Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 11-05-2009, 01:54 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default [WAR XXX-XX-II+.5] Nose Sign Ups: No I didn't forget...Time to pick them!

Well it is time to go pick some Noses! Without Noses we can't have a Parody WAR right? Or we can but it be really hard. I just don't want to think about what will happen if we don't have Noses. I guess that would mean more work for me but I don't like work.

What is a Nose?That is a good question. Well if you look in a mirror then that would help. Do you see something that is below your eyes but kind of in between them? Well that isn't the Nose that I am talking about. A Nose is basically the name that Parody WAR WAR Judge is called. As a WAR XXX-XX-II+.5 Judge it is your job to give points to anybody who you think deserve points for how they do in whatever section you decide to judge base on your sign up.

All people who want to sign up to be noses have to do is just reply to this thread with the sign up sheet. Only people who want to sign up to be noses can post here.

What am I am looking for in WAR Noses are people who have a good sense of humor and know how to have a bit of fun. The main thing about WAR XXX-XX-II+.5 is to give your section a bit of a funny feeling to it. A Nose needs to be able to be creative to come up with interesting sections and themes. If you can't do that then don't sign up! If you can then come right down!

Our sections for this thing include (And junk):

Role Play - Lusankya
Creative Writing -
Fan Fiction –
Graphics Art-
Humor-
Sprite Art-
URPG-
Shoddy-
Card Making-
Debate-

Events
Pokemon WiFi-
WiFi Brawl-
Drawn Art-

NOTES:

1) Most of the things on the list above are basically open to be made wacky pending on the what Nose impress me the most. If the Nose in charge of fanfic want to make everybody type like ‘noobs’ for their submissions then they have that choice to do that.

2) I don't have a two but I think of it later.

3) If I am missing a section of you want to suggest a section then feel free to. I think about it and we will us it.

4) I am going to add something to spice things up but I share that with the judges a bit later. It is a new idea that I have that I think may make things a bit interesting.

The Nose Sign Ups

Name: (Your Name/What you go by)
Position Applying For: (Section you want to nose)
Experience In That Field: (Experience
WAR Experience: (Been in a past WAR?)
Judging Experience: (Judge before?)
What Can You Do To Make This Section Wacky and Crazy?: (Just brief summary on what you have plan incase you do become the Nose)
Why are you better then Rust/Lord Celebi?: (What?)
Other: (Junk)

And now we pick our Noses!

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 11-05-2009, 02:19 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: [WAR XXX-XX-II+.5] Nose Sign Ups: No I didn't forget...Time to pick them!

Are team leaders elligible? I understand if we aren't, but I has ideas.

Name: Khajmer
Position Applying For: Creative Writing
Experience In That Field: I've been writing since I was five. My fellow URPGers know from my stories that I also have talent in writing.
WAR Experience: A few years experience, though this is the first Parody WAR I'm actively involved in.
Judging Experience: Nope ^^
What Can You Do To Make This Section Wacky and Crazy?: I'll give you a hint. It involves Babelfish.
Why are you better then Rust/Lord Celebi?: Because I'm more creative than "ZOMG BUILD ZE AMS DEATHWINGZORZ!!1!!1"
Other: Apple cream tart?
Old 11-05-2009, 12:20 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi
Default Re: [WAR XXX-XX-II+.5] Nose Sign Ups: No I didn't forget...Time to pick them!

... Can you judge if you're in a WAR team? If so, I'll apply for Graphic Arts.
Name: Tombi/Cait
Position Applying For: Graphic Arts
Experience In That Field: I've been doing graphics for nearly three years. I've got an active successful gallery I've had for a while now and I've mentored members and posted several tutorials. Also I just started a project that already has a hell-lot of interest.
WAR Experience: Yeah, last years. I won special mentions, I think. o-o I dunno. XD
Judging Experience: I haven't judged WAR, no, but I've judged a few other forums competitions.
What Can You Do To Make This Section Wacky and Crazy?: Lemme just tell you it involves arsenic, two cows and some steel rope. Otherwise, baby, you got no idea.
Why are you better then Rust/Lord Celebi?: Because my posts cover a wider field than just TDC. ;3
Other: I'm all for activity in all of the art boards, so I seriously hope that WAR, combined with my 493 project, will boost interest with some fun activities. :3
I'll fill in the Wacky and Crazy bit when I get home.

Last edited by Tombi; 11-23-2009 at 08:13 PM.
Old 11-05-2009, 03:09 PM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Tombi: yes. :3

Name: Person number 1
Position Applying For: Mafia
Experience In That Field: That's what she said.
WAR Experience: Enough to get post-traumatic distress syndrome
Judging Experience: Objection!
What Can You Do To Make This Section Wacky and Crazy?: You. Me. No points. All out war with nothing in between. No sig will be left unharmed during the course of this battle.
Why are you better then Rust/Lord Celebi?: I'm on his Deathwing, EATING HIS INSTANT RAMEN.
Other: Like your mom?
Old 11-05-2009, 05:35 PM

Tombi: Yeah.

Damn...I forgot to change one of the fields. haha Oh well. haha

Old 11-05-2009, 07:15 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Sign-up is complete. ;3

Old 11-05-2009, 09:41 PM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Hakken Send a message via MSN to Hakken Send a message via Yahoo to Hakken

Name: Hakken
Position Applying For: Spriting
Experience In That Field: I'm 12 and what is this?
WAR Experience: ...uh, see below.
Judging Experience: Yes.
What Can You Do To Make This Section Wacky and Crazy?: Potentially, it involves the inclusion of Chuck Norris. (And mudkips, since I herd u liek them.)
Why are you better then Rust/Lord Celebi?: Um, I have Chuck Norris on my side. The sun rises in the morning because of Chuck Norris.

