Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 10-06-2009, 05:50 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Gold Rush
Default Individual RP: Fierce Deity

Ranger: Ranger Adam

» » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » »

“Come in,” Said a stern voice.

I grabbed all of my papers and shoved them into my back quickly. I quickly ran towards the door and slowly opened it trying to look professional. I closed the door silently and entered the seat in front of the head ranger, to find out my first mission. I sat down on the soft seat and looked at the head ranger as she pulled out many papers from her draws. She ordered them carefully and read them swiftly then summarised it for me.

“Okay so it seems you have...ah Alonzo, he’s at Meteor Valley.”

I nodded as she gave me some supplies just in case the trainer wanted any. I grabbed the Items and dropped them into my bag. Wondering if this “Alonzo” would buy any from me or if he was already well prepared.

“So I’ll be off now, to fly to Meteor Valley?” I asked.

“Okay just be careful, remember everything you have learnt and just do your best.”

I nodded and burst out of the room. I grabbed a Pokeball from my shining, white belt and threw it quickly at the ground, so it would bounce back to me. Dragonite leapt out of the ball and roared. The large yellow and white Dragon looked at me and smiled, he knew he was going to be flying around the park. I dusted my blue trousers, and my light blue top, it was time to go to outpost eight. I climbed onto Dragonite as he leapt up into the air, using his small yet strong wings he flew me across the National Park until we had reached Meteor Valley. As Dragonite was flying he used the small antenna’s at the top of his head, kind of like a navigation system to make sure if he was going in the correct direction. After a few minutes of speedy flying we landed carefully next to Alonzo. Dragonite landed heavily on the cliff edge as I got of the large dragons back. I looked at his awkward splattered top for a bit and then shook his hand. It was time to head off into Meteor Valley.

“Nice to meet you, Okay I suppose we should fly down and go from there” I mumbled.

Alonzo nodded in agreement as I send Staraptor out. The large predator bird screamed and flapped out its wings. Staraptor swayed its red hair showing that she was ready.

“Talon just follow me and Dragonite.”

I leapt onto Dragonite as we glided down from the very steep hill, slowly until we had reached the bottom of the mysterious meteor valley.
After we had landed we looked around, along the hill it seemed there were many stones, while in front of us seemed an endless stretch of knee high grass.

“So wanna go over to the boulders, go across all of the grass over to the pond, or just look around the lush tree’s and long grass,” I asked.

As I waited for his decision I looked around the whole place, it seemed well sheltered from most weather conditions except for rain of course. I looked around carefully as I watched many happy Pokemon having fun around this place. I turned my attention back to Alonzo and waited as patiently as I could for his answer.

Name: Fierce Deity [Alonzo]

Money: $1,100
Encounters Remaining: 15
Total Items: Full Heal x4, Hyperball x2, Max Potion x2, Superball x5

Pokemon Stats

Pokemon: Kingdra
TM/HM: Blizzard, Hidden Power [Poison], Ice Beam, Protect, Rain Dance, Substitute, Surf, Waterfall
Ability: Swift Swim
Nickname:
Nature: Brave

Pokemon: Gyarados
TM/HM: Earthquake, Stone Edge, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Waterfall
Ability: Intimidate
Nickname: Leviathan
Nature: Bold

Pokemon: Spiritomb
TM/HM: Calm Mind, Snatch, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp
Ability: Pressure
Nickname: Tombstone
Nature: Impish

Pokemon: Togekiss
TM/HM: Grass Knot
Ability: Serene Grace
Nickname:
Nature: Calm

Total Pokemon Encountered: None

Total Pokemon Captured: None

[URPG] [VPP] [Knights of the Round Table] [ASB]

“For ten years I chased Suicune, and I finally got to see it. I'm all choked up!”
Old 10-06-2009, 08:55 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Fierce Deity Send a message via MSN to Fierce Deity Send a message via Skype™ to Fierce Deity
Default Re: Individual RP: Fierce Deity

"Hmm... let's go to the boulders," I responded to Ranger Adam after some thorough thinking. He nodded his head and had Staraptor slowly glide above us, leading us in the direction of the boulders.

Pokemon gleefully played and frolicked through the grass as we passed them. The grass looked a little wet, either still from morning dew or recent rain in the area. I looked towards several different directions and spotted all certain kinds of terrains.

"Damn, I wish I hadn't put my new Nikes on, I would've put some freakin' Reeboks had I known the grass would be wet," I said to myself after looking at my sneakers turning to a shade of green from small patches of grass attaching to my sneaker, like magnet to metal.

"How much longer until we reach our destination?" I asked him.

