Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 12-13-2009, 08:36 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Individual RP: Bumblebee

I waited impatiently for the Jolteon to reemerge, but it never did.

"What? Oh come on!" Elijah shouted, stamping his foot down. "Lonnie," he whined, "Go down the hole to find Jolteon. I want to know where it went!"

The Jumpluff seemd hesitant, but when down the hole.

"Really?" The Ranger went over to the hole and looked down.

"Axel, come check this out! It's a tunnel system!" He lowered himself down the hole. "You coming? Because I think I see Jolteon up ahead."

"Yes!" I said, grabbing one of Shyde's claws as he lowered me down. I looked ahead and saw the Jolteon. "Quick, use Brick Break on it."

Shyde flew forward, his face had an angry expression on his face. His tail was ready to strike.

Old 12-18-2009, 01:28 AM
Sequentio Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sequentio

OOC; Come on now. You can do better. xD
CREATIVE! CREATIVE!

Abandoned Power Plant
Ranger Elijah & Trainer Axel

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Yes!" Axel said, grabbing one of Shyde's claws. The crafty bat had helped lower his trainer into the hole, only for Axel to look to and fro for the Jolteon. The only sighting was up ahead, where several small crackles of electricity were sparking in the dark. "Go use Brick Break," Axel commanded.

Shyde flew forward; his face had an angry expression on his face. His tail was poised and ready to strike.

Jolteon could hear the impatient Gliscor, his ears twitching with each rush of the other's wings.

"SCOR!" Shyde shouted, rushing forward. His poisonous tail held high, he slammed it down, attempting to hit the Jolteon. However, Jolteon was much too quick and smart for a direct attack. White light surrounded his feet as the yellow dog shot off into the darkness. He was obviously interested in something farther in the tunnel.

Shyde's tail smashed into the cave wall, causing a grimmace.

"You should know shouting out an attack won't be much good for a crafty Jolteon," Elijah muttered. "Especially in an underground! Do you want it to cave in on us? I don't want to die here, you know."

Lonnie shuddered.

"Come on, let's investigate - and while we look, work on your battle plan."

"Delibird," the ice Pokemon whined.

The Ranger led the group down the path, Houndoom lighting the way. Up ahead, there were more sparks bouncing off the cave walls. It seemed they had finally caught up to Jolteon. "Jolteon?" Elijah asked, peeking forward into the darkness.

Yet, Jolteon wouldn't turn around. It was as if it were guarding something...

Battle Stats;

Wild Pokemon;
Jolteon [Male, Volt Absorb, ???]
54%
[Used Agility]
[Attack + 1, Def - 1 and Speed + 5]

Your Pokemon
Shyde the Gliscor [Male, Sand Veil, Brave]
(TM Earthquake & TM Brick Break.)
69%
[Used Brick Break - missed. Hit wall instead.]
[Attack + 2]

Current Stats;

Trainer; Axel Grey
Location; Abandoned Power Plant
Area Effects; It is cold out; the Power Plant is fairly spooky; Porygon disk used; Max Potion used; Houndoom is functioning as a lantern. Delibird appeared.
Encounters Remaining; 5

Pokemon Stats;

69%
[In Battle]

Shadow the Houndoom [Male, Flash Fire, Gentle]
100%
[Out of Pokeball]

Chompers the Garchomp [Male, Sand Veil, Hardy]
100%
(TM Stone Edge.)
[In Pokeball]

Aquos the Floatzel [Male, Swift Swim, Calm]
100%
[In Pokeball]

Fang the Crobat [Male, Inner Focus, Calm]
79%
(BM/MT Hypnosis & Heat Wave.)
[In Pokeball]

Total Items; Hyper Balls (6x), Max Potion (1x), Full Heal (2x), Type Repellant (2x), and Mega Puffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x) & Digital Camera (1x), Picture of Raikou.

Total Pokemon Seen; Golbat x 2, Koffing, Porygon, Shinx x 3, Medicham, Raikou, Jolteon

Total Captured Pokemon; [Porygon, Trace, Timid - 27%, Sleeping]

Last edited by Sequentio; 12-18-2009 at 01:30 AM.
Old 12-18-2009, 04:00 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

OOC: What is creativeness?

IC: "You should know shouting out an attack won't be much good for a crafty Jolteon," Elijah muttered, then muttered something in a lower tone, I didn’t really hear him. I don’t really pay attention to anything that is outside of the ongoing battle, which can sometimes be a problem for me.

I noticed that Gliscor’s attack kept missing. The damn Jolteon was too fast and cunning. I had to find a way to slow that electric dog down so that I could capture it.

"Come on, let's investigate - and while we look, work on your battle plan." Elijah said. I heard him, but I wasn’t really paying attention to him. I was trying to think of something. Nothing was coming to mind. I continued walking down the underground path to find out where that troublesome spike dog went. Then an idea popped into my head, and I was about to tell Shyde when I hit my foot on a hard, metal, small machine. I wanted to yell out loud, but I took in a deep breath.

I sucked in air and was about to tell Shyde the plan… again, but I could not remember it. Instead, a better idea that might just work popped into my head. I looked around at several small machines and knew that perhaps this just might work.

“Shyde, step back and let Shadow take a crack at the Jolteon.” I grinned. Shadow looked at me and knew what I wanted him to do. We had that kind of bond together. He jumped passed me and Elijah. The Jolteon was pretty much cornered, which made it easier for my plan to work. There were several machines around the Jolteon. The fire dog lifted his ears, straightened his tail and sucked in air. He opened his mouth and revealed razor sharp teeth. In his mouth, a small, but steadily growing ball of fire began to form. Shadow then let go an extremely hot stream of fire that quickly engulfed several of the machines. The machines quickly melted, turning the once solid, hard machine was now a slivery liquid. The liquid surrounded the Jolteon.

The liquid was all over the floor, which made it pretty slippery, which I hoped that would slow the Jolteon down.

“Now use Nasty Plot and bring it to low health with a Flamethrower, if it moves, just direct your attack to wherever it goes.” I called out to Shadow. The dark dog Pokémon’s body began to glow an elegant white color, then he formed another ball of fire. He shot them at the Jolteon. The Jolteon was pretty much cornered, but if it pulled something off like Dig, I had another plan for it, but it was almost impossible for the Jolteon to dodge the attack, especially if it tried to run around with all the melted machine liquid on the ground.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 12-20-2009 at 01:55 PM.
Old 12-22-2009, 08:11 AM
Sequentio Offline

OOC; You know what it is.
( And they're underground. It's only dirt and ground, like I explained in an earlier post. No machines, so I had to disregard a lot of your post. :/ )

Abandoned Power Plant

It didn't seem as if Axel was listening to the Ranger drone on and on. More so, he seemed lost in his own world. Perhaps he was taking the initiative to think up a new plan. It was then that the group was closing in on the end of the tunnel. Shadow's flame lit up the surroundings, revealing there was no where else for the Jolteon to run.

The electric Pokemon turned, barring his teeth. He didn't like to be cornered, especially when he was close to his "treasure". There was only one way to escape - and he was going to do it.

Shadow growled, opening his long muzzle. The ball of flame which had kept the cavern lit expanded, causing Jolteon to flinch away from the brightness. As soon as the almond shaped eyes closed, the Houndoom saw its chance to use Nasty Plot. He glowed a mysterious white, lighting up even the two demon-like horns sprouting from his head.

However, Jolteon wasn't giving up. There wasn't going to be a chance for failure. He charged, throwing all his weight into a Quick Attack.

It was then that Shadow let forth a burst of flame, barreling through the cavern and splashing up the sides of the wall. Elijah and Lonnie stepped back from the immense heat. Alas! Jolteon had been able to perform one more astounding feat. Just as it had burrowed downwards, it seemed it could also use Dig when going up! The electric dog burst through a hole in the top of tunnel, emerging with only a slight burn on its hind legs.

"Come on," the Ranger shouted, pushing his way past Shadow and to the hole. The odd colored Jumpluff helped push his master up to reach the opening. "Oh... wow..."

They had emerged into another room in the Abandoned Power Plant. This one however, was already occupied by the three sleeping Shinx.

"Jolteon!"

"They're like his children? Is that why...?" It all made sense now! Jolteon had been stealing from the Delibird to feed the little Shinx. It was apparent that the Jolteon had made the tunnels as well, to avoid being spotted. "Hey Axel," Elijah called, "if you're planning on capturing Jolteon, make sure you have a plan to help the Shinx out later, okay?"

Battle Stats;

Wild Pokemon;
46%
[Used Quick Attack + Dig - erupted up into the next room]
BURNED.

Your Pokemon
84.7%
[Used Nasty Plot + Flamethrower (Missed from Dig)]
[Special Attack + 2]

Current Stats;

Trainer; Axel Grey
Area Effects; It is cold out; the Power Plant is fairly spooky; Porygon disk used; Max Potion used; Houndoom is functioning as a lantern. Delibird appeared.
Encounters Remaining; 5

Pokemon Stats;

69%
[In Pokeball]

84.7%
[In Battle]

100%
(TM Stone Edge.)
[In Pokeball]

100%
[In Pokeball]

79%
[In Pokeball]

Total Items; Hyper Balls (6x), Max Potion (1x), Full Heal (2x), Type Repellant (2x), and Mega Puffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x) & Digital Camera (1x), Picture of Raikou.

Total Pokemon Seen; Golbat x 2, Koffing, Porygon, Shinx x 3, Medicham, Raikou, Jolteon

Old 12-22-2009, 08:04 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

OOC: I guess, I don't see how you can be creative then if it is just dirt underground... LAME

IC:

The Jolteon seemed kind of irate that it was trapped in a corner. We must've been close to what the Spike dog was hiding.

"Come on," the Ranger shouted, pushing his way past Shadow and to the hole. "Oh... wow..." I heard him whisper

We entered another room in the Abandoned Power Plant. This one had the three sleeping Shinx from earlier.

"Jolteon!"

"They're like his children? Is that why...?" "Hey Axel," Elijah called, "if you're planning on capturing Jolteon, make sure you have a plan to help the Shinx out later, okay?"

I nodded my head, but I did not know how I was going to help them. I would think of something soon.

"Shadow, use Ember!" I called out. Shadow's ears stood up straight, parallel to his tail. He opened his strong jaw and small flames could be seen forming in his mouth. He let out a deep breath and extremely hot flames shot out towards the Jolteon.

"It is fast, so try to encircle with your flames!" I said.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 12-22-2009 at 11:20 PM.
Old 12-22-2009, 11:28 PM
Sequentio Offline

OOC; Do you expect dirt to be exciting? xD

Abandoned Power Plant

Axel nodded to Elijah's command, still lost in thought. The Ranger had to admit, he too, found it difficult to think on the spot.

"Shadow, use Ember," he called out. Shadow's ears stood up straight, parallel to his tail. He opened his strong jaw and small flames could be seen forming in his mouth. He let out a deep breath and extremely hot flames shot out, covering the linoleum floor.

"It is fast, so try to encircle with your flames!"

That was quite a brilliant strategy on Axel's part. As Shadow's Ember touched the ground, it erupted in a circle of flames. The Jolteon had been trapped!

He turned, snarling at the other dog. It did little good as the heated flames danced near his feet. Although he couldn't attack directly, the hard spikes on his back stiffened and began to turn a sickly green color. He lurched forward, sending several rounds of needles flying at Shadow.

"Watch out for that Pin Missile!"

It was too late. Several of the long needles had buried themselves into the black fur of the Houndoom. It seemed both Shadow and Jolteon were looking tired, but it was obvious Jolteon was on his last leg.

Battle Stats;

Wild Pokemon;
7.48%
[Used Pin Missile]
BURNED.

Your Pokemon
53.9%
[Used Flamethrower]
[Special Attack + 2]

Current Stats;

Trainer; Axel Grey
Encounters Remaining; 5

Pokemon Stats;

69%
[In Pokeball]

53.9%
[In Battle]

100%
(TM Stone Edge.)
[In Pokeball]

100%
[In Pokeball]

79%
[In Pokeball]

Old 12-22-2009, 11:42 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

OOC: Yes if you want creativeness?... duh lol.. neways

IC: The Jolteon was encircled in the flames Shadow created to entrap it. I took this at my chance to capture it. I pulled out a green and blue small ball and enlarged it, aiming at the wild Spike dog electric Pokemon. I threw the Hyperball at the Jolteon. Shadow jumped into the air at smacked the Hyperball with his tail, making it go faster towards the Jolteon.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 12-24-2009 at 07:33 AM.
Old 12-25-2009, 01:30 AM
Sequentio Offline

OOC; Don't forget to post your prize thing in the Christmas thread.

Abandoned Power Plant

With no where to turn, the Jolteon was left helpless. He couldn't launch another attack. He only stayed within the flaming circle, glaring at the intruders. It was then that Axel fished for an odd colored Pokeball. This one was orange and green. Axel flicked it overhead, allowing Shadow to take a crack at it. With a whoosh of his devil tail, the HyperBall whirled towards the Jolteon, hitting him on the head. It opened and pulled the electric dog inside. One. Two. Three. It stopped moving as soon as the flames began to die down.
"Nice capture," the Ranger commented, hoisting a thumb over at the fallen HyperBall. "After you gather it up, what are you going to do about the Shinx? O-" He was cut off as Delibird tugged at his leg. It smiled appreciatively before gathering a few odds and ends in the corner.

"Seems it said thank you and wandered off. Good job, though."

Battle Stats;

Wild Pokemon;
Jolteon [Male, Volt Absorb, Quirky]
7.48%
BURNED.
[CAPTURED].

Your Pokemon
53.9%
[Used Flamethrower]
[Special Attack + 2]

Current Stats;

Trainer; Axel Grey
Encounters Remaining; 5

Pokemon Stats;

69%
[In Pokeball]

53.9%
[In Battle]

100%
(TM Stone Edge.)
[In Pokeball]

100%
[In Pokeball]

79%
[In Pokeball]

Total Items; Hyper Balls (5x), Max Potion (1x), Full Heal (2x), Type Repellant (2x), and Mega Puffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x) & Digital Camera (1x), Picture of Raikou.

Total Captured Pokemon; [Porygon, Trace, Timid - 27%, Sleeping] [Jolteon, Volt Absorb, Quirky - 7.48% Burned]

Old 12-25-2009, 02:14 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

OOC: Alright, I'll go post, thanks for taking me through :)

IC: I saw the Hyperball lying motionless on the ground. I was excited. The Pokemon I had wanted is who I caught and I even got a bonus.

"Cool!" I exclamied. I picked up the Pokeball and smiled. I took my jacket off and placed it over them. I did not know what else I could do, I couldn't take them with me, they belonged here. I pulled out some of my Pokemon food and left it there for them to eat.

"Alright, thanks for taking me through Elijah, tell Amonea thanks as well. Now if you'll escort me out of the Park."

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 12-25-2009 at 04:03 AM.
Old 12-25-2009, 04:17 AM
Sequentio Offline

Abandoned Power Plant

"That's very kind of you," Elijah noted, watching the Shinx feast on the newly given food.

"Alright, thanks for taking me through Elijah, tell Amonea thanks as well. Now if you'll escort me out of the Park," Axel responded.

"Very well. This was quite a trip. Enjoy your Pokemon."

PARK TRIP END

Battle Stats;

Wild Pokemon;
Jolteon [Male, Volt Absorb, Quirky]
7.48%
BURNED.
[CAPTURED].

Your Pokemon
53.9%
[Used Flamethrower]
[Special Attack + 2]

Current Stats;

Trainer; Axel Grey
Encounters Remaining; 5

Pokemon Stats;

69%
[In Pokeball]

53.9%
[In Battle]

100%
(TM Stone Edge.)
[In Pokeball]

100%
[In Pokeball]

79%
[In Pokeball]

Total Items; Hyper Balls (5x), Max Potion (1x), Full Heal (2x), Type Repellant (2x), and Mega Puffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x) & Digital Camera (1x), Picture of Raikou.

Total Captured Pokemon; [Porygon, Trace, Timid - 27%, Sleeping] [Jolteon, Volt Absorb, Quirky - 7.48% Burned]