All hail...

Other: They must have been seriously short of judges that year. o_o
Old 11-07-2009, 07:10 AM
The Jr Trainer Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Jr Trainer Send a message via MSN to The Jr Trainer Send a message via Yahoo to The Jr Trainer Send a message via Skype™ to The Jr Trainer

Name: Jr
Position Applying For: URPG
Experience In That Field: URPG Official, etc
WAR Experience: Since, 2 or 3 years ago? o_O
Judging Experience: Judged URPG once and Shoddy once.
What Can You Do To Make This Section Wacky and Crazy?: Well, pudding is delicious
Why are you better then Rust/Lord Celebi?: Why even ask?!
Other: ???

Last edited by The Jr Trainer; 11-25-2009 at 02:29 AM.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:17 PM
Haze Offline

Send a message via AIM to Haze

Name: (Your Name/What you go by) ^
Position Applying For: (Section you want to nose) Shoddy
Experience In That Field: (Experience) Don't question me
WAR Experience: (Been in a past WAR?) MAYBE
Judging Experience: (Judge before?) no
What Can You Do To Make This Section Wacky and Crazy?: (Just brief summary on what you have plan incase you do become the Nose) It's too much for you to handle at this time
Why are you better then Rust/Lord Celebi?: (What?) Because people can take my voice seriously
Other: (Junk) u
Old 11-23-2009, 07:05 PM
Kayla Ann Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kayla Ann Send a message via MSN to Kayla Ann Send a message via Skype™ to Kayla Ann

Name: Kayla Or Kayla Ann
Experience In That Field:Making graphics scince I was 11, and I know the field. I have had a shop, gallery, and I have given C+CC.
WAR Experience:Yes, 2
Judging Experience: Nope(:
What Can You Do To Make This Section Wacky and Crazy?: get everyone in a high spirit, trying t have as much fun as possible, and have some differnt styles.
Why are you better then Rust/Lord Celebi?: Because my sister ( AKA Alana Marie) is watching chowder in the background B) Ohhh Yeaa(:
Other:I will not be Biased, I will be looking for Unique qualities and not just vote for someone because I know them. (:

. tumblr .--------------. factfile - quotes . ---------------. Gallery .
_
Old 11-24-2009, 01:34 AM
Angela Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Angela

Name: Angela
Experience In That Field: I've been hostess of Banner of the Week for 42 weeks now, I wrote the Art contest section rules.. And I've been making banners for some time now. I was also the hostess of the Graphics event on Pokecommunity, there was a hughes turn out and we got over 30 banners I think.
WAR Experience: Yes I have signed up for wars before at least 2 times.
Judging Experience: Yes I have judged in banner contests before.

Also as a frequent voter in Member of the season I have taken it upon me to judges the people of this communit/e/y, thus giving me over 1 and half year experience of judging people...

What Can You Do To Make This Section Wacky and Crazy?: Ok here is how it goes... I pick 4 theme, people have to make 4 banners and each banner has to fit a theme, then we take the overall off the banners and see how well they matched the themes given then we look at quality, technique, flow, text placement, colour scheme and any other element used or anything else that needs attention.. Take that overall and pick the winner from that..
Why are you better then Rust/Lord Celebi?: Is that possible? Seriously? *Sarcasm*
Other: Angela Stone international beauty and style guru....

Also.. I'd be willing to be a nose in the wifi/shoddy section if possible.. :D *Yes is willing to go to dangerous unexplored territories.. *

EDIT: I don't know if this counts as experience, but some of my art work is being displayed in this thread as we speak.. No not my sig.. *Points to Kenny's sig*

Gucci, Fendi, Prada purses, purchasing them finer things
Avatar by Tombi <3 Banner by Angela

Last edited by Angela; 11-24-2009 at 01:45 AM.
Old 11-24-2009, 02:16 AM

Last day for Nose sign ups will be Wednesday. On that day (or before) I will need all Noses to contact me via PM telling me if they can still judge. Also I am thinking we need to have a chat via AIM that night at 9:30 Central (Close to this time right now). If you can't then PM me before then we do a PM chat.

Old 11-24-2009, 04:14 PM
Tombi Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard Michelle View Post
Last day for Nose sign ups will be Wednesday. On that day (or before) I will need all Noses to contact me via PM telling me if they can still judge. Also I am thinking we need to have a chat via AIM that night at 9:30 Central (Close to this time right now). If you can't then PM me before then we do a PM chat.
By 'all Noses', do you mean all candidates? O: Or am I totally missing something? xD

Also, 9:30 Central is impossible for me, as... judging by the time you posted that, it's past 3AM my time. Apologies. D:

Old 11-24-2009, 07:20 PM
Angela Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Angela

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
By 'all Noses', do you mean all candidates? O: Or am I totally missing something? xD

Also, 9:30 Central is impossible for me, as... judging by the time you posted that, it's past 3AM my time. Apologies. D:

What time is that in our time?

Also seeing I'm in the same time zone as Tombi I won't be able to join if it's at 3 am..

Gucci, Fendi, Prada purses, purchasing them finer things
Avatar by Tombi <3 Banner by Angela

Old 11-24-2009, 07:34 PM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

Send a message via Skype™ to Finch

Name: Turnip
Position Applying For: WiFi I guess...
Experience In That Field: Judged it most times it's ever been done
WAR Experience: All since season 3
Judging Experience: See above, have also judged other sections
What Can You Do To Make This Section Wacky and Crazy?: Kill you all
Why are you better then Rust/Lord Celebi?: Lugia's better than Ho-Oh
Other: Die in agony, mortals.