Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 01-28-2010, 01:05 PM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium
Default Re: Individual RP: Iridium

OOC:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keion View Post
NBP
All three of us started walking, even though I'm not sure if Iridium liked making his Pokemon stay outside. Those kind of things normally scare small and young Pokemon.
I already recalled my Pokemon into their balls, so you might want to edit this part :o

IC:

"Oh, look! A Bellsprout,"

As we were walking in the forest, Jake suddenly exclaimed. I looked towards the spot where Manectric was sniffing and growling, and noticed a small plant like Pokemon was sunbathing.

"I'm not too interested in a Bellsprout, so let's not disturb it and move on," I said.

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 01-28-2010 at 01:07 PM.
Old 01-29-2010, 09:05 AM
Keion Offline

Send a message via AIM to Keion

NBP

"I'm not too interested in a Bellsprout, so let's not disturb it and move on," Iridium said.

Just after Iridium finished his sentence, a loud thump from the ground afar was heard. I took a peek and saw this really cool-looking bug. Its blue shell covered its body as well as its wings. A large horn sprouted in the middle of its forehead and it looked quite sturdy. Hmm, a Heracross would be a nice addition to the team.

It looked like it just finished its training, as a large trunk of a tree was fallen down. It stomped on the ground and growled at us, including the Bellsprout. The small sprout fled in fear and ran away as fast as its little roots can carry it. The large beetle saw us later, and walked towards us with a scary look on its face.

"Want a Heracross?" I aked Iridium with a rather nervous sounding voice. It seemed to be enraged. Maybe a bad berry or something. Anyways, I continued my question regarding the latest encounter, "We can leave as soon as you can choose, I just hope that soon is now."

/o/o/o/o/o/

Name: Iridium

Total Items: Park Balls x1, Super Balls x3, Hyper Balls x5, Max Potions x2, Full Heal x2

Area effects: Tall trees block sunlight resulting to a dark area plus the fork on the path.

Encounters remaining: 7

Current Wild Pokemon: Heracross? (???)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Infernape [84.00%]
Nickname: -
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Swords Dance, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Substitute, Will-O-Wisp, Focus Punch, Sunny Day, Rock Tomb, Hidden Power [Electric], Shadow Claw, Overheat, Fire Blast
BM/SM/MT: Thunderpunch, Encore, Fake Out

Pokemon: Togekiss [100.00%]
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM: Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Psych Up, Psychic, Grass Knot, Roost, Shock Wave, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power [Poison], Silver Wind, Attract, Light Screen, Reflect, Protect, Double Team
BM/SM/MT: Nasty Plot, Tri-Attack

Pokemon we have encountered: Taillow, Wurmple, Whismur, Krickatune, Farfetch'd, Aipom, Bellsprout, Heracross

Pokemon captured: Farfetch'd♀ (Rash) | Aipom♀ (Impish) |

~|Keion|~
Old 01-29-2010, 09:29 AM
Iridium Offline

As the Heracross appeared instantaneously in front of our eyes, I was quite startled. It blue shell looked really awesome in the dim sunlight, and it had an impressive personality overall. The scene would have been even better had the Heracross not been frowning ferociously at us.

I was wondering what could be the reason for its anger, when Jake called out.

"Want a Heracross? We can leave as soon as you can choose, I just hope that soon is now."

"Uh, I might as well have a go at capturing it," I said, pulling out my Pokeball again and tossing it in the air, making a much healthier Togekiss appear.

"Ready to battle again, Togekiss?" I asked slowly, gently stroking her feathers. Togekiss gently closed her eyes, and seemed to be smiling!

Heracross seemed to have realised that it was in the middle of the battle, and had began to flex its muscles threateningly. I pondered a while on which move to use. There was also the risk that its ability might be Guts, so I decided not to inflict any status and give it the potential attack boost.

After thinking a while I said, "Use Air Slash now Togekiss, but make sure you weaken it enough but not too much to knock it out."

Togekiss took in my words, and then proceed to execute the move. She folded her wings sharply first, then spread them far and wide, which resulted in the creation of a high pressure zone around her wings, so that a strong current of wind blew from her wings straight towards Heracross’ well-built physical body. It would be tough to weaken Heracross with physical attacks, but I had a good chance with special techniques.

<3
Old 01-29-2010, 11:12 AM
Keion Offline

BP

"Uh, I might as well have a go at capturing it. Ready to battle again, Togekiss?" Iridium got a Pokeball from his pocket, again and revealed the same large white dove who fought with the Aipom. This time, her wounds were healed again and is ready to get her trainer some new party members.

