Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 02-13-2010, 12:57 PM
Keion Offline

Send a message via AIM to Keion
Default Re: Individual RP: Iridium

NBP

"Let's take the other one. I'm not interested in going straight into the stench," Iridium said as he chose which side to choose. It had been an obvious choice for people who always try to stay safe. I would have chosen this side too, if I was the one to choose, since stranger Pokemon would have stayed in that direction.

Whatever the decision happened, I led the curious trainer towards the chosen side. Flowers and shrubs grow better on that side of the sycamore tree, compared to the brownish color of the plants on the other side. A small spring lay on one side and those tiny buds of daisies grouped themselves on the sides.

Fluttering above the picture was a small and graceful bug. The mixture of black, purple and blue colors decorated the female looking insect. It was obvious that this Illumise would love enjoying its habitat all day, or it might just be passing the time by for waiting till night, when Volbeats appear.

"How about this one? Want an Illumise to your arsenal?" I asked to Iridium. He might be trying to find something good or rare in this trip, since he wants to continue this adventure even with three Pokemon already caught.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Name: Iridium

Total Items: Park Balls x1, Super Balls x3, Hyper Balls x5, Max Potions x2, Full Heal x2

Area effects: Flowers and shrubs grow better. A small spring lay on one side and tiny buds of daisies grouped themselves on the sides.

Encounters remaining: 4

Current Wild Pokemon: Illumise♀ (???)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Infernape [84.00%]
Nickname: -
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Swords Dance, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Substitute, Will-O-Wisp, Focus Punch, Sunny Day, Rock Tomb, Hidden Power [Electric], Shadow Claw, Overheat, Fire Blast
BM/SM/MT: Thunderpunch, Encore, Fake Out

Pokemon: Togekiss [0.00%] = [Fainted]
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM: Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Psych Up, Psychic, Grass Knot, Roost, Shock Wave, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power [Poison], Silver Wind, Attract, Light Screen, Reflect, Protect, Double Team
BM/SM/MT: Nasty Plot, Tri-Attack

Pokemon we have encountered: Taillow, Wurmple, Whismur, Krickatune, Farfetch'd, Aipom, Bellsprout, Heracross, Shuckle, Slakoth, Illumise

Pokemon captured: Farfetch'd♀ (Rash) | Aipom♀ (Impish) | Heracross♂ (Bold)

~|Keion|~

Last edited by Keion; 02-13-2010 at 01:14 PM.
Old 02-13-2010, 01:01 PM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium

We took the from which came the sweet fragrance, and soon came to a beautiful, blooming with vibrant coloured flowers, and a small bubling spring full of crystal clear water. Fluttering bove this beautiful scene was a Bug-type Pokemon, looking at us with a suspicious gaze.

"How about this one? Want an Illumise to your arsenal?"

"Not really, no," I said. "We should continue moving on."

<3
Old 02-13-2010, 01:13 PM
Keion Offline

NBP

"Not really, no. We should continue moving on?" asked Iridium.

As his sentence finished, a small pink-colored canine appeared thrashing across the beautiful scene. It stomped hard and roared at the dancing firefly. The Snubull ran towards the spring as the Illumise left and began lapping the water.

"Looks like we don't need to move to get to the next one!"

/o/o/o/o/o/

Total Items: Park Balls x1, Super Balls x3, Hyper Balls x5, Max Potions x2, Full Heal x2

Area effects: Flowers and shrubs grow better. A small spring lay on one side and tiny buds of daisies grouped themselves on the sides.

Encounters remaining: 3

Current Wild Pokemon: Snubull? (???)

Pokemon Stats:

TM/HM: Swords Dance, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Substitute, Will-O-Wisp, Focus Punch, Sunny Day, Rock Tomb, Hidden Power [Electric], Shadow Claw, Overheat, Fire Blast

TM/HM: Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Psych Up, Psychic, Grass Knot, Roost, Shock Wave, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power [Poison], Silver Wind, Attract, Light Screen, Reflect, Protect, Double Team

Pokemon we have encountered: Taillow, Wurmple, Whismur, Krickatune, Farfetch'd, Aipom, Bellsprout, Heracross, Shuckle, Slakoth, Illumise, Snubull

~|Keion|~
Old 02-13-2010, 01:28 PM
Iridium Offline

As we were about to move away, there was a sudden commotion around. A small pink dog came rushing towards us, also scarung away the Illumise.

"Looks like we don't need to move to get to the next one!"

"Well, we'll need to move anyway," I said with a slight grin. "I'm not too interested in this little thing."

