Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 09:45 PM
shinyshuckle Offline

Default Pe2K Wifi Gyms. All Applicants, check page five for test battle due date!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the gyms:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The gyms were first opened on the 30th of October 2008, by Versin. The gym was instantly popular, and many good battles were made. However, Versin became inactive, but returned to re-open the gyms once again. The gyms soon became active again, and was given the title ‘Official Gyms of PE2K’. However, Versin was arrested and jailed for three years, and has given ownership of the gyms to me, The Politoed Hunter. You may be wondering why Versin is still on the forums. That is his little brother, and is not to be confused with the founder of these gyms.

Once again, all credit to these gyms goes to Versin."

As you could guess while reading. This is the direct post from The Politoed Hunter's Gym forum. I understand this. Not to seem like I'm lazy, but I liked his format. Also Poli was a friend of mine, so even though he may have a shady reputation I am dedicating my thread to the former gym owners.

Responsibilities of a gym leader:

A gym leader must be ALL of the following:

1. A good sportsman.
2. Active.
3. Willing to do the job. Has a good attitude.
4. Truthful. Illegal hacks are not allowed.

If you fill out all of these qualities, you may have what it takes to become a gym leader.

Challenging the gyms:

Unlike the games, you may challenge the gyms in any order. If you lose to a gym leader, however, you must wait at least one week to challenge again (unless the leader gives permission for you to re-challenge. Do not pester them, however!).

If you wish to challenge a gym, you must first sign up to become a challenger. Then you may VM, PM, IM, or whatever other means of communication to challenge the gym. You must abide by all the gym leaders rules. Cheating will not be tolerated, and will result in a warning, then a one month ban from the gyms. If you cheat after the one month ban, you will receive another warning, then a permanent ban from the gyms. If either player is suspected of illegal stats during a match, kindly ask your opponent to step into a trade to check out each-others Pokemon. Misunderstandings when it comes to cheating will be acknowledged, but if it happens more than once, you will become suspicious.

You have been warned.

General rules for gyms:

1. Gym leaders are permitted to set their own rules for their gyms. However, rules such as ’Ubers allowed’ and ’Legendaries not allowed’ aren’t permitted for use, to keep the gyms fun and fair.
2. You are not allowed to constantly change gyms according to the gyms type, such as bringing six Fire types to the Grass gym and six Water types to the Fire gym. You can tweak your teams moveset accordingly, but your team must remain similar throughout the gyms.
3. Disconnecting purposefully will not be tolerated. Suspicious? PM me and I’ll decide the final verdict. Do not spam or flame if I deem you guilty, however. Try to maintain whatever dignity you may have left.
4. Most gyms will have standard rules, but make sure you read all of their rules.
5. If you are a gym leader, your team must be three quarters of your type. For example, a gym leader that has four Pokemon in their gym must have at least three Pokemon of his or her type. A gym leader with six Pokemon in their gym must have at least four Pokemon of his or her type, etc.
6. Finally, all final results for matches must be PMed or VMed to me. Both players must confirm. Lying will not be tolerated. If I see a badge in your stats that hasn’t been reported to me, expect a PM/VM flying your way.

Becoming a gym leader:

See an open spot in the gym list or think you can do a better job than someone else? Fill out this form:

Username:
Gym you want:
FC:
Open / Closed?:
Rules:
Other notes:
Who do you want to be tried-out by?: For now this will be me until I designate a few other try out battlers

If you want to become a leader but someone has your designated spot, you can challenge them for your gym. You do not instantly get the gym if you win, me and the try-out battlers will look at the gym leader responsibilities and will decide who will be the better leader overall. Even if you win, if you are not a good sportsman, inactive, cheat often outside the gyms, this will be taken into account when deciding who is the gym leader.

Becoming an Elite Four:

If you want to become an Elite Four member, you must fill out these qualities:

1. A good sportsman.
2. Active.
3. Willing to do the job. Has a good attitude.
4. Truthful. Illegal hacks are not allowed.
5. Have all eight badges.
6. You must beat the current Elite Four. For now a few select battlers and myself will be in charge of this. If you win against the elite four, and the current champion, you may ask for an Elite Four spot. At that point I will consider your credientials and give you a test out battle, if I'm not currently a member of the Elite four.

All Elite Four matches are standard rules, but you MUST select a type for your position, and your entire team must be your type. Again, challengers may not change their teams according to the Elite Four they are facing.

Fill out this form if you have eight badges and beat the Elite Four members and the champion:

Username:
Position you want:
Wifi:
FC:
Type:
Open / Closed?:

Becoming the Champion:

To become the champion, you must have eight badges and have beaten all four Elite Four members in a row if you want to be the champion. A champion must possess all of the qualities of a gym leader.

All champion battles will be 6 v 6, standard battling rules. Only the best of the best become the champion, and will require up-most strategy to get here.

If you become the champion, I might give you a special pokemon. We'll see.

Remember this position will also be determined by me, so no complaining if for some reason you get turned down.

Last edited by shinyshuckle; 04-10-2010 at 01:52 PM.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:45 PM
shinyshuckle Offline

Default Re: Pe2K Wifi Gyms. Looking for leaders!

====================================
League Champion:
~*|[No One]|*~
-------------------------------------------------------
Wins As Champion:
Losses As Champion:
Elapsed Days As Champion:
FC:
IGN:

Elite Four:
Dark
E4 (1) - ScubatheDiverman - [0 wins/0 losses/0 draws]
FC: 3395-5897-6270
E4 (2) - BulletPuncher - [0 wins/0 losses/ 0 draaws]
FC:
IGN: Bullet
E4 (3) - NONE [0 wins/0 losses/ 0 draws]
FC:
IGN:
E4 (4) - NONE [0 wins/0 losses/0 draws]
FC:
IGN:

Current Gym Leaders:

●═══════════|Normal|═══════════●
Name: ShinyShuckle
Rules: Standard OU Battles. All clauses. Possible UU and NU options.
IGN: Shuck
FC: 1892 3494 8283

●═══════════|Fire|═══════════●
Rules:
IGN:
FC:

●═══════════|Water|═══════════●
Name:
Rules:
IGN:
FC:

●═══════════|Grass|═══════════●
Name:
Rules:
IGN:
FC:

●═══════════|Electric|═══════════●
Name:
Rules:
IGN:
FC:

●═══════════|Flying|═══════════●
Name:
Rules:
IGN:
FC:

●═══════════|Fighting|═══════════●
Name:
Rules:
IGN:
FC:

●═══════════|Ground|═══════════●
Name:
Rules:
IGN:

●═══════════|Rock|═══════════●
Name:
Rules:
IGN:
FC:

●═══════════|Ice|═══════════●
Name:
Rules:
IGN:
FC:

●═══════════|Bug|═══════════●
Name:
Rules:
IGN:
FC:

●═══════════|Poison|═══════════●
Name:
Rules:
IGN:
FC:

●═══════════|Psychic|═══════════●
Name: Skippy the Great
Rules: Uber/OU/UU
IGN: DAWN
FC: 4855-4426-4906

●═══════════|Ghost|═══════════●
Name:
Rules:
IGN:
FC:

●═══════════|Dark|═══════════●
Name:
Rules:
IGN:
FC:
Other:

●═══════════|Dragon|═══════════●
Name:
Rules:
IGN:
FC:

●═══════════|Steel|═══════════●
Name: Dark Shadow Lord
Rules: OU tier, standard rules, Legit Hacks
IGN: Hawkeye
FC: 3438 5902 8014

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that there are all the types here, but I don't know who wants what.

Last edited by shinyshuckle; 05-03-2010 at 02:28 AM.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:46 PM
shinyshuckle Offline

To me your all special so I dedicated a little something to you, the challenger.

This is the member listing. I will list every challenger here and their gym badges and record. It makes it easier to keep track and it looks nice if you do well.

Challengers
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally I left an extra option for you the challengers. If you like to keep record of your battles and you make them into youtube battles you may post them here and I will keep record of them. Later I might see if I can't find someone who is willing to do this as long as you keep a battle video.

Battle Library

Last edited by shinyshuckle; 11-18-2009 at 01:54 AM.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:46 PM
shinyshuckle Offline

Default Re: Pe2K Wifi Gyms. DO NOT POST YET!

UPDATES!

The Psychic Gym is open. You may challenge it at the level of OU or UU. If you would like to challenge the Uber gym you will have to wait about two weeks. He will try to get it done as soon as possible.

Before you begin your challenges you must send a PM to Absol power. The PM must have a list of your team, it doesn't need to have movesets, evs, etc. If you do not send a PM to Absol power you may not challenge. All badges will only be given after either challenger or gym leader sends a PM to either Absol power or I. You may only change you team if the gym rules REQUIRE you to fit a new requirement. Even then, you can only change what you have to to make your team work. Gym leaders may change teams or pokemon at ANY time.

Last edited by shinyshuckle; 11-19-2009 at 01:21 AM.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:26 PM
shinyshuckle Offline

Username: Shinyshuckle
Position you want: Gym/Elite Four
Wifi: Yes
FC: 1161-8566-6790
Type: Normal/whatever spot for Elite four that is open
Open / Closed?: Closed

Post away, tell me when you are ready to do your try out and I'll get you as soon as you can. You HAVE to try out with your gym team. You can't show me your skills as a leader if you aren't using your gym team.

Last edited by shinyshuckle; 11-18-2009 at 01:54 AM.
Old 11-18-2009, 01:57 AM
shinyshuckle Offline

Default Re: Pe2K Wifi Gyms. Looking for leaders! May I have a sticky?

New sign up

●═══════════|Psychic|═══════════●
Name: Skippy the Great
Rules: Uber/OU/UU
IGN: DAWN
FC: 4855-4426-4906
Old 11-18-2009, 03:31 AM
mfauz Offline
Master Trainer

Username: mfauz
Gym you want: fire
FC: 2706 8153 7465
Open / Closed?: closed for now
Rules: standard rules
Other notes: no 2 of the same iteams in held by your pokemon
Who do you want to be tried-out by? um i guess you shiny shuckle

on a side note i just got the whole gyms thingy aproved by Finch

Made by Myuu
FC Diamond:2706 8153 7465 nickname mfauz
My trade thread Here
Old 11-18-2009, 03:45 AM
Joel Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Joel

Just checking in...Just to let everyone know...Whenever anybody wants to challenge my Psychic gym, the OU and UU portions are open...The Uber portion of my gym will be opened within the next two weeks.

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
Old 11-18-2009, 11:57 AM
Charizard Master Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Username:Charizard Master
Gym you want:Dark
FC:5069 0921 4102
Open / Closed?:closed
Rules:Standard rules
Other notes:
Who do you want to be tried-out by?: Shiny shuclke when i get my team set up

Diamond:
FC:1850 0932 7517
Name:Demon

Pearl:
FC:1377 6442 4217
Name:Naruto

Last edited by Charizard Master; 11-18-2009 at 09:09 PM.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:23 PM
World King Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to World King Send a message via Skype™ to World King

World King
Steel
3137 4256 7043
Closed... for now.
Standard rules and only 3 or less OU Legends per team.
Other notes, no.
To be Tried-out by: Shinyshuckle.

Kenohra Elite Alliance's
Twilight Master
Old 11-20-2009, 03:53 PM
Joel Offline

Default Re: Pe2K Wifi Gyms. Looking for leaders! Check fourth post for updates

Do we need more tsters so we can get this going along a little faster? There are only two gyms open, so far...I wanna start beating people up sometime soon.

Old 11-21-2009, 03:23 AM
shinyshuckle Offline

Skippy its not test battlers that is the problem, its a lack of leaders signing up. Also Skynet, you should be ready to try out soon (Next few days) cause I already have someone ready to be the steel gym leader.
Old 11-21-2009, 03:56 AM
Joel Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyshuckle View Post
Skippy its not test battlers that is the problem, its a lack of leaders signing up. Also Skynet, you should be ready to try out soon (Next few days) cause I already have someone ready to be the steel gym leader.
I know SkyNet very well. He does the Mono-Steel gym on Serebii...I have lost to his team there four times so far.

Old 11-24-2009, 05:39 PM
shinyshuckle Offline

Hey guys, plently of gym spots left. Or gyms you can challenge. I should be ready to open the normal gym by the end of the day. I can try you out today for anyone who can have a team ready.
Old 11-25-2009, 03:47 PM
BulletPuncher Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Can I have the bug gym?
ign: Mario
fc: 0302 8637 8608
rules: OU, all clauses. I may make a UU and NU in the future.

Last edited by BulletPuncher; 11-25-2009 at 04:18 PM.
Closed Thread