Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 08-05-2010, 04:17 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Default Re: Character Chat

That's a lot of versions, Grassy. And you're not even including all the forms she has either. oO

*doesn't get it, but still laughs with Aggranium* XD

*pokes Sonic* Um, I think you broke him.

What!? I'm sorry! T^T

Actually, I'm surprised that she didn't break Nazo too.

I didn't mean it. -_-

I'm sure they know that.

Oh! You know what I'm checking out this month? Mars is gonna be coming the closest to earth it has been in like 5,000 years, or something like that. With a 75mm lens it'll look as big as the moon! That's later in the month, but right now, it's still the brightest thing in the sky other than the moon. You have to stay up past midnight to see it in the sky though. ^^'

And I know what Giratina is talking about! ^^

Cause you get the magazine. =^-^'=

Well, in order, the 3DS looks awesome! I never played The World Ends With You, but I heard it was a great game. The last two Ranger games have been great, so I'm looking forward to the new one. And I assume you're talking about the comment on Little Mac's shorts in Punch Out. XD
I'm mostly looking forward to Epic Mickey (c'mon, the title alone is epic XD) and Sonic Colors. Loved the comment they made.
"Ok, we'll be the first to admit it: Sonic Colors does not exactly have the coolest-sounding name around. We asked Sega to change it, but they wouldn't budge. .... The side-view segments in the Wii version are a lot like the daytime stages in Sonic Unleashed (you know, the parts that everybody liked), while the full-on behind-the-back scenes are reminiscent of the best parts of the Sonic Adventure games; the DS version of Sonic Colors, meanwhile, delivers traditional 2D Sonic goodness."

They also said the Wisps are an unobtrusive power-up. Which is what I figured. ^^
Old 08-05-2010, 09:33 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Zanna: *sneaks up* ...Hi. =x

Jarre: Been too long! =O

Rye: I was rather liking the peace and quiet.

Jarre: WHAT?

Rye: Nevermind. =.=

Stark: Hey there. Where's the company around here? All I see are chumps. xD

Zanna: Be nice! Sorry, Stark has some issues.

Stark's new. I just wanted to introduce someone else. xD Say hi to him. He's a Zorua. =O

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 08-05-2010, 01:53 PM
Giratina Offline

GIRATINA: Dingdingding, we have a winner. Though why have you not played TWEWY yet? Do yourself a favor and go buy it, right now. I love that game to bits.

CASEY: ...? /totally lost

CLYDE: Who're you callin' a chump, little fox? >:C

RODNEY: o .o" [inches slowly into corner]

GIRATINA: In other news, it's much too hot for me to operate correctly. >:C

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 08-05-2010, 11:10 PM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Rye!! *glomps*

Heh, I think she may overload soon. ^^'

*snickers* Hiya, guys. ^^

*waves* Hi, to Stark! ^^

*tackles Zanna and tumbles head over tail giggling*

Heh, I'd love to play it, 'Tina, but that would require funds which I seem to be lacking at the moment. ^^;

Did you say it was hot? =D

Holly, WAIT!

*takes a deep breath and blows up a Blizzard*

*standing in a snow drift* Great. >.>
Old 08-06-2010, 03:03 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Yeah. Autobot Cami had a "Super" form as well. Her shoes (they were similar to pixie shoes with little working wings on them) have made a cameo in (Sonic) Cami's redesigned hedgehog form ;)

And I also designed an anthro version of Skye in my head for no reason. I completely changed his outfit and added some marks to him XP He kinda looks like a karate master/boxer 0o'

*Pokes head out of the snow* I love snow <3

Didn't have snow on the ARK. Didn't have much of anything, actually.

I'm not so good with ice and stuff. Weakens my powers. *Glances over at Gem and friends* Glad to see you're okay!

Future: *Poked* X.x
Future: *Materializes* Wow, you knocked him out well! XD

Hur <3

EDIT: I just read something that Sonic Colors will have 20+ hours of gameplay. Glad they're giving you more "bang" for your buck.

I mean, Sonic Adventure 2 is great fun to play (I finally got around to finding the lost Chao in Shadow's Radical Highway stage XD), but many other games lacked replayability. Shadow the Hedgehog got boring going through the same stages (although the ten false bosses and final boss were great fun), and seems to get more difficult each time you go through it, and Sonic Unleashed...Don't get me started. It's fun bashing people, but it gets dull really quick.

And Sonic Chronicles isn't that good either in terms - beat the game, you get to start over but keep all of your stats and Chao (for example, Sonic remains his level of...Er, was it 19 or 21? I can't remember what I left him at >.>), but it's just the same thing after that.

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 08-06-2010 at 03:07 AM.
Old 08-06-2010, 03:23 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

*shakes head* I've given up on keeping track of all your versions and forms. ^^'

Super! *glomps*

I guess it really has been a while, huh? =^-^'=

Yeah, I guess so.

Yay! I love snow, too! ^^ *throws snowball at Nazo*

Yeah, it'll be cool to have more gametime. And in Sonic-style too. There really was way too much time spent in the night stages of Unleashed. xP And so far all I've heard negative about Colors is that no one seems fond of the title. XD
Old 08-06-2010, 03:48 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Final Fantasy; get 100% of everything and beat the optional superboss(es) or die.

Asagi: It's true! HEY, SNOW *dives in head-first* Quit being lazy and write more than four pages pleeeeeeease >3<

But yeah... Sonic Colors; lame name, but it looks cool. I'll probably get it. I hope they have the little boxes that go 'PWOOMF' when you jump on them.

So ya. Like I said, I is writing a book, and that crazy lady who just dived into the snow is the main character. Black hair, ice blue eyes, hairclip, uses magic guns, you know the drill. Some of the other characters I think up might pop in, too, but she's the only one to have actually appeared aside from a minor villain |D Oh ya, and a couple of others from my old stories will prolly show up. Like Silver.

Silver: I hope I'm a playable character...
Old 08-06-2010, 04:02 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Eh, I don't mind the name really. Then again, you're talking to a person who's played Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals and Fossil Fighters...XD

And sorry Silver, but you're not. Sonic has been confirmed as the only playable character - Tails will make appearances too. And Shadow and Knuckles are exclusive to the DS version (but we don't know what they do yet XD). Sowwy.

Future: *Glomped* I don't understand how you can touch an energy being >.>

Don't. You will only hurt your brain -.-'

True.
Old 08-06-2010, 04:15 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

*throws snowball at Asagi* XD

Holly, don't throw snowballs at people you haven't met.

Oh, sorry. Hi, I'm Holly! It's nice to meetcha! ^^ *throws another snowball*

*facewing* Not what I meant. -.-

You probably won't get far trying to understand that, Super. Everyone's just as confused how she can hug Nazo when he's a ghost. ^^'

I can, because I want to. xP

And yeah, Colors is definately on my list to save for. ^^
Old 08-06-2010, 12:40 PM
Giratina Offline

[GIRATINA] Yeah, I'll probably get Sonic Colors. The thing is, Wii games' DS adaptions are always ALWAYS lame, and my Wii has been on the fritz for so long I don't know if it will even take anything. > .>

[ROTOM] [lobs snowball too]

[GRANT] Wait, how did you do it? You have no arms!

[SHERIDAN] Magical powers, obvs.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 08-07-2010, 11:18 PM
Megiddo Flame Offline

(from my next Chapter in my current Digimon fic)
Digimon Analyzer: Golemon is a foul-smelling Digimon made of various rocks. It stinks like sulfur and hurls stones at its foes. It finds human data to be a delicacy.
Eric: *gets grabbed by Golemon* AGUMON! THIS THING WANTS TO EAT ME!
Golemon: Human data tasty..... Mmmmm....
Agumon: Hey, Rocky! Let go of my human partner! PEPPER BREATH! *spits fire, but gets KO'd by Golemon, but gets up and begins Digivolving with the Crest of Courage* Agumon Digivolve to...
Greymon *after Digivolving from Agumon*: GREYMON!
Digimon Analyzer: Greymon is the Champion stage of Agumon. His head has a horned helmet, and uses this to his advantage. His attacks include Nova Blast and Great Antler Bash.
Greymon: *grabs Eric after Golemon drops him* I've got ya! *puts Eric down on the ground* GREAT ANTLER! *bashes Golemon hard with his horns*
Golemon: AUGH! *punches Greymon*
Greymon: NOVA BLAST *spits out a fireball at Golemon, deleting it* *reverts to Agumon*
Agumon: That wasn't so hard.
Ogremon: I was wrong. I thought the power of the Crests were merely myths!
Leomon: I couldn't agree with you more.
Eric: Wow. That was pretty cool!
Old 08-10-2010, 06:50 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Future: All right...

DUDE! I guess Troy Baker is going to voice Shadow from now on in the series.

I'm happy about it. The guy is excellent.

Watch the cartoon, Generator Rex. The big baddie Van Kleiss? He voices him. Watched the anime Kekkaishi? He voices the wolf spirit Madaero (he has a very sexy voice in this. The most recent episode followed him. Lots of action! Although he got stabbed at the end...Right in the chest...Cliffhanger >.<)

So, yeah. I'm not worried anymore.

...Wait...The guy likes doing "sexy" voices.

So? He can tone it down, I'm sure. I'm just glad you didn't end up with Sasuke's actor!

...You're right. That would have been a bell for the "Shadow is Emo" fanclub.

I saw a new trailer for Sonic Colors - I'm going to get the game. I loved it.

I also saw gameplay for Sonic Free Riders. I'm not too sure about this one...For one, it's only for the 360 (which mine is dead, may I remind you). Two, you can only play it with Kinect.

Which makes you look like a complete idiot.

But the graphics are nice. The Gravity Gauge is gone (Zero Gravity), and the Air Gauge from the original is back. So...Yeah.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:57 PM
Giratina Offline

[GIRATINA] What? They're making a Sonic Riders sequel? :o

EEEE!

[ZERO] Do I even want to know what 'Sonic Riders' is?

(vpp da)
Old 08-11-2010, 04:18 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

I don't think there'll be too much trouble with the DS game. They've already said it plays as a classic 2D side-scroller and was made by the same group who did the Sonic Advance and Sonic Rush games. ^^'

*hit by snowball and giggles throwing one back at Rotom* XD

*shrugs* I just don't know any way to explain it to you, Super.

Oh, yeah. I saw that episode of Kekkaishi. Yeah, he would be pretty good for voicing Shadow.

And I saw the Free Riders thing too. I don't have a 360 at all...and definately don't have $200 for a Kinect when it comes out. Don't know why they couldn't just make a version for the Wii Balance Board.

Um...because that would be the easy thing to do?

More likely Microsoft made a deal for the exclusive so they could sell more of those Kinetic things.

Kinect.

Whatever.
Old 08-11-2010, 04:31 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Yeah! So I'm rather happy they picked Troy to be Shadow. Shame David didn't get his job back, and Jason lost everything (he voiced Sonic, Shadow, and Jet), but at least we have expert actors now.

And I know Free Riders is intended to be a Kinect launch game. No word yet if it will be compatible with the 360 controller...Which would be stupid if it wasn't. I mean, you'll make more money overall if you can get it for both! And you'll save customer's dignity!

Blegh. I'll stick with Zero Gravity. I love putting Shadow on the Witch's Broom gear...Because he looks awesome on it, can fly, and best of all?

I can screw with everyone else's controls Too bad I'm always facing computers >.<

0o'

But...Yeah. Madaero was awesome ^^ Very noble, too...If a bit odd. But hey, at least he isn't like the other one - always calling his partner "hunny" 0o' And Edward's actor (Fullmetal Alchemist) for the main character? Awesome to the max.

Future: Unfortunately, age doesn't always bring wisdom for everything...
Future: Age sure hasn't made you any less of a talker >.>
<--- Super

You just got burned XP *Ducks a ball of light*

Kimmimaru: *Hit instead* ...Kids these days...

Yeah, I wanted to bring in Cami's Naruto counterpart XP I never decided on an age, really...I'd guess 16-20s. (Argueably, this makes her one of the oldest incarnations agewise.) Tee hee. She was my first mentally unstable character ^^