Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 04-25-2011, 09:22 PM
Lan.exe Offline

Send a message via AIM to Lan.exe
Default Re: Leaves/Temporary Leaves/I'm Back Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMTS View Post
I checked back in for the first time in 3 years, to a PM asking to place my MSPaint tutorial that I made 7 years ago on some other part of the site.

I am so very old.
Haha, no way, The Magical Talking Sealeo in the flesh. Nice to see you alive and well dude. You planning on staying around at all? This is Lan (Pokemaster Lan/.AzureLight/Nitrous Oxide/whatever else I went by) btw (we share birthdays, woot).
Old 04-29-2011, 01:22 AM
Yen Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Yen Send a message via MSN to Yen

It's been a while, dearest Pe2k. I hope you've been doing well.

I may or may not come back, but Black and White has sparked my Pokemon fire once again.

...that said, I'm having a horrible time in real life right now and am bogged down by a billion things, SO WE SHALL SEE.

Pity I can't revive my trade thread anymore.

Only a few users will recognize me, I think... it's been a good year or so (maybe more?) since I last posted.

I feel like I should say something else, but alas, I'm at a loss of words.

Hello to the users who recognize me, though. Figmented imagination and Rattata were my past names. :)

Last edited by Yen; 04-29-2011 at 01:24 AM.
Old 04-29-2011, 01:30 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yen View Post
It's been a while, dearest Pe2k. I hope you've been doing well.

I may or may not come back, but Black and White has sparked my Pokemon fire once again.

...that said, I'm having a horrible time in real life right now and am bogged down by a billion things, SO WE SHALL SEE.

Pity I can't revive my trade thread anymore.

Only a few users will recognize me, I think... it's been a good year or so (maybe more?) since I last posted.

I feel like I should say something else, but alas, I'm at a loss of words.

Hello to the users who recognize me, though. Figmented imagination and Rattata were my past names. :)
I'm not one of your best friend or anything, but I traded with you once. FEAR Rattata xD Your trading thread were one of the most successful and well maintained iirc. Welcome back :)

-T17

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 04-29-2011, 01:52 AM
Yen Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
I'm not one of your best friend or anything, but I traded with you once. FEAR Rattata xD Your trading thread were one of the most successful and well maintained iirc. Welcome back :)

-T17
I remember you! Vaguely. If you guys remember at all, I had terrible memory back then and still do now, hehehehe. Nice to see you again though. :3

I was thinking about my FEAR Rattata while in the shower just now, though. I think I may start it up again, or I may not. Depends on if people still care for novelty Pokemon like that anymore... and if my router will start accepting my DS again. 8|

Thank you though; I really appreciate it. Glad to be back!
Old 04-29-2011, 02:02 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yen View Post
I remember you! Vaguely. If you guys remember at all, I had terrible memory back then and still do now, hehehehe. Nice to see you again though. :3

I was thinking about my FEAR Rattata while in the shower just now, though. I think I may start it up again, or I may not. Depends on if people still care for novelty Pokemon like that anymore... and if my router will start accepting my DS again. 8|

Thank you though; I really appreciate it. Glad to be back!
Hahaha xD It's entirely up to you of course! But I'm pretty sure your shop would be filled up with customers. Stick around the forums a while though. Ever since BW, activity has been picking up, and join the Mafia game here xD

-T17

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 04-29-2011, 02:15 AM
Yen Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
Hahaha xD It's entirely up to you of course! But I'm pretty sure your shop would be filled up with customers. Stick around the forums a while though. Ever since BW, activity has been picking up, and join the Mafia game here xD

-T17
Hopefully so! I think this time, I'll breed the other species that can carry out the same moves, too. For the fun of it, of course.

My FEAR thread is so outdated, though, so I'm glad I'm not able to bump it again. I think it'd be fun to draw another shelter image for the new thread, too. Since I drew that picture, I've improved so much. 8| (Oh boy, I'm excited now and I doubt I'll be able to cram for my social studies TAKS tomorrow. >>)

I'll definitely try and stick around, though I can't promise as much activity as before. Next year will be my last year of high school, and I'm cramming a whole lot of stuff into my schedule to get prepared for it, haha.

