Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 04:39 PM
TheEvilDookie Offline

Send a message via AIM to TheEvilDookie Send a message via MSN to TheEvilDookie Send a message via Skype™ to TheEvilDookie
Default Re: I have a question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPPF_Max View Post
BECAUSE IT'S THE TRUTH. Now anymore of this and I'll be reporting your posts and part of this thread too. It should be closed anyway because the question was answered. There's no need to keep arguing in here. If you want to talk about this any further, just send me a VM or send me a PM. Quit spamming up this thread once you and I have answered the question or have at least answered the question or when both of us have answered part of the question and you said something to it, and I added stuff to it. That's all that matters.
If you're telling me to stop posting because of an argument, then why did you post?

^ Anastasia-R ^
Current VPP: Palkia > Level 100: 6987
Old 10-04-2009, 04:42 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

I'M telling you both to stop posting now, this is getting ridiculous. This thread has served its purpose now, I think it's best if we leave it, get it locked etc. Both of you just stop.
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 10-04-2009, 05:12 PM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

Send a message via AIM to EmBreon Send a message via MSN to EmBreon

Indeed, pointless arguing.

Just to clear up any confusion there may be, members can only create polls in the Mixed: Voting Polls section. In which case:

Otherwise, yes, you'll need to get a mod to make you one.