Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 11-24-2009, 08:02 PM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Hakken Send a message via MSN to Hakken Send a message via Yahoo to Hakken
Default Re: [WAR XXX-XX-II+.5] Nose Sign Ups: No I didn't forget...Time to pick them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard Michelle View Post
Last day for Nose sign ups will be Wednesday. On that day (or before) I will need all Noses to contact me via PM telling me if they can still judge. Also I am thinking we need to have a chat via AIM that night at 9:30 Central (Close to this time right now). If you can't then PM me before then we do a PM chat.
/also confused...although being the only applicant for my field...

That time wouldn't be impossible for me (I'm in EST, so it's 10:30 or so) although it's not preferred. Looking at other people's posts I think an earlier time would be better... right? O:
Old 11-24-2009, 08:13 PM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: [WAR XXX-XX-II+.5] Nose Sign Ups: No I didn't forget...Time to pick them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
By 'all Noses', do you mean all candidates? O: Or am I totally missing something? xD

Also, 9:30 Central is impossible for me, as... judging by the time you posted that, it's past 3AM my time. Apologies. D:
Yeah that. Anybody who signed up to be Noses.

If that time is bad for you then it is all cool. Just give me a PM so we can talk and give you your mission details.

Also 8:30 (9:30 your time) is okay with you? If not then PM is fine.

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 11-24-2009, 08:24 PM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar

Is Debate Judging/Section a Four week long event?

No promises as of yet, but I might judge that.
Old 11-24-2009, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Fairy Sugar View Post
Is Debate Judging/Section a Four week long event?

No promises as of yet, but I might judge that.
It will last for the whole time. Four or three weeks. That is still in the air.

Old 12-03-2009, 12:29 AM
GreenRampage Offline

Send a message via AIM to GreenRampage

Name: GreenRampage/Marshy
Position Applying For: Brawl WiFi
Experience In That Field: I've been playing Smash brothers since the day it came out, that means the first one. I'm not a master, but I'd like to say I'm pretty darn good
WAR Experience: I was on your team so that makes me cool automatically. I would've been in WAR before that, but the teams I joined always seemed to dissipate
Judging Experience: Nope
What Can You Do To Make This Section Wacky and Crazy?: I'll think of something special to mix it up I guess.
Why are you better then Rust/Lord Celebi?: I'm doing this literally seconds before it's due =o Scavenger ftw
Other: I don't think I'll get picked =]

EDIT: Lol I'm so bad with dates. I though the 23th was a Thursday. I'm sorry about this lol

Last edited by GreenRampage; 12-03-2009 at 10:44 AM.
Old 12-03-2009, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenRampage View Post
Name: GreenRampage/Marshy
Position Applying For: Brawl WiFi
Experience In That Field: I've been playing Smash brothers since the day it came out, that means the first one. I'm not a master, but I'd like to say I'm pretty darn good
WAR Experience: I was on your team so that makes me cool automatically. I would've been in WAR before that, but the teams I joined always seemed to dissipate
Judging Experience: Nope
What Can You Do To Make This Section Wacky and Crazy?: I'll think of something special to mix it up I guess.
Why are you better then Rust/Lord Celebi?: I'm doing this literally seconds before it's due =o Scavenger ftw
Other: I don't think I'll get picked =]

EDIT: Lol I'm so bad with dates. I though the 23th was a Thursday. I'm sorry about this lol
Tis okay. If you want to judge this. It is an event so I am more lax with that. So just shoot me a PM on which weeks you want to run the event. Parody WAR starts sunday and runs for three weeks.