Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 10-06-2009, 07:31 PM
Dragoness Offline

Default Individual RP: Bumblebee

Ranger Amonea
The Abandoned Power Plant

Tightening her coarse, black sweater around her thin body, Ranger Amonea grimaced. Where was this new trainer I was supposed to be taking through the Park? She wondered, bright green eyes surveying the landscape. She was leaning on the door jam of the small, stone outpost at the edge of the island. A cool breeze whipped her thick red hair around, making her shove it back behind her ears in irritation.

"Finally!" she said, a smile coming over her face. A large, slim boat was coming in from the sparkling sea that surrounded the isle. It came to a stop at a long dock, about five hundred feet from me. The ship was in working order, but had seen better days. The white paint was starting to peel, the golden letters saying "Feather Fire" were chipped in places. But it didn't matter, it worked and that was all that mattered.

A door opened on the side of the ship and a stream of trainers pored out from it. As they washed across the grounds toward me, she stepped away from the outpost, looking through a sheet of papers for a certain trainer who had done a pre-sign up...

"AH! Mr. Gray! How are you?" Amonea said, grabbing a young man's shoulder as he started into the outpost. "No need for that, lets go! The Abandoned Power Plant, you say? Alright." Towing the boy behind her, the feisty Ranger brought him over to a series of jeeps and golf carts. Picking a vivid yellow truck--one of the few the Park had--she cranked up the heat in it and started off for the Power Plant.

About twenty-five minutes later, they had reached the Plant. The trip had been without incident, except for the time Amonea stopped to drag a large tree limb off of the dirt road. The air outside, already cool since Fall had started, was freezing due to a cruel wind.

The Plant was old, a very large one story box. Old broken and cracked windows filled the place. Tinted, sun light would not get into their very well. A rusty gate surrounded the place. Nobody knew why the head Ranger allowed people to go into this place--it should be condemned--but whatever.

"Hope your Pokemon knows flash or some light attack," Amonea said cheerfully to Alex as she brought him past the gate and to a large door.

----

Area effects: It is cold out and the Power Plant is dark.

Name: Axel Grey

Total Money: $7750--let me know if this changes

Total Items: Hyper Balls (7x), Max Potion (2x), Full Heal (2x), Type Repellant (3x), and Mega Puffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Digital Camera (1x)

Pokemon Stats:

__________________________________________________ ______________

Pokemon: Gliscor

Nickname: Shyde

Ability: Sand Veil

Nature: Brave

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Brick Break

Pokemon: Houndoom

Nickname: Shadow

Ability: Flash Fire

Nature: Gentle

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

Pokemon: Garchomp

Nickname: Chompers

Nature: Hardy

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Stone Edge

Pokemon: Floatzel

Nickname: Aquos

Ability: Swift Swim

Nature: Calm

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

Pokemon: Crobat

Nickname: Fang

Ability: Inner Focus

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hypnosis, Heat Wave
--
Pokemon captures:

Pokemon we have run into:

Last edited by Dragoness; 10-06-2009 at 08:59 PM.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:16 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Individual RP: Bumblebee

OOC: My money is at $2250 xD! Also just sprayed an electric type repellant
I was trying to wait patiently as the boat slowly made its way to the island, which was totally in plain sight. I was so tempted to jump off of the boat and swim the rest of the way there. Instead, I looked up into the blue sky and began counting the Pokémon that passed by. I counted twelve Wingull and seven Pelipper before I realized that the boat finally made it at the island.

“How long have we been here?” I asked, not giving the captain enough time to answer me back as I ran off the boat. I headed directly for the outpost. Before I could get there though, a ranger grabbed my shoulder and pulled me aside.

"AH! Mr. Gray! How are you?" Amonea said, "No need for that, let’s go! The Abandoned Power Plant, you say? Alright." She had a coarse, black sweater and thick red hair that seemed to match her bright green eyes.

She pulled me with her towards a series of jeeps and golf carts. She picked a vibrant yellow truck. This appeared to be a special truck since there were only a few ones there. She turned the heater on high and drove off. It was pretty hot in that car, but it didn’t bother me.

The trip to the power plant was about twenty-five minutes. During that time, I heard many Pokémon, some that I recognized and others that I did not. We only had to stop once so that Amonea could drag a large tree limb off of the dirt road. It was a bit cold outside. I was already use to the cold so it did not bother me as much. We had finally arrived as we came up to a rusty old gate.

