Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 11-04-2009, 08:24 PM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Re: WITCHING HOUR [Halloween Event/Mission] {RP}

Ranger Marth

"Why were you pokin' that Abra? I'm surprised it didn't jump up and bite ya!" said Dragana. She was obviously a bit nervous and distracted, because no trainer in their right senses would confuse an Abra with a Natu. It would do no good to keep someone as distracted as her close to me for the mission at hand, but, I had just the trick for these situations.

I reached for one of the twenty pockets I had on me – specifically, number fourteen, and took out a small pill which I handed over to her.

“That was no Abra, Dragana, it’s a Natu. You are probably a bit worried about the task at hand. This will help with that”. I said, with my uttermost soothing tone possible. In fact, the pill was nothing more than sugar, but the placebo effect on psychological symptoms was well-document. It’s all about the show behind the magic, not the magic per se.

My attention shifted from Dragana to our boss, Ranger Sara, who had just announced with a whisper that the group was ready to go. The whisper made the situation more tense that it already was, as if they were watching our every moment, which they probably where, anyway.

I grabbed my protégées hand and prepared for the teletransportation, which was an unpleasant yet relieving sensation, like when someone gives you a massage but puts too much force on their hands. Or like peeling the scar left by a scratch.

A dull stab of light and a pair of cracking noises, and we were on the outskirts of the Wood’s entrance.

“Marth, if you'd like to take the lead now..." whispered Sarah. As the trainer in charge of the Woods, I was responsible to whatever happened to the group.

“Come, Dragana. We’ll go at the front” I instructed my trainer.
I took a quick look around; just to make sure nobody was following us. The sun was hidden behind a thick cape of gray clouds; only a few rays were discernible between the autumm leaves of the forest trees. The atmosphere was cold, and a silvery thread of mist was slightly discernible between the patches of tall grass. We encountered no signs of life besides the dying oaks.

A few minutes later, we encountered something that told me we were on the right track: A tree stump carved with a twisted face, like an evil sentinel of the forest. The marks were not superficial – a small Pokémon could possibly live inside it. We call them Witchy Trees.

One of the girls behind me gasped, for a Pokémon had emerged from the tree hole. It was a Pachirisu, who eyed us curiously before escaping deep into the forest.

“Quick, everyone, release your Pokémon.” I instructed.. I let out Lucario, and lots of pops were heard. I was asked by someone why should we be afraid of the Pachirisu.

“Didn’t you notice? The squirrel had bloody eyes, and purple fangs. It was a ghoul – a watcher of the forest. They’ll be here soon.” I explained. I hoped I was wrong, and that my old eyes had deceived me. But I wasn’t…

Nya-nya-hahahaha!

A maniacal laughter was heard around us, and shadow figures emerged all around us.
Growls and howls echoed in my ears.

“Don’t let them escape!” said the voice that had laughed previously. A vampire trainer stood there, his arms crossed, and his pale face curved into the slightest smile. Then all hell broke loose as our small army engaged Zombified and Vampire Pokémon.

“Fight them in pairs!” I yelled. Dragana and I were going to fight a vampire Crobat and a Zombie Raticate.

“Lucario, use close combat on the Raticate! Dragana, destroy that Crobat!”

Rangers: Choose two Pokémon - one Zombie and one Vampire, fully evolved, to engage in a double battle with your trainers.
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD
Old 11-04-2009, 09:20 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

OOC: 8D We’ll take a Zombie Persian and a Vampiric Zangoose! Oh, I thought I mentioned this already, but in case I didn’t, it’s nighttime outside. And another thing; the zombies aren’t rotting corpses, remember, they’re just in a very very deep trance. They are dirty and, to keep with the spirit of things, many have festering wounds, so they stink, too.

=====

IC: Ranger Sara
The Woods

It wasn’t long before we were set upon by a massive horde of zombified and Vampiric Pokemon. Thankfully, everyone in the group had released at least one Pokemon. I had let out Urokei, my bull Salamence. I didn’t wait to see who Brisbane released, because a pair was coming towards us and I had to focus on keeping them at bay.

One was a Persian, with a long but shallow gash along its entire right side. Maggots writhed within the wound, which gave off a scent like a month-dead thing. The Pokemon’s creamy coat was matted and stained with dirt and grass, as well as dried blood around the injury site.

The second was a Zangoose whose eyes were completely red, filled with blood from burst blood vessels. Its canines were twice as long as usual, and crusty blood around its jaws were enough to indicate that this was a creature stricken with Vampirism.

“Urokei, give that Zangoose something to chew on with an Ember attack!” I commanded, not wanting to hurt the Pokemon too badly. I was trying to drive it off, hoping it wasn’t too far lost in mindless bloodlust that it would ignore the damage it would take in battle. To Brisbane I said, “Take care of that Persian, would ya? But try to go easy on the poor thing, it looks like it’s already been through hell.”

At the same time I was saying this, Urokei had drawn his head back, then jerked it down and forward as a mouthful of fiery embers shot from his throat. These struck Zangoose in the chest and throat, smoldering for a second before fizzling out. Zangoose halted in its advance, eyes narrowing as it lifted its heavily-clawed paws to pat at where it had been hit by the Ember. At least it acknowledged the damage, but unfortunately didn’t find it enough of a threat to flee. With a wild scream it lunged forward, and at the same time the Persian, whose gait was stiff and slow, shambled closer to us with jaws gaping open and thick strands of drool dripping from its fangs.

=====

DarkGardevoir
-Name: Brisbane Kreutzhart
-HP: 100
-BP: 100
-Items: 3 Pumpkins ; 5 Containment Balls ; 1 Holy Cross ; 1 Silver Bracelet ; 1 SeaSalt Crystal ; 1 Ancient Charm ; 1 Lady's Blessing ; 1 Full Restore ; 4 Max Potion
-Ghouls Captured: None

-Engaged in battle with: Zombie (Persian) & Vampire (Zangoose)
=Brisbane: ?
=Sara: Urokei (Male Adamant Salamence, Intimidate Ability) 100%

Pokemon:

Vibrada, the female Calm Flygon
Ability: Levitation
Extra moves: [Toxic TM] [Flamethrower TM] [SunnyDay TM] [Solarbeam TM] [Iron TailTM] [RockSmashHM] [DefogHM] [MT Draco Meteor] [MT Outrage] [Stone Edge TM] [U-turn TM] [Roost TM] [Steel Wing TM] [Psychic TM] [Substitute TM] [Protect TM] [QuickAttack BM] [ThunderPunch MT] [HiddenPowerIce TM]

Mrs. Lonely, the female Serious Jynx
Ability: Forewarn
Extra Moves: [IceBeam TM] [Toxic TM] [PsychUp TM] [Protect TM] [SleepTalk TM] [Snore TM] [CalmMind YM] [ShadowBall TM] [EnergyBall TM] [Substitute TM] [Bubblebeam TM] [Wish BM] [FakeOut BM] [SweetScent TM] [Taunt TM] [GrassKnot TM] [Teleport TM] [SecretPower TM]

Zabini, the male Bashful Magmortar
Ability: Flame Body
Extra Moves: [Counter MT] [Barrier EM] [MudSlap TM] [Sleep Talk TM] [Psychic TM] [Substitute TM] [Taunt TM] [Rock Tomb TM] [Rock Slide TM] [WillOWisp TM] [FocusPunch TM] [Overheat TM] [FocusBlast TM] [Attract TM] [SecretPower Tm] [Teleport TM] [Toxic TM]

=====

OOC: Don't forget to use your items as well, Trainers!

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 11-05-2009, 09:05 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun

OCC: We'll go with a Vampire Wigglytuff and a Zombie Sudowoodo. ...wait...I have 2 trainers...I'm guessing I'll just be back up while they do the battling...right?

Ranger Eli
The Docks

As Medz's Mightyena barked, Nancy the Delcatty turned around and smiled at it as if welcoming it to the team. The dark Pokemon's trainer soon walked towards Eli and asked who he was.

"Oh, hello! Yes, I'm..." Ranger Eli began to say when he noticed yet another trainer walking towards him.

Eli stopped and waited for a moment as the other trainer also asked him for his identity.

"Hi! Yes, I'm Ranger Eli. You two must be Medz and Iridium," Ranger Eli said as he greeted both of them.

"Nyah!" said Nancy raising her front right paw to greet the trainers as well.

Not long after, the group was called together to leave towards the Woods as the mission was about to begin.

"Alright you two, hang on," he said as everyone joined hands and teleported to the Woods.

The Woods

Once at the woods, the trainers and the rangers were already gathered in groups. Marth was to lead them, but soon after they began to walk, ghouls began to appear. There were so many. I trembled for a moment, but quickly came to my senses as I noticed everyone else going after their nearest ghoul. At that moment, I noticed a Pokemon on a nearby tree. The Pokemon jumped off as if to face us. It was a dark violet colored Wigglytuff. The look in its eyes felt like it was piercing through your spirit and infusing fear. As it took one step towards us, a branch suddenly popped up from the ground next to the vampire Wigglytuff. The branch looked all twisted as it came out from the ground and revealed its true identity. It was no branch; it was the arm of a zombie Sudowoodo. It looked like an old dieing tree which made sense as if it was posing as a dead creature.

I looked back at my team and said while pointing at the two ghouls, "Alright, Iridium, Medz, you too Nancy, we have our target! Get ready!"

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Trainers' Stats:

Medz
-Name: Medz
-Items: Ancient Charm x1 ; Silver Bracelet x1 ; Holy Cross x1 ; Containment Balls x4 ; Sea Salt Crystal x1

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Venusaur
Nickname: -
Ability: Overgrow
Nature: Docile
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Outrage, Return, Sunny Day

Pokemon: Mightyena
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Impish
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: -

Pokemon: Persian
Ability: Technician
Nature: Timid
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Attract, Hidden Power [Dragon], Swift

Pokemon: Miltank
Ability: Scrappy
Nature: Timid
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Attract, Seismic Toss, Surf

-------------

Iridium
-Name: Iridium
-Items: Ancient Charm, Silver Bracelet, Sea Salt Crystals, Holy Cross, Containment Balls x5, Pumpkin

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Infernape
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Swords Dance, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Substitute, Will-O-Wisp, Focus Punch, Sunny Day, Rock Tomb, Hidden Power [Electric], Shadow Claw, Overheat, Fire Blast
BM/SM/MT: Thunderpunch, Encore, Fake Out

Pokemon: Togekiss
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM: Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Psych Up, Psychic, Grass Knot, Roost, Shock Wave, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power [Poison], Silver Wind, Attract, Light Screen, Reflect, Protect, Double Team
BM/SM/MT: Nasty Plot, Tri-Attack

Pokemon: Alakazam
Ability: Synchronize
Nature: Relaxed
TM/HM: Focus Blast, Energy Ball, Substitute, Shadow Ball, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Hidden Power [Flying], Snatch, Psych Up, Double Team, Charge Beam, Shock Wave, Light Screen, Torment, Ice Punch, Skill Swap
BM/SM/MT: Barrier, Encore
Old 11-06-2009, 10:17 AM
Keion Offline

Send a message via AIM to Keion

"Alright you two, hang on," he said as everyone joined hands and teleported to the Woods.

Yes, all three were teleported whole and complete. Some of Medz's mind thinks that Mightyena's Type will repel the psychic power from Shemo. Fortunately, they managed to get to The Woods without any disturbances from those psychic thingies

With a flash, the group was already in a large forest. Tall trees cover the group from moonlight and starlight. Grass was everywhere with occasional flowers and weeds. Behind one tree, two Pokemon arrived. A Wigglytuff and a Sudowoodo. They were odd in many ways that doesn't need explaining.

"Alright, Iridium, Medz, you too Nancy, we have our target! Get ready!" Ranger Eli told the two trainers.

Medz faced both Pokemon. It looks like they're going to have a three versus two battle. That would be much of cheating, but it looks like that it doesn't matter. It's a matter of life and death if they couldn't fix this problem.

"I'll make a go, then?" Medz said. "Mighty, how about a Sand-Attack to Wigglytuff so that she can't see our next attack, which would be Crunch. Chomp it down really good for us to finish this battle quickly. If Sudowoodo interferes, send him a Sucker Punch. That wll show it who's the boss."

~Medz~
Old 11-06-2009, 10:28 AM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium

Iridium
The Woods

The group soon reached our first destination - the woods. They were very dark and an eerie silence followed us around. Infernape walked by me, the flames on its head lighting up the path forward a bit, as well as provided some heat. I kept close to him as we walked, my nerves tingling as I was expecting something to happen very soon.

We hadn't walked too far when ghouls started popping up all around the group. There were sharp intakes of breath from everyone, and I became alert at once. Marth, the ranger leading us at the moment had ordered everyone to battle a ghoul near them. My eyes fell at once on a strange sight. Sitting on a top of a tree was a chubby Pokemon with a dark violet coat. I was so taken aback the difference in its body colour that I wasn't able to recognize it at first. It was a cute little Wigglytuff, actually, it didn't look very cute now, its eyes sparkling a deep red colour. I felt uncomfortable at once by the look it gave me.

"Let's get started, Infernape," I said, mustering up some courage. "We must weaken that Vampire." Before I commanded Infernape to execute a move, however, I brought a small golden cross out from my pocket and pointed it straight at the Wigglytuff. The cross seemed to be emitting a soft golden light, which was disturbing the devilish Wigglytuff quite a lot.

"Now Infernape, while it's distracted, use a Brick Break attack," I commanded.

Infernape crossed his arms and made an "X", and stood rooted to the spot, as if he was meditating. He then unfolded his arms and rushed forward towards Wigglutuff, and I knew he would bring back his arms forming the "X" once more when he reached it, completing the Brick Break attack.

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 11-06-2009 at 02:59 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 12:59 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

OOC: The Random Generator has given us a Zombie Stunky and Vampire Ariados.

Ranger Sokka
The Docks

Sokka nodded in greeting to Saundra when she approached and introduced herself.

"Glad to have you with us Saundra, there's strength in numbers. I'm Ranger Sokka, and this is Sequentio Quinn."

"All right," Sara started speaking again, in an eerily low voice that sent shivers down Sokka's spine. It seems everyone's ready, so gather around and let's get this show on the road, eh?" The group began bunching around Shemo the Natu, and Sokka nodded to his team to follow suit, placing his hand on someone's back and offering the other to Seq and Saundra. When they were all set, the unpleasant experience of Teleportation began.

The Woods

The group had barely been in the admittedly creepy forest for a few minutes before they were sent on high alert by a guard Pachirisu. Sokka released Spooky the Dusknoir on Marth's command. Rocky was less of a good idea, as the ensuing sandstorm would be dangerous for everyone around.

They stood stock still for a moment, waiting, before a spine-chilling laugh rang out that would make the most evil of villains weep with envy. That was when it hit the fan and a massive group of Zombies and Vampires surged out, almost twice their number. They attacked the individual groups in twos. Quickly approaching Sokka's group was an Ariados, with blood red eyes and piercing fangs, as well as a Stunky with only one eye and a clear loss of control over its stink glands. Sokka stumbled backwards, his hand flying to his Boomerang, and fell onto his back.

"Uh, uh, you guys take care of this, my, uh, Dusknoir is more suited to offer support if, you know, you need it or something!" He chuckled nervously as Spooky, sensing his master's nervousness, floated in front of him.

------------------

Sequentio
-Name: Sequentio Quinn
-Items: Ancient Charm x 1, Sea Salt Crystals x 1, Holy Cross x 1, Containment Balls x 4 & Pumpkin x 1

Pokemon:

Rebecca the Jynx
Gender; Female
Ability; Oblivious (Prevents attract).
Nature; Impish.
TM/HM; Dream Eater & Grass Knot.

Pi the Raichu
Gender; Female
Ability; Static (30% Chance of Paralyzation).
Nature; Jolly.
TM/HM; Grass Knot, Hidden Power (Dragon), Surf (SM), Wish (BM).

Erutis the Togekiss
Gender; Female
Ability; Serene Grace (Doubles chances for secondary effects).
Nature; Gentle.
TM/HM; Flamethrower, Grass Knot, Nasty Plot (BM), Psychic, Reflect, Roost, Shadow Ball, Thunder Wave & Tri Attack (SM)

------------------

Dog of Hellsing
-Name: Saundra Blake
-Items: Silver Bracelet, Holy Cross, Ancient Charm, x4 Containment Balls, x2 Pumpkins

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Dragonite
Nickname: Seagem
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Sassy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; TM Substitute ; TM Earthquake ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Roar ; TM Ice Punch

Pokemon: Scizor
Nickname: Ripper
Ability: Technician
Nature: Serious
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Substitute ; TM Rest ; TM Roost ; TM Return ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Brick Break ; TM Swagger ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Aerial Ace ; TM Protect ; TM U-Turn ; BM Light Screen ; BM Baton Pass

Pokemon: Jolteon
Nickname: Teon
Ability: Volt Absorb
Nature: Mild
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Rain Dance ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Attract ; TM Hidden Power [Ground] ; TM Charge Beam ; TM Protect ; TM Roar ; TM Rest ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Thunderbolt ; TM Shock Wave ; BM Yawn ; MT Magnet Rise ; BM Wish ; BM Fake Tears
Old 11-09-2009, 09:21 PM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: One Zombie Smeragle and one Vampire Scyther

Ranger Sharpie
The Woods

"Alright, now we teleport," Sharpie replied, her eyes flitting around the small outpost. "Hold on, sonny!" Grabbing Sec's hand, the velvety softness of her glove making her smile for a fleeting second, they teleported.

