didn't know if Taillow would just go away or would follow/attack us or not. Hope I'm doing this right D:

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 10-02-2009 at 01:38 AM.
Old 10-03-2009, 03:37 AM
Dragoness Offline

Lightbulb Re: Individual RP: Iridium

OOC: It's okay =)

IC:

Taillow let out a cry, its eyes lightening a few shades to a pale green. "Squak! Tal!" it chirped, jumping forward.

I decided to take over. "Taillow, go on, please." I smiled coolly, waving a hand at it. It looked over me, eyes sharpening. Then, with a chirp, it jumped forward, nearly hitting Iridium full in the face and the tip of its wing catching me on the head.

"Well," I said with a grin. "He didn't like that, did he?" Not waiting for an answer, I beckoned Iridium to follow me. Slowly I kept on the path, feeling the cool air swish around me. I felt heartbeat slow as the calmness in the forest took over me. It was too silent, too beautiful, I thought.

CRACK!

I jerked around, grabbing Iridium and holding him back. With a nasty crashing sound, a large branch hit the ground before us. Looking up at the thick trees, I growled softly. "Be careful." About to step over the branch, I jumped backwards. Something came running down the tree, screaming in anger.

It ran across the log and stopped midway on it, glaring at us. "Wurmp!" It yelled. Massive black eyes, a dark red scaled body and lots of small horns covering its head and sides told me it was a common Wurmple.

"They can be surprisingly tough," I muttered to Iridium. "Don't let your guard down. Also, we'll put down Weedle as soon as we get to his nest. I think I know where it is."

_____=_____

Area effects:

Encounters remaining: 14

Pokemon Stats

--
Pokemon we have encountered: Taillow, Wurmple

Pokemon captured:

Old 10-03-2009, 12:27 PM
Iridium Offline

I looked at the cute little bug for a few seconds, then shook my head and decided against capturing it.

"Let's continue moving on, Amonea, I don't think I want to use up my balls on my Wurmple, just in case I meet some rare Pokemon later on," I said.

"Let's leave Weedle at its nest now and then continue looking for more Pokemon, shall we?"

OOC: Sorry for it being too short ^^; Edit: Just realised that Taillow isn't listed as a Pokemon in the Woods. Correct me if I'm wrong, I may have just missed it ...

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 10-03-2009 at 04:48 PM.
Old 10-04-2009, 10:49 PM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: It's okay...If you wanna have fun RPing and make your posts a little longer, that's alright too :) Like describing how your character would have felt as a large branch suddenly fell down or asking/waving your hands at a Pokemon to make it run away--just be careful so you don't say it actually did run away or provoke it to attack you.

Also, Taillow was listed as being in the Woods until very recently--as in like today or last night. Jess made a post about it in the General Discussion thread. Since I have already made the rolls for you, I don't have to re-roll and the new changes do not effect this RP.

IC:

"Sure," I replied. Glancing over at the small, tough Wurmple, who was glaring at us for daring to intrude on its private domain, I smiled slightly. "Wurmp, sweetie. We gotta go by ya." Daring to take a step forward, I was stopped by a spray of white gooey liquid. It fell a few inches in front of my foot. "Wurmple, please let us by!" I told it, keeping my voice calm. It just glared at me.

"Wee!" exclaimed a voice behind me. Weedle had stood, its eyes focused on the small Bug Pokemon. It then burst into a rapid conversation, squalling noises at the Wurmple.

The wild Pokemon nodded after a while, made a farewell screech and ambled off into the distance. I, meanwhile, had started studying the tree. Was it me, or was there something up there? Something that had caused the branch to fall? Or was I just being paranoid? Finding it too difficult to climb the slimy bark, I shrugged and began following the narrow path again.

We walked on for another ten minutes, sometimes talking quietly about the Park, little bits of chit-chat about the Pokemon and all that. Leaves crunched under our feet, shifts of bright sunlight came through the trees and a soft breeze playing with my long red hair. I didn't know how Iridium felt, but glancing at the boy, I decided he was probably enjoying the nice day. And if he wasn't? Oh well, he payed to get into the park and this is what he got. As if in response, I noticed the light become a little less bright as dark gray clouds started appearing. A minute later, I could hear a distant boom of thunder.

