Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2009, 06:45 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: Forum War: PE2K vs ONM Matchups 0-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Togekiss Tamer View Post
Who put Jose in charge btw? :o
I donot know but he never included the list of back up battlers a list wich includes me and someone else which i sujjested would be you poli.
Old 10-29-2009, 06:56 PM
Elite_Battle_Master Offline

I still say that a tournament is the best option, but I realize that it is falling on deaf ears, so I'll shut up about it.

Reguardless, Skippy is correct in saying how anyone around here hardly ever responds to challenges. I've noticed the same thing. It's kind of sad...

So you think you are a top tier battler? Not so unless you have become the Kenohra League Champion!
† Laus Deo Semper †
Old 10-29-2009, 06:58 PM
Joel Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Joel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malomyotismon View Post
I helped jose with the list we picked the best and most active members availble. I think we needed it to get it done quickly which is why it's happened so fast and why a tourny was not an opption. I can even say why the members were choosen.

I have been here daily...without fail...for nearly six months...and rarely loose a battle...Also, if you CAN say why the members were chosen, why don't you? It might clear some of this up for us.

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
Old 10-29-2009, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy the Great View Post
I have been here daily...without fail...for nearly six months...and rarely loose a battle...Also, if you CAN say why the members were chosen, why don't you? It might clear some of this up for us.
I can attest to how great Skippy is at battling. I would certainly have no problem saying that Skippy should be in over many other members listed there. Heck, I know for a fact that I'll also be able to beat almost everyone on that list as well... just saying.

So you think you are a top tier battler? Not so unless you have become the Kenohra League Champion!
† Laus Deo Semper †
Old 10-29-2009, 07:02 PM
Togekiss Tamer Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite_Battle_Master View Post
I can attest to how great Skippy is at battling. I would certainly have no problem saying that Skippy should be in over many other members listed there. Heck, I know for a fact that I'll also be able to beat almost everyone on that list as well... just saying.
Which is why I propose we should get a chance to prove our point. xD

I wouldn't say I could be almost everyone. But I did 6-0 two of them quite recently.
Old 10-29-2009, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Which is why I propose we should get a chance to prove our point. xD

I wouldn't say I could be almost everyone. But I did 6-0 two of them quite recently.
Hmm... I would (and I think that you could as well so stop being so modest). lol

† Laus Deo Semper †
Old 10-29-2009, 07:05 PM
Togekiss Tamer Offline
Banned

Quote:
Hmm... I would (and I think that you could as well so stop being so modest). lol
You're too kind to me, you know. xD
Old 10-29-2009, 07:33 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
Quote:
You're too kind to me, you know. xD
modesty is not your strong points. I have every confidence jose has chosen the right people for the interclan war and if you do not like it why do not prove to jose your worthy. Poli I did try to convice jose that you were worth a sub spot but oviously jose thought otherwise for what ever reason and beeing honest I do not beleive you 6-0anyone on that list and will take soild proof for me to belive you otherise. Either way judging by your twos somewhat arrogent comments I would say niether of you are worth a spot with that kind of atttitude. You repesent pe2k in this war and if you act like that around your opponent you will be poorly repisenting pe2k. Iknow what you are thinking,is malo crazy we would never act like that! Probally too that would wouldn't but you are certainlynot prooving you wouldn't either.
Old 10-29-2009, 07:37 PM
Togekiss Tamer Offline
Banned

Quote:
modesty is not your strong points. I have every confidence jose has chosen the right people for the interclan war and if you do not like it why do not prove to jose your worthy. Poli I did try to convice jose that you were worth a sub spot but oviously jose thought otherwise for what ever reason and beeing honest I do not beleive you 6-0anyone on that list and will take soild proof for me to belive you otherise. Either way judging by your twos somewhat arrogent comments I would say niether of you are worth a spot with that kind of atttitude. You repesent pe2k in this war and if you act like that around your opponent you will be poorly repisenting pe2k. Iknow what you are thinking,is malo crazy we would never act like that! Probally too that would wouldn't but you are certainlynot prooving you wouldn't either.
:/ For I was modest and next I'm arrogant? *Shrug*

And yah, I did 6-0 two people on that list. If you want to know who they are, Malo, PM me. I'd rather not say in public. :x I have one as a battle log, also. But I had two battles, and I don't think I saved the 6-0 one. *Shrug*

Sorry if I came off as arrogant there.
Old 10-29-2009, 07:39 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy the Great View Post
Actually the reason you were not choosen or thought of was due to the lackof shoddy wich is required.
Old 10-29-2009, 07:43 PM
SaviorSephiroth Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to SaviorSephiroth Send a message via MSN to SaviorSephiroth

Oh, take me off this time. Really, I don't want to participate.
I just wanted to help in the choices, which is perfectly fair.

-SS
Old 10-29-2009, 07:47 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaviorSephiroth View Post

-SS
meh jose did not pick you anyways, he thought you were not active enough ifemory serves me.
Old 10-29-2009, 07:48 PM
Togekiss Tamer Offline
Banned

Quote:
meh jose did not pick you anyways, he thought you were not active enough ifemory serves me.
A minute ago you were talking about good attitude. Just saying 'meh' in a 'I couldn't give a damn' kind of post doesn't say much about your atittude, either. :/
Old 10-29-2009, 07:55 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaviorSephiroth View Post

-SS
ss you really shouldnt worry about your spot, your on the list, weve all seen it. Youll be in the next war. The same thing goes ELB the list was made awhile ago and it was not meant to offend anyone at all.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-29-2009, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Consider me arrogant if you will... personally, I feel that I'm not acting that way, but on the internet, it is a little hard to tell what someone's attitude is when they make a post on a forum. That said, if you don't feel I am worthy (or anyone else for that matter), I'll battle anyone on wifi and prove to them just how good I am at battling.

You might call it arrogance. I call it knowing how good I am at wifi battling and I'm pretty sure that many people around this forum can back me up on it.

Note: I'm not angry or disappointed that I'm not on the list for this clan war. I am merely stating that if a forum war is to be carried out, there should either be a vote or a tournament to ensure that the best battlers from this forum are chosen. Afterall, the object of a forum war is to win, correct?

That's all T_T and I are saying. The way that this forum war list was created is not only unfair, it's biased, and in all likeliness, the line-up could be better.

*end rant*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
ss you really shouldnt worry about your spot, your on the list, weve all seen it. Youll be in the next war. The same thing goes ELB the list was made awhile ago and it was not meant to offend anyone at all.
It doesn't offend me. The way the list was created was just the wrong way of doing it. See above.

† Laus Deo Semper †

Last edited by Elite_Battle_Master; 10-29-2009 at 08:00 PM.
Closed Thread