"Use Air Slash now Togekiss, but make sure you weaken it enough but not too much to knock it out," the trainer ordered his Pokemon after quite while of thinking. After that, Togekiss spread her wings wide and blew wind with them quickly. Togekiss knew that a Flying-type move would do much damage to the beetle, so she restricted her attack as low as possible. This resulted to a short sharp-edged wind that made its way towards the beetle.

Heracross saw the attack coming and decided to make a risky move. Before Togekiss can even release her attack, Heracross already ran towards her shadow and braced himself at the same time as the Air Slash slashed through him. Dust flew over them as the force of the wind stricken the ground.

When the dust came off, Heracross jumped over the cloud of dust with sharp pointed stones surrounding him. Stone Edge! Each stone was launched at the large dove with their pointed side facing Togekiss. Togekiss, however, rebounded to the ground where some of the stones used in Heracross' attack lay making her shriek as the sharp edges scratched through her feathers.

This Heracross is smart, just as I thought. It used the its opponent's attack to take cover and ambush its opponent at the time she might have suspected an attack less. But, is this Pokemon really crazy? Surely, executing your own attack near at your opponent would do more damage, but, why risk your own luck? Who cares anyway...

/o/o/o/o/o/

Total Items: Park Balls x1, Super Balls x3, Hyper Balls x5, Max Potions x2, Full Heal x2

Area effects: Tall trees line the walls of the clearing. Flowers were planted on sides and some berry bushes grow near the center.

Battle Stats:
Heracross [14.56%]
-Moves used: Stone Edge
Togekiss♀ [34.30%]
-Moves used: Air Slash

Pokemon Stats:

TM/HM: Swords Dance, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Substitute, Will-O-Wisp, Focus Punch, Sunny Day, Rock Tomb, Hidden Power [Electric], Shadow Claw, Overheat, Fire Blast

Pokemon: Togekiss [34.30%]
TM/HM: Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Psych Up, Psychic, Grass Knot, Roost, Shock Wave, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power [Poison], Silver Wind, Attract, Light Screen, Reflect, Protect, Double Team

Pokemon we have encountered: Taillow, Wurmple, Whismur, Krickatune, Farfetch'd, Aipom, Bellsprout, Heracross

Pokemon captured: Farfetch'd♀ (Rash) | Aipom♀ (Impish) |

OOC: Gender?

~|Keion|~

Last edited by Keion; 01-30-2010 at 05:06 AM.
Old 01-30-2010, 05:30 AM
Iridium Offline

As large brutal stones were hurled at my lovely Togekiss, she uttered a groan of pain. The sharp edges of the stones teared at Togekiss' delicate feathers like steel knives. Togekiss was hurt badly, but still maintained her composure.

However, I could see that Heracross was not at complete ease either. The Air Slash had gone straight through its body, damaging it quite a lot.

"Togekiss, you've done a great job," I said, moving close to her. "Use an Extremespeed now, before it can attack you, but make sure you don't faint it."

Togekiss heard and sped off like a bullet. In the small distance there was between the bird and the bug, Togekiss appeared a mere speck. I quickly extracted another ball from my Pocket, but unlike the earlier one, this was a deep golden colour, with a blotch of black in the middle. I poked the Hyper Ball in the centre, so that it enlarged and then threw it at the Heracross, as Togekiss sped towards the Heracross to complete the Extremespeed.

OOC: Male Heracross :o

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 01-30-2010 at 06:19 AM.
Old 02-02-2010, 08:54 AM
Keion Offline

BP

"Use an Extremespeed now!"

Togekiss flailed her wings helplessly as she tried to remain air-borne. This would be her last attack if she weren't either got caught in an attack or her trainer managed to caught the large blue bug. With her last bit of effort, she sped from her place to Heracross', but instead of traveling into a strand of line, she got there with a pint of slowness.

Heracross watched as the large bird charged towards him. He knew the attack would be the end of him if it had hit at full speed. Instinctively, he summed up his strength and ran to crash with the bird. With the movements of his feet, his arms began punching everywhere and his horn was flung from side to side.

"Be careful there, Togekiss," cheered Jake to the trainer beside him's Pokemon. "It's using Reversal, so look out!"

Just right after Jake's sentence finished, their clash happened with a blink of an eye. Togekiss' right wing went straight towards Heracross' body while the bug's horn flung the bird helplessly to her trainer's feet. Just then, a Hyper Ball had hit the beetle's head and absorbed it. It fell into the ground and wiggled once, twice, thrice... until it clicked.

"Cangratulations for your new Pokemon!" congratulated Jake to Iridium. This would be his last battle to encounter before his full Ranger test would take place if Iridium wanted to leave. He looked behind him and saw the large dove wounded and injured. It looks like Heracross made a finishing move before it gave in. "Should we return to the Headquarters now and heal Togekiss, or continue this trip?"