WAR XI Team: .
Old 10-07-2009, 06:21 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

"How much longer until we reach our destination?" I asked him.

“Oh don’t worry It shouldn’t be too long.”

The ground felt soft as I carried on walking through the damp soil, surrounded by knee high grass. Suddenly I had heard some sound. I looked it both directions and told Alonzo to stop using my hand. I closed my eyes and listened carefully. I had heard it. It was a Pokemon in the grass. I opened my eyes and looked around; Alonzo looked fairly confused as I did not tell him what was happening. Suddenly a small pink Pokemon leapt out of the ground and laughed. It seemed like it was the clown Pokemon Mime Jr, the Pokemon sorted out its hat and started to dance in front of us, trying to show off. I was interested in it, I turned my attention to Alonzo. Wondering if he was interested.

I returned my attention to the Miming Clown as it started to do some tricks in front of me. I chuckled. I looked at the Pokémon’s small cute arms, and just wanted to keep it, but that was not my job, my job was to take this trainer, Alonzo through this place and hopefully catch a rare Pokemon along the way. Then Mime Jr started to play around in front of Alonzo. I turned my attention to him hoping he would have made up his mind by now.

Pokemon Stats

TM/HM: Blizzard, Hidden Power [Poison], Ice Beam, Protect, Rain Dance, Substitute, Surf, Waterfall
Nickname:

Nickname:

Total Pokemon Encountered: {Mime Jr, ?, ?} [Sassy]

“For ten years I chased Suicune, and I finally got to see it. I'm all choked up!”
Old 10-08-2009, 02:15 AM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Fierce Deity Send a message via MSN to Fierce Deity Send a message via Skype™ to Fierce Deity

I've heard about these Mime Jr, they evolve into Mr. Mime, and those are decent Pokemon, definitely worth an attempt at capturing.

"Yeah, I'll give it a shot," I said in confidence. I reached inside my pants and pulled out a tiny, red-white orb, and tossed it high. "Go, Gyarados!" I shouted.

White lights emerged from the sphere, and out came a long, blue, snake-like serpent. Its roar shook the area and startled several flying Pokemon off. Its glare towards the Mime Jr intimidated the poor thing.

"Let's go, Gyarados, use Taunt!" I shouted, as I tightly clutched my right fist.

Last edited by Fierce Deity; 10-08-2009 at 02:17 AM.
Old 10-08-2009, 04:25 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

"Let's go, Gyarados, use Taunt!" I shouted, as I tightly clutched my right fist.

Gyarados roared as the small blue whiskers on its check flew up due to the immense power of the roar. Gyarados was giant, his small fins were about the size of Alonzo. The Pokemon waved its tail and crushed all of the grass near it, if I was only a few meters closer I would have been hit, and I probably would have been flung at least 20 Meters back. I shuddered as the large scary Pokemon glared at the always Cute Mr Mime. The Pokemon shuddered seemingly, it lost some strength.

Suddenly Gyarados starting to chuckle at Mr Mime. The small Pokemon looked up at Gyarados started to laugh trying to mock the small Pokemon. Gyarados laughed repeatedly at the small clown, until slowly the Pokemon started to get angry. Mime Jr was furious now. The small part clown part mime started to close its eyes and a vibrant and light pink glow emerged from the Pokemon and started to float upwards to the sky. Mr Mime concentrated harder as more aura’s were produced. Suddenly Mime Jr opened his eyes. They were as red as blood when suddenly two psychic beams burst out of the Pokémon’s small eyes. The beams leapt out of Mime Jr and smashed into Gyarados at the speed of light. The beams were still for a bit until it faded away.
The serpent screamed as I closed my eyes. I knew taunt was a poor choice with a Pokemon with such a short temper. Suddenly Gyarados looked very dazed. It shook around oddly, a Pokemon at this strength in a confused status could be a danger to the National Park and Meteor Valley. Mime Jr laughed and struck a pose as Gyarados started to pant. I shook my head at Alonzo.

“Be careful next time,” I mumbled.

Pokemon Stats

Nickname:

Nickname:

Total Pokemon Encountered:

Mime Jr, ?, ? [Sassy] | 100% [Taunt 1]

Gyarados, M, Intimidate [Bold] | 81%

OOC: Choose Mime Jr's Gender, it can be Male Or Female...for some reason D:

Last edited by Gold Rush; 10-08-2009 at 05:11 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:18 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

OOC: Female ;0

"Gyarados, are you okay?" I asked while I ran towards it.

