Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 02-01-2010, 01:56 PM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Sec
Default Individual RP: Scourge of Amaranth

NBP

Everything outside the entrance to the Botanic Gardens was completely silent; it was always completely silent. The Pokemon within were mostly the docile and timid type, meaning they were very quiet, and it wasn’t like there was any volcanoes, or avalanches, or blizzards within the wide open, grassy plains of the gardens. This I exactly what Sec, the newest ranger or the National Park, was thinking as his Flygon began to touch down just outside of the entrance.

Sec hopped off of the large dragon and slammed his feet into the path of dirt which they had landed on and looked around at the surrounding area
“It completely boggles my mind that there can be so much grass and life inside those gardens and outside the gates there’s so much dirt, sand, and just patches of grass here and there,” he whispered as he walked towards the entrance gate.

As Sec reached the gate he gently fell back against the long, golden bars that kept him outside of the Gardens; he had the key of course but he was waiting for his trainer to arrive before opening up.

Sec waited for just a few minutes before his trainer showed up; Elle was her name if he remembered correctly. As she approached Sec reached his hand out in friendly getting.

“Hello, my name is Sec and I’ll be your ranger today,” the new ranger said.

=============================
Stats

Trainer: Elle

Area Effects: None
15 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon

Pokemon: Gengar
Nickname: Nix
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Calm
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Explosion, Taunt, Thunderbolt, Ice Punch, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp, Attract, Focus Blast, Protect, Psych Up

Pokemon: Miltank
Nickname: Skiade
Ability: Thick Fat
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Stealth Rock, Earthquake, Return, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Curse, {BM} Hammer Arm

Items: 3x Hyper Ball, 2x Super Ball, 1x Park Ball

Captured: None

Encountered: None
Old 02-02-2010, 01:40 AM
Scourge of Amaranth Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to Scourge of Amaranth
Default Re: Individual RP: Scourge of Amaranth

Elle had never particularly liked grass. There was just something about the way it stuck to the heels of her boots and squished under her feet—like mice corpses, yes, bloated mice corpses left out in the sun for too long. Imagining it, she could see how the two might smell similar, particularly because of the warmth emanating from the Botanic Gardens. Her footsteps had not even lead her into the gardens, yet, and already the place smelled like a steam bath with rotten milk poured in the oil troughs. Euch.

Footsteps steady, but ringing with a note of irritable haste in the way they slapped down across the ground beneath, Elle made her way to the arcing gold of the gate.

Today was an awful day to decide she didn’t like grass, she realized. Then again, when things came down to it, she did like grass. The act of disliking grass was merely a temporary front erected to more efficiently carry off the first set of lies she would be practicing today. But wait. That meant she didn’t like grass. But she did. Her thoughts chased circles around each other for a few more moments before collapsing, panting on the so-called flat surface of her… brain track area. Now she was just confusing herself.

(And she tried not to consider that this happened whenever she lied, that it was all merely part of the preparation—because if she considered it, her words would fall apart, become lodged in her throat. And liars don’t like it when foreign objects get stuck in places they’re not supposed to stay.)

“Hello, my name is Sec and I’ll be your ranger today.”

Elle’s head started up; hair flew in a mockery of a crippled raven’s wings, fluttering helplessly as it crashed back to earth in a tangled mass of black. Against the entrance leaned a casually-dressed blonde with an easy smile on his face.

Pawn to E4. (Because a little melodrama never hurt anyone.) “I don’t like grass,” she muttered, eyes fluttering wide open in a parody of horror. Without even allowing the man to respond, her next words were: “Um, anyway. What a…" a finger fiddled with one of the belts stripping her frame, "lovely…" and she was proud of how long-suffering the inflection made her sound, "grassy field we have here. Let’s go… walk through it. In shoes. Yup.”

((...Er. Okay then. Taking this character for a tricycle ride around the metaphorical block. Lessee how it goes.))

EmBreon is the maple syrup to my slightly undercooked crepe
{URPG Stats}--{ASB Stats}--{Fanfiction}
khajmer = biffle
yoface = broham

thegalleonman: (8:37:28 PM) How sad.
thegalleonman: (8:37:37 PM) I'm amused.

Last edited by Scourge of Amaranth; 02-02-2010 at 04:25 AM.
Old 02-05-2010, 01:42 AM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NBP

Sec gave the young girl an odd stare as she started talking; he honestly couldn’t figure out what she was talking about.

”I don’t like grass”? Why is she going to the Gardens if she doesn’t like grass? Great… Probably another of those weird ones… Sec thought as he pulled a long golden key, which glistened in the bright sunlight, from his pocket.

The trainer, Elle, continued to talk strangely as Sec began slowly walking towards the lock in the center of the double, golden gates. Sec, although listening, decided not to acknowledge the strange words coming from the girl’s mouth and proceeded to fit unlock the gates and throw them wide open; so hard that they bounced back on their hinge, leaving the gates only half open.

“I love doing that… It just kind of feels cool to throw the gates open roughly…” Sec muttered in a quirky tone. Hey, if Elle could say odd random comments then why couldn’t he?

Sec led his slightly weird assigned trainer through the gates and down the straight path leading into the wide open plains of the gardens. The walk down this particular stretch of land was so beautiful. The tall oak tree’s leaves grew so far out that they created a large canopy over head, though sunlight could still just barely shine through; blossoming rosebushes lined the side of the road, along with flocks of daisies, bushels of orchids, and the largest variety of other flowers. The colors of the flowers were so diverse and poppy bright that it was like they were walking along a rainbow. A very gentle breeze tickled the noses of the trainer and ranger and pushed at their hair as they trotted along the path.

While walking along the gorgeous path of nature Sec noticed only a single oddity; the tall sunflower standing on the side of the road a few feet forward. It wouldn’t take very long for the pair to realize why the sunflower looked so odd and out of place; because five seconds later it was charging at them with both of its over-grown leaves extended forward and curled inwards like fists.

“Sunflora attack! Duck!” Sec shouted as Sunflora dove at the group, attempting to smash them with a vicious pound. Luckily the ferocious flower swooped just over them. “Your call Miss, do we run or are you fighting it?”

Stats

Area Effects: A very gentle breeze, low sunlight.
15 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon

Pokemon: Gengar
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Explosion, Taunt, Thunderbolt, Ice Punch, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp, Attract, Focus Blast, Protect, Psych Up

Pokemon: Miltank
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Stealth Rock, Earthquake, Return, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Curse, {BM} Hammer Arm

Current Pokemon: ???Sunflora(?/???)

Last edited by Sec; 02-17-2010 at 01:33 AM.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:05 AM
Scourge of Amaranth Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to Scourge of Amaranth

((Sorry for the delay. You know the story. xD))

The gates clash open under the ranger's heavy hands, and his mutters wander to Elle's ears. "I love doing that… It just kind of feels cool to throw the gates open roughly…" His voice is wistful, revolving around a crooked ellipsis, axis broken and words hanging by a thread from their intended path.

Elle's eye twitches briefly; her eyebrows furrow, forming a disturbingly remarkable pattern of wrinkles that appear as if a horse has stomped them out across her forehead. This one is silly, she realizes, and seems to be fighting her fabrications with abstractions of his own. She quirks the corner of her lips and hop-skips through the gate, sing-songing, "Don't be so mean to the plant-life," over her shoulder. "The clacking noises must traumatize them." The Pokeballs clack against each other in sharp, cracking collisions of metal.

Her skipping continues, but carries with it a certain pathetic nature; unfortunately for Elle, she can only jump so high--and so high is about half as high as the average kindergartener. As such, the speed advantage sometimes brought by skipping is completely lost when Elle is the skipper. Add this to the fact that she really doesn't care how long it takes her to get where she's going (which manifests in an obnoxiously slow pace), and you have a laborious walk for whoever accompanies her. Or at least, the 'I can't skip' tale is exactly what she spins for herself as she waltzes through the meadow. (And she is the wife who weaves tapestry after tapestry, fingers bleeding on the strings, smearing the words from the silk, only to unravel her work at the sun's first rays; she is the one-eyed crone who bears the scissors that will sever the cord, rupture the tale time and time again.)

Elle jolts herself out of her melodramatized auto-life commentary with a shake of her head. (The fingers that split the deck, the weights that bend the dice... it is the game that matters, only the game.) The ranger doesn't seem like the easily-annoyed sort, but stretching him a bit has the potential to be precisely Elle's sort of fun. Feet pounding enthusiastically against the grass, mouth slashing into a carefree grin, she lolly-gags through the grass. Her feet do not discriminate; they crush flower and weed alike beneath their heels, grinding even the beautiful into the dirt.

And then through the haze of inattention, a flower is moving, smiling at her with heavy-lidded eyes. "Asian flower." The blunt surprise is followed up by a low chuckle. She steps away from the Sunflora's attack at her ranger's warning.

“Your call Miss, do we run or are you fighting it?”

"Of course we're fighting it. I don't like grass, and a Sunflora is practically grass--and even more than that, it's semi-cognizant grass. Walking, talking grass deserves to be imprisoned for life. Not okay." A hand fumbles through the mass of Pokeballs. Amidst the beam's electronic glare, a crimson-eyed Gengar grins its Cheschire grin--all broken glass and rusted metal, so sharp it slices anyone who gets too near, so ancient it poisons the blood. "Nix. Toddle about a bit; don't get hit, but Will-o-Wisp and Attract simultaneously, when you can." Her voice slips and slides into a cheer that does not fit with the somber commands.

Nix's hackles raise, ridged spikes that scrape poison through the sky. The Sunflora is toddling, furious, leaf-blade fists pumping, yellow-faced grin warping into a sneer; but the Gengar grins right back, eyes glimmering, teeth bared as flames gather in its throat. And then its mouth gapes open, and hell is in those depths--all fire and brimstone and hatred, boiling flesh and blood, scourging souls of sin. Something in the narrow-eyed glitter speaks of appeal, of desire, though; the shine of the Gengar's teeth--oh, so perfect... and the murderous tilt of the expression--nearly irresistible. The Attract shimmers across Nix's poison-dripping spikes, intermingling the wickedness of the fire with kindness, gentleness, divinity. The two become lost amongst each other, entertwined in a way that compromises both and glorifies nothing--a savage bond of malice and joy that breeds only hellfire, glowing bright in the shadows of the Gengar's jagged-toothed maw.

And suddenly the flames flee his mouth, flooding, pouring; the union shatters.

Elle's grin is colder than the moon's, sharper than the Gengar's broken glass smile.

((...o_o I haven't been writing enough, lately. It's all getting RAMBLEARARARAMELODRAMA. Then again, Elle's POV. And I did write it at midnight. Gnar. Also, I'm pretty sure I did something wrong. I feel like I didn't read some Park Notice or other. :/ But at the very least, I didn't say the attacks hit. XD))

EmBreon is the maple syrup to my slightly undercooked crepe
{URPG Stats}--{ASB Stats}--{Fanfiction}
khajmer = biffle
yoface = broham

thegalleonman: (8:37:28 PM) How sad.
thegalleonman: (8:37:37 PM) I'm amused.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:39 PM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

(Paid before here)

BP

Sunflora, lost in Gengar’s attractive gaze, stood completely still as the Will-O-Wisp’s flames tangled themselves around the sunflower’s body and charred the outer layer of its stem and leaves.

As Nix toddled around, ready to avoid any hits that Sunflora might throw at him, the lively sunflower just stood still, gazing into the jagged smile of the lavender ghost. Suddenly, Sunflora’s attraction gave way for a moment and it let out a screech that was so loud it caused hundreds, maybe thousands, of leaves to tumble from the canopy above them towards the floor of the gardens. Midway through their fall, the leaves began spinning, like a hurricane, around the entire group. Sunflora stood there, its own devilish grin showing now, as the hurricane of leaves spiraled the battlefield and waited to fly in for a strike.

“You had better think fast, that Leaf Storm looks pretty large and could be dangerous if hits Nix,” Sec advised his trainer.

Stats

Area Effects: A very gentle breeze, low sunlight.
15 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon

Pokemon: Gengar @ 100% (No Status)

Pokemon: Miltank @ 100% (No Status)

Current Pokemon: ???Sunflora(?/???) @ 86.3% (Burn and Attract)(Leaf Storm)

Last edited by Sec; 02-17-2010 at 01:36 AM.