/o/o/o/o/o/

Area effects: Tall trees line the walls of the clearing. Flowers were planted on sides and some berry bushes grow near the center.

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Togekiss [0.00%] = [Fainted]

Pokemon captured: Farfetch'd♀ (Rash) | Aipom♀ (Impish) | Heracross♂ (Bold)

~|Keion|~
Old 02-02-2010, 09:34 AM
Iridium Offline

As Togekiss rushed towards Heracross, it just appeared a wee bit slower than usual. It was probably because of the fact that Togekiss had lost a huge amount of health and energy after Heracross' assault. Still, it did its best, and got Heracross down to very low health.

As the Hyper Ball touched Heracross, there was a blinding flash of red light, which forced my eyes shut. After about a minute or so, when I opened my eyes, there were two contrasting scenes in front of my eyes: The Hyper Ball in which Heracross was now captured lay on the ground, and just a few yards away from it lay my Togekiss, thoroughly exhausted.

I was going through a weird phase at the moment: I wanted to really laugh out at the success of capturing the bug, but there was also a feeling of sorrow at seeing Togekiss lying unconscious on the ground. It took a few minutes for me to take control of my feelings.

I went ahead and picked up my newly caught Heracross, and then recalled my Togekiss back into her ball.

"Should we return to the Headquarters now and heal Togekiss, or continue this trip?"

"Let's hang around a bit, I guess," was all I said.

<3
Old 02-05-2010, 09:15 AM
Keion Offline

"Let's hang around a bit, I guess," Iridium said. He had picked his Heracross' ball up and returned his exhausted Togekiss back to her ball. Mixed expressions started showing up from the battle's result on Iridium's face; happiness, delight, excitement... sadness, doubt, sorrow. For Heracross' capture, Togekiss' health was risked.

I didn't think rushing into a Pokemon battle right away would suit him more. Perhaps, a two to three minute break from battling would help him calm a bit. Now to decide where to go next. Well, we can just visit the bugs and hope that the aroma wafting from the flowers would be good. "Should we go north? It is where some Bug-types live, by the way."

/o/o/o/o/o/

Pokemon Stats:

~|Keion|~
Old 02-06-2010, 03:38 AM
Iridium Offline

"Should we go north? It is where some Bug-types live, by the way."

"I'm not too fond of bug types, you know, though a Scyther would be great," I said, cheering up a bit at the thought of capturing a Scyther.

I was thankful to Jake, who was intentionally keeping me away from the places where Pokemon were likely to appear, and talking in loud voices, so that Pokemon didn't approach us. I really needed this two-three minute break from battling to calm down a bit.

"I'll leave it up to you to decide where we should go next. Preferably somewhere where lots of good Pokemon live," I said, with a smile on my face.

<3
Old 02-08-2010, 10:52 AM
Keion Offline

"I'll leave it up to you to decide where we should go next. Preferably somewhere where lots of good Pokemon live," Iridium said. It looks like that the boy had cheered up a little. Now would be the best time to show another Pokemon for that he seemed ready to get another battle done.

"Let's get started, then!" said Jake. "Manectric, lead the way if you please."

Manectric bowed, and started sniffing the air. Almost at once, the electric canine got a really strong one and barked to signify its findings. It then rushed towards the source of the odor and sprinted. Manectric almost didn't cared whether he ran through a rocky path or through a spiky bush, but still ran.

Jake tugged he older trainer's hand and said something to make Iridium follow. "Let's follow him. He may know something we might like." They followed the Manectric until they reached a thick leafy forest with some berry trees growing everywhere. From afar, they saw the electric dog lapping on a puddle of Berry Juice.

Manectric drank almost majority of the puddle and went back to the trainers. A small rock-like creature with jelly-like limbs stared at the people as Manectric left it. The Shuckle may have its first time seeing those kinds of creatures. Powered by instincts, the Shuckle poised itself onto battle.

"There's a Shuckle. Want it?"

/o/o/o/o/o/

Area effects: Small clearing in a forest. Webs hang around the trees and puddles of sweet liquid hang everywhere.

Encounters remaining: 6

Current Wild Pokemon: Shuckle? (???)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon we have encountered: Taillow, Wurmple, Whismur, Krickatune, Farfetch'd, Aipom, Bellsprout, Heracross, Shuckle

~|Keion|~
Old 02-08-2010, 01:17 PM
Iridium Offline

Manectric led us towards a thick leafy forest area. As we approached the area, we could see the dog lapping at a puddle of purple Berry Juice, obviously enjoying it a lot. As we looked for the source of the juice, we spotted a Shuckle a few metres away, getting ready for a battle.

"There's a Shuckle. Want it?"

"Nope, I'm not too interested in it," I said. "Let's move forward."