"Eh," I muttered, stopping beside a large oak tree. A large hole was in the tree, as if someone had carved the spot out. Soft grass, nuts and berries were tucked inside it, as was a pair of large green eyes looking back at me.

"Hey," I told the eyes. They blinked, then the Pokemon came forward, revealing herself as a large, mother Weedle. "Time for your baby to come back." Reaching over to the teenager, I took the young Weedle from his arms and gently placed him inside the hole. Mother Weedle went crazy, licking the baby and screeching her thanks.

"No problem'o," I muttered. Glancing at Iridum, I asked, "Where do you wanna go now?"

---

Area effects:

Encounters remaining: 13

Pokemon Stats:

--
Pokemon we have encountered: Taillow, Wurmple

Pokemon captured:

Old 10-05-2009, 12:51 PM
Iridium Offline

OOC: Ok, fine.

IC:

We continued walking in the forest, but I was feeling only one thing - dissapointment. I had been greatly dissapointed with the Pokemon I had encountered till now, still all I could do was continue walking and hope for some rare Pokemon, yes, hope.

We reached a big oak tree, which had a big hole in its trunk. Amonea took the baby Weedle from me and gently placed it in the hole. Its mother, a bigger Weedle was overjoyed to see it. It brought a smile to my lips, despite my feeling of disaapointment.

"Where do you wanna go now?"

I cast my mind back to the map of the Woods at the entrance, and the big blue patch in the centre of it.

"There's a pond in the centre of the Woods, isn't there?" I asked. "Let's head there now."

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 10-05-2009 at 12:57 PM.
Old 10-06-2009, 02:22 AM
Dragoness Offline

"Alright, though its really more a small lake, not just a tiny pond, not that the maps say that," I said cheerfully, a grin spreading across my olive skinned face. It was about then I noticed that while I was enjoying myself out in the woods, Iridium was not. The boy seemed a little glum.

"You alright?" I asked as I led him onto another path that twisted around several massive oaks. Suspecting what was bothering him, I continued speaking, ducking to avoid a low hanging branch. "We're probably find some more 'popular' Pokemon soon. Though honestly, there is nothing wrong with a cute Wurmple, or a tough Caterpie. I once won a tournament with a Wurmple and a Magikarp! Don't ask how, but I did."

I decided not to inform Iridium that while I had won using those two Pokemon, the reason I won is because almost everyone fell over laughing at Magikarp, giving Wurmple a chance to use his sharp horns to attack the Pokemon after cocooning them. One of the Pokemon actually fell off the stage laughing and hit his head, this knocking himself out.

"Ah!" I yelled suddenly. While I had been thinking, something bright and shockingly purple had jumped in front of me. Shifting about nervously, it looked us over, the massive violet ears--reminiscent of Mickey Mouse--twitching back and forth. It wobbled a little, opening its mouth to let out a tiny, little cry, eyes large with confusion.

"Don't startle it, or else," I said through gritted teeth. Reaching into a pocket, I slowly retrieved two pair of ear plugs, handing one to Iridium. "We're maybe five minutes from the entrance to the center of the Woods. The lake is there, though I don't care if you wanna battle this lovely beast. Just be careful." Glancing around, I noted that I had dragged us into a small clearing, tall trees and shrubs edging the area around us.

------
Whismur
Ability: Soundproof

Area effects:

Encounters remaining: 13

Pokemon Stats:

--
Pokemon we have encountered: Taillow, Wurmple, Whismur

Pokemon captured:
Old 10-06-2009, 10:24 AM
Iridium Offline

"Ah!"

Amonea yelled suddenly, and really startled me. I followed her eyes and saw a small mouse, a shade somewhere between pink and purple. It suddenly opened its mouth wide, and I was taken aback as Whismurs didn't have the sweetest of voices.

Amonea, however, reached into her pocket and handed me a pair of ear plugs. She seemed prepared for every kind of obstacle.

"We're maybe five minutes from the entrance to the center of the Woods. The lake is there, though I don't care if you wanna battle this lovely beast. Just be careful."