<3
Old 02-15-2010, 11:32 AM
Keion Offline

NBP

"Well, we'll need to move anyway. I'm not too interested in this little thing." Iridium said as he saw the Snubull scare away the Illumise. It looks like as the trainer don't like Pokemon who are rarely used by other trainers. First, the Shuckle, then the Illumise and finally, Snubull. I don't even know if he'll get the next encounter.

"We'll leave then, if you want," I answered. I thought of just circling the whole tree before finally going back home. This huge tree can be considered as a small ecosystem, if you look at it. This means getting more Pokemon without walking much. This place is also close to the next outpost, making traveling easier later.

"Should we go around this tree?" I asked. "It looks like a large group of Pokemon lives here and we can see more without going farther. " After my explanation, I went around to scout for any dangers lurking for our client. A second later, something was around making a strange noise.

"Annnnsssss..."

"It looks like an Ekans is somewhere near here. Should we look for it, or just leave it as it is." I told.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Area effects: A side of a giant sycamore tree

Encounters remaining: 2

Current Wild Pokemon: Ekans? (???)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon we have encountered: Taillow, Wurmple, Whismur, Krickatune, Farfetch'd, Aipom, Bellsprout, Heracross, Shuckle, Slakoth, Illumise, Snubull, Ekans

~|Keion|~
Old 02-15-2010, 01:16 PM
Iridium Offline

Jake suggested that we should circle a large tree nearby, so I agreed as well, as that would save us some time.

A few seconds later, we heard a slight hiss, indicating that a Pokemon was nearby.

It looks like an Ekans is somewhere near here. Should we look for it, or just leave it as it is.

"Let's leave it as it is, and look for something else," I said.

<3
Old 02-16-2010, 10:50 AM
Keion Offline

NBP

"Let's leave it as it is, and look for something else," Iridium said. With that answer, we left the creepy place and began circling the tree. Upon walking, it looked like rattling sound was slowly disappearing as it mixed with the sounds of the grass crunching upon our stomping feet.

From a certain point of their walk, hanging cobwebs began to fall out. A large web hanging from a web down to the ground somewhat blocked our path. From its corner, a decayed body of a small Pokemon laid. Above us, a creepy pair of yellow eyes watched us until it came down. It was an Ariados.

"Want it?"

/o/o/o/o/o/

Encounters remaining: 1

Current Wild Pokemon: Ariados? (???)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon we have encountered: Taillow, Wurmple, Whismur, Krickatune, Farfetch'd, Aipom, Bellsprout, Heracross, Shuckle, Slakoth, Illumise, Snubull, Ekans, Ariados

~|Keion|~
Old 02-17-2010, 04:30 AM
Iridium Offline

As we started circling the tree, the hissing sound slowly started diminishing, and as we moved on, suddenly a large scary spider started descending slowly, with its creepy yellow eyes.

"Want it?"

"Nope, let's get out of here quickly," I said, as a memory of my childhood came flodding back to me when...

No, I'd better not think about that, I said to myself.

<3
Old 02-17-2010, 09:31 AM
Keion Offline

NBP

"Nope, let's get out of here quickly," replied Iridium. His voice gave off a scary feel as well as the sound of fear. This trainer might have either been traumatized by an Ariados before, got arachnophobia his whole life or even both. And since it might be a bit personal on his side, I shouldn't talk to him about it much.

"Oh... okay," was the only thing I said to him. We left the spider web of the evolved Spinarak and continued walking until we got to the stinky side of the tree. It was almost a complete opposite of Illumise's side; some flowers and shrubs wilt around, and grass gave off a brownish color. On the next side was a Skuntank.

"Take it or leave it?" I challenged the trainer.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Encounters remaining: 0

Current Wild Pokemon: Skuntank? (???)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon we have encountered: Taillow, Wurmple, Whismur, Krickatune, Farfetch'd, Aipom, Bellsprout, Heracross, Shuckle, Slakoth, Illumise, Snubull, Ekans, Ariados, Skuntank

~|Keion|~
Old 02-17-2010, 09:57 AM
Iridium Offline

As we left the spider alone, suddenly the terrible stench returned, and it was much more than before this time. The scene on this side of the tree was in sharp contrast to the other side, where the Illumise was hanging around - the flowers and small trees were in a really bad state, and the grass was also a dull brownish shade. Standing near the scene was a large purple Pokemon - Skuntank. It seemed it had stayed here for quite a while, hence the scene in front of our eyes.

"Take it or leave it?"

"I think I'll have a go at this," I said. "Atleast the plant life around here will get some relief when he's gone," I continued with a slight grin.

