Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 11-11-2009, 01:44 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun
Default Individual RP: Metallic Houndoom

OOC: I was feeling slightly blocked, so, I recycled most of this post. ^^;

Ranger Eli was sitting in front of a computer behind the counter as he always seemed to be when having to watch this outpost. He adjusted his glasses as he looked towards the door, hoping someone would show up as he was feeling bored. He noticed someone at the door and said to himself, "Oh, finally!" He began typing faster, jabbed the "Enter" button, turned around, and sprung out of the chair grabbing his blue jacket with the park symbol on it. He put on the jacket over his white T-shirt as he walked the front of the counter where he found a trainer waiting.

"Hallo and velcome to the National Park!" he said with a grin. He looked down and noticed the trainer's application. "Oh! You are looking for a Ranger! That's me, Ranger Eli, at your service." A Delcatty jumped up from behind the counter. "This is Nancy, my trusty Delcatty. She always travels with me." Eli read the application, nodding a bit as he read. "So, your name is Zack Blaze? Well Mr. Blaze, everything seems in order. Please come this way and I'll take you to Meteor Valley."

Eli guided Zack to the parking lot and directly to the golf cart. Nancy the Delcatty quickly jumped into the gold cart before anyone else could. As they sat in it, Eli grabbed a small handbook from his blue jeans' pocket, turned a few pages, and stared at one of them while playing with his messy hear using his right hand. He smiled and said, "There it is, Meteor Valley." He put the book away, turned on the cart, and drove away.

Nancy would just go "Nyah!" and smile and every Pokémon along the way. Eventually the made it Meteor Valley. As they got there, Ranger Eli got off and stared at the scenery with a glow on his dark brown eyes. Something seemed off that day as one could noticed dark clouds gathering from the distance. Either way, he never got tired of staring at this place. There were some stairs nearby that headed to the bottom of the valley.

Nancy ran to Eli's side. At that moment, Eli looked back at Zack and said, "Velcome to Meteor Valley." Nancy looked back as well and said, "Nyah!" with a smile, trying to welcome Zack to the valley as well.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Trainer's stats:

Trainer: Zack Blaze

Area Effects: Cloudy

Encounters Remaining: 15

Pokemon Stats:
---Docile Magnezone (NG/Magnet Pull) 100%
---Hardy Houndoom (F/Early Bird) 100%
---Calm Dragonite (F/Inner Focus) 100%

Total Items: Mega Puffins x2, Max Potions x4, Hyper Balls x7, Digital Camera

Total Captured Pokemon: N/A

Current Wild Pokemon: N/A

Other Wild Pokemon: N/A

Old 11-11-2009, 04:08 PM
Metallic Houndoom Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Metallic Houndoom
Default Re: Individual RP: Metallic Houndoom

When I arrived at the ranger outpost I was greeted by a man. He wore glasses, jeans and slipped on a jacket as I approached the desk. "Hallo and velcome to the National Park!" he greeted me. A Delcatty jumped up from behind the desk. I smiled at the two and let Ranger Eli, as he had introduced himself, continue.

Before I knew it we were already off and nearly at my destination, Meteor Valley. As the car pulled up I looked around, fascinated by the vast place that I was about to explore. "Velcome to Meteor Valley." Ranger Eli said and the Delcatty added a 'Nyah' afterwards.

"It looks cool," I said to the two, still looking at the scenery. "So, are we good to go?" I asked, eager to enter the valley.

Credit to EmBreon
Old 11-11-2009, 05:28 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Ranger Eli looked back at Zack and said, "Oh, yes, sure. Let's go!"

Eli walked down the stairs followed by Nancy. Once a few steps down, the looked back to make sure Zack was following. The wooden stairs lead right into a knee-high tall grass.

"Watch your step! You never know what might be hiding under the grass," he said as he took a few steps into the grass. One could see Unown in the caves around, staring at the humans who had just entered, but they all went into hiding as soon as they noticed the humans looking at them. Nancy also stepped into the grass, but she sunk into it and you could only see her ears.

"From this point on, you can choose were to go and I'll lead you there. Good luck!" said Ranger Eli as he waited for Zack to catch up.

Trainer's stats:

Encounters Remaining: 15

Pokemon Stats:

Total Captured Pokemon: N/A

Old 11-11-2009, 05:42 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I followed Ranger Eli and Delcatty down the stairs. When we got to the bottom I noticed several Unown staring at us, but they quickly retreated into the darkness of the caves. I stepped cautiously and listened to Ranger Eli's advice. I didn't want to make a huge mistake right away.

"From this point on, you can choose were to go and I'll lead you there. Good luck!" Seeing as it was such a huge valley, with many different routes, I didn't know which one to pick.

"I don't really have a preference," I said grinning. "How about you choose a way to start me off. It's probably more sensible. Knowing me I would lead us into a disaster,"

Credit to EmBreon
Old 11-11-2009, 07:07 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

"Alright then...there's plenty of places to look. The Caves, the few trees around, around the rocks near the caves, and there's a pond at the end of the valley, but, to start we can just walk around the grass to see if a Pokemon jumps out," explained Ranger Eli, hoping to give Zack ideas of where to go eventually.

Ranger Eli looked down at what little you could see of his Delcatty and said, "Nancy, do you mind running around a bit to see if you can find a Pokemon?"

"Nyah!" she replied from under the grass as it began jumping around.

Nancy neared a tree and suddenly began to screaming and running away. One could hear small barks and howls. As Nancy hid behind Eli, a Poochyena jumped onto a boulder sticking out of the grass a few yards in front of the group. It looked really angry and menacing. Not being able to find Nancy, Poochyena just decided to glare at Zack.

Trainer's stats:

Encounters Remaining: 14

Pokemon Stats:

Total Captured Pokemon: ??? Poochyena (?/???)

Old 11-12-2009, 03:45 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

As soon as I heard Delcatty scream, I knew that she had found something. The scruffy, gray dog leapt onto a boulder and began growling at me. I stared straight back at the Poochyena, non threatened by the small creature. I looked over at Eli. " I think I'll pass on this one," I said, not bothered by the Poochyena's appearance. "Do reckon we could just go past it? Maybe into the caves or something?" I waited for a response.

Credit to EmBreon
Old 11-12-2009, 08:13 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

OOC: Short post for dramatic effect. You see, you super RPers reading this?! Short posts not only save RPs, but they have other uses as well! (Yeah, I have everything against the idea that good RPs can only have long posts.)

IC: Ranger Eli looked a bit concerned about how upset the Poochyena was. He looked at Zack and said, "Yeah, maybe we should..."

Suddenly, the Poochyena barked loudly and sprung in Zack's direction to attack.

Trainer's stats:

Pokemon Stats:

Total Captured Pokemon: ??? Poochyena (?/???)

OOC: Yes, I am aware that the OOC is longer that the post itself. : P
Old 11-13-2009, 02:59 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I sighed as the Poochyena leapt. I didn't want to waste my time battling something that I didn't want to catch. "Go Magnezone!" I shouted as I launched the red and white ball into the air. A strange looking metal monster emerged in a crimson light. It bleeped and made a strange metallic sound. "I want you to use Sonicboom on that Poochyena to knock it away, then use Supersonic whilst it's recovering from the fall."

Magnezone began spinning the two magnets attached to its side creating a strange whirring sound. At the same time small yellow rays began spinning round the yellow antenna on its head, ready for the Supersonic. It thrust the magnets forwards, releasing strong waves of power towards the oncoming Poochyena.

Credit to EmBreon
Old 11-13-2009, 06:57 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Poochyena was still headed towards Zack when suddenly a Magnezone materialized in front of the small dark Pokemon. Poochyena took a few steps back and sprung at the strange metal creature when suddenly, a strong Sonicboom was fired towards Poochyena.

The attack pushed back Poochyena and before it could recover, it began to hear a very strong sound. Poochyena fell to the floor and began running around, trying to find the source of the sound, but it was too confused to tell. Poochyena hid in the grass and ran away.

"Good Mr. Blaze! You know, Pokemon will either attack at random or refuse to let you escape. It's good for you to be prepared," said Ranger Eli.

He took a few steps toward a cave not to far from the stairs and said, "With that out of the way, we could explore that cave first or maybe some other if you want."

Trainer's stats:

Pokemon Stats:

Total Captured Pokemon:

Other Wild Pokemon: Hasty Poochyena (?/Quick Feet)
Old 11-14-2009, 03:57 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I gave a sigh of relief as the confused Poochyena scampered off into the grass. At least it didn't try fighting back. "Thanks Magnezone, you did well," I said as I returned the huge magnet into its ball. "How about we head into the cave to check if there are any decent Pokemon in there." I said as I went over to the entrance of the cave.

Credit to EmBreon
Old 11-14-2009, 04:18 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

As the group neared the entrance of the cave, they stepped off the tall grass and into a rocky terrain. Nancy was glad to jump out of the grass. They kept walking towards the cave there was a little bit of light entering through it. Not as much as usual due to the cloudy weather. The wind began to blow harder through the valley.

As the group was about to inside, they noticed something coming out of the cave. It was a Cleffa. The Cleffa noticed the group, smiled, and bowed a bit to welcome them. It kept walking towards the grass.

Trainer's stats:

Encounters Remaining: 13

Pokemon Stats:

Total Captured Pokemon:

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Cleffa (?/???)

Other Wild Pokemon: Hasty Poochyena (?/Quick Feet)
Old 11-14-2009, 04:44 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

As we entered, we noticed a cute little creature. The Cleffa smiled happily at us and trundled off towards the grass. I could've attacked it if I wanted but I thought I'd let it go. I didn't have an interest in it and it seemed calm. It obviously wasn't looking for a fight. "Lets continue to see if there are any stronger Pokemon."

Credit to EmBreon
Old 11-14-2009, 09:53 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

The group finally headed into the cave. Once inside, they walked for a few seconds and it was already getting pretty dark. Suddenly, they heard Nancy's voice. When they looked at her, she was curiously looking at something behind a rock. It was a Beldum. It was just resting there, admiring the cave's ceiling. Nancy ran behind Ranger Eli to wait and see what happened.

Trainer's stats:

Encounters Remaining: 12

Pokemon Stats:

Total Captured Pokemon:

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Beldum (NG/Clear Body)

Other Wild Pokemon: Hasty Poochyena (?/Quick Feet); Jolly Cleffa (?/Magic Guard)
Old 11-15-2009, 03:04 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

The metallic blue Beldum was staring silently at the ceiling with it's eye. It didn't seem to mind that we had entered the cave. Without saying a word I quietly released Magnezone and Houndoom. Houndoom was sleek and jet black with spectacular horns and white ringlets around its ankles.

Magnezone stared straight at the Beldum without moving or making a sound and Houndoom looked around, taking in its surroundings. I quietly said, "Try not to startle it. Magnezone, I want you to use Thunder Wave to paralyze it and Houndoom, use Flamethrower from behind before it gets a chance to move."

Houndoom quietly crept behind the blue Pokemon moving slowly. It took in a deep breath and suddenly unleashed a flurry of blazing flames. At the same time Magnezone created a a small electrical current around its magnets and flung them forwards shooting out thin thunder waves straight towards the Beldum...

Credit to EmBreon
Old 11-15-2009, 03:45 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

As Zack let out his Pokemon, Nancy took a few steps in front of Ranger Eli as she thought something was wrong. When Eli heard Zack's commands and so did Nancy, so she quickly sprung forward.

Eli knew what she was up to and said, "Nancy, use Protect!"

At that moment, Beldum heard the sounds of Eli's Delcatty running its way, so it rolled to the other side of the rock. Nancy quickly jumped in front of Houndoom and created a barrier that completely nullified the flamethrower while Magnezone's Thunder Wave bounced on the rock Beldum hid behind. Beldum began levitating towards the darkness of the cave as fast as it could, but right before vanishing into the darkness completely, it felt something pulling on it. Like an invisible force. When it looked back, it noticed Magnezone pointing its magnets at it.

Range Eli looked at Zack and said, "I'm sorry, Mr. Blaze. I can't allow you to gang up on a single Pokemon like that."

Nancy began to push back Houndoom towards her trainer. Houndoom was confused as to why she was doing that and just sat next to Zack.

Trainer's stats:

Area Effects:
---Outside the Cave: Cloudy, Very Windy
---Inside the Cave: Low light

Encounters Remaining: 12

Pokemon Stats:
---Docile Magnezone (NG/Magnet Pull) 100% [in battle]

Total Captured Pokemon:

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Beldum (NG/Clear Body)

Other Wild Pokemon: Hasty Poochyena (?/Quick Feet); Jolly Cleffa (?/Magic Guard)