<3
Old 02-09-2010, 11:56 AM
Keion Offline

NBP

"Nope, I'm not too interested in it. Let's move forward." Iridium said as he saw the lone Shuckle. They were known to have greater defenses from most of the Pokemon, making me captivated to them. I would want to see a battle with one of those, but it looks like luck wouldn't allow me.

"Should we go now? We can see..." Then a long and loud yawn interrupted my beautiful speech. The yawn was heard as if someone was about to take a nap. Shuckle obviously didn't looked tired or sleepy when we last saw it. Now, I decided to look at the source of the long and drowsy yawn.

What I saw was a lazy looking sloth hanging on a tree branch. It had two large claws on its paws and a pig-like nose on its face. A flesh colored pelt covered its whole body as it hugged a tree, avoiding falling from the tree.

"Want this one, instead?"

/o/o/o/o/o/

Area effects: Small clearing in a forest. Webs hang around the trees and puddles of sweet liquid hang everywhere.

Encounters remaining: 5

Current Wild Pokemon: Slakoth? (???)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon we have encountered: Taillow, Wurmple, Whismur, Krickatune, Farfetch'd, Aipom, Bellsprout, Heracross, Shuckle, Slakoth

~|Keion|~
Old 02-09-2010, 01:21 PM
Iridium Offline

"Should we go now? We can see..."

Before Jake could finish, however, we heard a loud Yawn, which made him stop mid-sentence. Looking for the source of the Yawn, we saw a small lazy sloth hanging from a tree branch, about to go to sleep any minute.

"Want this one, instead?"

"As much as I'd love to add a Slaking to my team, I think I'll let it pass this time," I said. "I don't want Infernape to be damaged too much."

<3
Old 02-11-2010, 12:06 PM
Keion Offline

NBP

"As much as I'd love to add a Slaking to my team, I think I'll let it pass this time. I don't want Infernape to be damaged too much." Iridium said. Fighting his decision wouldn't help much either as it would look like forcing him on catching one of my 'favorite Pokemon to ignore'. Its laziness gets into my nerves just by looking at it.

Transferring my gaze from the Slakoth to the path, I hurried along. We were still at the dirt path leading to the next outpost of the island, the Great Lakes. "Let's keep going, if you want. I'm sure there are other good Pokemon waiting to be captured," I reassured my trainer. He might be losing interest from now so I might as well cheer him up.

We left Slakoth's tree and went inner to the Woods's body. Compared to his tree, a giant sycamore tree stood in our way. I was giant, I mean it! A hundred people holding each others' hands would probably the only way to describe its size. It might even lived for more than hundreds of years, compared to the normal fifty-plus year trees.

Suddenly, two kinds of smells mixed with each other in the air. One of them smelled like freshly picked flowers from my grandma's garden with some pint of perfume. The other was kinda... meh. It's stench probably equals rotting garbage, decomposing fertilizer as well as household residues.

I don't know if I should hold my nose or what. I don't even know if I should like the fragrance or hate the stench. Manectric kinda doesn't know the answer either, as he was rolling from side to side, tears flowed from his eyes. Poor doggy. I forgot his nose was more sensitive than a normal human nose, so I quickly withdrew him inside his Pokeball.

I took a look at Iridium. I wonder what would he pick if I asked him which way to follow. The left side of the tree, where the fragrance flows, or the right side, where the awful smelling air came from. Pokemon might even be hiding behind them, so this would be a fifty-fifty choice for someone to make. Without even thinking about it, the words suddenly came out of my mouth. "If you were to pick one side, what would it be? The stinky one or the other?"

/o/o/o/o/o/

Encounters remaining: 5

Current Wild Pokemon: Slakoth? (???)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon we have encountered: Taillow, Wurmple, Whismur, Krickatune, Farfetch'd, Aipom, Bellsprout, Heracross, Shuckle, Slakoth

~|Keion|~
Old 02-11-2010, 01:12 PM
Iridium Offline

Jake was trying to cheer me up a bit as we moved forward. We were almso coming to the end of the forest, as I remembered the map of the National Park I had studied before entering the area.

As we neared a huge tree, suddenly a mixed smell started coming from the two paths of the fork. From one side came a very sweet fragrance, and from the other side came a terrible stench. They diminished each others effects slightly, but the stench seemed to be standing out. Jake's Manectric, who had a more sensitive nose than a human started rolling on the floor, tears flowing out of its eyes.

Jake quickly withdrew his Pokemon into his ball and then turned to me, looking deep in thought. Suddenly words burst out from his mouth.

"If you were to pick one side, what would it be? The stinky one or the other?"

"Let's take the other one," I said. "I'm not interested in going straight into the stench."

<3