Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 10-25-2009, 02:22 PM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium
Default Individual RP: Neltharion_deathwing

Ranger Iridium
The Woods

I sat on the edge of the island, admiring the waves splashing occasionally onto the land and the sound of the seagulls in the distance. The sun shined brightly onto the sea below, the rays getting reflcted in the sea water.

A nice morning, I reflected to myself, A very nice morning indeed.

"Ranger Iridium, please report to the Warden's Office immediately, repeat, please rep..." I got up as the loudspeaker repeated the message.

I walked quickly towards Outpost #1, wondering what the Warden wanted with me.

Entering the Outpost, I made my way to his office. A silver name plate was stuck at a well polished oak door bearing the words "Harry Kim" in gold, and just below these in a slightly smaller font, "National Park Warden".

I pushed open the door and entered a dimly lit room, with the Warden sitting directly opposite me.

"I'd ask you to sit down," he began, "but you've got some work to do. You have to take a trainer, Nel Death to the Woods today."

"Yes sir," I said. I was a bit nervous as this was my first visit to the Park as a Ranger.

"He'll be arriving shortly, he's attended to the paperwork already, so you can start as soon as he arrives. That'll be all," he finished with a smile.

I took my leave and barely heard the words "Best of Luck" as I shut the door.

I came out into the open sun again, and after the dimness of the room, it was very plesant.

I had waited less than two minutes when I saw a teenage boy, who looked almost the same age as me. His hair weren't really tidy, and fell forwards on his face. He had bluish eyes, and had a blue locket round his neck.

I raised an eyebrow, and then decided to walk towards him.

"Are you Nel Death?" I asked, mustering as much authority in my voice as I could.

"Yes," came back a crispy reply.

"Good Morning, I'm Iridium and I'll be taking you to the Woods," I said. "All stocked up and ready to go?"

He replied in a murmur, which I took to be an affirmative reply.

"We'll take a cart to the Woods, it'll save us some time," I said, pulling out the keys from my pocket

We soon reached the entrance of the dense forest. We couldn't see very far into it, as it wasn't very brightly lit, and was relatively chilly as well.

"Let's begin our adventure," I said, with a smile, stepping into the thick vegetation.

-----

Name: Nel Death

Locations: Woods

Items: 6 x Super Ball , 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 2 x Max Potion, 1 x Mega Puffin.

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining: 15

Total Pokemon Encountered:

Total Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Houndoom
Nickname: Dark
Ability: Early Bird
Nature: Docile
TM/HM: -

Pokemon: Dragonite
Nickname: Drack
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Brave
TM/HM : -

Pokemon: Metagross
Nickname: Steel
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Serious
TM/HM: MT Ice Punch / TM Flash Cannon

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 10-26-2009 at 10:06 AM.
Old 10-25-2009, 03:03 PM
Neltharion_deathwing Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Individual RP: Neltharion_deathwing

"Been quite some time eh, Dark?" I said.

{Woof! Hound! Hound!} the dog threading behind me replied as if agreeing. It had black skin and grey long horns on the top of its head. Metal cuffs could be seen on its four legs as the Houndoom growled in excitement.

"If it wasn't for that phone call, we wouldn't have had to miss that last time and ended up having to wait for another week," I continued.

Walking ahead of me was a new ranger assigned to me. I wondered where the last one went. I thought I could get to know him better. This one, unlike the previous noisy one, was more of a quiet person. But there was a special faint blue glow in his eyes, that I thought was rather special.

Where I was, greenery filled the scene. Scents from flowers which grew by the side of the path I was walking on overwhelmed my nose. Tall huge matured trees were plenty in this area. Butterflies, not Butterfrees to my disappointment, fluttered freely, making the place to be somewhat beautiful and at times, almost robbed me of my desire to continue walking.

I looked on ahead as the ranger continued walking. It has been all quiet between the two of us for quite some time already and the road ahead seems endless. What greeted us was almost the same thing each time.

"Hey..." I talked, stopping in my tracks and standing on the spot with my hands slipped into my pockets.

The ranger heard and stopped, turning to look back at me.

"What's wrong?" the ranger, Iridium asked.

"I was just wondering. Where are we heading? I don't see Pokemons anywhere," I replied, while placing a hand on the top of Dark and giving it a slight pat.

Other Comments: Houndoom is always out of its ball unless in battle where Nel wants to use other Pokemon instead. =)
Old 10-25-2009, 03:56 PM
Iridium Offline

OOC: You're not allowed to make my character do anything apart from what it has done already. You can control only your own charcter and Pokemon. I'll let it pass this time round, since it was just a bit, but make sure you don't do it again.

IC:

"Don't worry, we've only been a little while in the Woods," I said, a bit irritated at the impatience of the trainer, but I let it pass. "We're sure to meet some Pokemon soon enough."

We continued walking forward on the narrow lane, which was just wide enough for one person to walk at a time. I walked first, Nel came behind me, and finally his fiery hound. I had approved of him as soon as I saw it, as he was quite a silent and well-behaved beast, and not some of those fussy creatures that got on my nerves. Nel patted his smooth black coat occasionally with deep love in his eyes for him.

The broken and dried leaves and twigs crunched under our feet as we walked. The woods had been thoroughly cleaned about a day or two before, but there was so much litter on the ground that it appeared as if they had not been cleaned for ages!

We soon came to a small clearing in the forest - it was a small patch of small shrubs and tall grass. The sound of deep snoring reached our ears, before we could locate the source of the sound.

My eyes located a brown-coloured sloth, with stripes of darker brown colour on its back, who was barely visible lying among the tall grass, one of its hands lying on his head as if it had fell asleep while scratching his head. Its eyes were firmly shut and it snored heavily, and its body moved up and down as it snored.

"It's a Slakoth," I whispered to Nel, who apparently had gathered that much himself. "Do you want to fight it," I asked, "because if not, we'd better not disturb it."

-----

Items: 6 x Super Ball , 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 2 x Max Potion, 1 x Mega Puffin.

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining: 14

Total Pokemon Encountered: Slakoth

Current Encounter:

? ? Slakoth (Sleeping)
Ability: Traunt
Health: 100%

Total Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Stats:

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 10-25-2009 at 03:59 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 04:02 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Other comments: Oops, sorry.

"No," I replied, unimpressed by how that Pokemon looked. A lazy Pokemon like that would not fit into my team.

"Let's go," I said, looking at the surroundings. The air around me was stale. Here, instead of the scent of flowers, the scent of rubbish filled the place.Rubbing my nose with a finger, I wanted to leave this place as quickly as I could.

"How is this Slakoth able to sleep that comfortably in all this stench" I thought to myself, turning away to look at Iridium and ready to leave.

Last edited by Neltharion_deathwing; 10-25-2009 at 04:08 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 04:43 PM
Iridium Offline

I sniffed, and indeed the air appeared a bit stale, though it was not exactly unbearable.

I shrugged my shoulders in response to Nel's question. "They're just used to it, I guess," I said.

We left the sloth snoring away peacefully, free from any kinds of worries.

We retraced our steps back onto the narrow path, as there was no way forward through the clearing. We continued walking continuously for about ten minutes, when I came to a sudden halt. Turning around, I addressed Nel. "Looks like we've run into a dead end," I said, indicating a large tree that had fallen on the path, completely blocking the way forward.

"Do you want to try and get this tree out of the way, or take some other path?" I asked.

-----

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining: 14

Total Pokemon Encountered: Slakoth

Total Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Stats:

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 10-25-2009 at 04:46 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 05:17 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"What do you think, Dark?" I asked, turning my head to look at Dark.

{Hound! Hound!} it growled in reply, making a ferocious looking face as if ready to burn the big tree down.

"No, you shall not..." I said to Dark, understanding its intent at once. His scorching flames could cause the entire place to burn up in flames. I remembered one of the rules of this Park was to protect Park property.

"Let's try some other path. I wouldn't want risk setting this place on fire," I told Iridium.

Before leaving, I turned my head back to look at the huge tree.

'What if...' Dismissing all thoughts in my head, I walked away...
Old 10-26-2009, 10:18 AM
Iridium Offline

Nel asked his Houndoom's opinion as to whether they should remove the tree or find another way forward, and the black hound replied by opening its mouth wide, and was about to let out a huge breath of fire, which was of course, dangerous as it might lead to a forest fire.

Before I could stop it however, Nel stopped it firmly, remembering the rule to protect Park Property. I gave a small nod in approval, and we continued towards the left of the tree, into the thick forest. I thought I saw a slightly worried expression on Nel's death as he looked back at the tree as we were about to leave, but I didn't press the issue.

There was no path to guide us now, so I pulled out a piece of white chalk from my trouser pocket and began making small crosses on various trees as we passed them, just in case we got lost, we could retrace our steps and come back from where we started. We hadn't walked for more than five minutes, when I was suddenly startled by a loud hooting noise that came from directly above us.

We looked up immediately, and I was surprised to see a small brown owl perched on the branch of a tree over our heads, not by two claws, but only by one. It had large red intimidating eyes which glowed with a ghastly glow in the dimly lit surroundings, and it tilted its head from side to side.

I had never seen a Hoothoot in the Woods before, but that was probably because I had never been here at night.

"It's quite dim here, so I suspect it'll be able to see quite clearly," I warned Nel. "Be alert."

-----

Area Effects: Dimly lit, because of the thick forest cover overhead.

Encounters Remaining: 13

Total Pokemon Encountered: Slakoth, Hoothoot

Current Encounter:

? ? Hoothoot
Ability: Insomnia

Total Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Stats:

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 10-26-2009 at 10:42 AM.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:16 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Nothing to worry about. Let's just move on," I said, walking ahead of Iridium with hands slipped in my pockets again.

"Dark, if it attack. Roar it away, I don't want to waste any of you guys' energy on this," I instructed my Houndoom following behind me.

The Houndoom growled in reply and turned its head back and up to look at the Hoot-Hoot. Baring its teeth ferociously at the bright glowing eyes, the Houndoom then turned its head back to look ahead, while maintaining some form of awareness.

'What's with this area? Wonder when we'll see the light and hopefully some better Pokemons,' I sighed and thought to myself with my head down, feeling somewhat disappointed. Then I continued walking ahead as I searched for some light...
Old 10-26-2009, 02:21 PM
Iridium Offline

We moved on quietly, not keen to attract the Hoothoot's attention. However, it seemed oblivious to our presence, and kept twisting its head in mild interest. I wasn't even sure if it had seen us or not.

Nel however looked slightly dissapointed. He probably was a bit dissapointed about the mons we had encountered up til now I though, as we continued moving on, pushing our way through the trees and shrubs.

After about ten-fifteen minutes of forcing our way through the trees, while I constantly checked my PokeNav to see if we weren't going too far from the main trail, we came upon the path again, but this time, facing us was a fork.

"Take your pick - left or right," I said to Nel.

-----

Area Effects: Dimly lit, because of the thick forest cover overhead.

Encounters Remaining: 13

Total Pokemon Encountered: Slakoth, Hoothoot

Total Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Stats:

<3
Old 10-26-2009, 02:32 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Right..." I replied without thinking and started walking.

'I'll just walk back here and take the other route if anything goes wrong,' I thought to myself and turned my head down to look at my Houndoom.

'This guy will protect me anyway,' I smiled gently at Dark. It has always been there for me...
Old 10-26-2009, 02:45 PM
Iridium Offline

OOC: This is going pretty fast lol

IC:

"Right..."

I shrugged my shoulders as Nel started walking impulsively on the right path. We continued on the path, but this time, we carried on quite a long journey, about twenty minutes without encountering a Pokemon. Nel became even more dissapointed as we conitnued walking, and I felt bad for him.

"Hey, cheer up mate, it's only been a while, and we may get some nice encounters later on," I said.

As soon as I said this, the path came to an end, and we were blinded by a sudden burst of sunlight. This was followed by several squeals of fright, and we opened our eyes to look at several Pokemon rushing away on sight of two humans.

"Looks like you made a good decision on the fork, we've reached the berry grove, and we're quite close to the pond in the woods," I said.

We stepped forward to explore the grove. Most of the Pokemon had gone into their hiding places as we approached, but there might be more lurking around.

Suddenly, our gaze fell upon a purple rodent, with a very sharp horn protuding form its head, who was happily munching a large pink berry.

"Look's like we've run into a male Nidoran," I said with a smile.

-----

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining: 12

Total Pokemon Encountered: Slakoth, Hoothoot, Nidoran M

Current Encounter:

? ? Nidoran M
Ability: Poison Point

Total Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Stats:

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 10-26-2009 at 02:50 PM.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:07 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

At the sight of the Nidoran munching happily at the berries, I suddenly felt a tug in my heart. It was calling me to do something which I have not done in a very long time, ever since Dark grew older and evolved. It used to be such a cute little puppy, so much smaller than a Houndoom and without those sharp, piercing horns.

I looked around for another berry which did not take long since it was a berry grove. Picking one up, I squatted down in front of the Nidoran and offered it the berry which i have just picked. Smiling gently and warmly at it, I raised my hand out in an attempt to pat it on the head.

Standing tall on four legs behind me, Dark smiled at the sight as it recalled memories of the past when it was still a Houndour. I would often do the same thing, feeding it with the utmost genuine care and concern.

With that, I stood up and looked around at this beautiful sight. Ripe berries of all colors could be seen on all kinds of tall huge trees. I smiled back at Iridium, not wanting him to feel stressed in anyway. Back at my hometown, my friends, though only a couple, said i hid too many things inside me and sometimes it made them wonder if they had did anything wrong to upset me since I was not talking a lot.

'Hopefully, this is the signal for better things to come...' I smiled again, feeling hopeful.

Taking one last look at the Nidoran and smiling happily yet again, I walked off...

Other comments: Yeah, like totally lol! I'm really enjoying this alot =)
Old 10-26-2009, 04:02 PM
Iridium Offline

I smiled at Nel's kind gesture, and respect immediately developed in my mind towards him. A nice guy, I thought. Houndoom and Nel looked at each other for a few moments, seemingly in fond remembrance of their past.

Atleast Nidoran had been succesful in cheering up the guy, I reflected thoughtfully.

Nel gave me one last smile, and started walking forward, though a bit aimlessly. I walked up to him, and asked, "So, you want to look for some more Pokemon here, or move on?"

-----

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining: 12

Total Pokemon Encountered: Slakoth, Hoothoot, Nidoran M

Total Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Stats:

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 10-26-2009 at 04:08 PM.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:14 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I pondered over the question Iridium posed me.

'What Pokemon could possibly appear here? But if I moved on... who knows where I'll end up at?'

Then I took a look at Dark. It was looking somewhat tired probably from all those walking. I should probably let it take a breather in this nice place for awhile.

With that in mind, I turned back to face Iridium and muttered out the words, "I'll stay here." My eyes then started scanning the area, hoping that somehow I could spot some good Pokemon...
Old 10-27-2009, 10:21 AM
Iridium Offline

"Alright then, let's keep looking here," I said, looking at some short berry bushes. The berry trees showed sharp contrast in their sizes - some were so small that they reached barely uptil my chest, while others were about three times my height!

There was one such towering tree right in front of us which bore lots of bright red berries.

"Pokemon do tend to hang around here mostly as this place has lot to offer in terms of food," I continued. "So you made a prett...."

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Plonk!

One of the red berries fell straight to the ground.

"What...What was tha..." I stammered.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Plonk!

Another red berry fell to the ground.

Nel was utterly confused as well, and so was his Houndoom. We waited a few seconds more for something to happen, but it was now quite calm.

I took a step forward, and as soon as I had done that, a large insect swooped down immediately to pick the two berries it had plucked in its razor-sharp needle-like hands.

"Ninjask," I shouted immediately. "We weren't able to see it becuase of its high speed, but it had to slow down to pick up the berries, and hence we were able to see it," I explained to a still confused Nel.

It was a kind of a yellow bee, though much larger than a normal bee is, with lightning fast speed.

"It's still lurking around here, I think," I said, as I could hear the faint sound of its fluttering wings. "If you want to capture it, you'll have to be really clever, and quick."

-----

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining: 11

Total Pokemon Encountered: Slakoth, Hoothoot, Nidoran M, Ninjask

Current Encounter:

? ? Ninjask
Ability: Speed Boost

Total Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Stats: