Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 10-20-2009, 01:06 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Individual RP: Bumblebee

OOC: You said Golbat instead of Crobat in your last post xD. Anyways, I was not sure if I can use two seperate attacks. I did not say that either of them hit, but I used them both anyways.

IC: The Porygon did not appear to happy, but then again, which Pokémon would after being attacked? I thought to myself.The Confuse Ray failed as the red and blue mechanical Pokémon jumped to the left in order to avoid the attack.

I did not want to underestimate the Porygon, but I didn’t think it was that strong. It looked so small and defenseless compared to my four-winged bat that was now flapping his wings violently.

I heard a hissing sound that came from the Porygon. It did not sound very friendly. In fact, it sounded rather spiteful. The inhospitable Pokémon opened its mouth and let out three different colored beams. The angry red, peaceful blue, and earthly green colors intertwined together to form a radiant multi-hued beam that was headed straight for Fang.

The colorful beam smacked the poison type hard, sending him flying back into the wall. The crash sounded bone crushing, and looked pretty painful. The once semi quiet room was now echoing with Fangs shrieks.

I looked in horror as I saw small cuts on Fang’s body. Blood could be seen coming out of some of them. He was flapping his wings harder than usual just to stay airborne. I walked over to Fang, I was going to call him back to send out Floatzel, but Fang shook his head.

“You can’t attack it directly without getting hit and hurt more!” I argued. Fang shook his head in disagreement.

“Croo.” He said sternly.

“Well, I suppose you’re right.” I said hesitantly. “You don’t have to attack it directly. Try putting it to sleep with your Hypnosis after you warm things up with a Heat Wave.” The bat nodded as his body began to glow a reddish orange color.

I walked back over to the ranger. “Be careful, this room is about to get a lot warmer.” I warned the ranger.

Fang unleashed a powerful wave of heat that made the room temperature go up about 20 degrees. The dark orange waves headed straight for the Porygon. The heat waves was like looking into an oven, it sure felt that way.

“Don’t forget the second part.” I called out, reminding Fang of the Hypnosis as his eyes began to glow/.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 10-20-2009 at 04:28 AM.
Old 10-22-2009, 05:08 AM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: Ty for pointing that out =) And yes, it's fine to describe two attacks in one post. Good job :) I rather liked your description of the Tri Attack.

IC:

A burst of burning air, colored orange erupted from the Crobat. I shrank back a little, tugging at my sweater as I did so. It was hot! Hot with a capital "H"! Well, I reflected, at least it warmed the room up a little. Above the deep orange wall of heat, I could even see little shimmers of heat, the light bending as it passed through the hot air.

Porygon saw the oncoming attack and turned the metal wheels that were its legs, attempting to slide across the uneven flooring, but it was too slow. The blasts of warm air caught it, making the Porygon shriek, its shrill metallic sounding cry reverberating off the stone walls of the hall. As the last wave of heat came, it let out a snarl, something I was unaware of until then--Porys could growl?

Fang's eyes had started to glow a light pink, the pupils becoming little more than slits. But before he could pull of his next attack, Pory struck. As it opened its flat beak, I caught a glimpse of small, razor like teeth before a sound like rushing water filled the hallway and then...BLAM! A surge of violently pink light came from Pory's mouth, twisting itself into a rope. It flew out and wrapped around Crobat's wings, the tail end of it striking him in the face.

As the Psybeam vanished as suddenly as it had appeared, leaving the bat to cry out in pain as angry welts appeared on his violet skin, I hold my breath. Was Fang confused? No. I let the breath out as Crobat jerked his head up, his eyes glowing even brighter than before.

Silent as the grave, he stared down at Porygon and then blinked. Two rays of blindingly white light came from his eyes. Shielding my face from the onslaught of light, I realized that we wouldn't really need Houndoom out for this battle. As soon as the light stopped, I looked back up at the battle, eager to see what was going on. The Hypnosis had apparently worked. Porygon was looking very tired in deed, its shiny metal eyelids fluttering.

But it was a determined little thing, it was. Pushing itself up, thrusting its chest out as if to say "Look at me now!" It let out a mechanical cooing noise and then, its small body shaking with yawns, its very muscles struggling with the effort of moving and not falling asleep, it slammed its wheels forward and shot at the Crobat. Fang seemed a little taken aback, or maybe he just was just tired, I don't know. But either way, he did not move and as Pory reached him, it threw itself up in the air and struck the bat's left wing, leaving a small bleeding gash there.

With that last feeble attack, it sighed and fell to the floor, its eyes finally closing.

------
Porygon 72.5% [Mean Look used][Sleeping]
Ability: Trace
Attack used: Psybeam, Tackle

vs.

Pokemon: Crobat <In Battle> 39.8%
Nickname: Fang
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Calm
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hypnosis, Heat Wave
-
Encounters remaining: 12

Area effects: It is cold out; the Power Plant is dark and spooky; Electric repellent used, no turns left; Porygon disk used;

Name: Axel Grey

Total Items: Hyper Balls (7x), Max Potion (2x), Full Heal (2x), Type Repellant (2x), and Mega Puffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Digital Camera (1x)

Pokemon Stats:

__________________________________________________ ______________

Pokemon: Gliscor

Nickname: Shyde

Ability: Sand Veil

Nature: Brave

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Brick Break

Pokemon: Houndoom < Out of ball >

Nickname: Shadow

Ability: Flash Fire

Nature: Gentle

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

Pokemon: Garchomp

Nickname: Chompers

Nature: Hardy

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Stone Edge

Pokemon: Floatzel <Out of Ball>

Nickname: Aquos

Ability: Swift Swim

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

Pokemon: Crobat <Out of Ball>

--
Pokemon captures:

Pokemon we have run into: Golbat x2, Koffing, Porygon
Old 10-23-2009, 05:25 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

OOC: No problem, and thanks :]

IC: The air in the room was beyond hot now. I began sweating a bit, which was unusual for me since I hardly ever sweated. I would rather have it a bit cooler because at least when it is cold you can just put on a sweater or something, but when it is hot you can’t really do anything about it.

It was like being dehydrated in the desert. You could literally see the heat waves all around the room. The Porygon tried to outrun the attack, but it was too slow. The Porygon shrieked. It sounded like two metal objects scraping together.

The room was now brighter than it was before. It did not matter to Fang because he could see in the light and the dark, though the dark is where he sees well. Fang’s eyes began glowing a light magenta color and his pupils dilated. He was about to use his attack when the machine like Pokémon opened its beak like mouth. It surprisingly had razor sharp teeth. A peaceful waterfall sound came out of its mouth as a dark pinkish purple light came out of the Porygon’s mouth. The light twisted together, forming a spiral like beam. The beam wrapped itself around Fang’s wings and smacking him in the face.

The Psybeam attack was gone as quickly as it came. Fang was in some pain now. He was bleeding worse than before. Fang did not appear confused after the Psybeam attack, which was the only good thing that was happening in this match. Then, when all seemed lost, Fang’s eyes glowed bright, then silence. Two bright white beams of light came out of his eyes. The light really blinded me and I could not tell what was happening. This really made me nervous. I did not want anything bad to happen to Fang.

As soon as the light settled and I could see again, I quickly scanned the field. I saw the Porygon was beginning to fall asleep. The determined Pokémon did not want to give in and fall asleep. It moved forward with every mechanical muscle it had. It was desperately trying to attack before it fell asleep. It launched forward and sort of slashed Fang on his left wing. With that last attack, it sighed and fell to the floor, finally closing its eyes.

I could not take it anymore. Fang was losing too much blood.

“Hurry, come over here Fang!” I whispered loudly. I did not want to wake the Porygon. The beat up bat flew slowly towards me, sort of falling into my arms. “Shyde, you’re up.” The eager flying scorpion raised its claw and saluted and flew forward.

I tore the sleeves of my shirt off and wrapped Fang’s bleeding wing up, applying as much pressure as I could to stop the bleeding.

“Use Brick Break.” I called out to the purple flying poison Pokémon. I got up and walked to the side of the so called battle field. Shyde’s tail glowed white as he flew rapidly to the sleeping Porygon. Shyde did a front flip in the air, swinging down his tail hard, aiming for the mechanical Pokémon’s head. I pulled out a Hyper Ball from my left pants pocket and tossed it at the Porygon. I timed it right. The Hyper Ball will hit the Porygon right after Shyde’s attack, whether or not his attack hit is what worried me. I stared nervously and wondered what was going to happen next.

Old 10-26-2009, 06:56 PM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: Out of curosity, do you remember which post it was that you pulled Shyde out of his Pokeball?

IC:

I jumped back, surprised at the sudden appearence of yet another of Axel's Pokemon. "You know," I said calmly. "It's not very fair if you keep throwing out new Pokemon, making it almost a two vs. one thing, is it?"

As I was talking, Shyde had ran at the sleeping Pory, his tail glistening white. But before he could land the attack, the Hyper Ball hit. Shyde's Brick Break attack struck the rough tile floor beside the ball with a clang. The Hyper Ball touched Porygon's skin with a metallic ringing sound and opened in a flash of violet light. A minute passed as the ball struggled around before it suddenly burst open, releasing a very awake and very pissed off Pory.

Gliscor let out a yelp and vanished in a burst of white light. The Hyper Ball had flown off from Pory and struck him, returning Shyde back to his ball.

Pory let out a screech, its eyes narrowing. Opening its mouth, it released a jet of annoyingly bright pink light. It shot straight at Crobat. Letting out a yell, I started to move forward as the bat was still near Axel, but I needn't have worried. The attack his dead on, causing Fang to scream in pain, his eyes rolling upwards. The attack ended as quick as it started, giving the bat a spltting headache, his eyes revolving around as if he were confused.

-----
Porygon 72.5% [Mean Look used]
Attack used: Psybeam, Tackle

vs.

Pokemon: Crobat <In Battle> <Confused> 11.9%
-

Area effects: It is cold out; the Power Plant is dark and spooky; Electric repellent used, no turns left; Porygon disk used;

Total Items: Hyper Balls (7x), Max Potion (2x), Full Heal (2x), Type Repellant (2x), and Mega Puffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Digital Camera (1x)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Gliscor <In ball>

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

Pokemon: Garchomp

Pokemon: Floatzel <Out of Ball>

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

Pokemon: Crobat <Out of Ball>

--
Pokemon captures:

OOC: The rolls for this were interesting, to say the least.

Last edited by Dragoness; 10-27-2009 at 04:33 AM.
Old 10-27-2009, 04:24 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

OOC: Other than the last post, I don't believe that I have pulled him out yet. He is still sleeping right? Lol you said Golbat again xD! Can't wait to see what is in store for me with the rolls you rolled x}

IC:"You know," Amonea said calmly. "It's not very fair if you keep throwing out new Pokemon, making it almost a two vs. one thing, is it?"

"You are right," I sighed, "but I am not attacking with all of them at the same time. I am calling them back as I send out another Pokemon. I don't want this to be an unfair battle.

"Damn!" I mumbled as I saw the Hyper Ball hit the mechanical Pokemon before Gliscor did. Gliscor hit the old dirty tile floor that the sphereical ball was lying on. A minute passed as the ball struggled around before it suddenly burst open, releasing a alert and very angry Porygon.

Gliscor let out a yelp and was engulfed in a white light as he went back into his Pokeball.

The Porygon did not waste anytime. It let out a screech, narrowing its eyes on Fang. It opened its metal beak and released yet another ray of bright pink light. It shot straight at Fang. For a second, I thought the attack was going to hit me, but it was a direct hit on Fang. I couldn't take it anymore. Fang was already severly damaged. Three of his four wings was badly hurt. I pulled out his Pokeball.

"Get some rest buddy." I whispered as I gave him a Max Potion, hoping it would help deal with the pain he was in. Remembering what Amonea had said, I turned to Aquos, "You too need to be in your Pokeball, don't want you getting hurt." Shadow was the only Pokemon on the field other that the multishaped Pokemon, but Shadow was not going to battle the metallic menace, Shyde was. Shadow hated being inside of his Pokeball which is why he is usually out.

I tossed Shyde's Pokeball into the air, the bright white light from earlier released a flying scorpion. Shyde was one to go all out in battle. When he attacks, he doesn't think, just strikes and waits for the outcome, sometimes this worked, and sometimes it didn't. I was hoping that it would this time.

The eagar purple poison type Pokemon was ready for battle. It disliked the fact that it was knocked back into his Pokeball.

"You know what to use!" I shouted angrily. "Just knock it down a bit to the point where we can catch it." Shyde let out a high battle cry like sound and charged for the Normal machine type Pokemon. His tail was glowing an elegant whiteish green color. I readied my Hyperball and made sure that I threw it at the right time this round. The lighting in the room was still a bit bright from the heat wave from earler which made it easier to prefect my throw.

Shyde was seconds away from hitting the blue and reddish pink Pokemon with Brick Break, I took my stance and threw the Hyperball. I knew that this time the Pokeball would hit after Gliscor made his attack, if it hit that is. I was really hoping that it would. I closed my eyes and waited, listening to see if it was finally captured or if I was going to have to continue to capture this troublesome Pokemon.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 10-31-2009 at 04:05 AM.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:19 PM
Dragoness Offline

Wink Re: Individual RP: Bumblebee

OOC: Yeah, I know. Lol, fixed typos. And no, Pory isn't asleep, just has "Mean Look" being used.

IC:

What happened as Shyde attacked is quite interesting. It demonstrated the extreme reflexes this tough Pory had, not to mention the fact that throwing a ball in a semi-lit area at a rather small creature is not always good to do. Not unless you're Babe Ruth or something--hold it, wasn't he just really good at batting? Oh forget it.

Gliscor rushed forward, his poisonous tail held high. Porygon saw the oncoming attack and flipped his wheels sideways, zooming across the ground and away from the oncoming Pokemon. Sadly, the ground was still jacked up, its tiles broken and rough. Porygon hit the corner of one tile that jutted up in the air, causing the mechanical guy to spin around for a moment. Just in time to be struck by Shyde's attack.

It hit Pory's head with a screeching sound, like rough scales on metal. The Pokemon flew backwards, hitting the dirty wall of the corridor with a thud. As it did so, I could feel the wall shake a little and above Gliscor's head the dim lightbulb suddenly went out, plunging us into darkness. The only thing I could see was a little of the area in front of me, lit by Houndoom's flames.

As my eyes got used to the dark, I could just see the faint outline of Pory and Shyde. Then I gasped, blinking rapidly as a sudden light burst from Porygon. It was doing a Recover, the scratches and dents on its body vanishing.

Suddenly I heard a thunking sound and saw a small sphere fly through the air, strike the wall above Porygon and land on his head. It sucked the Pokemon up in a bright flash of violet light. Then it went dark again, but I could hear the faint rubbing sound of plastic on plastic as the ball moved back and forth.

"Ah!" I yelled, closing my eyes. Another flash of scarlet light had occurred. The faint wind beside my cheek and whooshing sound told me the ball had rebounded, missing me by inches.

Pory was out of the ball and angry. Its mouth opened and a pink glow was starting deep in its throat, directed at a large shape that I am pretty sure was Gliscor.

-----
Porygon 69% [Mean Look used]
Attack used: Psybeam
Attack being used: Recover

vs.

Pokemon: Gliscor <In battle> 100%
-

Area effects: It is cold out; the Power Plant is dark and spooky; Electric repellent used, no turns left; Porygon disk used; Max Potion used; very dim, Houndoom might wanna turn up the light.

Total Items: Hyper Balls (7x), Max Potion (1x), Full Heal (2x), Type Repellant (2x), and Mega Puffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Digital Camera (1x)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Gliscor <In battle>

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

Pokemon: Garchomp <In ball>

Pokemon: Floatzel <In Ball>

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

Pokemon: Crobat <In Ball>100%

--
Pokemon captures:

OOC: Yeah, Pory isn't a "guy" but whatever, lol. Figure of speech--my speech :)
Old 11-06-2009, 05:11 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

OOC: Can I say that Swords Dance is in effect or is that your decision? Sorry if it is :[, did not know.

Shyde swiftly moved forward, his barb tail held high above the ground. It was apparent to the Porygon that the attack was coming towards him and was going to deal some major damage. The mechanical Pokémon turned and dashed across the ground in attempt to get away from the oncoming attack. Unfortunately, due to the ground being messed up, one of the broken tiles got in the way of the Digital Pokemon, causing it to hit the corner of the tile. The multi-shaped Pokémon spun around in the wrong direction and was hit by Shyde’s attack.

The Porygon flew backwards into the old brown wall behind it. The thud was loud and it sounded as if it hurt. The vibration of the impact could be felt from where I was standing.

The light bulb above went out and the whole room went dark. I was having a bit of trouble seeing Shyde and the blue and red Pokémon in this lighting.

Then the room brightened a bit and the Porygon was visible. As my eyes got adjusted to the dark, I could just see the faint outline of Porygon and Shyde. Then I gasped, blinking rapidly as a sudden light burst from Porygon. I did not like what I was seeing. If what I thought was happening was actually happening, then this was not going good. The mechanical devil was using recover to heal its damages. I sighed as I saw the scratches and dents on its body vanishing.

The Hyperball struck the old peeling wall above the Porygon and hit the Pokémon on the head. The Pokémon was sucked in. I thought that this was going to be it, but I was sadly mistaken. The bright light flashed and the machine Pokemon came back out, then the room was dark again.

The Porygon was reading an attack aimed at Shyde.

“Shyde, use Swords Dance and use Quick Attack to gain speed while using Brick Break again, don’t let it recover.” I called out. I could not see well in this area so I could only call out attacks and hope they go through.

I could see Shyde’s claws begin to glow a white bright color, telling me that his Swords Dance was in effect or at least was trying to become in effect. Then his whole body glowed a blinding white color and it moved at an incredible fast speed towards the Porygon, his stinger raised high ready to strike with Brick Break. His speed would more than likely add power to the attack, or at least I hoped it would. I saw Shyde moving gracefully moving towards the Porygon. His emerald green eyes deadlocked on his target, I could tell he wanted to win this match and help me capture that multi-shaped computer Pokemon.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 11-25-2009 at 03:51 AM.
Old 11-26-2009, 06:57 PM
Sequentio Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sequentio

OOC; I'm your new Ranger! :D

Abandoned Power Plant
Ranger Elijah & Trainer Axel

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amonea attempted to watch the two Pokemon in the midst of battle, when a panting Ranger burst through the other end of the room.

"Hey! Amonea!" It was Ranger Elijah, a man of about twenty with bright red hair and an exhausted Jumpluff on his jacket shoulder. However, he was surprised to notice how dim it was. He yelled through the darkness, "I tried to call you, but your phone was emitting strange noises. I'd assume it's the static from the Electric Pokemon in area interfering with your signal but... Yeah. You're wanted at HQ, pronto! I was sent here to take your place."

Without another word, Amonea quickly ran out the same way in which she had entered, only giving Axel a thumb's up.

"So..." The Ranger had felt his way around the room as quickly as he could. Elijah was about to introduce himself to the trainer when he noticed the intense battle currently happening in the middle of the field. A Gliscor was currently gathering power - drawing in white light. It was just enough to brighten the area, albeit only a little. Small spikes that may have been a swords dance, floated around the flying bat.

"Did you ask for a Swords Dance? If so - that's pretty neat."

However, while Shyde was preparing himself for an attack, Porygon was readying himself for a fight to the end. The triangular feet began to glow a deep blue as it scooted around the floor in circles. Around and around it went until all you could see was a blur.

"Oh no! Agility?" Elijah moaned. He had only got here and was already afraid of jinxing his new trainer. Before he could fire another comment, the Gliscor took off towards the Porygon, racing through the dark. He was relying on pure instinct as well as some help from his massive ears. However, Porygon's newly found speed allowed him to race ahead of Shyde, giving him time to counter the Quick Attack with a Tri-Attack. Three neon beams formed a triangle near Porygon's blue beak. They raced faster and faster around, until being released with a focused blow.

Shyde tried to dodge, but the Quick Attack forced him to stay on the collision course. Lucky for him, the attack barely did anything at all. As the primary colors attempted to penetrate his armor, the Gliscor raised a mighty violet claw and smashed it down onto the Porygon's head.

The computer Pokemon flew back at an incredible force, smashing against the East wall. Unfortunately, it seems the Porygon knew something like this would happen, as it drew in small particles of light. It was using Recover. Again.

"Be careful not to KO the poor thing. Gliscor is powerful - especially with Fighting moves and a Swords Dance, you know."

Battle Stats;

Wild Pokemon;
Porygon [None, Trace, ???]
58% [Speed + 2]
[Used Agility, Tri-Attack & Recover]

Your Pokemon
Shyde the Gliscor [Male, Sand Veil, Brave]
86% [Attack + 2]
[Used Swords Dance, Quick Attack & Brick Break]

Current Stats;

Trainer; Axel Grey
Location; Abandoned Power Plant
Area Effects; It is cold out; the Power Plant is dark and spooky; Electric repellent used, no turns left; Porygon disk used; Max Potion used; very dim, Houndoom might wanna turn up the light.
Encounters Remaining; 12

Pokemon Stats;

85%
(TM Earthquake & TM Brick Break.)
[In Battle]

Shadow the Houndoom [Male, Flash Fire, Gentle]
100%
[Out of Pokeball]

Chompers the Garchomp [Male, Sand Veil, Hardy]
100%
(TM Stone Edge.)
[In Pokeball]

Aquos the Floatzel [Male, Swift Swim, Calm]
100%
[In Pokeball]

Fang the Crobat [Male, Inner Focus, Calm]
100%
(BM/MT Hypnosis & Heat Wave.)
[In Pokeball]

Total Items; Hyper Balls (7x), Max Potion (1x), Full Heal (2x), Type Repellant (2x), and Mega Puffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x) & Digital Camera (1x).

Total Pokemon Seen; Golbat x 2, Koffing, Porygon

Total Captured Pokemon; None

Old 11-26-2009, 10:53 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

OOC: Lame, why you :P jk, this should be interesing

IC: I was thinking of other combos I could use on the blue and reddish pink Pokémon when someone busted into the room panting.

"Hey! Amonea!" A guy in a ranger outfit shouted. He looked about twenty with bright red hair that almost looked pink to me. He had a Jumpluff on his shoulder that looked pretty worn out.

"I tried to call you, but your phone was emitting strange noises. I'd assume it's the static from the Electric Pokemon in area interfering with your signal but... Yeah. You're wanted at HQ, pronto! I was sent here to take your place."

Without responding, Amonea quickly ran out the same way in which she had entered, only giving me thumbs up. I did not know what was going on, but Amonea ran out of the room and more than likely back to the ranger base.

"So..." The new ranger began to say as he made his way around the room as quickly as he could.

"Did you ask for a Swords Dance? If so - that's pretty neat."

“Umm… yeah!” I answered, not sure who he was, or why Amonea had to leave. I looked at him, then shook my head, turning my attention back to the battle.

Shyde was readying himself to attack the Porygon. What I failed to realize earlier was that the mechanical Pokémon was also preparing for what was coming. The bottom area began to glow a dark blue as it zoomed around the floor in circular pattern. It went faster and faster until all I could see was a blur.

"Oh no! Agility?" The ranger moaned. The Porygon's speed allowed it to race in front of Shyde, which gave it more than enough time counter Shyde’s attack with a Tri-Attack. The three different colored beams from earlier formed a triangle near Porygon's narrow blue beak.

Shyde was unable to dodge the attack, but he was going too fast to move off course from the oncoming attack. The attack, unlike earlier, seemed to do little damage. That told me that perhaps it was getting tired which could be in my favor.

The purple bat raised his large claw and brought it down onto the man-made Pokémon’s head.

The normal Pokemon flew back at an unbelievable force. The poor Pokemon smashed against the wall. I felt bad for the little guy, but that changed when I saw what it began doing. It began to recover again. A bright white light shone around the Pokémon as once again the dents and marks began to fade away.

"Be careful not to KO the poor thing. Gliscor is powerful - especially with Fighting moves and a Swords Dance, you know." The ranger reminded me.

“Right… thanks.” I said, thanking the new ranger. He was right, but the Brick Break from earlier did not do much damage earlier. However, I still had to watch out to not make the Porygon faint.

I thought about it and decided it was best to bring back Shyde and try Fang again. I reached into my pocket and brought out Shyde’s Pokeball. Looking at the sphere, I sighed and clicked the center of the Pokeball. A bright whitish beam shot out of the round ball and took in the purple and black bat like scorpion. I brought out another Pokeball and tossed it into the air.

A purple four winged back emerged from the Pokeball and screeched loudly. The bat eyed the Porygon and screeched again. Fang had the advantage since he could see well in the dark.

“Fang, use Hypnosis followed by an Air Slash.” I shouted out loud. Fang flew closer to the Porygon, his were growing and glowing a bright purple color. He did not take his gaze off the Porygon. The way it looked in the dark made it look magnificent. Then, the angry Crobat formed a white hollow looking sphere. It grew bigger and bigger. Once it was slightly smaller than the size of a Voltorb, the flying poison type launched his attack at the Porygon.

A gust of wind could be felt as it flew towards the Porygon. I couldn’t see if the Porygon was asleep or not, but I could see where it was. I grabbed one of my Hyperballs and tossed it towards the Porygon. I watched as the attack flew towards the mechanical Pokémon. Followed close behind was the Hyperball I threw. I waited patiently to see the outcome of this combo. I could only hope for the best.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 12-24-2009 at 08:37 AM.
Old 11-28-2009, 06:32 AM
Sequentio Offline

Abandoned Power Plant

Elijah knew that Axel didn't really understand why Amonea had to leave, but he couldn't provide an answer. The poor Ranger was only following orders directly from HQ, and couldn't explain them even if he wanted to.

“Right… thanks.” Axel turned away after thanking the Ranger, concentrating more on the battle than anything else.

Elijah was expecting Axel to issue another command, as his Gliscor was already pumped from the previous maneuvers. With an increased attack and a resistance to electricity, Shyde would have faired well. However, taking into caution the Ranger's words from before, the Gliscor was pulled back into his Pokeball, only to be replaced with another bat! This one had four wings instead of two, and it was a more toxic purple than the blue hue Shyde held.

"Crobat!" it called.

"“Fang, use Hypnosis followed by an Air Slash,” Axel commanded.

Fang obeyed, widening his nocturnal eyes as he began to glow a faint purple. Yet, as the bat flew closer and closer, the Porygon shivered, releasing a mass of static in a hurried Discharge. Luckily, it didn't stop Fang, who soared through the crackling electricity. The intense glare caused the computerized Pokemon to fall into a deep slumber. Just as a pair of pink eyelids closed, a rather large wing smashed onto Porygon's head.

When Axel heard that sound, he quickly fumbled for a Hyperball and launched it into the darkness. Though he wasn't sure where the ball landed, Elijah heard it smack to the ground. In a flash of red light, the sleeping Porygon was pulled into the chambers where the multicolored ball snapped shut and rolled back and forth before it finally stood still.

"I think you got it!" Elijah said hopefully, turning to spot the trainer in the dark. "But er... Maybe we should turn on some lights first? It's pretty dark in here."

Battle Stats;

Wild Pokemon;
Porygon [None, Trace, Timid]
27% [Speed + 2, Sleeping]
[Used Discharge]
[Captured]

Your Pokemon
79%
[Used Hypnosis & Air Slash]
[Threw Pokeball]

Current Stats;

Trainer; Axel Grey
Area Effects; It is cold out; the Power Plant is dark and spooky; Electric repellent used, no turns left; Porygon disk used; Max Potion used; very dim, Houndoom might wanna turn up the light.
Encounters Remaining; 11

Pokemon Stats;

86%
[In Pokeball]

100%
[Out of Pokeball]

100%
(TM Stone Edge.)
[In Pokeball]

100%
[In Pokeball]

79%
[In Battle]

Total Items; Hyper Balls (6x), Max Potion (1x), Full Heal (2x), Type Repellant (2x), and Mega Puffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x) & Digital Camera (1x).

Total Pokemon Seen; Golbat x 2, Koffing, Porygon

Total Captured Pokemon; [Porygon, Trace, Timid - 27%, Sleeping]

Last edited by Sequentio; 11-29-2009 at 06:58 AM.
Old 11-28-2009, 07:40 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Since it was really dark in the room, I did not know exactly where the Hyperball hit. I heard a metal clanking sound, then a flash of red light, the sleeping Porygon was sucked into the unknown to human realm of the Pokeball. Then ball snapped shut and rocked back and forth until it remained restless on the ground.

"I think you got it!" Elijah said hopefully, turning towards me. "But er... Maybe we should turn on some lights first? It's pretty dark in here."

“I… did?” I said in a confused manner. I was almost speechless. I felt a great sense of accomplishment. Then I snapped out of it and nodded back at the ranger. “You know what to do Shadow!” Shadow eyed the new ranger, and then nodded. It formed a small ball of flame and held it there. That gave me enough light to see the Hyberball lying motionless on the groud. I picked up the other two Hyperballs that I had thrown at the Porygon and pocketed them. I walked over to it and picked it up, a huge grin formed on my face. I walked over to Fang and patted him on the head.

“Great job buddy, thanks for all of your help!” I said gratefully to Fang as I returned it to its Pokeball. I turned and faced the ranger. “Lead the way, let’s go and see what other Pokémon we can find. By the way, what is your name? As you already know, I am Axel, and this is Shadow.” The dark type dog Pokémon gave a friendly bark while trying to maintain the flames in his mouth, so it made the bark sound a bit angry.

"Don't worry about him, he's got his mouth full." I said, continuing to grin. With my hand motioned for the ranger to lead the way, while he told us who he was to us.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 11-28-2009 at 04:19 PM.
Old 11-29-2009, 03:53 AM
Sequentio Offline

OOC;
I feel bad giving you this post, but I honestly doubt you want any of these. :x

Abandoned Power Plant

Elijah watched Axel gasp in shock. It was obvious the trainer was speechless about his new capture - and who wouldn't be? Porygon is pretty impressive!

When the ball hit the floor, Axel turned to his Houndoom companion. “You know what to do Shadow!”

As the husky black dog eyed the newcomer, it simply nodded and opened its large muzzle. Between the jaws, a burst of fire rose and stayed there, as if Shadow were some sort of makeshift lantern.

"That's pretty impressive," the Ranger commented, pointing at the hell hound.

Axel was too excited about his new capture to notice, as Shadow's flame gave enough light to spot the fallen Hyperball. When Porygon was in his grasp, he turned and recalled Fang after a few words well done.

“Lead the way, let’s go and see what other Pokémon we can find. By the way, what is your name? As you already know, I am Axel, and this is Shadow.”

The dark type dog Pokémon gave a friendly bark while trying to maintain the flames in his mouth, so it made the bark sound a bit angry.

"Don't worry about him, he's got his mouth full."

The Ranger chuckled at the pun, extending his hand for a good shake. "I'm Eljiah, your new Ranger. This is Lonnie." He pointed over his shoulder the the Jumpluff, who was obviously not paying any attention what so ever. "It's my turn to lead the way, huh? Well, I havent really been here before, but let's look around a bit."

"Pluff!" Lonnie had finally joined the conversation, even though he contributed nothing of value.

"This way!" Elijah had already taken the initiative to step forth and parade down the hallway, with the others following behind. He passed through a dim hallway, spotting a room with a light on a bit farther down. As soon as he could get a look into the room, he smiled at what he saw.

In the corner, near a large metal machine, was a tattered old blanket. On it, were three lion-like Pokemon, curled up with one another. "Shinx!" One of them called with a yawn.

"It's three little Shinx," Elijah whispered to Axel. "Do you really want to fight them?"

Battle Stats;

Wild Pokemon;
Shinx, Shinx & Shinx.
[All 100% with Rivalry, ???]

Your Pokemon
NONE

Current Stats;

Trainer; Axel Grey
Area Effects; It is cold out; the Power Plant is spooky; Porygon disk used; Max Potion used; Houndoom is functioning as a lantern.
Encounters Remaining; 8

Pokemon Stats;

86%
[In Pokeball]

100%
[Out of Pokeball]

100%
(TM Stone Edge.)
[In Pokeball]

100%
[In Pokeball]

79%
[In Pokeball]

Total Items; Hyper Balls (6x), Max Potion (1x), Full Heal (2x), Type Repellant (2x), and Mega Puffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x) & Digital Camera (1x).

Total Pokemon Seen; Golbat x 2, Koffing, Porygon, Shinx x 3,

Last edited by Sequentio; 11-29-2009 at 06:58 AM.
Old 11-29-2009, 04:24 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

OOC: Nah, I don't, so this post won't be long... much

IC: The ranger chuckled a bit. "I'm Elijah, your new Ranger.” He introduced, and then turned to his puffball looking partner. “This is Lonnie." It was not really paying attention to what was going on. "It's my turn to lead the way, huh? Well, I haven’t really been here before, but let's look around a bit."

"Pluff!" The Puffball replied.

"This way!" Elijah said, and like Amonea, he did not waste any time. We passed through a poorly lit old hallway. A room with a bit of light was seen further down the hallway. Looking into the room, I saw something that made me feel warm inside.

In the edge of the cold room, near a large useless machine, was a raggedy old blanket. On the blanket cuddled up were three lion cub like Pokémon

"Shinx!" One of the three yawned.

"It's three little Shinx," Elijah whispered to Axel. "Do you really want to fight them?"

“Nah, they look peaceful, let’s let them rest.” I quietly said to Elijah as I carefully backed out of the room, taking one last glance at the three cute baby Pokémon.

Old 11-29-2009, 06:57 AM
Sequentio Offline

Abandoned Power Plant

“Nah, they look peaceful, let’s let them rest,” Axel said quietly as they backed out of the room, taking one last glance at the three cute baby Pokémon.

"I agree. They don't look like they're harming anything," the Ranger agreed, following Axel's lead. Once they were in the hallway, Elijah noticed two specific routes. One led towards a large brown door, located to the right. It wasn't locked, and it looked like it could open without any hassle. However, adjacent to the door were a set of stairs. They led up to the next level, but strange sounds could be heard from above.

"It's your call," Elijah said, pulling Lonnie closer. "Upstairs or through the door?"

Battle Stats;

Wild Pokemon;
NONE

Your Pokemon
NONE

Current Stats;

Trainer; Axel Grey
Area Effects; It is cold out; the Power Plant is fairly spooky; Porygon disk used; Max Potion used; Houndoom is functioning as a lantern.
Encounters Remaining; 8

Pokemon Stats;

86%
[In Pokeball]

100%
[Out of Pokeball]

100%
(TM Stone Edge.)
[In Pokeball]

100%
[In Pokeball]

79%
[In Pokeball]

Total Pokemon Seen; Golbat x 2, Koffing, Porygon, Shinx x 3,

Old 11-29-2009, 08:43 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

OOC: I did not know there was an upstairs, thought it was all one big floor?

IC: "I agree. They don't look like they're harming anything," the Ranger agreed, following my lead, and once again, we found ourselves back in a hallway. There were two different paths. One led towards a large brown door, located to the right. Next to the door were a set of stairs. They led up to the next level, but strange sounds could be heard from above.

"It's your call," Elijah said, pulling his pompom closer. "Upstairs or through the door?"

I grinned, "Let's go upstairs!" I said, waiting for the ranger to reply.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 11-29-2009 at 08:46 AM.