Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 10-05-2009, 10:46 PM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey
Default The Order of the Keys II [One Sky, One Destiny]

-->BANNER SOON<--

Welcome to the Order
This is a remake of one of my good buddy Focal’s old clubs. The Order of the Keys is basically a club where you can talk about anything Kingdom Hearts related. It is also where you make your mark as a Keyblade Master. The side you choose will correspond to your motives and/or ideals. Will you join the alignment of light? Or maybe the hood of darkness? Confused? Maybe you should join something in between. Or something quite the opposite...

Our Grand Purpose

As we are an alliance of Humans, Heartless, Nobodies, Unverseds, and Replicas, we have several. First off, talk about anything Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy related. Disney, too, but only if it relates to Kingdom Hearts in some way, like talking about Cinderella, since she’s in a couple of the games, and not High School Musical, since they’re not. We also wish for you to strive to become the best Keyblade Master you can possibly be. But, as our old Order Leader had advised, we must protect our own hearts. At all costs.

Differences Betwixt the Two Orders

What are the differences between the two Orders? The old Order only had two ranks; the new Order has a couple more. We have; Order Leaders (Me), Keyblade Masters (High-Ranking – Keychain – two keyblades), Keyblade Chasers (Middle Rank - Keychain – one keyblade), and Keyblade Novices (Low Rank – No Keychain – one keyblade). Also, since Replicas were left out, and since the dawning of Unverseds, you may also become one of those. Plus, two new sides join light and dark; nothingness and reversed.

The Sides You May Choose From
I’ve made a few accurate descriptions of the sides you may choose from. Make sure you choose wisely, because you cannot change your alignment.

Light
Spoiler:
Light, although not always benevolent, seeks the truth. Most who do possess light also are able to show the truth within others. Also, those of the realm of light can trust another, although this is not always true. More people who possess light seem to wield keyblades, however, it is not the only way.

Darkness
Spoiler:
Dark, although not always malignant, seek power. Power, maybe to control others, to control things, but also maybe to control themselves. Those within the realm of darkness seem to act alone, and rarely form alliances. Very few of the dark can possess keyblades, as the darkness can easily take over and corrupt hearts if one is not careful enough with their heart.

In Between/Nothingness
Spoiler:
Also known as the Realm of Twilight by some, are those that show qualities of both Darkness and Light. They can vary easily, however, eventually lose themselves to either side, if they are not careful. They are very sensitive to both sides, and must wear special clothing to protect their senses from delving into light or dark.

Reversed
Spoiler:
Not much is known about this side yet, however, it is said that this side possesses qualities opposite to human life. For example, Light, Dark, and Nothingness together are paralleled by the Reversed side. They are said to grow from negative emotions of others, and are possibly the “First Enemy”. Being a primal force in the Kingdom Hearts Universe, the Reversed has a yet-to-be-defined place.

Species You May Choose From
Here’s a brief summary for each species.

Human
You have a heart, a soul, and a body. You are completely intact, and possess a vivid memory. You may join any side.

Heartless
You have no heart, but you do have a soul and a body. You can collect hearts, but you cannot really use them for anything. If you choose this side, you must be aligned with the Darkness.

Nobody
You are the result of a body and soul losing a strong heart, after a Heartless is created. If you choose this side, you are allowed to join any side excluding the Reversed side. However, note that you are technically on the "In Between" side, because you can merely lean towards light or dark. So, your alignment will either show "In Between/Light" or "In Between/Dark", or just "In Between/Nothingness" if you do so desire.

Replica
You are a copy of a real being. You have a heart, however, it is fake. Even if your heart is strong enough, you will not be able to produce a Heartless or a Nobody, or even an Unversed, for that matter. You may join any side.

Unversed
Not much is known about this; however, you are the opposite of human life. It is unknown at the present moment whether or not you have a heart, soul, or body, or any combination of those, however, you must have a soul or body to at least look like you exist. If you join this side – at least for the present moment – you must be on the Reversed side.

Joining the Order

You want to join? Great! Simply fill out the form below. When selecting your Keyblade(s) name(s), make sure it's relatively short, and does not copy anyone else's keyblade in existence. For example, if you are a Tron fan, you may want to choose the Keyblade Photon Debugger. If you want to make up your own, go for it! Make sure if you pick a keyblade that already exists in the Kingdom Hearts franchise to say so. I will add a picture link. I can also do this if you make up a keyblade, if you provide a drawing.

Name:
Alignment:
Name of Keyblade:
Species:
Favorite Game:
How Many of the Games Have You Beaten:

Rules
We don't want you just running free throughout the thread, doing whatever! If you do not follow the rules, you will either be denied of certain rights, or even worse, we will have to send Axel-kun to eliminate you. In other words, you will be denied membership, including the deactivating of all rights in this thread that we offer. Don't be a Vexen.

1. All PE2K forum rules do apply.
2. No arguing (Marluxia will draw his scythe), spamming (DiZ won't like it), flaming (Axel will get angry), or bashing (that's Lexaeus' job).
3. Do not judge others by what they think or know about Kingdom Hearts (trust me - we get enough complaining from Demyx on this topic.
4. Spoilers will not be tolerated unless put under spoiler tags ([*spoiler][/spoiler] <-- those) or PM'd/IM'd. VMs will not be tolerated, either, however, I will not check every member's wall. Trust me, the appearance of Xion spoils enough. Current spoiler topics that are prohibited are Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep (until a month after its US release) and 358/2 Days (until October 31st). Please refrain from talking about Coded.
5. Please, do not jump into any conversation unless you know what people are talking about. If it's a debate, and you didn't know when you posted, people may get angry. This can make Xaldin pretty angry.
6. Rules are updated when necessary. Thank Zexion that we can actually have a code!

Final Note
Note that I have many responsibilities on PE2K, including the AAOC, a comic, SOTW, etc. So, if I have not yet replied to your sign-up, please be patient! But if I do post, and I do not reply to your sign-up/skip it, please PM me. Thanks!

.::Geoffrey/ARoV::.

Default Re: The Order of the Keys II [One Sky, One Destiny]

Reserved for Member List.

Default Re: The Order of the Keys II [One Sky, One Destiny]

Another reserve for other stuff.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:47 PM