Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG

Pokemon Ultra RPG Expand your horizons.


 
 
Thread Tools
  #526  
Old 08-27-2010, 09:18 PM
Shock64's Avatar
Shock64 Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 438
Send a message via AIM to Shock64 Send a message via MSN to Shock64
Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

I gave up my gym quite a while ago. Could someone change it in the leaders list? -_-
__________________
Paired with the amazing and wonderful Tsuki. <3

|URPG Stats|Contest Stats|Park Stats|
  #527  
Old 08-28-2010, 04:23 AM
Husnain Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Virginia
Posts: 4,579
Send a message via AIM to Husnain
Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

Ok as most of you now know my comp sux big dix (like LS)... it finally gave up today so I will be getting a new comp soon so see you guys in about a week
__________________
URPG | POL <- Join |
  #528  
Old 08-29-2010, 01:02 AM
Jack of Clovers's Avatar
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: the world of fantasy...
Posts: 10,388
Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers
Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock64 View Post
I gave up my gym quite a while ago. Could someone change it in the leaders list? -_-
Both Gym Leaders and Dojo threads are now up to date.

~Jack~
__________________
Thanks PE2K for all the memories.

-| Links |-
  #529  
Old 08-29-2010, 11:25 PM
Husnain Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Virginia
Posts: 4,579
Send a message via AIM to Husnain
Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husnain View Post
Ok as most of you now know my comp sux big dix (like LS)... it finally gave up today so I will be getting a new comp soon so see you guys in about a week
I lied, I got it in like 2 days, sorry for making you guys excited!!
__________________
URPG | POL <- Join |
  #530  
Old 08-29-2010, 11:26 PM
Gokudera-Kun's Avatar
Gokudera-Kun Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Duelingnetwork.com
Posts: 4,391
Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun
Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husnain View Post
I lied, I got it in like 2 days, sorry for making you guys excited!!
Oh my god Hus, I feel so dirty. Don't lie to me like that. :(
__________________

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554
  #531  
Old 09-08-2010, 02:57 AM
Speed-X's Avatar
Speed-X Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Missouri
Posts: 1,588
Send a message via AIM to Speed-X
Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

Exactly how reliable is the Ultra-Dex when it comes to knowing about what moves each mon can learn and whatnot?

I mean, a lot of the TMs in RSE and whatnot are no longer TMs in the fourth gen games, and...yeah.

So, I guess what I'm REALLY trying to ask is that...well, when it comes to determining Move Tutor moves, TM moves, and possibly even special moves that you're able to use on your mon, is the Ultra Dex really the best thing to rely on? And if not, do we just use mixed sources from both the serebii DPPtHGSS dex and the serebii RSEFRLG dex?

And needless to say about the Ultra Dex, let me give a couple examples about what I think about it: It's missing the fact that Trapinch can learn TM Dig, and Cacnea has never been able to learn Encore in the games at all (according to the serebii dexes), for instance. I...really don't prefer to use it, but how do I use my other sources to determine if that Pokemon REALLY learns this move?
  #532  
Old 09-08-2010, 02:59 AM
RaptorJesus's Avatar
RaptorJesus Offline
Ultra RPG Official
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 748
Send a message via AIM to RaptorJesus
Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
Exactly how reliable is the Ultra-Dex when it comes to knowing about what moves each mon can learn and whatnot?

I mean, a lot of the TMs in RSE and whatnot are no longer TMs in the fourth gen games, and...yeah.

So, I guess what I'm REALLY trying to ask is that...well, when it comes to determining Move Tutor moves, TM moves, and possibly even special moves that you're able to use on your mon, is the Ultra Dex really the best thing to rely on? And if not, do we just use mixed sources from both the serebii DPPtHGSS dex and the serebii RSEFRLG dex?

