Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 10-10-2009, 10:20 AM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium
Default Re: Individual RP: Iridium

"What's you wanna do?" Amonea hissed, shaking off water.

"Let's leave it alone and move forward," I replied. "It doesn't seem too pleased to see us anyway."

OOC: Any particular reason you've switched to third person?

<3
Old 10-13-2009, 09:05 AM
Dragoness Offline

Smile Re: Individual RP: Iridium

OOC: No real reason other than I felt like it. Also, two sentences...not counting your OOC or the copy+paste of one of my sentences :( Even though it's not a battle post, you should still try and put in a bit more description of the area around you, the Pokemon, what your character is thinking, even what you're gonna do next :)

IC:

The Kricketune twitched its large moustache, eyes alert as it glared down at Iridium and me. Shifting its weight forward, it placed a clawed foot outside the pool, growling deep in its throat.

"Back up!" I ordered Iridium, stepping back myself. The Pokemon suddenly grinned, an impish gleam appearing in one of its bright eyes. Just as sudden, it jumped at us, spreading its thin black wings out. Letting out a yell, I hit the ground, avoiding the weird bug as it flew over us and down a wide path, cackling madly.

Struggling up, I yelled after it, "Well that was nice of you!" Grumpily, I looked around the small pool. Now I was damp, it was getting cool out and a Pokemon had decided to play a prank on me. If it weren't for the fact that I was freezing, I would have found it funny.

Muttering darkly, I looked around. No other Pokemon were nearby, though honestly they could have just been hiding, waiting to see what we'd do next.

"Where do you want to go? What do you want to do?" I asked, digging through my pack for a coat.
-------
Name: Iridium

Money: $22,500, let me know if this changes
Total Items: Park Balls x2, Super Balls x3, Hyper Balls x5, Max Potions x2, Full Heal x2

Area effects:

Encounters remaining: 11

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Infernape
Nickname: -
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Swords Dance, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Substitute, Will-O-Wisp, Focus Punch, Sunny Day, Rock Tomb, Hidden Power [Electric], Shadow Claw, Overheat, Fire Blast
BM/SM/MT: Thunderpunch, Encore, Fake Out

Pokemon: Togekiss
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM: Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Psych Up, Psychic, Grass Knot, Roost, Shock Wave, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power [Poison], Silver Wind, Attract, Light Screen, Reflect, Protect, Double Team
BM/SM/MT: Nasty Plot, Tri-Attack
--
Pokemon we have encountered: Taillow, Wurmple, Whismur, Krickatune

Pokemon captured:
Old 10-13-2009, 10:55 AM
Iridium Offline

OOC: Yeah, I know, I was in a hurry then, and didn't get much time later on either. Sorry :( Sent you a PM btw.

IC:

As Kricketune went away, I noticed the change in Amonea's mood. She was no longer really cheerful, but looked a bit angry, apparently owing to the fact that she had just had water splashed all over her, and had got tricked by a bug.

"Where do you want to go? What do you want to do?"

"Er, I'm not sure," I replied, now getting quite desperate to encounter a rare Pokemon. "Shall we just go on looking here, or move away from the pond?"

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 10-13-2009 at 11:21 AM.
Old 10-15-2009, 07:25 PM
Dragoness Offline

Smile Re: Individual RP: Iridium

"Finally," muttered Amonea. Pulling out a light, soft brown coat from the pack, she put it on, tightening it around her. Then she looked up at Iridium.

"Well, it doesn't really matter. I doubt we will find any more Pokemon here, their a bit shy you see and we've been making noise. Let's go down that path." Amonea pointed to a narrow, curving trail. It was near noon, the sun was sitting high in the sky casting down large rays of sun. But even those warm streams of light did not quite cast away the chill of the day and they would be going down a pathway that had large trees stationed on either side of it, only allowing bits of sun to come through.

Beckoning Iridium to follow her, Amonea started down the beaten path. She was in a slightly better mood now, taking in large breaths of the fresh air, feeling soft grass and moss beneath her feet. As they walked down the trail, she would occasionally reach out and touch the bark of a tree, feeling the various smooth or rough surfaces.

"Woah!" she suddenly said, stopping in her tracks. A Pokemon had walked out of the bushes beside the path and stopped right in the middle, looking intently at them. It was like a duck with brown feathers, a vivid yellow beak and very sharp eyebrows. The most weird thing about this waddling creature was that it was holding a leek stalk, or wild onion with the tips of its wings, the feathers curling around the plant.