The Power Plant was almost as I expected. It was old, which was obvious because of its name, ‘Abandoned Power Plant. Some windows were broken and tinted. I thought the place would be bigger in width and not length. It was one story, but it appeared to be a big floor.

"Hope your Pokémon knows flash or some light attack," Amonea said cheerfully as she brought me past the gate and to a large door.

“Ehh!” I smiled nervously. I had not brought flash, but I did bring someone that might be able to help. I brought out a red and white sphere and tossed it out in front of me. Shadow, my right hand man, popped out besides me. The Houndoom yawned and stretched his legs. He looked at me and Amonea and grinned at us both. He greeted the Ranger.

“Try using your flames to light this place up a bit.” I said to Shadow.

He nodded and created small flames in his mouth, making it a bit easier to see. The small flames in his mouth was the start of his Flamethrower attack. He had learned to control it and keep the flames small.

“You don’t mind it I use a repellant right?” I asked the Ranger, but I did not wait for a response and quickly placed it around my neck. I was hoping this type repellant would ward off the electric Pokémon and help me find the Pokémon I was looking for faster. I also brought out my Pokeplayer with the Porygon disk inside. I was unsure if I should play it at the moment.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 10-07-2009 at 03:39 AM.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:07 PM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: Okay! Had to get re-rolls b/c of the repellent but now we're good to go. Btw, you can do it in first or third person, it doesn't matter. Read the Park rules, remember to describe attacks, surroundings and all that good stuff. You're doing fine =) Like the Houndoom, btw <3

IC:

Coughing slightly, Amonea waved her hand around her sensitive nose. "Of course not," she said through gritted teeth. The smell from the repellent almost repelled her! Kinda of like a moldy flowers and fruit thing. Luckily, as she moved forward, the smell seemed to fade.

"C'mon," she told Houndoom and Axel, waving at them to follow her. Gently crossing the threshold of the old building, she stopped for a second, getting used to the gloom. But it wasn't so bad. Houndoom brought a mild amount of light to the place, the flames causing flickering shadows to appear on the dirty walls. A long, two way corridor faced them, each side extending in milky darkness.

"Right, let's go this way." The ranger pointed to the left and, without further ado, she started walking along the long, slim corridor, keeping an eye out for broken tiles. A faint whiff of dirt and a smell like someone hadn't bathed in a month reached her nose, but they were only passing odors.

Reaching the end of one corridor, she froze, placing a hand out for her trainer to stop. Something was in front of them, around the corner. Slowly, it moved out, eyes wide. A flutter of wings brought a slight breeze to Amonea as she looked the violet creature over.

"Golbat," she told Axel quietly. "Be careful. It may not want to run away."
_____
Golbat

Encounters remaining: 15

Area effects: It is cold out and the Power Plant is dark. Electric repellent used, first turn.

Total Money: $2250--let me know if this changes

Total Items: Hyper Balls (7x), Max Potion (2x), Full Heal (2x), Type Repellant (3x), and Mega Puffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Digital Camera (1x)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Houndoom < Out of ball >

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

--
Pokemon captures:

Pokemon we have run into:

Old 10-08-2009, 01:02 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

OOC: Sorry about all that :]. First person is easier for me so I’ll stick with that, and I reread all the rules just to be sure

Also at $3250

IC: The ranger coughed a little when I sprayed the repellant. She had her hand around her nose. "Of course not," she stated. It seemed to bother her though. She walked ahead of me a bit.

“Guess she doesn’t like repellants.” I said shrugging to Shadow. Shadow nodded his head in agreement, causing the redorange light he was giving off to bounce up and down.

I looked towards the old, peeling walls and saw some shadows scurry by us. It was of a Pichu and Minun, but they went so fast, it was almost a blur. It appeared that this repellant was working pretty well, which would help me find the three main Pokémon that I was hoping to find in this forsaken Power Plant.

From the outside, this Plant did not seem so big. It actually looked pretty small, but boy was I wrong. It was a big one story area with a vast number of halls and rooms. It was like a maze in here and it was really easy to get lost, so I had to make sure I did not accidentally get seperated from the ranger.

"C'mon," Amonea called out, motioning with her hand for Houndoom and me to follow her. This place was surprisingly cold. I knew it was going to be cold, but not this cold. I moved closer to Houndoom so that the heat of his flames could warm me up a bit.

"Right, let's go this way." The ranger pointed to the left with her hand and began walking down the long, narrow corridor. As we went down this hall, an unpleasant smell filled the air and I tried to hold my breath. It smelt like something died. I knew Muk and Grimer were in this area, so my assumption was that it was one of those two. As we walked further down, the smell faded away.

“We must have passed it already.” I said, catching my breath. The ranger was a few feet ahead of me and had reached the end of the hall. She stopped in her tracks, extending her hand for me to stop when I had caught up.

Then I saw it. Flying angrily in front of us was a Golbat. The large blue and purple bat was beating his wings fast and a small breeze could be felt. It looked pretty irritated about something.

"Golbat," Amonea said quietly in my direction. "Be careful. It may not want to run away."

Golbat was not a Pokémon in my interest at the moment, I already had Crobat.

“Perhaps we are in its territory and should back away slowly.” I suggested, hoping that we could get away.

Old 10-08-2009, 10:31 PM
Dragoness Offline

The Golbat looked straight at the two humans, its eyes dark and empty of emotion, though its voice screeched in anger. Slowly, it fluttered forward a little bit, casting hateful looks at the pair of them. Then it froze, flinching slightly. Apparently it had noticed the Houndoom with its ball of fire. Screaming, it flew backwards against the wall, eyes roaming in between the Pokemon and the humans...

"Perhaps you are correct," Ranger Amonea spoke. Placing a hand on Shadow's warm back, she started walking backwards slowly, keeping an eye on the wild Pokemon. Tugging at Axel, she encouraged him to follow her until she was just past the entryway to the Power Plant. Golbat had vanished into the darkness.

"That was interesting," Amonea's said, a note of relief in her cool voice. "Only one way to go now," she added, in a matter of fact tone. Brushing the Gentle Houndoom's head, she began walking forward along the corridor, beckoning Axel to follow her.

She was just turning around the bend in the hallway when she stopped dead, a horrible odor reaching her nose. It was like overdone eggs sealed in a box and then left outside for several days.

"Oh my..." Amonea coughed, grubbing around in her pocket until she pulled out a tissue. Placing it over her nose, she peered into the darkness. A couple, very dim lights were attached to the ceiling, casting a weird glow on the floor.

"Oh no...I'd keep your Houndoom back if I were you." Amonea pointed. A round, purple ball was floating before them. Narrowing her eyes, Amonea could just see a white skull and crossbones on the creatures rocky stomach. It belched, emitting a horrific stench.

--------
Koffing
Ability: Levitate

Encounters remaining: 14

Area effects: It is cold out and the Power Plant is dark. Electric repellent used, second turn.

Total Money: $3250--let me know if this changes

Pokemon Stats:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

--
Pokemon captures:

Pokemon we have run into: Golbat, Koffing
Old 10-09-2009, 03:04 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

OOC: $2750

The Golbat looked straight at us both. His eyes seemed sort of lifeless to me. He screeched in angrily at us, and then it stopped in his tracks and flinched a little. It seemed as if he was scared of Shadow. Shrieking, it flew backwards against a wall.

"Perhaps you are correct," Ranger Amonea spoke. She placed a hand on Shadow's warm back and began walking back slowly. Her eyes never left the Golbat. Tugging at my shirt, she motioned for me to follow her. The Golbat appeared to have vanished.

"That was interesting," Amonea's said, the sound of relief could be heard in her voice. "Only one way to go now." She brushed the Shadow's head, once more motioning with her hand for me to follow.

I thought about the Golbat incident. I knew it was territorial because that is the way my Crobat is. Fang doesn’t like anyone or anything in his area when he is in it. Out of respect, I let him know when I am approaching him. I didn’t know if it was a Zubat/Golbat/Crobat issue, but it sure helped out here.

I looked around and thought I had lost the ranger. My heart stopped and I was about to begin freaking out when I saw her in the corner of my eye. I rushed over to her and stayed sort of close this time.

As we turned a corner, another unpleasant smell was in the area. This one smelt different from earlier. This one smelled much more like rotten eggs. This smell was really unbearable to me and I tried to cover my nose, but the smell just went through.

"Oh my..." Amonea coughed, pulling out a tissue. She held it over her nose as she scouted the area. My assumption was that she was looking for the source of the smell.