And needless to say about the Ultra Dex, let me give a couple examples about what I think about it: It's missing the fact that Trapinch can learn TM Dig, and Cacnea has never been able to learn Encore in the games at all (according to the serebii dexes), for instance. I...really don't prefer to use it, but how do I use my other sources to determine if that Pokemon REALLY learns this move?
URPG allows Pokemon to learn moves that they learned in ANY of the games. The Ultra Dex is also under construction at the moment, so it is most likely NOT the most reliable source right now.
__________________
RaptorJesus= [WTP-(Us+pie)]*Velociraptor^Jesus
~URPG~
  #533  
Old 09-08-2010, 04:37 AM
Zombie Muse's Avatar
Zombie Muse Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: braaaaiiinnns....
Posts: 1,343
Send a message via AIM to Zombie Muse
Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorJesus View Post
URPG allows Pokemon to learn moves that they learned in ANY of the games. The Ultra Dex is also under construction at the moment, so it is most likely NOT the most reliable source right now.
I hear it's up to Sharpedo! :'D
__________________
  #534  
Old 09-08-2010, 07:44 PM
The Jr Trainer's Avatar
The Jr Trainer Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Posts: 8,426
Send a message via AIM to The Jr Trainer Send a message via MSN to The Jr Trainer Send a message via Yahoo to The Jr Trainer Send a message via Skype™ to The Jr Trainer
Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

All right, since my mod powers have finally been taken away I won't be taking any major requests (not like I have or anything) as in reffing, grading. I'll approve your mart purchases and trades and whatnot but not much more.

If you have an idea/concern for the URPG you can talk to me about it and I'll post it in the staff, though a URPG mod would be a better choice as they obviously have more power than I do.

*gets yelled at for quitting so many times*
__________________
  #535  
Old 09-08-2010, 07:54 PM
Husnain Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Virginia
Posts: 4,579
Send a message via AIM to Husnain
Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jr Trainer View Post
All right, since my mod powers have finally been taken away I won't be taking any major requests (not like I have or anything) as in reffing, grading. I'll approve your mart purchases and trades and whatnot but not much more.

If you have an idea/concern for the URPG you can talk to me about it and I'll post it in the staff, though a URPG mod would be a better choice as they obviously have more power than I do.

*gets yelled at for quitting so many times*
hey jr wanna edit my record for TMs to 74?! oh wait u cant xdddd
__________________
URPG | POL <- Join |
  #536  
Old 09-08-2010, 07:56 PM
LS's Avatar
LS Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Tortuga
Posts: 5,042
Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jr Trainer View Post
All right, since my mod powers have finally been taken away I won't be taking any major requests (not like I have or anything) as in reffing, grading. I'll approve your mart purchases and trades and whatnot but not much more.

If you have an idea/concern for the URPG you can talk to me about it and I'll post it in the staff, though a URPG mod would be a better choice as they obviously have more power than I do.

*gets yelled at for quitting so many times*
Hey Jr, wanna edit me into the respect hall? owait ucant xddd
__________________
  #537  
Old 09-10-2010, 10:59 PM
kokovo's Avatar
kokovo Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Under the seaaaaaa
Posts: 480
Send a message via MSN to kokovo
Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

At what point will we be able to catch Pokemon from Black and White?
After the Japanese realise or after the US realise?
__________________
URPG Stats VPP Stats

Earth taken from the Voyager 1 as it left our solar system
  #538  
Old 09-10-2010, 11:05 PM
Shock64's Avatar
Shock64 Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 438
Send a message via AIM to Shock64 Send a message via MSN to Shock64
Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokovo View Post
At what point will we be able to catch Pokemon from Black and White?
After the Japanese realise or after the US realise?
US, I believe.
__________________
Paired with the amazing and wonderful Tsuki. <3

|URPG Stats|Contest Stats|Park Stats|
  #539  
Old 09-11-2010, 03:39 PM
Speed-X's Avatar
Speed-X Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Missouri
Posts: 1,588
Send a message via AIM to Speed-X
Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorJesus View Post
URPG allows Pokemon to learn moves that they learned in ANY of the games. The Ultra Dex is also under construction at the moment, so it is most likely NOT the most reliable source right now.
Thanks for answering my question. That totally cleared things up. ^^


Oh, and I know I may have asked something similar to this question in the past, but is the "Secret Santa" event the only time you're able to give items/pokemon as gifts? XD
  #540  
Old 09-11-2010, 04:02 PM
Husnain Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Virginia
Posts: 4,579
Send a message via AIM to Husnain
Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
Thanks for answering my question. That totally cleared things up. ^^


Oh, and I know I may have asked something similar to this question in the past, but is the "Secret Santa" event the only time you're able to give items/pokemon as gifts? XD
I think thats when you sign up and are given a random person to secretly gift to, but there are gift stations like the winter or spring something too
__________________
URPG | POL <- Join |
 


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com