-----

Money: $22,500, let me know if this changes
Total Items: Park Balls x2, Super Balls x3, Hyper Balls x5, Max Potions x2, Full Heal x2

Area effects:

Pokemon Stats:

TM/HM: Swords Dance, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Substitute, Will-O-Wisp, Focus Punch, Sunny Day, Rock Tomb, Hidden Power [Electric], Shadow Claw, Overheat, Fire Blast

TM/HM: Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Psych Up, Psychic, Grass Knot, Roost, Shock Wave, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power [Poison], Silver Wind, Attract, Light Screen, Reflect, Protect, Double Team
--
Pokemon we have encountered: Taillow, Wurmple, Whismur, Krickatune, Farfetch'd

Pokemon captured:
Old 10-16-2009, 04:21 AM
Iridium Offline

We walked down the narrow, curving path, looking for signs of Pokemon. The sun was now overhead, but the forest remained quite dim and chilly.

"Woah!"

Amonea stopped abruptly with the exclamation, and so did I.

Right in front of us was a duck-like creature with nice brown feathers and a sharp pointed beak. It had a sort of blank expression on its face, it was neither angry nor amused at seeing us, or so I thought. It had a green twig clasped tightly in its wings.

"Not exactly what I was looking for, but Farfetch'd are Rare, aren't they?" I asked, in a very faint whisper. "People consider them a delicacy in some parts of the world, don't they?"

I carefully pulled out a red-and-white orb from my pocket and tossed it into the air. The Pokeball opened with a dazzling flash of light and a moment later, a flaming monkey stood in front of my eyes.

"Come on, Infernape, we're here to do some battles," I said, and Infernape replied with a mere nod.

"Alright, let's begin with a Brick Break attack, then move away from Farfetch'd a bit and follow it up with a Flame Wheel, but make sure you don't knock Farfetch'd out, okay?"

Infernape again nodded in indication that it understood.

It crossed its arms and made an "X", and stood rooted to the spot, as if it was meditating. It then unfolded his arms and rushed forward towards the bird, and I knew it would bring back its arms forming the "X" once more when it reached Farfetch'd, completing the Brick Break attack. For the Flame Wheel attack, Infernape would surround itself with a huge flames, and rush at Farfetch'd, tackling it down onto the ground.

I just hoped that Infernape would be succeed in doing this, and Farfetch'd didn't have any surprises, or worse, shocks in store for Infernape and me.

---

OOC: My first battle post, so I hope this was alright. I can battle it in this post right, or do I have to do it in the next post? And its possible to use two attacks in a single post, right? Do correct me if I'm wrong anywhere. I have $24,000 now btw.

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 10-16-2009 at 11:01 AM.
Old 10-16-2009, 09:32 PM
Dragoness Offline

Cool Re: Individual RP: Iridium

OOC: You're fine. Doing a couple attacks in one post is one way you can pull off combos. Also, don't forget to pick the gender of the 'mon :) Don't forget to take into account natures and surroundings and all that.

IC:

"I've heard about that!" I replied my voice uncharastically enthusiastic. "Bit odd, isn't it? I mean really, who would eat a Pokemon? But I guess if you're poor enough and hungry enough. But then again, I mean really, Pokemon are so smart, it'd be like eating a, a human? Right?" I shut up then, allowing Iridium to focus on the battle.

The flaming ape growled, raising his thick woolly arms above his head and crossing them in a large X. Then he charged forward at the small bird, eyes ablaze. Farfetch'd, who seemed to be quietly enjoying the scene, suddenly realized that perhaps it should get out of the way. Too late. At the moment it started to flap out its wings and get out of the way, the ape reached it and slammed its now glowing orange hands down onto the bird's tail end.

Farfetch'd screeched. Even though the attack had not been all that, it still hurt! With a yell, it seized its muscles up and then hissed through its beak, relaxing its muscles. Then, with incredible speed, the bird jumped up at Infernape and opened its large, razor sharp beak and pecked viciously at the monkey, leaving drops of blood on the guy's furry skin.

It had to abandon its attack though, as Infernape had started his Fire Wheel attack, every hair on his body taking a flame like appearance. I grinned a little. The very air around him was burning hot, making small heat waves appear around him. Personally I enjoyed the warmth. However, as the ape tried to throw itself at Farfetch'd, who had landed on the dirt floor of the forest, the bird jumped up, flapping its wings furiously as it grew in height, just missing the fire attack.

-----
Farfetch'd 63.3% [Speed raised]
Attacks used: Agility, Peck

vs.

