Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 01:17 AM
Verystrait42 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: {U}nlimited~{S}mash~{B}rawlers {V.3} Open

Downloaded PO, Liking it. Ty skippy.

Reached 11 on Challenge Cup PO ladder.

Wi-fi: Zack, 2665-5033-9610
Shoddy/PO Username: Verystrait42
Old 06-10-2010, 01:28 AM
Skottles Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Skottles

Very would you like to use Shoddy for a bit to battle? It's been awhile.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:15 AM
Verystrait42 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Sorry skottles, must have missed you.

Pokemon Online having tournies makes it 100% superior to shoddy.

Old 06-10-2010, 02:32 AM
Skottles Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Tomorrow I will download it. Get in on this.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:35 AM
Verystrait42 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

In a tourney right now. Waiting for 3rd round. Loving my new stall team.

Old 06-10-2010, 02:36 AM
Elite Trainer Drake Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default The Council of Brawler's Clan Update Page

This is the Brawler's update page. This page will list current day-by-day updates that happen in the clan. As such, this page will also be used to notify members of events, tournaments, giveaways, and various other member only oppurtunities.

Code:
June

June 9: The Council of Brawlers is opened
June 10: The Council of Brawlers becomes official
  • War discussion starts,
  • The first Team builder challenge is announced
  • Ahalt submits first clan banner
June 11: Limitless is asked to test all members for upcoming war discussions; he accepts June 12: Green Eagle Submits two new banners
  • All banners are made into url links
  • Drake discuses animated userbars with Mystry Mew
June 13: The first clan event is about ready to begin. The team builder challenge will commence with every member pming Drake three pokemon submissions (whether they be standard or gimmick) that they feel will benefit the team type choosen; stall. From there the entire clan will build around the ideas that we feel would be most relevant and effective in the current metagame. Once built, participating members will then ladder the created team to its peak using user created alts on a decided server; smogon. Submissions may now commence. Please include details as to why the sets you have choosen are beneficial for our team June 18: Submissions are in; all submissions will be reviewed today
  • Everybody start practicing, its about time to give PE2K a display of power; Brawler style.
June 19: With seemingly no progress in the recruitment phase, the process of applying may change pending no progress is made after the completion of the first month[List][*]Limitless wins his tryout battle for the Smogon World Cup (Cheers XD)[*]A last minute event may be sprung upon everyone fathers day (tommorow). A four man tournament [i]may[i/] take place provided everyone responds to this via pm wish to join. The tournament (Who's Your Daddy) will only happen if four entrants request to join by tommorow (via pm). The tournament will run until July 1st (to solve time issues). The first four players will be randomly paired and pitted against one another in this single elimination tournament. June 28: A few updates today. The "Who's Your Daddy" mini tournament is still in on hold. Skottles advances to the finals, Ahalts return is still being awaited to complete the tournament.
  • Very Achieved #11 on PO's Challenge cup ladder! (Keep it up Very)
  • The first month of immunity is beginning to creak to an end; with no one having been recruited, we still stand strong with the notice of a few talented battlers practicing in they're free time growing better and better (notably Very).
  • I would like to re-establish my thoughts on the Team Builder Challenge by saying; "please use the team limitless submitted". That will be our practice team for this challenge. Practice ends in two weeks. No tournament, laddering, nor any other form "testing" will be implemented this time around. It will be on a strict "watch battle" notion. If times cannot be set up to view battles, please send me 3 complete battles (peferably a win and two losses)
June 30: First things first, we've (those of you that wifi battle) been asked to participate in these tournaments:
  • The "Summer SmackDown" can be found here
  • The "Summer 2010 Grand Wifi Tournament" can be found here
I'd like to ask that as many of you join and participate as you can. I'm hoping PE2K will become more active this Summer, and to have you all making things like this possible by joining would give my vision an amazing jump start. However, it'd also greatly amuse me if any of you were to win the tournament.
  • Mystery M3W does another amazing job with his latest work: [IMG]http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii310/BabyBluePenguin/PE2K/hitmontop4.gif[/IMG*] This can be found with the other great banner submissions. Please thank Mew for his great work.
Code:
July

July 3: We are now approaching our last week of "immunity", war discussion should officially begin today. We have six days to come up with a plan of action. Once again, due to everyone's time frame being different, I'll ask that you all please pm me your thoughts, and if possible provide a list with your top three war choices and why. Before we attempted this, we got slight insight as to what people wanted, this time around it's the real deal. Any ideas or concerns should be also pmd to me so that they may be addressed aswell. Thank you all for your patience this month; I imagine with all the practice you've all put into this last month, your all raring to go. Let's do what others fail to do and set our course of motion into action!
  • July 4th my own thoughts of what we should do will be sent out once i've recieved everyone else's. However, my opinion is non-binding and up for debate if need be.
  • Hope to hear from you all soon. And please, do be careful this holiday weekend.
July 4: Our friend Mystery Mew does it again! Please be sure to thank him if using his creation. Also have a great fourth of July [img]http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/4153/lucn.gif[*/img]
  • We also have a new member; Everyone please welcome Fierce Deity!
July 10: There's been a few updates since last week. Firstly, the tournament makes very little progress as I (ETD) get a by so that it may be complete. So currently it stands at: Round 1 Elite Trainer Drake v Ahalt (by) Skottles v Verystrait42 Final Match Elite Trainer Drake v Skottles
  • Limitless leaves the clan; good luck in the future.
  • The "war discussion" will not happen, instead, we will let nature take its course and use the natural talent that's gotten us where we are before all of this. In other words, I trust all of you to overcome any obstacle thrown at us.
July 15: So I've been working on quite a few projects lately. Though I haven't informed anyone of my intentions, I thought I'd inform you all when I'd made some lead way with my goal. So currently I've been chatting with some old friends of mine who's abilities are fairly above average as far as battling goes. By some slim miracle I'd managed stumble upon some long lost ones who manage a xat as well as forum (Perhaps the most popular pokemon related xat). From here I offered my services so long as I had a shot at becoming the forum administator aswell as we be given a "home" (or base of operations as I like to call it) on the site. Reluctantly, he accepted, and with that operation "Ditto" is in effect. In the coming weeks, I will be working over at the new site building our new home. the link to the site can be found here, the xat can be found heresta for further information please pm me.
  • Our friend Mew does it again with his latest (and perhaps sexiest) creation yet; introducing mascot to be (?): [img]http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii310/BabyBluePenguin/PE2K/Machamp.gif[/img*]
Code:
August August 16: It's been awhile since the last update so here it is. Though with there not being much in the way activity, there isn't much to note. Firstly, I see it feasible to open the access to joining. At this stage in time, our current methods are not best for our situation. Secondly, Mew finishes his task with his final work of art: [IMG]http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii310/BabyBluePenguin/PE2K/oie_Tyranitar.gif[/IMG*] Mew, I greatly thank you for the task you completed, you work as though your a member of the family, and for that, I respect you. I'll consider you an un-offcial member, don't be a stranger. Lastly, I'd like to say with summer ending, I'm hoping we can all regroup and prepare for war. I would have liked to have started earlier, but do to previous cirumstances, that measure wasnt suitable for the time. So hurry back (but enjoy yourselves)

Last edited by Elite Trainer Drake; 08-17-2010 at 06:52 AM.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:42 AM
Skottles Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I am. Smogon server?
Old 06-10-2010, 03:05 AM
Limitless Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Limitless Send a message via Yahoo to Limitless Send a message via Skype™ to Limitless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verystrait42 View Post
Sorry skottles, must have missed you.

Pokemon Online having tournies makes it 100% superior to shoddy.
Ya, and the tournaments are run actually through the program. So once the battle is complete, it updates the brackets etc.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:10 AM
Experienced Trainer

Default The Council of Brawler's Rules

Brawling Rules

Quote:
To be an exceptional Brawler, there are a few rules you must follow in order to excel here.

• Firstly, as a Brawler, you are expected to follow PE2K battle center rules as defined by this.
  • Secondly, We ask that you please respect others to the best of your ability. We understand that people slip, hence this rule being so loosely spoken, but outright disrespect is prohibited. Failing to follow this rule will result in a discussion which in term will decide a member's place; in or outside the clan.
  • Next, you are expected to maintain spamming, and keep trolling to a minimum.
  • Attendance is very important for Brawlers. We don't expect you to be here daily (if you are that's nice), but we do require your attendance part of the week. Without you, the clan's performance dangles due to a postion not pulling it's weight. So please, if you are not going to be active, or will be quitting/retiring, notify a superior of your situation so that arrangements may be made for you.

If you plan to be away for awhile (one week or more) please inform your superiors of your situation aswell.
  • Brawlers don't use steroids, so please, no illegally hacked pokemon can be used.
  • Though were no good with magic, like a good magician, we never reveal our tricks to the public. So remember, when discussing battle details in the open, remember to keep the conversation between you and your partner.

Example:

Quote:
    M****** used splash! Good

Tyranitar used splash! Bad
  • Use proper grammar to the best of your ability (when you remember)
  • Please don't flame others in this thread (do it outside of PE2K or take it via pm, just don't get in trouble)
  • You cannot be in another clan and join here on PE2K
  • Lastly, have fun (within the boundary of these rules) and try to make your experience here with us enjoyable.

Last edited by Elite Trainer Drake; 06-10-2010 at 06:00 AM.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:14 AM
Verystrait42 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

This is def alot better than shoddy.

Old 06-10-2010, 03:37 AM
Ahlat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Ahlat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verystrait42 View Post
This is def alot better than shoddy.
I'm done my team on PO. I'm going to test it out now.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:34 AM
Limitless Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Limitless Send a message via Yahoo to Limitless Send a message via Skype™ to Limitless

The new thread looks good so far.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:50 PM
Experienced Trainer

You can all move to the new thread now.

Drake