The best thing that can be said about teleportation is that it lasts only a second. Most people won't tell you though that it feels like your stomach, eyeballs and every internal organ you have wants to retch. Imagine your whole body tingling, as if it had all fallen asleep and was re-awaking.

Ranger Sharpie and Sec had reappeared near their group, though they were the farthest away from them than anyone else. Slowly, her senses catching up with her, Sharpie stood, feeling the moist grass against her face. The Woods were dark, lit only by a very bright moon. They appeared to be in a clearing of sorts, the tall trees surrounding them in a foreboding manner. The leaves rustled, a soft wind stirring them.

"Watch it!" cried out Ranger Sharpie suddenly. Two Pokemon had come out of the shadows of a nearby oak. They were covered in dirt, heavy shadows under their eyes...their eyes. It was like they were a milky white, but with large red pupils. One was what looked like a Scyther, its green body hard to see beneath the filth, but its sharp pincers raised above its bug-like head. The two wings on its back were slightly tattered, but in working order.

The other Pokemon was a Smeragle, its mouth slightly open as if in a trance. Its white body was slightly easier to see in the dark, but it too looked like it had been rolling around on the forest floor. The tail it usually carried with pride was limp, dragging across the ground as they advanced on the two, ranger and trainer.

Ranger Sharpie pulled out a small sphere, a Pokeball. In a flash of vivid yellow light, a ten foot tall Pokemon appeared. She didn't look as if she were paying attention to the fact that the other rangers were under attack, but she was paying attention nontheless.

"Macho!" she called out to her newly summoned Machamp, a heavily muscled blue creature. He nodded at her, his small eyes then falling on the two advancing Pokemon. "Attack Smeargle with Karate Chop! You," she turned to Sec. "Go after Scyther, will you?"

----
Zombie Smeargle
Vampire Scyther

Sec
-Name: Sec
-Items: Containment Balls x 5, Sea Salt Crystals x 1, Silver Bracelet x 1, Pumpkin x 1

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Flygon
Nickname: Flygon
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Calm
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Roost, Stone Edge

Pokemon: Togekiss
Nickname: Togekiss
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Calm
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunder Wave, Water Pulse
----------

Trainer Dragana

"I don't take pills, sorry," Dragana replied, handing the small pill back to Marth. But just then, the Head Ranger started talking and Marth grabbed her hand. A second later, they teleported.

Dragana's chocked, falling to the soft grass with a thud and coughing from the sudden teleport. It felt like being sucked through a soda bottle, her innards were quivering like jello. "What the..." she muttered, looking up at Ranger Marth. He was already on his feet and yelling out orders.

Dragana struggled up, looking around at the other trainers. They appeared to be in in or near the Woods, in some sort of clearing. Oaks, beeches, pines and an assortment of other tress surrounded them. Around them a series of Zombie Pokemon were stepping out, their eyes bloodshot and ugly. Their skin was covered in dirt, maggots were on some of them and small cuts covered their filthy bodies.

"Oh," muttered Dragana weakly, but she shook her head, as if to send off the nerves and listened to Marth. "Right, go after Crobat," she said to herself, reaching into a pocket and retrieving a small ball.

Throwing it in the air, she caught it again as a flash of violet light occurred. The ball had released a tall, intimidating fell, with orange scales and a heavy tail. Two small wings were on his back, barely able to carry himself in flight.

"Kaci! Use Fire Punch on Crobat!" she yelled. "It's a Zombie thing...I talked to you about it before coming here! Just go after 'em!" Kaci nodded, his indigo eyes falling on the purple bat fifteen feet in front of him.

With a roar, he raised one of his large fists. It blazed orange, little flames creeping along the rough scales. Charging forward, Kaci prepared to slam the fiery fist into Golbat's body.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:43 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

OoC: frigger-snaffles. Totally forgot about this. So sorry. I'll see if I can do something.

I'm allowed to use a Pokemon for self-defense, right? I'm not going to use it in battle unless directly threatened.

"Mar-ve-lous!" I exclaimed at the sudden turn of events- I was being a little slow though, and that wasn't good.

A couple of Pokemon was nearing us- a limber, dirty lynx-like Pokemon and a bloodshot moongoose... or something. I'd never figure out what a Zangoose is supposed to be. My Ranger was ready to defend us, but really, I had to take care better of myself- can't make myself look bad, I'd be shaming my cape!

"Queen of the desert, heed my call- cast away golden burial, remembrance of the timeless sands!" I said holding out my open palm- empty as it was- and then, with a quick flick of my wrist, a Pokeball seemed to pop out of it, filling the night with an eerie blaze as a flying figure took form in the sky.

The long tail twirling, she flapped her wings and sent forth a simple gust before landing with a thud, raising her thin, slender neck up into the sky chanting a silent prayer with its arms joined. It almost made me laugh- sure, I was theatrical, but my Flygon definitely outclassed me there.

I figured it was better to send out something else to help, in case Sara had to bail out of this- better be ready for any case. I cleared my throat, remembering the introduction speech for my Magmortar. "Flicker, smoulder, burn to cinder, set ablaze your frozen heart and join my cause!"

My hand towards the ground, as a tower of flames erupted from the ground, tips shivering in the night air as they twisted, joined, parted and created the shape of Zabini, my Magmortar. He was easily twice as wide as me, probably even more, the colour of vivid flames painting over his oval body, with the bright yellow stubs of his feet smouldering the grassland by heat radiation. A sort of shoulder armor shaped like flames was right atop either of his cannon-like arms, that now looked like perfectly functional arms even though I knew they'd change pretty soon, if need be.

"Zabini, keep close for now, but keep a Will-O-Wisp handy, in case our little guests are too eager,"I ordered him, cluching the talismans I took with me- I had to figure out a minute what they were first, as I wasn't familiar with this mumbo-jumbo. "As you wish- do not be afraid to ask for help- I sure won't be." I replied the girl as she drove Zangoose's attention off. "In any case, Vi, perform a Sand Burial and stop Persian dead in its tracks!"

My Pokemon emotionlessly complied, calm and collected- I hated them when they were like that! Which was most of the time too, given their nature... But that only meant it was that much better when they burst out laughing or took the leisure to do something for their sake.

The giant Fire Pokemon raised his hands, claws retracting in the skin as they both hollowed out, tunnels to some never-seen before world. He muttered to himself as smoke poured out of the two cannon mouths and went on to slowly surround us like some kind of thin-layered shell. He then looked at me, waiting for the last part.

"Ichi." I spoke, and the layer broke from around us, gathering in floating orbs lazily floating around us.

"Ni," I followed, as the smoky spheres- four at waist height, three over my head and one standing still on top- churned restlessly, evermoving.

"San." The orbs stopped dead, turning the colour of night sky, then a pale torquoise, smoke flying inside like a wind Elemental trying to break out of an invisible cage.

"Shi." The spheres stopped dead, then exploded in a luminous flash of frozen fires, silently dancing in the air.

"Go," I finished- and they just kept dancind- honestly, I never saw the reason why I had to count to five, if there only were four steps in the process. But he liked it, even though he didn't show any of it, so I went along with that.

The desert spirit, meanwhile, planted her fan-tipped tail in the ground, starting a mystical chant that rose to the heaven. A clear, cristalline voice rebound, gateway to the depths of the golden desert, master of the Simůn, the storm of the rebellious sand. A surge of energy travelled the land, right where the unnatural Pokemon stood, then a screeching sound followed.

Whips of dust rose from under Persian, building power as the energy dug deeper the land, flicking and lashing at the cat's legs. They turned around, fused, and consumed the ground under the Pokemon, opening a gash under it- I could've sworn to hear it hiss at me or something.

I couldn't see if the attack was successful in trapping my opponent- but if it was, one problem less to take care of. I checked around to see how the other people were coping.

OoC: there, hope it's good enough. The WoW is surrounding, uh, any trainer close enough to me, Sara and my Magmortar, if anybody is interested in shielding him/herself.... that's it, if I'm allowed to keep him around.

Also, I believe I stole something from a D&D book... even though I never played D&D. Silly things...

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.

Last edited by DarkGardevoir; 11-10-2009 at 12:29 AM.
Old 11-21-2009, 08:53 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

!!!ATTENTION!!!

Due to the relative lack of activity for this, I've decided that we'll simply call it off. As a result, everyone who purchased special event items can return ALL of them for a full refund, as well as a 3,500 refund for the entrance fee. In order to claim your refund, please quite your purchase post in the Park Shop and an Approver will, well, approve you.

Maybe next year's Halloween event will be more active ^^'...Sorry to everyone who was looking forward to this.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 11-21-2009 at 09:01 PM.
Old 11-21-2009, 09:13 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Just a note, you also get back any money you spent on Extra Pokemon permits. Everyone who already posted, edit your posts if you bought EPP (too lazy to type it all out again) XD. Please make sure to note that you edited your post.

^Rock Musical Bleach^