I thought to myself for a bit: How will I handle such a small Pokemon without causing catastrophic damage to the area? I shifted my attention towards the jagged boulders laying atop one another on my left, and an idea popped in my head. This seemed too good of a plan to give up, and if something goes wrong, then that'll be bad news.

The Mime Jr still kept striking different poses every few seconds. I looked at my Gyarados, wondering if I should actually go on with this plan of mine. I thought it over a second time, and decided to do it.

"Gyarados, I want you to use Thunder Wave, and follow that up with Waterfall!" I shouted. Thunder Wave, hopefully, will fully paralyze the Pokemon, allowing me to directly hit it with a full-out Waterfall. All I could do is watch to see what would happen next.

Old 10-09-2009, 06:55 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

OOC: I thought so :3, Also you really need to describe the attacks if you want to get any where...D:

Gyarados started to flair around wagging its tail and destroying a small patch of grass with its large and heavy tail. The large sea serpent shook its head repeatedly and looked at Mr Mime. To him it seemed like there were four, all floating around. The large snake shook its head and started to close and open its eyes. Vision still looked very blurry to Gyarados. The Pokemon swayed left to right and then tried to use Thunder wave. Clouds formed in front of Mime Jr as Gyarados roared into the sky. Suddenly Gyarados looked at the fuzzy Mime Jr and grinned. When suddenly it flicked its tail backwards. Gyarados had managed to hit its own head with its flailing tail. The large sea snake screamed and moved around quickly making the ground underneath it lose all of the grass leftover.

I sighed. It may not have been much, and even though it was easily fixed, destroying the grass is never helpful. I waited slowly, tension flowing through my veins wondering if Gyarados would hit itself again. I watched as Alonzo clutched his fist as Gyarados was about to try and use Waterfall.

I watched carefully as Gyarados tried to watch Mime Jr again, within its confused status. Unfortunately as Gyarados squirted out water to use with the Waterfall it just came out within a weak burst. About as much as a splash would do. And without the coordination to use its tail to use Waterfall, its tail missed the water and smashed it square in the face. Gyarados was flicked back behind Alonzo and slowly got up. This was Mime Jr’s chance. Mime Jr stared at the fallen Gyarados, so did we. Suddenly a soft pink glow started to cover Gyarados. I knew what was coming, we both did. We didn’t like it at all. Mime Jr’s eyes started to glow as it started to Mime lifting something very heavy. Slowly Gyarados started to be raised, Mime Jr had to put a lot of effort into it but after Gyarados was lifted by around four meteres, Mime Jr just let go. Gyarados plummeted hard with the Psychic energy making it hurt more.

“Be careful, try and put more effort into this.”

Mime Jr struck yet another pose, showing that she meant business.

Pokemon Stats

Nickname:

Nickname:

Mime Jr, F, ? [Sassy] | 100% [Taunt 2]

Gyarados, M, Intimidate [Bold] | 37%

OOC: If you don't describe your attacks, this isn't going to go well for you.

Old 10-09-2009, 08:04 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

OOC: Yeah, I figured I was lacking somewhere in my posts but couldn't quite see what it was.

"Urgh, this Mime Jr is really starting to tick me off for such a small Pokemon," I said to myself, looking at my injured Gyarados. I figured the serpent had taken enough damage from the little clown. I grasped its Pokeball out of my pocket and aimed it towards Gyarados.

"Gyarados, come back!" I shouted, as a bright-red light consumed it and sucked it right back in the red-white sphere. "You did good, Gyarados, take a break for now," I said to the ball.

I stuffed it back in my pocket, and pulled out yet another one. This Pokemon, hopefully, will have a more successful attempt at harming the Mime. I looked towards the yellow, black, and white Great Ball with a serious expression, and tossed it high into the sky.

"Go, Spiritomb!" I shouted. The ball returned to me and I placed it in my pocket again.

Its body that resembled a purple, swirling vortex with green lights surrounding the face was encased in a gray stone, the Odd Keystone. Pressure from its inner-108 malevolent spirits seemed to stop Mime Jr from posing.

"Spiritomb, I want you to use Confuse Ray, and follow that up with a Hypnosis!" I commanded the ghost.

The evil spirit released a sinister swirling, purple ray from its light-green eyes towards the unsuspecting Mime Jr. Spiritomb levitated into the air, regardless of the burden of the Odd Keystone it was still able to float, and moved aside, starting to get into position for a Hypnosis in the case that the clown Pokemon dodged the Confuse Ray. Spiritomb's eyes glew to a bright green, almost to the point of becoming virtually all white, and shot beams of hypnotic light towards the mime.

