Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 11-01-2011, 09:51 PM
Giratina Offline

Default Re: Character Chat

Yaaaaay! :3 Actually, I've been thinking that a lot of people here should start reading and reviewing other people's fanfics... it's kind of dead around here...

Buck: Yeah, you've been neglecting us just so you can go read that story about the Flareon or something.

Garret: ...Um, no, I think she's just neglecting us... O O! [notices Clyde and runs]

Clyde: [promptly chases him out of the room, screaming curses all the while]

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 11-01-2011, 11:00 PM
Max0596 Offline

Send a message via MSN to Max0596

All of my characters in here will be my Creative Writing characters.
Sara: "What are you talking about? GET BACK TO WORK ON MY REMAKE!"
o.o [runs back to my computer]
Sara: That's right, Ambersand will be remade with 1000% less fail.
I don't think that's physically possible!
Sara: It is if YOU GET BACK TO WORK!
Okay, okay! Closing statement; Hello Trike.

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...
Old 11-02-2011, 04:32 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
Sure, I remember you, Electrike. Unfortunately, I don't really remember any of your characters, sorry. ^^'
On the bright side, that means you get to create some new ones.

Torin: If you're sure you want to submit them to the randomness of this place.

Stryk: I don't get angry that often. Most arguments seem pointless to me.

Helio: Even if you stay out of a lot, doesn't change the fact that you're a hot head. B)

*snorts and glares*

Oh boy, a new game for Grassy to get caught up in. ^^'

Chip: Everyone look out for falling rants. XD
Shadow: What Helio said. And why do I suddenly have a name...Whatever by my text?
Sonic: I think it's for the newcomers.

Nazo: Electrike, weren't you a reader of Grassy's back in the time of Dark Storm? :/ You are very familiar to me...

Hey! I don't rant...That much. Lol. Well Trike, Max, welcome to the chat~
Shadow: And don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Shadow!
What? >.>

Aggranium: Hey ya'll! XD
Old 11-02-2011, 09:25 AM
ElectrikeLover1996 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to ElectrikeLover1996

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giratina View Post
Yaaaaay! :3 Actually, I've been thinking that a lot of people here should start reading and reviewing other people's fanfics... it's kind of dead around here...

Buck: Yeah, you've been neglecting us just so you can go read that story about the Flareon or something.

Garret: ...Um, no, I think she's just neglecting us... O O! [notices Clyde and runs]

Clyde: [promptly chases him out of the room, screaming curses all the while]
I know! It is sad when no-one starts to comment on stories, then the authors lose interest, and most if not all stories that this happens to are the amazing ones. I was at school like a couple of minutes after i said I would read it, so I didn't get to read it, but I will tonight! :3

Yuki: BUT TRIKE! You have tons of stories to read and to fi-

SHUSH I WANNA READ IT SO GET OVER IT! It looks amazing so meh.

Yuki:.....Kay.... *sad face*

IM SORRY! *hugs*

Yuki: AWW ITS OKAY! :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max0596 View Post
All of my characters in here will be my Creative Writing characters.
Sara: "What are you talking about? GET BACK TO WORK ON MY REMAKE!"
o.o [runs back to my computer]
Sara: That's right, Ambersand will be remade with 1000% less fail.
I don't think that's physically possible!
Sara: It is if YOU GET BACK TO WORK!
Okay, okay! Closing statement; Hello Trike.
Hey Max! Welcome to the chat! Don't know If you have talked here before, but I haven't seen you around so, HI! :3

Yuki: HI MAX! I always love meeting NEW PEOPLE! Oh, hi Sara too! :D

Kira: Yuki, Stop scaring people! You need to calm do-

Yuki: NEVER! :3

*Trike and Kira sigh* what are we going to do with you Yuki... Oh! where is Misery?

*Kira and Yuki together* We Don't know.

Hmm wonder where she is....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Shadow: What Helio said. And why do I suddenly have a name...Whatever by my text?
Sonic: I think it's for the newcomers.

Nazo: Electrike, weren't you a reader of Grassy's back in the time of Dark Storm? :/ You are very familiar to me...

Hey! I don't rant...That much. Lol. Well Trike, Max, welcome to the chat~
Shadow: And don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Shadow!
What? >.>

Aggranium: Hey ya'll! XD
Maybe Nazo, I definitely remember you in one of Grassy's stories haha I will read it again, I think i read at least around 18 chapters maybe? Unless I am thinking of another story haha

Kira: *yelling* WHERE ARE YOU MISERY!

YOU DUN NEED TO YELL! -.-

Yuki: Misery, I will find you! *runs off to find her*

HAI! AGGRANIUM! :3 How are you? CAN I HUG YOU? :D

Misery: Hello all, sorry I was sleeping *yawns*

Oh, okay, *yells at Yuki* WE FOUND HER! SHE WAS SLEEPING!

Yuki: OKAY!