"I think we should just continue moving on, I don't really feel like disturbing it anyway," I replied in a whisper.

OOC: Yeah, I'm running away from everything, but I don't really want any of these, sorry :(

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 10-06-2009 at 10:42 AM.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:23 PM
Dragoness Offline

Cool Re: Individual RP: Iridium

"Right," I muttered, making sure the plugs were snugly fit into my elf like ears. Carefully, I began to move around Whusmur with Iridium in tow. "Just move...slowly. Very sl--"

REEEAH! WAAAAH!

The noise that came from that Pokemon could have woke the dead. In fact, I made a mental note to check any graveyards we came by and make sure their inhabitants were sleeping peacefully. Pokemon were suddenly flying, jumping and moving around us as they came tearing out of the forest, running across the clearing and screeching.

"Well!" I growled, pushing past some low hanging vines and onto a small path. "Well!" I exclaimed again, to nobody in particular. I wouldn't bother trying to calm the Whismur down as its kind liked to throw tantrums and no matter what I did, it would still be upset.

I continued along the path, feeling the cool air flow around me, enjoying the new silence. It was about then I realized I should take my earplugs out. Grinning as the purple foam plugs came out, a thin coating of yellow earwax on them, I felt my gaze shift to the left and right and finally ahead.

On our sides a series of trees stood, their branches and vines cutting off most of the sun, except for an occasional warm patch of light. In front of us was an open clearing, sun streaming down to cover it. There, in the middle of said clearing was a small, glassy lake. The edges were green with algae and many Pokemon were near the "pond" as it was incorrectly called. Upon seeing us, many of the 'mons moved away, going as fast as their feet, hooves and slimy bodies would carry them.

"What do you wanna do now?" My voice was relaxed as I caught the smell of fresh earth and grass.
-------

Area effects:

Encounters remaining: 12

Pokemon Stats:

--
Pokemon we have encountered: Taillow, Wurmple, Whismur

Pokemon captured:
Old 10-08-2009, 09:48 AM
Iridium Offline

We reached a clearing in the forest, and as I stepped forward, I shut my eyes immediately. After the dimness of the woods, the streaming sun almost blinded me. However, I got used to the bright light within less than a minute.

In the centre of the clearing was a huge crystalline pond, more like a lake. Apart from one or two ripples, which were made by the Pokemon living around the pond rushing away on seeing Amonea and me walking in, the pond as well as the entire clearing was extremely calm and quiet.

"What do you wanna do now?"

"Let's go around the lake in a circle, and look for Pokemon, shall we?"

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 10-08-2009 at 01:11 PM.
Old 10-10-2009, 05:44 AM
Dragoness Offline

"Okay," Amonea agreed. Glancing around at the now empty clearing--all the Pokemon had ran once the two humans appeared--she walked forward, eyes alert. A slight wind started, sweeping through the forest and rustling the leaves slightly. To Amonea it carried the scent of pine sap, flowers and fresh air.

They walked for a while, just looking about the place. Amonea chit-chatted a little, talking about the Park and about the Pokemon in the Woods. Finally, after ten minutes of walking and enjoying the site, Amonea stopped.

"They may all be gone," she said quietly. With a sigh, she walked over to the small pong, bent down and reached a cupped hand in for a cool drink...

SPlASH! She only got one sip in before jumping backward, being sprayed by a stream of water. Something had jumped out from the water, hiding just below its surface.

It was a bug. A tall, lean creature with a hard scarlet-black shell and two sharp pincers. Very bright black eyes were sticking out on the side of its head and it opened its mouth to let out a slight "Kirick!" sound. A mix between a lady bug and a beetle, the most startling thing about it was a long black moustache.

"What's you wanna do?" Amonea hissed, shaking off water.
--------
Kricketune
Ability: Swarm

Area effects:

Encounters remaining: 12

Pokemon Stats:

--
Pokemon we have encountered: Taillow, Wurmple, Whismur, Krickatune

Pokemon captured:

OOC: Be creative in how you battle it! Or run away from it :) Just don't kill it...or something like that