OOC: is this better? :X

Old 10-10-2009, 07:21 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

OOC: It's better

"Go, Spiritomb!" Alonzo shouted.

Its body that resembled a purple, swirling vortex with green lights surrounding the face was encased in a gray stone, the Odd Keystone.

"Spiritomb, I want you to use Confuse Ray, and follow that up with a Hypnosis!" Alonzo commanded [To] the ghost.

Alonzo’s switch was fast, Gyarados had taken quite a fair bit of beating by the small clown, and returning Gyarados was the right thing to do. Spiritomb was a great match up, I’m sure Alonzo must have realised that Mime Jr could no longer uses Psychic moves. Spiritomb gazed at Mime Jr, with the intent to kill. A Pokémon like Spiritomb was fairly hard to get due to the fact, you would need a full 108 spirits that made many misdeeds. These spirits were forced to the Odd Keystone, thus creating Spiritomb. Even with the Key Stone the Pokemon was very dangerous. Mime Jr, was the faster of the two this time. This may have been a baby but it was a smart one. Mime Jr picked up a small boulder on the side of the cliff using her Psychic powers. The boulder flew out of the side of the valley slowly and covered within that pink aura it levitated above Spiritomb. Mime Jr made stress sounds as he held the boulder above Spiritomb. The Pokemon looked up as the Mime Jr let it go. The boulder fell at a record speed, gravity pulling it down faster, while air resistance had no chance due to the odd, aerodynamic shape of the boulder. The Boulder plummeted towards Spiritomb, the Key Stone was not even scratched and thanks to the high defence of Spiritomb, not much was done to it.

I watched as Spiritomb got ready to attack. Spiritomb floated up into the air and gazed at Mime Jr. Then it grinned.

I watched as Spiritomb floated about a foot off the ground. The Keystone was like a leash and the Pokemon could not move very far. First the Pokemon created a small dark blob that slowly floated away menacingly towards Mime Jr. As the ball popped on Mr Mime the Pokemon seemed drunk. It walked around oddly, taking large steps then small steps. Confuse ray was successful. Alonzo had also ordered Spiritomb to use Hypnosis.

I was not really fond of large combo’s but maybe he could pull it off.

Mime Jr walked around confused. Crossing its legs over repeatedly, meanwhile Spiritomb started to build up energy within its eyes. The Pokémon glared at Mime Jr as small rings started to flow out of Spiritomb. The rings slowly started to get larger until there was a good few of them. Mime Jr didn’t really look as Spiritomb whirled around trying to get Mime Jr to fall asleep. It didn’t really work. The rings didn’t even come close, nor did the beams of light due to Mime Jr’s unpredictable movements.

“I suppose you did better this time, maybe try a little harder if your going to do some combo’s?”

"It also seems that taunt has gone away and Mime Jr has forgoten about Gyarados."

Pokemon Stats

Nickname:

Nickname:

Mime Jr, F, ? [Sassy] | 100% [Con]

Spiritomb, No Gender, Pressure [Impish] | 91%

Old 10-10-2009, 08:11 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Mime Jr walked in several elliptical paths, as both Spiritomb and I studied them, carefully planning future moves. Spiritomb stayed in the air, barely burderned by the Odd Keystone.

"Spiritomb, here's what I want you to do. I want you to move side-to-side as you use Ominous Wind!" I shouted to the demon.

Spiritomb's green lights surrounding its face glew and produced several different shades of strange, purple wind that started up small, which picked up in speed and intensity. Many leaves and frail grass chippings that were barely clinging onto the ground flew up and traveled in all sorts of directions. The Mime continued to wobble about like a drunk man, as the wind moved closer and closer.

Old 10-10-2009, 08:29 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Mime Jr walked around confused. This battle had moved farther back, and the terrain was full of rocks. Unaware Mime Jr walked around, not having any clue of what she was seeing and hurtitself on the nearest rock. Probably some old Meteor. The smack into the rock hurt it a fair bit.

Mime Jr felt the wind on its body as it slowly turned into a mysterious haze. Spiritomb shook left to right and tried to use the quiet breeze and momentum to increase the power of the mysterious, ominous wind. The win blew oddly, and hit Mime Jr hard. Some of the damage may have been filtered off, but it still hurt. A lot. Mime Jr started to seem to cry. The Pokemon wiped away the tears slowly. The hazy purple wind was strong. The purple wind pierced Mime Jr like a knife through the side of the little Pokemon.

“I could only feel sorry.”

Spiritomb laughed menacingly as the 108 spirits within felt could. None of them felt sorry in any way at all.

“It seems your doing better now, keep it up.”