Nazo, Sonic and Shadow, can I also get a hug from you too! YOU ALL LOOK SO CUDDLY AND ADORABLE :3

Quote:
An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.
~Buddha~

Last edited by ElectrikeLover1996; 11-02-2011 at 09:34 AM.
Old 11-11-2011, 04:02 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Chip: Welcome to the chat, new people and Pokemon! =^-^=

Holly: YAAAYY!! New person party!! XD *runs around waving arms wildly*

Umm...sure, why not?! A party's always a good thing! *giggles*

Reggie: YES! I'll get the fireworks! XD *hit by Twister*

Stryk: You're banned from fireworks! >.<
*turns on Helio* And what's your problem?

Helio: I didn't say a thing. *shakes head*

I didn't say you did, but you have that stupid "I told you so" smirk on your face! B(

Sorry, 'Tina. I do actually agree that it's grown pretty dead around here. I used to read a lot of different things, but then I fell behind and could never catch up to everything after a slightly inactive period last year. ...Or was it the year before? Dang it, I can't even keep my own timelines straight anymore. >.>

Torin: You need to work on that memory.

I know. T^T
Old 11-12-2011, 01:59 AM
Giratina Offline

No, I totally understand. I mean, I'm the one who just came back from a hiatus. x_x And the lag-monster isn't helping matters. But I feel like it would do the forum some good.

Sheridan: Hi, Max! ovo Ambersand is another one of the stories on Gira's hit list, mind you.

Zero: Yeah, right up there with almost every video game she owns.

Shut up! D:< I got past chapter two of Disgaea, that's a serious accomplishment!

Rodney: [pops in] Hi guys! c: It looks like Giratina got distracted, so I'm just going to drop in here and say that she finally got the outline for Abecedarian done. It's totally filler-free.

Clyde: I'll believe that when I see it.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 11-13-2011, 04:50 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Heh, I'm hard to forget.
Trike, I'm not that big on hugs...
No touchy.

HUUUUUGS! *Glomps and is promptly blasted*
OFF! You weight a friggin' TON!

Tee hee. I'm procrastinating on Doomsday, sad to say. But what IS done is really good. Heh, Shadow's sense of humor is wicked.

Eternity of Time is going strong - Shell and me just got to chapter 81 O.o'

...CHAPTER 81. Holy...Gah! Makes me wonder how long the sequel is going to be :/
Old 11-14-2011, 05:15 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Oh yeah, the lag-monster totally warps my nerves! xP The fic board really does need some help though. *sighs* But, with all the holidays coming, I'm not expecting too much of an activity spike.

Chip: *giggles* Kris has a whole list of games she still needs to start. =^-^=

Torin: Heh, yeah. For the past year. She's just getting to Victory Road in White.

Helio: Sorry, Trike. But those three have never been too keen on hugs. Except...

*glomps all three* Can't tell that to me! ^^

Her, they kind of got used to.

Stryk: They didn't have much choice. Some of them have had trouble understanding how she can too.

Like Nazo being a ghost and Super when he's all light energy?

Pretty much.

Holly: *jumps on Aggranium* I'll hug you, big brother! *giggles* You've got scuffies on you from Nazo's blast. XD

Grassy, if your sequel is that long, I'm not reading it! >.< If THIS one gets much longer I may not make it even! I like to read, but good grief, I think I've forgotten most of the beginning. For goodness sake guys, I know there's two of you, but does there have to be two fics worth? @.@
Old 11-19-2011, 03:16 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Yeah. I actually have most of next week off - classes have been cancelled because people are working or leaving for the holidays XP

Fangirls DX
-.-
Wait, I love hugs - from certain people - so how am I "not too keen" on them? O.o

*Hugged by Holly* Hur hur, yeah, I do XP But I can't help it. It doesn't matter how much damage I take~

To be perfectly blunt Kris, we did not expect it to get this long. My mom is pushing for me to end it and start a novel.

...And yeah, I've forgotten quite a bit too. So if a character (especially Shadow, as he seems to do much of the talking and thinking) repeats something, it was me simply reiterating or more likely, having forgotten I said it in the first place.

You say that Kris, but you don't mean it XD As long as you remember the important facts, that's all that matters. You have the characters memorized, probably. Besides, Sonic is going to be a lot more...Well, "main character" soon. So is Shadow (much sooner) XP
Old 11-20-2011, 09:32 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Guess who's back from the deeeeeeead~

GLaDOS: .......

Eheh... Other than you... ANYWAYS. I haven't really been around because I don't like being on forums if I'm not doing anything and I haven't had much RP or fanfic desires lately.

But then GLaDOS wormed her way into my head and now I'm writing a Portal fic. With GLaDOS as the star, of course. So now I have a reason to lurk around here again! Yaaay! 8D How's everyone been?

GLaDOS: Look at all the viable test subjects available...

Eggman: Why am I still here if I don't get a story too?! But that fuel line de-icer gets one?!

GLaDOS: Robotnik, Ivo. IQ approximately 200, weight far exceeding recordable boundaries. Unable to create durable machinery and multiple-time failed conqueror. Blood type--

Eggman: You made your point.
Old 11-20-2011, 11:51 PM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Y'know, would you believe that I've been feeling like I need to add on to my fic that's been sitting untouched for almost two years? ^^' That and I've kinda been getting some ideas here and there for one shots. Guess it's been a while since I actually wrote anything and my creativity is starting to back up again.

No, Grassy. I don't mean it. Though it is getting to be a bit long. I really do hope the sequel doesn't turn out that way.

Chip: *points at Nazo* I think you just said it yourself. "From certain people" would mean you don't always like to get 'em. *nods*

Holly: *giggles* You shouldn't jump on people without asking, big brother. ^^

Hehe, says the snow bush who would sleep on the Biodragon's tail. =^-^=

Whoa! Metal's here.

Stryk: So you're back from the dead? Does that make you a zombie? B'

Torin: Don't say that, he might take you seriously.

Helio: *glances at GLaDOS* Don't expect me to believe if you say there's cake.

No worries, Helio. I'll make ya a cake. ^^

Awesome. B)
Old 11-21-2011, 12:04 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

...Oof. I should work on Doomsday. Shadow's humor is AWESOME. It's so dry, but so witty. But who says I have to work on it~

Great to see you back Metal <3 Been missing you, you nutcase.

We hope not as well, Kris XD Especially with how temperamental my email is being again. My one just went down an hour ago, and I'm hoping it'll fix itself instead of waiting a bloody month again >.>

>.>

I didn't jump - I hugged XD

I heard cake.

XD That comment about Eggy's weight...XDDDD
Old 11-22-2011, 04:10 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

GLaDOS: Did you mean this cake? *Lowers cake in claw arm from the ceiling* I was saving it for a special occasion. When a human manages to complete the testing course. I took special care to add extra neurotoxin .

And somehow she's the hero of this Portal fan fic xD She's surprisingly fun to write for. And it's good to be back, even if it's still kind of me just lurking right now. Not a zombie, yet, though. I used my SHEER FORCE OF WILL to bring myself back to life.

GLaDOS: He is a clone of the original with implanted memories on an Aperture Science Memory Transfer Chip. He has no soul or right to existence.

P-Body: *Flopped in through a portal*

ATLAS: *Flopped through in a different portal on top of P-Body*

And those two are in it, of course. As are amusing personality cores and turrets. And bad guys who want to take over Aperture.

Eggman: Hrmph! None of those robots have any kind of practical use. Even the turrets are useless.

Eighty one chapters? Wow. My hat is off to you.

Doom Core: Don't say things like that! She hears EVERYTHING! Guhawaaaaaaahahahaaaa! *Spins around wildly while wailing something along the lines of 'We're all going to die'* DON'T TRUST THE CAKE THE CAKE IS EVIL IT'S GOT LASER EYES AND TURNS IN TO A-- *Deactivated*

GLaDOS: Leave it off. It was probably drawing too much electricity anyways. It was probably even leeching your television and internet connection.

And yet despite these characters it feels more serious in my head than comedic.
Old 11-25-2011, 05:48 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

No one ever said you HAD to work on anything. New fics would be good, but....I get the feeling your characters could wait, Grassy. ^^'

Holly: Hugs are good! So is candy! Oh and snow! And presents! And dancing! ^^ *keeps going, already beyond the original conversation*

Chip: *giggles* Count on Holly to live in the moment...like, that exact moment. XD

Torin: *points at Helio* He said cake.

Helio: *has pie instead* ^^

But I think he's busy at the moment.

*looks at cake skeptically* Uhh...that's okay, GLaDOS. I'll be making a lot of stuff soon.

Stryk: *looks at Eggman* Robots with no practical purpose? And what was the original purpose of those two always hanging around you? >.>
Old 11-25-2011, 07:41 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Tee hee, yeah. Sonic has a slight costume change, but nothing major like Shadow gets for Shift (eventually). And I think I'm almost done with Skye's redesign (in my head).

I've grown rather attached to Gem's shoe design for him XD But his belt will remain as I originally thought of it. Looks a bit like an ammo belt, though...But in reality, he just likes to store things in the little bubble things. THINGS. Containers. Pods. Whatever the frick they are called. Reason why is because he also has a similar styled belt which has his sai equipped (yes, he now carries Feral Tooth and Grim Claw with him everywhere he goes). So, for the most part my original redesign is staying, but I am nabbing elements from Gem's design and, of course Kris, your lovely spear.

Now what the frick should Skye's gloves and shoes be in terms of color...Gah...Tan is on the list. Tan looks sexy on Skye. Tee hee. I'm so thrilled he's almost done! X'D But, I've just run into the major problem of what colors to go with. Perhaps I shall converse with Gem, seeing as she designed the shoes and gloves.

And don't just tip your hat off to me, Metal. Michelle needs credit too - it's mostly her plot. Although, we've hit a bit of a stalling point currently. Regardless, read our story please? XP

Skye: Good. I am tired of being the most bland character in terms of appearance.
He he...He's fluffy.
Skye: Quite.

Yeah...I'm not so fond of dying from eating. I'll pass.

Well, in Doomsday, so far I am the main character. About damn time >.>