"Oh no...I'd keep your Houndoom back if I were you." Amonea pointed. I saw a round, purplish ball was levitating in the air. The white skulls that helped me identify it could be seen.

“Shadow, you heard no flames until I give you the okay.” I said sternly. It was important that he clearly understood that what I was talking about because the Koffing’s fumes are highly flammable and could cause a small explosion if mixed with fire.

The smell was too much for me.

“Let’s get out of here, I’m getting a headache from this smell.” I said to Amonea, rubbing the temples on the side of my head.

Old 10-10-2009, 05:00 AM
Dragoness Offline

"I'd have him put the flames out right away!" Amonea said, a touch of nervousness in her voice. As if in response, the Koffing cackled and moved forward, releasing a burp of nastiness. Amonea choked slightly, the smell so bad it could gag a maggot.

"Go. Now." Amonea turned tail, pushing past Axel and Houndoom, beckoning them to follow her as she hurried down the hallway, stopping beside the doorway and taking deep breaths of fresh air. Looking back at Axel and Houndoom, she finally spoke.

"Well, that was interesting. What do you want to do? Ahead of us there could be that Golbat, while behind us is a very toxic Koffing. Any ideas?" The ranger had an idea or two, but she was not about to give them out. She was not very fond of helping trainers capture new Pokemon. Heck, she didn't really like any trainers, whether they were catching anything or not.

-----
Encounters remaining: 13

Area effects: It is cold out and the Power Plant is dark. Electric repellent used, third turn.

Pokemon Stats:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

--
Pokemon captures:

Pokemon we have run into: Golbat, Koffing

Last edited by Dragoness; 10-10-2009 at 05:03 AM.
Old 10-10-2009, 05:26 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

"I'd have him put the flames out right away!" Amonea said, sounding nervous.

"Right!" I agreed, looking at Shadow. "Cut them off." He closed his mouth and cut the flames off.

"Go. Now." Amonea, pushing past Houndoom and I. Amonea stopped at a doorway to catch her breath.

"Well, that was interesting. What do you want to do? Ahead of us there could be that Golbat, while behind us is a very toxic Koffing. Any ideas?" She asked.

"Well, that Golbat looked pretty scared of Shadow so we could head that way, but there is still the chance of it attacking us. I think it is time to use this Pokeplayer with this Porygon Voice Disk." I suggested, playing it. The Porygon sound echoed through the halls. "Let's see what happens now."

Old 10-12-2009, 06:59 PM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: Why don't you add a little more detail in? Such as what the Pokeplayer looks like, what it sounds like, ect.

IC:

A sharp, mechanical howl came from the small CD player. It continued to screech, as if some poor beast was in pain. Wincing, I shoved my hand into my pocket and rummaged around until I found a pair of electric blue earplugs. Jamming them in, I resisted uttering a curse as we waited for any Porygon to come by and leaned against the wall, near the door to the outside.

It was about three minutes into the disk that I realized something. Bats don't like noise that much, not when its high. Yet here we were, playing a disk that would attract all manner of creatures.

SCREECH!

I jumped, grimacing as I smacked my head on a nail. Something was coming down the hall. Squinting, I let out a low hiss. It was another Golbat, or maybe the same one, I couldn't tell.

"Drat! Are you ready?" I asked Axel.
-----
Encounters remaining: 13

Area effects: It is cold out and the Power Plant is dark. Electric repellent used, second turn; Porygon disk being used;

Total Items: Hyper Balls (7x), Max Potion (2x), Full Heal (2x), Type Repellant (2x), and Mega Puffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Digital Camera (1x)

Pokemon Stats:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

--
Pokemon captures:

Pokemon we have run into: Golbat x2, Koffing,
Old 10-12-2009, 11:56 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

00C: I hope this is better. BTW I am at $2250

IC: As soon as I played the small four by four red pokeplayer, a loud ear shattering sound filled the old worn down hall. The screeching sound sounded as if a certain Pokémon was being tortured. The sound didn’t bother me too much since I was already used to my Crobat’s screech. Amonea pulled out some light blue headphones and put them in her ears.

I waited as patiently as I could, looking down the dirty peeling walls for the Pokémon who’s body contained many different shapes. The blue and purple Pokémon was nowhere to be found. I sighed and kept the Pokeplayer going at full blast.

“A Porygon is sure to come soon.” I whispered over to Shadow who was covering his ears with his grayish black paws. He nodded as if to say “I hope so!”

Three minutes passed and still nothing. No Porygon had passed by, or any Pokémon for that matter.

“I’ll be satisfied if any Pokémon comes by!” I said jokingly to Shadow, not knowing that seconds later I was going to regret that.

“SCREECH!”

I heard a loud screeching sound coming down the poorly lit hall. The screech made shriek and jump a little. I looked at Amonea, hoping that she had not noticed.

I looked down the hall to try to see what made that screeching noise, but I could not see anything. Then I saw it. Another Golbat made its appearance known to us.

"Drat! Are you ready?" Amonea asked me.

“No,” I mumbled, “I don’t want to battle it.” I closed my eyes and thought hard for a way out of this without having to actually battle the Golbat.

Nothing, nothing was coming to mind. Then after seconds of trying to come up with something, an idea popped into mind. If a light bulb was above my head at the moment, it definitely would have lit up bright. Perhaps if I confused it with Fang's Confuse Ray, Aquos could blow it away using his Razor Wind attack.

“I have a plan!” I called out to Amonea, hoping that it would work. I reached into my pocket and searched for two round objects.

“Come on out Fang and Aquos.” I shouted as I tossed the two red and white identical spheres into the air. I turned to the purple four-winged bat first.

“Okay Fang, when I give you the signal,” I began as I clapped my hands together, letting Fang know that that was the sign, use your Confuse Ray to try and confuse that Golbat. I really need you to focus on this and make sure it hits.” I said as I patted him on the head, then turning to Aquos. “You need to charge up for a Razor Wind attack as soon as Crobat hits the Golbat with the Confuse Ray. If the Golbat is confused, it may be easier to blow away and give us the opportunity we need to escape, got it?”

The brownish, blue finned water weasel nodded his head in agreement. He walked up ahead a bit, his tail area facing the incoming Golbat, and began twirling his two tails as they shone a white bright color. They kept getting faster and faster. As I moved closer, I could feel a draft around me as the water types tails spun faster and faster. The way Aquos preformed his Razor Wind was different than that of other Floatzel. Instead of his fins glowing white and shooting crescent blades of wind from his fins, he shoots them with his tails.

“Alright, you guys need to work together in order for this to work.” I whispered to them both. They both nodded simultaneously. The winds were getting stronger and stronger by the second. The Golbat was close now, so I decided to make the first move. I clapped my hands together loudly.

That was the only sound that Fang needed to hear to let him know to begin his part of the plan. The Crobat focused on the Golbat. As soon as he thought he had a lock, his eyes glowed a blinding white color and shot out of both of eyeballs. It was headed straight for the Golbat.

As soon as it was about to hit the Golbat, I gave Aquos the signal to launch his attack.

“You might want to step back a bit and get ready to make a break for it.” I yelled over the big raging wind to Amonea. Aquos’ tail was shining a really bright white color now, it was nearly blinding. He launched several hemispherical blades of wind in the Golbat’s direction. Even if the Confuse Ray did or did not work correctly, it should still be blown away and give us enough time to escape. The whole time, my red square shaped Pokeplayer was still on.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 10-13-2009 at 04:22 AM.
Old 10-15-2009, 06:11 PM
Dragoness Offline

Amonea gasped. Gripping tight onto the door handle beside her, she closed her eyes against the stir up of dust and gritted her teeth. Sadly, the ranger had gotten caught in part of the breeze created by Aquos and that wind was cold!

Crobat had focused in on hos cousin, eyes blazing. As he stared him down, two rainbow colored streams of light shot out of them, twisting around themselves and striking Golbat right in the face. The enemy flinched, his eyes rolling back in his small violet skull. His mouth opened wide in a screech, his large fangs flashing in the dim light.

Aquos had followed up on Crobat, every inch of his long tail releasing a golden light. Razor Wind was an attack that usually took a while to complete, of course. But the Floatzel did not need to finish the attack, he just needed to push to other Pokemon away from him.

With a snarl, Aquos sharply flicked his tail at Crobat, sending streams of ice cold wind. Slowly the Pokemon stirred up a strong breeze, pushing against the befuddled bat. Enough of a wind grew that even the yelling of the Pokeplayer was drowned out. It tried to pump its wing back and forth, struggling against the sudden on come of air. It wasn't strong enough to harm it or send it away, but between its confused state and the pressure of the light wind, it decided it was best to flee. Turning tail, the Razor Wind helping it on, the weird little bugger tore down the left hall and to the side, leaving us.