Pokemon: Infernape 77.2%

Money: $24,000, let me know if this changes

Area effects:

Pokemon Stats:

--

Pokemon captured:
Old 10-17-2009, 07:05 AM
Iridium Offline

OOC: A female Farfetch'd will be nice :)

IC:

I gasped as dark red beads appeared on Infernape's skin, wherever Farfetch'd had attacked him.

"You're alright, Infernape?" I asked, anxiously.

Infernape nodded, and simply shook away the blood droplets.

Infernape isn't the kind to get disheartned easily, I thought, with a smile.

"Alright, Infernape, time for a Flamethrower, but be careful and don't knock it out," I said.

Infernape then stood rooted firmly to the spot, increasing its body temperature slowly till it reached somewhere around a whooping 1000 degree Celsius. A few moments later strong heat waves started emanating from the point where Infernape stood, and Amonea and I were forced to step back a few paces quickly.

Infernape then opened its mouth wide, breathing out a huge jet of scorching flames, directing them towards Farfetch'd.

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 10-19-2009 at 02:44 PM.
Old 10-19-2009, 07:42 PM
Dragoness Offline

Amonea watched as Iridium walked away from the blazing heat of Infernape, but she was not bothered by it. A slight smell of singed fur drifted through the air, the sick aroma floating up the young ranger's sharp nose.

The fiery ape did not seem to notice however and instead focused on the bird, who was walking around it in a wide circle. Opening his mouth open wide, a blast of fire came out, twisting around itself in a stream of orange-red. Little tendrils of flames flicked out of the spiral of fire.

The Flamethrower shot out at Farfetch'd, but she moved, pushing up on her legs and flapping her wings so hard it caused a pleasant breeze to caress Amonea's face. The bird was not quite fast enough though, her tail end got scorched, causing the feathers to catch on fire. With an unhappy screech, she fell to the ground again, slammed her butt into the dirt and began rubbing very hard, trying to get the fire out.

After a moment, the flames did die out, the tips of her feathers blackened. Screaming her anger, she jumped at the ape and dug her talons into Infernape's face. Her claws scratched at his face, the heat from the ape having died down. As the guy tried to fight off Farfetch'd, she was doing some real damage. Finally, she pulled away, panting heavily. Long bloody scratches now covered the ape's face, including one that crossed from his forehead to under his left eye.
----
Farfetch'd 40.25% [Speed raised]
Ability: Keen Eye
Attacks used: Agility, Peck

vs.

Pokemon: Infernape 54.4%

Money: $24,000, let me know if this changes

Area effects:

Pokemon Stats:

--

Pokemon captured:

OOC: Don't hold back on describing the attacks/surroundings =) I saw your test and your first post, so I know you can add more if you wanted. You're doing fine
Old 10-20-2009, 06:48 AM
Iridium Offline

OOC: Jess said Rangers don't need to keep track of the money, so do I still need to tell you when my money changes? And I'll try my best ^^;

IC:

I gasped again, as Farfetch'd dug her razor-sharp claws straight into Infernape's face. Long bloody scratches had appeared on Infernape's face, including a very ugly one, running from his forhead to his left eye.

I quickly removed the black rucksack strapped on my shoulders, and after a few minutes rummaging inside it, as Amonea, Infernape and even Farfetch'd watched me, I pulled out a tiny blue bottle, and was about to unscrew it and spray the Max Potion, when Infernape stopped me with a violent shake of his head.

"You want to carry on for now?" I asked, in a low voice, not entirely happy with what Infernape proposed to do.

Infernape nodded in reply, and closed his eyes for a minute, focussing his thoughts and clearing his mind.

"Alright then, let's carry on," I said. "Let's try something different now, use Rock Tomb, but make sure you don't knock her out."

Infernape stood still for a moment, then clenched both his fists and started beating them and his tail heavily on the forest floor.

A few seconds later, six large boulders erupted out of the ground around Farfetch'd, slowly drawing closer and closer towards the bird. I knew that they would finally encircle her closely from all four sides, forming a cage-like structure around her.

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 10-20-2009 at 08:14 AM.
Old 10-22-2009, 06:44 AM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: You don't have to keep track of money, I just didn't bother editing it out, but I'll do it now. BTW, you're doing a sweet job =) I'm a liking the creativity, like having Infernape think for himself.

IC:

A smile slid over Amonea's face. Iridium cared about his Pokemon, as evident by the frosty blue bottle he held in his hand--a potion, from the Park's own Poke'Mart. Her fiery friend did not want it though. He shook his large head, indicating that the young man should hold onto the potion.