I pulled out the small red-white orb from my pocket, and tossed it in the air. The ball opened with a small click, but a blinding flash of red light, which drew Skuntank's attention towards us. As the light disappeared, Infernape stood in front of us, directly facing the Skuntank. As he came out, the surrounding area became slightly more illuminated because of Infernape's blazing flames, and I realised how dark it was becoming.

"Let's start this, Infernape," I said. "Begin with a Swords Dance then launch an Earthquake to weaken the Skuntank, but make sure you don't knock it out, alright?"

Infernape gave a brief nod, and then took a few paces forward. After a few seconds, as he adjusted to the horrible smell around, he brought together both his monkey palms, and held straight above his head, and started rotating about the fixed spot on which it was standing. This was, he boosted both his mental concentration and physical strength, so that his attacking power increased.

After he had completed this, he rushed forward a bit more, but not going very near Skuntank, and started pounding the ground with his heavy muscular fists, so that small vibrations started emerging from beneath the ground. We could feel them too, but they were directed more towards Skuntank.

"We'd better back off a bit," I advised Jake. "The worst is yet to come."

As we stepped back a bit, Infernape stood straight on his hands, and looked quite a comical sight. But I knew this was not something to laugh at, as it could seriously weaken even the strongest of Pokemon. He then landed heavily on his legs, standing upright, sending powerful seismic waves around, and continued beating his fists on the ground, just like aftershocks after a major Earthquake.

OOC: Yay big post :D The small "running away" posts were getting boring xP

<3
Old 02-18-2010, 09:58 AM
Keion Offline

BP

"I think I'll have a go at this. At least the plant life around here will get some relief when he's gone," Iridium said once he saw the surroundings, and maybe because of that he doesn't have any time left to stay in the park. "Let's start this, Infernape. Begin with a Swords Dance then launch an Earthquake to weaken the Skuntank, but make sure you don't knock it out, alright?" he ordered.

Infernape nodded to show that he heard his trainer's words and began to step forward, positioned his palms to face each other and concentrated. He held his hands above his head and started rotating about the fixed spot on which it was standing. From that on, all of his physical attacks, including Earthquake, will get boosted by the strange dance.

After charging the attack, Infernape rushed towards the wild Pokemon and started to punch the ground heavily with its well-developed muscles. Shock waves started to travel from the ground to the skunk Pokemon. The strength of this attack was still visible through the cracks it left on the battlefield, even though Infernape wanted this to weaken cause of his trainer's wish.

"We'd better back off a bit," Iridium advised Jake. "The worst is yet to come."

Of course we backed off to evade the ground's movements. The attack managed to reach our location, though only a small portion of its power was felt. Something surprised me though, it was how Skuntank reacted, not the Earthquake. At first, it got tripped over and almost fell with its weight but eventually managed to jump at Infernape's body. This was almost like a play-fight than an attack, for Skuntank's case.

Something in the air made my nose twist out of pure disgust. The purple furred Pokemon just have launched a Poison Gas attack subconsciously and made the whole area stink. Quickly as I could, I grabbed my handkerchief in my pocket and covered my nose. Its a good thing that we were far from them, but its different for the ape. He couldn't cover his nose because of Skuntank's body and on top of it, the source is actually covering him!

From the looks of it, both of them looked like liking each others attitude as they still rolled on the ground after being pinned. Despite the poison the gas has caused, Infernape still managed to play with it. With smile on their faces, it seems that they were playing instead of fighting.

"Looks like your Pokemon got a friend," I said, though my voice got a little funny with me covering the air passage of my nose. Through most of the time in this area, I had been covering my nose with my favorite handkerchief.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Battle Stats:
Skuntank [39.51%]
-Moves used: Jumped on Infernape, Poison Gas
Togekiss♀ [67.50%] = [Poison] = [Attack +2]
-Moves used: Swords Dance, Earthquake

Current Wild Pokemon: Skuntank? (???)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Infernape [67.50%]

Pokemon we have encountered: Taillow, Wurmple, Whismur, Krickatune, Farfetch'd, Aipom, Bellsprout, Heracross, Shuckle, Slakoth, Illumise, Snubull, Ekans, Ariados, Skuntank

~|Keion|~

Last edited by Keion; 02-18-2010 at 10:49 AM.
Old 02-19-2010, 04:57 AM
Iridium Offline

While Infernape was busy with his moves, Skuntank had got ready for battle as well. It had released a huge cloud of poisonous purple gas into the air, which almost blinded our view of what was happening between the two Pokemon.

Jake had taken out a handkerchief to cover his nose and mouth from the attack, and so did I. This gas could do...funny things if it got inside.

As the thick gas started diminishing a bit, we saw a strange sight. Skuntank was right on top of Infernape, and the two Pokemon were rolling about on the floor, obviously having fun together. It looked like the Poison Gas had disturbed Infernape somehow.

"Looks like your Pokemon got a friend."

I simply raised an eyebrow, but said nothing in reply to this.

"Infernape, stop all this," I said sternly. "You're in the middle of a battle. Shake that Pokemon away and use Brick Break, but make sure you don't faint it.

My words seem to shake Infernape back to realisation, and he pushed Skuntank away and got up. Skuntank seemed a bit hurt with this, but realised too, that this was no time for fun and games.

Infernape began readying himself for the Brick Break attack. He crossed his arms making an "X" with them, focusing hard on the target. He stood still and closed his eyes, and looked almost as if he had gone to sleep. After a few moments of absolute silence, he unfolded his arms and rushed towards Skuntank, where he would bring back his arms together into the same "X" formation, completing the attack.

As Infernape rushed towards Skuntank, I put my hand inside my pocket, and brought out another gold and black Hyper Ball from it. I poked it in the middle to make it bigger in size, and taking aim, directed it towards Skuntank.

OOC: Male Skuntank.

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 02-19-2010 at 05:28 AM.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:47 AM
Keion Offline

BP

"Infernape, stop all this. You're in the middle of a battle. Shake that Pokemon away and use Brick Break, but make sure you don't faint it." Iridium's order was cool and stern, but with a hint of strictness in his voice. He sounded more serious in catching Skuntank than catching Aipom earlier.

Infernape threw of Skuntank's body and crossed his arms making an "X" with them, focusing hard on the target. He rushed towards the purple skunk and brought back his arms together into the same "X" formation, completing the attack.

Something they haven't notice, Skuntank acted upon Infernape's signs of aggression and attacked the same time Brick Break had hit. Its front claws extended to Infernape's side, revealing a gash of blood on its side. Looks like Slash had hit the critical point of the ape's body.

Meanwhile, the enlarged ball had hit the skunk's head and swallowed it whole. It landed on the wilting grass and tilted once... twice.. thrice... And then, a small sound of a click signalling the capture sounded on the ball.

"Thank you for visiting the National Park, sir. I hope you enjoyed your trip," I said to Iridium, who just finished his fifteen encounters. "I hope you have picked the three you want to keep."

/o/o/o/o/o/

Battle Stats:
Skuntank [9.51%]
-Moves used: Slash
Togekiss♀ [27.50%] = [Poison] = [Attack +2]
-Moves used: Brick Break

Current Wild Pokemon: Skuntank♂ (Jolly)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Infernape [27.50%]

Pokemon captured: Farfetch'd♀ (Rash) | Aipom♀ (Impish) | Heracross♂ (Bold) | Skuntank♂ (Jolly)

~|Keion|~
Old 02-19-2010, 09:48 AM
Iridium Offline

I went towards the place where the ball lay on the ground, and scooped it up in my hands. The Poison Gas still persisted in the air, and it wasn't very pleasant staying here.

"Come back, Infernape, you must be tired," I said, recalling him into his Pokeball.

"Let's get out of here," I said to Jake. "The smell's getting to me. First thing I'm doing is giving this Skuntank a bath. Oh, and I think I'll release Farfetch'd back into the forest, and keep the rest."

OOC: Claiming Aipom, Heracross and Skuntank. Thanks Medz ^^

<3
Old 02-19-2010, 11:37 AM
Keion Offline

NBP

"Let's get out of here. The smell's getting to me. First thing I'm doing is giving this Skuntank a bath. Oh, and I think I'll release Farfetch'd back into the forest, and keep the rest." Iridium got a Parkball from his pocket and released whatever creature as caught inside there. After all, you can only keep three Pokemon at a time.

Out from the ball, a Farfetch'd came limping down. It looks like Iridium did some nasty battling with it when he was from my senior's care. I took a small bottle of medicine from my bag an sprayed its contents to the brown bird's wing. Its wounds healed as if it was magic. Energetically, he flapped his wings and flew off.

The stink wore of by the time Farfetch'd left the scene, and Manectric came out of his ball now. Sparks came out from his tail's end as he got a signal from the nearest Ranger Outpost, which seems to be just about a meter away. A little walka could reach it in less than an hour and then, a little rest before escorting Iridium back to the docks.

Roleplay Finished!

/o/o/o/o/o/

Total Items: Park Balls x1, Super Balls x3, Hyper Balls x4, Max Potions x2, Full Heal x2

Current Wild Pokemon: None

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Infernape [27.50%]

Pokemon captured: Aipom♀ (Impish) | Heracross♂ (Bold) | Skuntank♂ (Jolly)

~|Keion|~