Silence fell, the wind dyed down. Now only the sound of Fang's wings lightly flapping could be heard. "Well," the ranger spoke finally, breaking the silence. She had released the doorknob and was opening the door to let in some light. "Well, that was interesting. Oh! Look!" she pointed to their right. opposite where Golbat had fled. A small, red nose was pointing out from around the corner.

"Wanna go look at it?" Amonea asked, eying the Pokeplayer. Luckily, it had been far behind Aquos and pretty much safe against the Razor Wind. Very lucky. It was still releasing a light screeching cry.

-----
Encounters remaining: 12

Area effects: It is cold out and the Power Plant is dark. Electric repellent used, last turn; Porygon disk being used;

Total Money: $2250--let me know if this changes

Total Items: Hyper Balls (7x), Max Potion (2x), Full Heal (2x), Type Repellant (2x), and Mega Puffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Digital Camera (1x)

Pokemon Stats:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

Pokemon: Floatzel <Out of Ball>

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

Pokemon: Crobat <Out of Ball>

--
Pokemon captures:

Pokemon we have run into: Golbat x2, Koffing,

Last edited by Dragoness; 10-15-2009 at 06:25 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:34 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

OOC: $2750, if this is the last turn, and that Pokemon isn't who I think it is, I'll just use another spray. Just letting you know so you won't have to waste your time rerolling xD.

Both attacks had successfully hit. The incredibly cold air was subsiding, though it was still cold because of the winds coming in from the cracked windows in some rooms. The winds did not seem to be strong enough to do much damage or even blow it away. I guessed that maybe because it was confused and could not see what was happening clearly, that it decided to flee to a safer area. The blue bat Pokemon turned on the nearest corner and was gone.

The room suddenly became quiet. Fang’s wings and Shadows soft breathing is all that I could hear. The ranger lifted her hand and placed it on the brown doorknob.

"Well," the ranger spoke finally, breaking the uncomfortable silence in that hall. She turned the doorknob and open the door. Some light came into the dark hall.

"Well, that was interesting. Oh! Look!" she pointed to the right, on the other side of where that Golbat had exited from. A small, red nose was pointing out from around the corner of the worn down old wall.

"Wanna go look at it?" Amonea asked, eyeing the Pokeplayer. I hesitated for a second, and then nodded.

“Let’s go check that out!” I said excitedly, hoping that my search was coming to an end.

Old 10-17-2009, 05:02 AM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: Have fun =) If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

IC:

"Don't forget to grab your Pokeplayer, I wouldn't leave it behind in this place!" Amonea told him, pointing at the small, flashy boom box. She waited a few seconds for him to get it and then started off, not looking behind her to see if he had scooped it up.

Slowly, carefully she walked along the dark corridor. The tinted windows let in very little light, but a few old bulbs were burning along the ceiling. No doubt electric Pokemon were powering them up from somewhere deep inside this dismal place. A small smile crossed her face as she realized that they had barely been down two corridors in this whole building, but there would always be time to explore...

"AH!" she cried out, stopping dead. She had rounded the corner of the hallway to be met by two blank white eyes, with tiny black pupils staring back at her.

The creature let out a mechanical noise, a mix between the word "Pory!" and a shriek. It had a metal like exterior, its body painted scarlet with electric blue tips on its rounded snout, tail and its two like triangular like feet.

At the sound of Amonea's yell, it turned tail and zipped away down the long, dingy hall. "It's escaping!" the ranger cried out, looking around for Axel. "Wanna go after it? It's not moving very fast," she added, noting how it was trying to avoid the broken tile that was the floor.

------
Porygon
Ability: Trace

Area effects: It is cold out; the Power Plant is dark; Electric repellent used, no turns left; Porygon disk used;

Total Money: $2750--let me know if this changes

Pokemon Stats:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

--
Pokemon captures:

Pokemon we have run into: Golbat x2, Koffing, Porygon

Last edited by Dragoness; 10-17-2009 at 05:07 AM.
Old 10-17-2009, 10:30 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

OOC: I sure will, $3750.

IC: "Don't forget to grab your Pokeplayer, I wouldn't leave it behind in this place!" Amonea told me as she pointed to small red music player. I nodded, wondering who that Pokémon was drew my attention away from the faint playing sound of a screeching normal Pokémon. I walked over to the red box and picked it up, making sure I turned it off and placed it in the pocket of my black pants pocket.

Amonea was moving really slowly and carefully as she walked ahead of us down the poorly lit walkway. This place was not as bright as I expected. I thought this place would be lighted bright because of all the electric Pokémon that roam around in this old, worn down Plant. There were windows in some rooms, but since it was the fall season and the sun is seen less, little light would come in through the tinted windows. To make things worse in this abandoned establishment, some of the windows were broken, letting in the winds that reminded us that winter was near.

I could not help but to wonder what mysteries this power plant held deep in depths of this place. I heard that if you were lucky enough, an extremely rare Pokémon might make its appearance known to you, even if it was just for a second. I always had my camera ready in case something like this was to happen.

"AH!"I heard Amonea cried out, stopping dead in her tracks. I heard a robotic noise coming from the other side of the wall. My heart began racing. The beautiful sound I just heard was similar to that of my Pokeplayer. It was the sound I’ve been waiting to hear since we arrived at this abandoned institution.

“HOUND!” Shadow cried, he knew how important this was to me. "It's escaping!" the ranger cried out. "Wanna go after it? It's not moving very fast,"

I walked over to Amonea, just in time to see the multi-shaped Pokémon attempting to run away. Amonea’s scream apparently scared it away, but I was not about to let it escape me. Not after all that I’ve been through just to this exact moment.

“Yes, I really want to go after it!” I exclaimed as I started to come up with a plan. “This isn’t going to be easy,” I mumbled to Shadow. Then, I remembered something that was going to help me a lot right now.

“Fang, use Mean Look/Confuse Ray combo!” I called out as Fang flew at an incredibly fast speed into the hallway we were in. He was in the corridor that the Golbat from earlier had escaped too. The large purple Pokémon flew in front of the Porygon. The four winged bat’s eyes glowed a dark purple color.

Just looking at it gave me the chills. Then Fang’s eyes let out a colorful beam that was headed straight for the Porygon. If you were to look closely, Fang’s eyes were still purple.

I hoped that the Porygon would not flee now.

Old 10-19-2009, 07:36 PM
Dragoness Offline

Wink Re: Individual RP: Bumblebee

Amonea's face remained motionless as the large bat swooped by her, her only reaction to it was to shift her head to the side. She didn't like bats.

The Crobat rapidly flew through the small corridor, his large wings having just an inch of air from the walls of the hallway. Focusing in on the Porygon, who had the misfortune to look back, he caught its eye, keeping it there as his eyes glowed a light violet. Slowly, the Porygon stopped running and Amonea, who had started after the two of them, stopped as well, about twenty feet from the two Pokemon.

Pory seemed a little irritated. Its tiny black eyes were narrowing as it glared down the Crobat. Then they suddenly widened as it seemed to realize what Crobat was going to do. With a scream of "Pory!" its two metal legs twisted to the sides and it threw itself to the left, just barely avoiding the column of rainbow light that Crobat expelled from its two purple eyes.

Porygon, apparently, was getting rather pissed off. With a mechanical hissing sound, its almost non-existent neck turned to Crobat. Opening its mouth, three beams of sparkling light shot out. Each was colored a blood red, green and sky blue. The columns of light cris-crossed each other, each one shining as if somebody had dumped a gallon of glitter in them.

All three struck the bat Pokemon at once with a bang. The force of the blast sent Fang into the wall with a sick thud. Amonea covered her ears as the Crobat's screeches filled the hall, wailing on and on before it finally could control itself. The young woman could see open cuts on the bat's body, drops of blood spattering its leathery wings.
------
Porygon 100% (Mean Look used)
Ability: Trace

vs.

Pokemon: Crobat <Out of Ball> 75.40%
-

Area effects: It is cold out; the Power Plant is dark; Electric repellent used, no turns left; Porygon disk used;

Total Money: $3750--let me know if this changes

Pokemon Stats:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

--
Pokemon captures:

Pokemon we have run into: Golbat x2, Koffing, Porygon

OOC: Don't forget that you have a lot of 'mons out of their balls.

Last edited by Dragoness; 10-22-2009 at 03:22 AM.