The mafia game sounds fun! But I still don't think I'll be able to participate until all of this school stuff is over though. Thanks for telling me about it. :3
Old 04-29-2011, 02:40 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Hahaha. Have fun while you're here, Yen. :3
Old 04-29-2011, 08:50 PM
Anastasia-R Offline
Time Gear Thief

Send a message via MSN to Anastasia-R Send a message via Skype™ to Anastasia-R

I'm back. I posted like a page ago I left to comfort friends and family while my friend, Isabella was in a comma.

So, I'm back, but she's not, sadly. She died 6 days ago. =\ Her wake was yesterday and her funeral is tonight. I'm glad she's in a better place now, and she'll no longer face anymore pain, but it's sad knowing she's not gonna be in many people's lives. R.I.P Isabella.

I'm gonna be posting, but not so much yet. Hope everyone is doing fine.
Old 04-29-2011, 08:58 PM
Lan.exe Offline

Send a message via AIM to Lan.exe

So I'm not going to make a big deal over this or anything, but I'm outta here. I rejoined back in September for the new Pokemon games, and time has passed and I no longer own the Black version I was playing (heck, I didn't even beat it, got to the 8th Gym and got bored). It seems Pokemon isn't as important in my life as I thought. I don't really have any friends here, merely acquaintances, so I failed one of my primary objectives of returning. That and the graphics art section is about as lively as a dead cat on the side of the road. Feels good to finally leave this place on my own free will though, thanks for all the memories folks, and best of luck with your lives. Farewell.

Last edited by Lan.exe; 04-29-2011 at 09:07 PM.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:54 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

/kinda late posting this

I'm gonna be a bit inactive until the summer, 'cause I got a job a few weeks back as a paper carrier. As you can imagine, it takes up a lot of my free time, because I'm either going to school/doing homework/sleeping during the day, and throwing papers at night.

I can be active on weekends, but that's not guaranteed, seeing as how I might spend them either doing more homework, possibly babysitting for extra money, whatever my mom wills me to do, or hanging out with my boyfriend since I don't get to see him that much anymore.

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 04-30-2011, 07:07 AM
Orange_Flaaffy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Orange_Flaaffy

Sorry guys about not being around this month. I had some real life depression issues and troubles with my CP. My hips are still really hurting. Anyway, I will be getting back to work on my articles, sorry to waste any of your time or anything...

My *Fanfics*Blog* Art
Old 05-01-2011, 12:45 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

Same as Jessu - a bit dead until Summer.

TRY NOT TO MISS ME TOO MUCH OKAY? <33
Old 05-01-2011, 12:55 AM
Trent Reznor Offline

Send a message via AIM to Trent Reznor Send a message via MSN to Trent Reznor Send a message via Skype™ to Trent Reznor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
Same as Jessu - a bit dead until Summer.

TRY NOT TO MISS ME TOO MUCH OKAY? <33
Hmm, let's see.

I'll try not to. I wonder how long it'll take until I do. xD

Twin: Eternal Moonlight | Sister: Scourge of Amaranth | Pair: Doodlebop
Theme by Mizuki Emi
Old 05-01-2011, 04:53 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Just when I was making my big comeback in the RP boards, life has decided to mess with me again and send me spiraling down the wrong path. My depression is getting worse thanks to how some of my RL friends and how they are acting. That and my injury on my left foot is only getting worse when it comes to pain so I have no idea what's going to happen with it. I'm not sure how it will affect my time of the forum, but I think I may become pretty inactive for a shot while before coming back to try to escape from the real world. So wish me luck with not getting too far in depression and that everything works out.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 05-01-2011, 05:11 AM
Roze Offline

I really do wish you luck with that. I feel like the more depressed I get the more I have to be on here specifically to deal with my RL friends.

Level 100 @ 1320
[VPP] - [URPG]