Pokemon Stats

Nickname:

Nickname:

Mime Jr, F, Filter [Sassy] | 38% [Con-1]

Spiritomb, No Gender, Pressure [Impish] | 91%

Old 10-10-2009, 09:51 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

"Great job, Spiritomb!" I shouted which followed up with a smirk.

Spiritomb continued to laugh, and then came to a sudden stop. The Mime walked dizzily around the rocky area, barely dodging a few rocks that would have came close to smacking it dead in the face. I noticed the shadows the larger boulders casted, and yet another idea formed in my mind.

"Spiritomb, I want you to use Shadow Sneak, and use the shadows of nearby objects to your advantage!" I commanded.

A shadow emerged out of Spiritomb and traveled left-to-right to other shadows, as it consumed it and the shadow grew bigger and bigger.

Mime Jr continued to wobble from our previous Confuse Ray. I stood there with my feet firmly grounded, unsure of the dark shadow hitting. I stuck my hand in my pocket to grab a Park Ball in preparation for when, or if, the Shadow Sneak hit.

OOC: I have $1,600 now, and Gyarados has Roar and Avalanche.

Old 10-11-2009, 07:14 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

OOC: You can't add Extra moves, and Congrats!

"Spiritomb, I want you to use Shadow Sneak, and use the shadows of nearby objects to your advantage!" Alonzo commanded.

Spiritomb glared at Mime Jr. The Pokemon seemed to be slightly less confused. Suddenly Spiritomb snuck within the shadows the Pokemon danced around, within the shadows of the large boulders. Leaping across them like a Ninja in a mere split second. Then it reappeared. The Pokemon leapt out just in front of Mime Jr, and rampaged towards it. The attack may not have been Powerful. But it was fast. Very fast.

Spiritomb was across the battered terrain within a blink of an eye. I was amazed. Mime Jr fell back onto the floor, it seemed to be very weak now, and obviously this was Alonzo’s chance. The trainer threw the ball quickly on the fallen Mime Jr. The Super ball engulfed the small clown within it. Mime Jr was made into a white beam and sucked up within the ball. The Super Ball closed instantly and shook violently. Mime Jr was putting up a good fight. The ball rattled on the ground as we watched intensely.

I could tell Alonzo was worried until there was a faint ring.

“Congratulations Successful Capture.”

Alonzo looked ecstatic.

“Okay so grab the ball and lets head over to the side like you asked.”

Money: $1,600
Encounters Remaining: 14
Total Items: Full Heal x4, Hyperball x2, Max Potion x2, Superball x4

Pokemon Stats

Nickname:

Health: 39%

Health: 91%

Nickname:

Mime Jr, F, Filter [Sassy] | 7% [Captured]

Total Pokemon Captured:

Old 10-11-2009, 11:36 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

"Sweet," I said. I picked up the Pokeball and placed it deep in my pockets. The feeling you get from winning a long battle surged through my veins. I looked towards my Spiritomb who appeared to be chuckling. It stopped levitating and finally stopped laughing at the Mime's defeat, and looked at me.

"Great work out there, Spiritomb. Now come back and take a rest," I said. I pulled out its Pokeball and the bright red light sucked Spiritomb right inside.

I looked around the terrain, and was surprised at how little damage we've done to the area considering the destructive Gyarados and demonic Spiritomb that were out.

Ranger Adam started walking towards the original spot we were aiming for, and I followed.

Old 10-12-2009, 01:16 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

We trekked across the knee high grass almost to our Destination. I lifted one heavy boot after the other, across the slightly damp floor. I repeatedly looked behind me making sure Alonzo was right behind me. He was indeed. He seemed to be doing fine. I faced the valley edge not far to go now. The rocks were started to get nearer. At closer inspection some may have been just rocks, but others could have been real meteors. Unfortunately it was hard to tell.

Suddenly from behind a boulder, and Unown floated out. I was fluent in Unown so I could easily tell it was an Unown V. I stared at it as Alonzo caught up. Unown were said to be fairly mythological and seeing such an ancient Pokemon up close was amazing. I watched the Pokemon floating about as I wondered if Alonzo would attempt to catch the Pokemon.

The Pokemon didn't really seem bothered as it was not really the kind of Pokemon that would fight all the time.

"Watcha gonna do?"

Money: $1,600
Encounters Remaining: 14
Total Items: Full Heal x4, Hyperball x2, Max Potion x2, Superball x4

Pokemon Stats

Nickname:

Health: 39%

Health: 91%

Nickname:

Unown, N/A, [Docile] | 100%;

Total Pokemon Captured: