Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 10-27-2009, 10:50 AM
Neltharion_deathwing Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Individual RP: Neltharion_deathwing

"Troublesome creature. I'll just take this one down to cure my boredom," I said, grinning and snapping out from my confusion. This was obviously going to be quite a challenge. A lightning speed creature like that could prove a handful but it should not be something my Pokemons cannot handle.

"Prepare yourself, Dark. Go Drack!" I said, picking a ball containing my Dragonite attached to my waist belt and summoning the Pokemon from within.

{DRA!!} shouted the orange dragon which appeared after a flash of red light. On its head were two thin feelers and on its back were tiny wings. It was a Dragonite. It turned to face me, waiting for my instructions.

"I'll need the both of you on this one. This Ninjask is collecting berries from what I've observed. So Drack, I'll need to knock some berries off that tree," I said which was followed by Drack's nod and a slight cry of acknowledgement.

"And as for you Dark. Try to remember all those reflex training we had. When the berries touch the ground, just keep your eyes on one because we never know where the berries will fall at. I believe the Ninjask will try to pick all of them up thinking it's too fast for us. So when it tries to pick that one you have kept your eyes on, blast it immediately with a Flamethrower," I instructed my Houndoom which also nodded before turning to face Dragonite and waiting for his move.

"Iridium, you might want to stand further back with me on this one. They might need a little space with this one," I said to Iridium as I backed off to a safer spot while ensuring that where I was, my commands could still be heard by my Pokemons.

Dragonite walked towards the tree and looked up at the many ripe berries hanging from the branches of that huge towering tree.

"Dark, stay focused. Drack, Thunder Punch the tree but make sure you don't make it fall," I shouted to the both of them. If lightning type moves were not effective to grass type Pokemons, I figured a Thunder Punch would probably not do as much damage as other moves of Dragonite would and be just enough to knock some berries down.

{DRA!!} cried Dragonite before it raised its right fist. A strange yellow glow shrouded Dragonite's right first. Electric currents gathered at the centre of Dragonite's fist and with that, Dragonite let loose a strong punch at the large and thick tree trunk. The tree shook violently, causing the leaves to make loud rustling noises.

Amidst the noise, I stood back and hoped that somehow, my strategy would work out...
Old 10-27-2009, 02:10 PM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium

OOC: Two on one isn't really fair, you know...

IC:

I didn't really like seeing Nel use two Pokemon against Ninjask alone, but I couldn't do much, except suggest him to withdraw one of his Pokemon. I was quite impressed by the strategy he had in mind though.

The large orange Dragonite floated easily in the air, which was quite fascinating really, as it had quite small wings.

As soon as the two Pokemon heard Nel's commands, they burst into action. Dragonite raised his right fist, and started rotating it quickly. A few seconds later sparks started emanating out of the dragon's fist, and it threw a punch straight at the trunk of the tree, which made it shake violently to and fro. Its leaves rustled and the tree swayed threatingly and looked on the verge of breaking. However, it didn't break, but a lot of the red berries fell onto the ground.

The reaction was exactly the one Nel had expected. Ninjask swooped down immediately and picked up some of the berries strewn on the ground.

Houndoom was waiting for this to happen. As soon as Ninjask slowed down and came in sight, it let out a huge breath of flames, which narrowly missed Ninjask, and luckily, died away before setting fire to any of the vegetation in the area.

Ninjask, now fully aware of the battle, let the berries it had collected fall again to the ground, and joined out its two razor-sharp pincers, then raised them above their heads and rotated itself sharply, performing a kind of dance.

The battle was set to unfold.

"I'd suggest you withdraw one of your Pokemon, since Ninjask is now facing you upfront and not hiding," I murmured.

-----

Ongoing Battles:

? ? Wild Ninjask (Attack raised)
Ability: Speed Boost
Health: 100%
Moves used: Swords Dance

vs

Male Docile Houndoom
Ability: Early Bird

Name: Nel Death

Items: 6 x Super Ball , 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 2 x Max Potion, 1 x Mega Puffin.

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining: 11

Total Pokemon Encountered: Slakoth, Hoothoot, Nidoran M, Ninjask

Total Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Houndoom
Nickname: Dark
Nature: Docile
TM/HM: -

Pokemon: Dragonite
Nickname: Drack
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Brave
TM/HM : -

Pokemon: Metagross
Nickname: Steel
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Serious
TM/HM: MT Ice Punch / TM Flash Cannon

OOC: You must choose a Gender for Ninjask btw. Also, I strongly suggest you withdraw one of your Pokemon. I'm not even sure if you're allowed to battle one wild Pokemon with two of your Pokemon. I've asked Jess for confirmation.

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 10-27-2009 at 03:52 PM.
Old 10-27-2009, 02:52 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: Well, actually I had no intention of using dragonite to attack ninjask =P. I just thought of using it in another way to make that ninjask appear.

"Yeap, I understand," I replied with a smile. Two on one was definitely unfair and it was the last thing I would ever do in a battle.

"Return Drack! You did well there," I shouted while pointing the Pokeball which was used to contain Dragonite towards the orange the dragon. A red light shot out from the ball, hitting the orange dragon and within seconds of that happening, Dragonite disappeared and was back in its ball.

"Now for serious business!" I muttered to myself, turning my body to face the lightning fast aerial bug.

'What can I do? Bug attacks with that dance it just made could prove too much for my Houndoom to handle. Perhaps I should..'

"I know! Dark, use Smog to try block that Ninjask's vision now !" I shouted. I was banking on luck here. Sure enough, Smog was nothing like smokescreen but I was hoping if Ninjask could somehow be affected by all that purplish foggy cloud, then perhaps I stood a chance.

Houndoom heard the command and obeyed. Breathing in as hard as it could, it then exhaled as much as poisonous air as its lungs probably could hold. Purple clouds of poisonous air came out from its mouth relentlessly, threatening to poison even me and Iridium but fortunately the wind was on our side.

"Now, for the switch..." I grinned and had both hands on two different Pokeballs.

"Return Dark! Go Steel!" I shouted, calling back my Houndoom while summoning out my Metagross right in the center of all those smog. I could not do this with Dark as it might get affected and be poisoned by its own smog but Steel was different.

Standing on four armored legs, a spider-like creature appeared. A huge silvery cross was plastered on its head as it cried,{MEH-TA-GOSS..}

"Use Agility now!" I commanded. Metagross shut its eyes and suddenly its body emitted a strange glow.

What was the Ninjask going to do next, I waited...
Old 10-28-2009, 10:20 AM
Iridium Offline

I was satisfied now that Nel had withdrawn his Dragonite from battle. It was now a fair matchup between Houndoom and Ninjask.

Ninjask, being faster, attacked first. It started sniping its pincers or whatever they were in a threatening manner, and creating a sound striking similar to the one produced by a scissor, and started approaching towards the black fiery hound at a very fast pace.

The Houndoom, surprised at such a swift attack, opened his mouth wide, and exhaled a cloud of thick purple smoke, which hit Ninjask straight at the face. Ninjask could easily have dodged that attack, but as it was in the middle of performing an attack itself, it couldn't do so. It was partially blinded by the thick smoke, but flapped its wings rapidly to clear it away and had a wild, but successful swipe at the Houndoom.

The attack caused a lot of damage, as Houndoom howled in extreme agony, and was merely able to stay up on his feet. Nel thought it wise to withdraw his Houndoom at this time, and sent out another of his strong Pokemon, one with a hard and strong steel body, who stood on its four thick metal feet, and sent out a huge Roar as it was released out of its ball.

Clever move, I thought, as the poisonous smoke still persisted in the air. Metagross however was immune to its effects.

While Ninjask was busy blowing away the poisonous smog away, Metagross closed its eyes and emitted a strong pink glow. All its rough edges around its legs started smoothening quickly, its body relaxed itself and boosted its speed.

Ninjask, in the meantime, unseen by Metagross and Nel had dug up a large gaping hole in the forest floor, and was now somewhere underground.

"Watch out," I warned. "It could be anywhe..."

Ninjask came up from beneath the spot where Metagross stood before I could complete my warning, sending Metagross hurtling backwards despite its massive weight and strength. A large number of cracks and chips appeared all over Metagross's metal body, and it was also covered in dust and mud as well, and didn't look in the best of times at the moment, while Ninjask Speed Boost ability constantly raised its already blinding speed.

This is going to be a tough challenge for Nel and his partners, I reflected grimly, hoping that I didn't have to step into the battle at some point.

-----

Ongoing Battles:

? ? Wild Ninjask (Attack raised) (Speed raised)
Health: 92.33%
Moves used: X-Scissor, Dig

vs

Genderless Serious Metagross (Speed raised)
Health: 46.15%

Items: 6 x Super Ball , 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 2 x Max Potion, 1 x Mega Puffin.

Area Effects:

Total Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Houndoom (25.70%)

Pokemon: Dragonite (100%)

Pokemon: Metagross (46.15%) (Currently engaged in battle)

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 10-28-2009 at 10:23 AM.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:04 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Hang in there, Steel!" I shouted at Metagross. Of all moves, I certainly did not expect the move Dig coming from Ninjask.

"Bullet Punch that bug now!" I commanded my Metagross who nodded in acknowledgement despite being in pain from the previous attack.

Almost instantly, Metagross disappeared from where it used to be standing and appeared right in front of Ninjask. The speed boost by the previous moev had given it more speed to execute this move. And just as it was about to inflict a painful blow onto the Ninjask, "ICE PUNCH IT!" I shouted again.

The arm that Metagross was going use to inflict that blow suddenly glowed a mysterious blue. Vapour in the air froze around Metagross' arm, forming ice crystals. Its punch was now packed full of chill and coldness, which I hoped would deal a considerable amount of damage to the Ninjask. It was a trained move, something I knew would be useful in my future endeavors.

I had a hand at the side of my waist. A potion was definitely going to be needed for this battle, a battle I regretted fighting...
Old 10-29-2009, 10:19 AM
Iridium Offline

Metagross had taken quite a beating from Ninjask, and was now preparing to strike back. It started this time with a quick move - Bullet Punch.

Metagross suddenly disappeared from sight for a few seconds, as Ninjask was left utterly baffled. It then appeared right in front of Ninjask, and gave the hovering bug a heavy blow with one of its steel arms. The bug was more hurt by the shock of getting attacked first that Metagross's Bullet Punch, as apparently it had never been attacked first, which wasn't really surprising, owing to its high speed.

It soon got over the shock though, and launched another strong physical assault - its pincers started glowing an eerie black, and the surroundings despite the sun shining brightly above became darker and colder. It then jabbed at the Metagross ferociously and repeatedly, and by the time it had finished, a large crack running straight down Metagross face could be seen, exposing the softer parts beneath the sturdy outer covering.

Metagross, however, was not yet finished. It raised one of its arms again, the same way it had done for the previous attack. This attack however, was not as swift as the previous one, but slowly, its arms started glowing a mystical blue and small crystals of ice started forming on the edge, and it was targeted straight at Ninjask's wings. Ninjask, at the same time opened its mouth and brought down its teeth straight at the place where the cut stood, attacking the soft iron core. Both attack hit at the same time, and we were waiting, breathless for what it come of it.

A few moments later, a spectacular sight met our eyes - Ninjask still fluttered feebly in the air, but Metagross lay unconscious on the ground.

-----

Ongoing Battles:

Health: 23.16%
Moves used: Night Slash, Bug Bite

vs

Genderless Serious Metagross (Fainted)
Health: 0%

Area Effects:

Total Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Metagross (Fainted)

OOC: Send out another Pokemon if you want to continue battling Ninjask.

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 10-30-2009 at 10:00 AM.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:38 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: Can I still use the max potion on a fainted pokemon? 0.0

"STEEL!" I shouted out. Though the attack had been successful, Metagross too took a great deal of damage from that lightning speed Ninjask. Taking with looked like a bottle with a spray, I rushed towards the side of my unconscious Metagross, thinking of using the Max Potion I had brought with me on it.

"Would it work?" I looked up at Iridium. Somewhere near the corner of my eyes, it felt wet but all I wanted now was for my Metagross to be well again. I was no longer interested in the Ninjask. To tell the truth, I was never interested in the first place, I just wanted some entertainment. To think it would turn out like that.

Kneeling by the side of my Pokemon, I tried to hug the huge thing with a hand holding onto the Potion waiting for Iridium's reply...
Old 10-30-2009, 09:58 AM
Iridium Offline

OOC: You can't, sorry.

IC:

"I'm afraid you can't do anything much now, except let it rest in its ball," I said in a low voice.

Nel looked very disturbed at seeing Metagross in such an injured state, and was almost on the verge of tears. In the meanwhile, Ninjask waited patiently like a good sport for Nel to recover from the shock, hovering about eight feet above the ground.

"Don't worry, your Metagross will be all right, and can be fully restored once we reach the Outpost," I said, with a smile, hoping to cheer him up.

-----

Ongoing Battles:

Health: 23.16%
Moves used: Night Slash, Bug Bite

vs

Genderless Serious Metagross (Fainted)
Health: 0%

Area Effects:

Total Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Stats:

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 10-30-2009 at 10:08 AM.
Old 10-30-2009, 01:52 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"K then. Back to your ball, Steel," I said, releasing a sigh before taking out my Pokeball and recalling Metagross back into its ball.

"I'm done with this area. Let's go somewhere else," I continued as I picked myself up and got over my emotions, waiting for Iridium's instructions.
Old 10-31-2009, 04:20 AM
Iridium Offline

Nel soon got control of his emotions, recalled his Metagross to its ball, and then turned to me.

"I'm done with this area. Let's go somewhere else."

This did not appear to be a great choice to me as Metagross had fainted to weaken Ninjask, and Nel was letting that amount to nothing. I simply shrugged my shoulders, though, slightly irritated. We started moving forward carefully, just in case Ninjask was still in a mood to battle, but the bug seemed to have realised that Nel had called it off, and simply watched us going away, the only sound coming from it being the faint fluttering of its wings.

We took a narrow path leading away from the berry grove, and descended once more into the canopy of trees and the dimly lit surroundings, but continued moving forward. After about five-seven minutes, we came back to a fork, and I suspected for a moment that we had come to the same fork as earlier. However, I immediately realised that the trees here were different, and was relieved, as I didn't want to be leading Nel in circles.

I remembered that I had earlier remarked that the fork Nel had chosen was a good one, but it had ended disastrously, and I tried not to think of it again.

"Take your pick," I said again, in a slow voice.

-----

Area Effects:

Total Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Stats:

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 10-31-2009 at 04:24 AM.
Old 10-31-2009, 05:26 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Come out, Dark," I said, summoning my Houndoom back out. It appeared after a flash of red light,looking a little weak and barely able to stand up firmly.

"I'm sorry, Dark. Here's something to make you feel better," I took up the Max Potion I was holding on and sprayed it on my Houndoom.

{Hound!} it cried out before closing its eyes to experience the comfort it was getting from the spray.

"Where do you suggest we go, Dark?" I asked it, while attaching the empty spray bottle back to my waist belt.

Houndoom raised its head, clearly looking much better, and took a sniff at the air.

{Hound!Hound!} cried the Houndoom towards the left direction. It seemed a little bit excited about the path ahead.

"Right then, let's go that way," I nodded in agreement and started walking...
Old 10-31-2009, 06:03 AM
Iridium Offline

Nel tossed his Pokeball, and out came once again his well-bred Houndoom, with its glossy black coat. It however, still looked a bit tired and weakened from the battle. Nel, however, finally unscrewed the little blue bottle of Max Potion he was holding and sprayed the whole of it on the Hound's body. Houndoom let out a faint howl, and closed it eyes experiencing the comfort the potion provided, and the wounds and scratches on its body started healing quickly.

We waited a few more minutes, and then started walking on the left fork, the broken leaves and twigs crunching under our shoes and Houndoom's paws. We didn't come to any berry grove this time though, and continued walking, surrounded by large trees on both sides.

Krickkkkkkkkkk!

We came to a sudden halt, and Houndoom growled threatingly at the shrill sound, as we looked for its source. We finally spotted it to be a small Pokemon, not taller than about a foot or so. Its body was a dark red colour mainly, with off-white stripes on it. It had two large antenae on its head, and large eyes which shone red. It would have been quite intimidating had it been a bit larger in size, but its fairly small size greatly diminished the effect. It let out another shrill cry as I looked at Nel, waiting for him to make up his mind.

-----

Max Potion used.

Items: 6 x Super Ball , 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 1 x Max Potion, 1 x Mega Puffin.

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining: 10

Total Pokemon Encountered: Slakoth, Hoothoot, Nidoran M, Ninjask, Kricketot

Current Encounter:

? ? Kricketot
Ability: Shed Skin

Total Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Houndoom (100%)

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 10-31-2009 at 07:23 AM.
Old 10-31-2009, 07:04 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Let's move on," I said immediately as soon as I saw Iridium looking at me waiting for a reply. A small creature like that did not interest me at all.

I sighed again and started moving on my own...
Old 10-31-2009, 08:01 AM
Iridium Offline

Nel started walking forward, not interested in Kricketot, and we left the little cricket and continued on our journey. We kept walking for more than twenty minutes on the path, but hadn't run into any Pokemon yet, due to which Nel was getting quite frustated. After about five minutes of more walking, I came to a stop, and consulted my yellow PokeNav.

"We're drifting away from the Outpost," I said to Nel. "Let's go back a bit. If we go too far away, we'll have to complete the return journey in complete darkness. Is that alright wi..."

Click!

A tree beside me shook violently, and I hurriedly stepped out of the way. A few seconds later, the tree crashed down at the same place at which I was standing about five seconds ago. Had there been a slight delay, I would have been crushed to pieces by now.

I looked frantically around for what had caused the damage, and I soon located a large menacing Pokemon standing behind some bushes. It was around five feet tall, and looked very angry, as we had apparently disturbed it somehow. His body was covered with black scales and the two sharp pincers on its head made a frightening noise whenever it clicked them together. A muscle under its eyes was twitching rapidly in anger.

"You can either battle it, or we can go back," I said to Nel. "We've got no chance to go forward now anyway," I said, indicating the huge tree that was now blocking the way forward. "I'm not sure if it'll let us go away easily, it looks pretty fierce."

-----

Items: 6 x Super Ball , 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 1 x Max Potion, 1 x Mega Puffin.

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining: 9

Pokemon Encountered: Slakoth, Hoothoot, Nidoran M, Ninjask, Kricketot, Pinsir

Current Encounter:

? ? Pinsir
Ability: Hyper Cutter

Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Houndoom (100%)

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 10-31-2009 at 08:20 AM.
Old 10-31-2009, 09:11 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

'Finally!' I thought to myself, grinning.

'I'll take this one down, Iridium," I said while thinking of a strategy to fight this Pinsir.

"Return to your ball, Dark. Let Drack take this one," I continued, recalling Houndoom back into its ball and summoning Drack out.

{DRA!} it let loose a war cry as soon as it appeared. It seemed ready to battle, staring at its foe with fierce intense eyes.

"Now Drack! Get a good aim and unleash a Thunder Wave to cripple it!" I shouted out the command. Dragonite nodded in agreement and obeyed. Using its hand, it concentrated and gathered energy. A yellow sphere of electrical energy suddenly appeared around its hand.

"Release it!" I shouted out.

{DRA!} cried out the orange dragon as it threw the ball of energy straight at the Pinsir. Travelling at the speed of lightning, the yellow sphere of electrical energy rushed towards the Pinsir.

I prayed and hoped that somehow, this battle would end up okay...