Tough little guy, the ranger thought and she increased the intensity of her gaze on the interesting ape. A gasp suddenly came from Amonea as the mast covered floor shook a little and then, without a second of warning, six large stones shoves their way out of the ground. The woman took a step backwards, glancing cautiously over at her trainer, making sure he was perfectly safe.

In the meantime, the rocks had finished jutting their dirt covered edges out of the ground and were slowly pushing themselves towards the bird. Farfetch'd took one look at this, squaked and jumped up, her talons digging into the bark on a slender birch tree and using it to jump to the ground. The rocks shuddered, coming to a close where the Farfetch'd had been just moments before.

The girl seemed to think everything was alright, but let out a squeal of pain. She had jumped too fast and landed on the edge of a boulder, banging her right wing on its rough, dirty surface.

Yipping like an angry hyena, the Pokemon jumped up, weakly flapping its wing as if trying to make the pain go away. When it did not, she hissed and centered in on the monkey. Ignoring the ruby red flames that flickered on his furry arms and head, she ran straight at him, her increased agility making up for her injured wing, which stuck out at an odd angle.

Screaming a harsh battle cry that seemed to make the forest leaves shake, she jumped at Infernape, her sharp claws flashing in the dim light. They struck, once, twice, thrice. Furiously, she dug her vicious claws in, causing small drops of blood to speckle her foe's pale fur.

Backing off from the Infernape after a few moments, avoiding any swings he could give her, she focused in on him once more, eyes ablaze. She was maybe fifteen from him now, her yellow talons digging into the soft ground. Her twig, or stick of celery or whatever vegetable, was now broken at the top, hanging to its body by a thread of green vegetation. Suddenly, she moved. She was half mad with fury, her toes were digging into the ground as she ran right at Infernape, probably for another Swipe attack.

Amonea glanced at Iridium, frowning. "The Pokemon are not normally so reckless, or aggressive." She hesitated, than continued, "Perhaps something is going on...just be careful." With that, the ranger took a couple steps backwards, away from the fight, her hand stuffed in her pocket where her Pokermon were. This is not normal, Amonea thought. Not right at all, this 'mon is just being stupid and aggressive. There had been rumors of strange sightings going on in the Park for a while now and it had been noted that a good deal of Bird Pokemon were suddenly becoming ill...

----
Farfetch'd 40.5% [Speed raised]
Attacks used: Slash

vs.

Pokemon: Infernape 33.7%

Area effects:

Pokemon Stats:

--

Pokemon captured:

OOC: Ish suffering from a headache Eh, at least it went away a little while writing this, that's something :)
Old 10-22-2009, 11:16 AM
Iridium Offline

OOC: Aww, I hope you get well soon ^^ Btw, Rock Tomb missed right? :o

IC:

"The Pokemon are not normally so reckless, or aggressive. Perhaps something is going on...just be careful."

I myself was extremely surprised to see Farfetch'd behaving in such an aggressive manner.

No, this was certainly not what one could call normal, I thought. Farfetch'd looked like it was suffering from some weird trauma. The twig which she held in her hand was now broken, and the broken end dangled and remained intact by a mere fragment of the twig.

Infernape was now bleeding quite a lot, and I considered using the little blue bottle still clutched firmly in my hand, when something else came into my mind.

It was much more useful as it was natural and not something like this synthetic chemical.

"Alright Infernape, first use Slack Off and then follow it up with a Flamethrower to weaken Farfetch'd," I commanded.

Infernape took in these words, and then closed his eyes firmly, almost in a similar fashion as he had done when he was preparing for the Brick Break attack. The flames on his head and arms also started burning more brightly. However, this was not an offensive attack. I knew that in a few minutes, the cuts and scratches on Infernape's body would start healing themselves slowly, and the bleeding would ease too.

He would then proceed to execute his Flamethrower, increasing his body temperature and throwing out heat waves, and would then finally breathe out another jet of scorching flames like it had done earlier and direct them towards the bird.

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 10-22-2009 at 11:21 AM.
Old 10-26-2009, 06:21 PM
Dragoness Offline

Cool Re: Individual RP: Iridium

OOC: Yes Rock Tomb missed. I hope my laptop gets fixed soon, I hate borrowing, lol. Sorry about the lateness.

IC:

I watched with interest as the ape's body burned a brighter red, the flames seeming to grow as he relaxed his body. His flesh slowly knitted itself back together, the blood drying, so soon all but the deepest cuts were healed.

In the meantime, Farfetch'd had taken advantage of her foe's distracted state. With a scream of fury, she started running across the ground. Her feet were well suited to running, with three long toes sticking out and one twisted spur. They dug into the ground and pushed the bird forward, her speed only damaged by her injured wing.

Just as the Infernape started to wake up from his Slack Off, opening his eyes to see the bird, Farfetch'd attacked. Her razor sharp beak, turned down slightly like a predator's beak, snapped forward and she started biting, digging into newly heald flesh and fur. Iridium's Pokemon yelped and started swinging his arms around, pushing Farfetch'd away from him.

The girl ran, turning around about twenty feet from the monkey. With a growl, his flames started growing, sending off waves of heat that made me flinch. Then he opened his mouth wide, releasing a burst of vivid orange fire. It turned into a stream of white hot flames, twisting and curling around itself as it shot at Farfetch'd. But she had seen the attack and tried to get out of the way, running to left of the column of flames.

She would have made it too. But at the last moment her hurt wing got caught under her wide feet, causing her to fall with a crash. The edge of the flames caught her, scorching her rear and turning the brown feathers a charred black.

------
Farfetch'd 22% [Speed raised]
Attacks used: Peck

vs.

Pokemon: Infernape 50.1%

Area effects:

Pokemon Stats:

--

Pokemon captured:

OOC: Watch it, I had to really lower Flamethrowers power, 'cause otherwise it would have knocked Farfetch'd out.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:07 PM
Iridium Offline

OOC: Np, I hope you get your Laptop fixed soon ^^

IC:

"You're doing pretty well, Infernape, don't worry at all," I said, trying to keep Infernape's morale up, as a barrage of Pecks was thrown his way yet again.

"We've weakened it quite enough," I continued. "Let's try and do a little more damage, but you musn't knock it out, ok?"

Infernape nodded in confirmation that he understood.

"Alright, let's just try a simple Scratch attack this time."

Whatever Infernape was expecting, it was not this. I thought he was taken aback by my command, for there was half-a-second's delay, but being a disciplined and well trained creature, he did not disobey my command.

He held up his hands and started rushing towards Farfetch'd. Scratch was a pretty basic attack, and Infernape would merely try to scratch Farfetch'd face, wings and other body parts. He didn't have claws as such, but his sharp pointed nails were good enough for the job at hand.

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 10-27-2009 at 02:47 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:07 AM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: Sorry about lateness, I have been sick and then the internet went down and now I am still sick...eh :(
-----

The ape rushed forward, carefully raising his sharp nails to strike Farfetche'd. The bird screamed, stepping backwards from the oncoming attack, but it was fatigued. Infernape's claws slammed down, digging into the poor bird's scorched feathers. Farfetch'd threw her wings up, trying tp push back against the monkey, but to no avail. Amonea winced, closing her eyes, It was just to horrid, really. To hear that poor bird yell like that...

Opening her eyes, about to tell Iridium to stop the attack, the ranger saw something that made her sigh with relief. The bird was no longer being ganged up upon, but had attacked back. Eyes filled with anger, little drips of blood now on her face, she raised her talons up and slashed down with force. The blow was wild and not as effective as it should have been, but it hit in a sensitive place--right on Infernape's face. Her claws dug deep into the ape's flesh, from his eyebrow to his nose, leaving a trail of blood that dripped onto his white fur.

_____
Farfetch'd 9% [Speed raised]
Attacks used: Slash

vs.

Pokemon: Infernape 34%

Area effects:

Pokemon Stats:

--

Pokemon captured:
Old 11-03-2009, 10:30 AM
Iridium Offline

Infernape had by now greatly weakened the little bird, but despite that, she launched a strong retaliation, scratching Infernape all over his face, and the cuts and wounds reappeared on his face.

"Well done, Infernape, well done," I said, hoping Infernape wouldn't get disheartened by the constant flow of attacks "You've done a great job."

I knew that this was the right moment to use the ball, Farfetch'd now weakened to quite an extent. I pulled out a Super Ball from my pocket, and looked at it for a while. It was very similar to a normal Pokeball, except that the red part was blue instead, and it worked quite better than a normal one as well.

I closed my eyes for a second, hoping that everything would go well. I then took aim and threw the Super Ball towards Farfetch'd. As soon as the ball hit the bird, she became a red silhouette, and another second later, was sucked up into the open ball, which clasped shut immediately, fell to the ground, and started wiggling violently as the bird struggled to escape. Amonea, Infernape and I watched it breathlessly, waiting...

OOC: I went uptil the point the ball engulfs Farfetch'd and it struggles. I hope that's allowed as well, it's allowed in stories, so I thought it'll be ok ^^;

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 11-04-2009 at 10:27 AM.