Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-25-2009, 11:11 PM
bamanne Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to bamanne Send a message via MSN to bamanne
Default [SU]-- Pokemon-- Ripped Away-- Pokemon-- [SU]

You have been seized from your homes and thrust into a land in which you must kill to survive....

So, heres how this is going to work...

Your role is to survive. You have been dragged from your homes and families in order to serve as the entertainment for a dark, sick, and twisted madpokeman known simply as 'K'. You have had harnesses placed on you, you have been brutally trained, and forced into combat against other Pokemon. If you were able to evolve, that has been forced upon you as well. You must fight the designated competitor in order to live another day.

LAYOUT
The underground lair is more like a city. Factories produce harnesses, stones, equipment, battlefields, and weapons. Great domes stage the battles, and cameras capture it all. All Pokemon are kept in cells stacked atop one another. You may talk to the surrounding Pokemon, even if you know you might be forced to rip them apart in an hour.

Each battle dome will stage one battle at a time. The terrain is decided before hand, and weather effects are added at the will of K. The field has a few scattered weapons to assist you in destroying your opponent, but they are often hidden to add a twist to things.

When you are killed, your body is taken to the furnace, and destroyed.

If both Pokemon refuse to fight, they are both killed.

YOUR ROLE
Escape is useless. There is no possible way to free yourself, or run away. You are stuck, taking their rules. So you have the choice:

Battle, or be killed.

Heres How I'm Going to Do This

You are assigned an opponent, and a battle number. You and your competetor will wait your turn, and then will be taken to the battle dome to fight. The winner will survive for another round and will be assigned accordingly.

You may only have one character at a time, but you may sign up for several- so that once one dies to don't have to make a whole new sign up form.

As mentioned earlier, there is NO WAY TO ESCAPE. The point of this RP is not to take down the establishment, but to survive for as long as possible, and then if you die you may leave the RP or create a new character and do it again.

IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO JOIN I cannot stress that enough, since characters are always dying and being renewed you may join at any time, I will assign you your first opponant and you can jump right in.

Now, about your SIGNUPS

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Sample:

You don't have to put a history in because, hey! They don't care in the arena, your just a number and a competitor!

You will also be given a number by me.

I will actually base my decision on whether or not to let you in on your sign up. You have three chances to get it right! The SAMPLE is just a paragraph or so, a glimpse at how you RP. If its nice, you get the big happy ACCEPTED! if its not nice, you get DENIED and have to try again.

I would like all field titles to be in BOLD. If they are not, then you lose one try at joining.

You have to be a Pokemon, no humans or mixes.

You cannot be a mixed breed, like an Umbreon and a Houndoom (I've seen a few of those)

Your signup will be relatively brief, as there is no need for extravagant characters in the battle domes. Its just ripping each other apart and trying to survive.

So, you think you want to join? Go ahead! I'll post my first sign up as soon as possible.
Don't kill me, I'm about to DOUBLE POST!!! *le gaspe!*

Last edited by bamanne; 11-27-2009 at 06:18 PM.
Old 11-25-2009, 11:17 PM
bamanne Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: [SU]-- Pokemon-- Ripped Away-- Pokemon-- [SU]

Name:

Nishai "Shai" Shiq
(In Pokemon years) 16
Species:

Arcanine
Appearance:

Personality:

Quiet, fierce, she shows no mercy to her opponent.

Sample:

This is just one of my stories from URPG. Feel free to do something to this for your sample.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...d.php?t=102462

My number is 001.

I will post the RP thread as soon as I have at least four people

Last edited by bamanne; 11-25-2009 at 11:20 PM.
Old 11-26-2009, 03:03 PM
sammy0295 Offline

Send a message via AIM to sammy0295

Name: Rasha
Species: Gengar

Appearance:

Personality: She is very mischievous, and enjoys playing tricks on her opponents. At first she hated the battles, but she has grown used to them, and has almost started to enjoy them.
Deceased

Name: Cand
Species: Hitmonchan
Appearance:

Personality: Cand feels no pity for his opponents, and only cares about staying alive. He shows no mercy and doesn’t interact with other Pokémon except when battling them, so he will never have to fight someone who he has grown attached to.

Name: Namar
Species: Pidgeot
Appearance:

Personality: Namar hates having to kill other Pokémon, and often converses with his opponents before battle. He often tries to make peace with them before battle, telling them that he would choose almost anything over having to kill them.

Name:
Cam
Species: Kabutops
Appearance:

Personality: Cam wants to leave and hates having to battle others, but she shows her opponents no mercy in hopes that if she lives she may one day be able to escape and go back to her life.

Sample

3 Cheers for weird names!
I realize the point of this is to be a bunch of battles, but I think it would be cool with more of a story and maybe a shot at escaping.

Excuse me do you have a little girls room?
We used to, but we let them all go!

Last edited by sammy0295; 12-02-2009 at 10:52 PM.
Old 11-26-2009, 04:58 PM
bamanne Offline
Master Trainer

Sammy= Accepted!

Rasha is number 002

And yes, I agree, I've been trying to figure out a way to work in a gap in the security or something, so if I can I will expand the plot a little.

Last edited by bamanne; 11-27-2009 at 12:32 PM.
Old 11-28-2009, 12:48 AM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

I think a main focus on the fighting is fine, but a small part of the time in the RP can/should be spent trying to escape. Otherwise, its pretty going to turn into a struggle to turn out character fodder for the constant deaths.

Are recolors acceptable?

Name: Crush
Species: Steelix
Appearance:

Personality: Simple and bestial, his only concern is that he's still standing at the end of the battle. He isn't heartless, he just doesn't understand what goes on around him. He relies on his brute size and strength to crush the enemy in order to win. He is easily frightened when he's not on the battle field, and acts very childish in his cell.
Sample: From: PMD 2: The Planet's Paralysis

Name: Li
Species: Hitmonlee
Appearance:

Personality: A serious fighter, he has a strict honor code, which leaves him always praying to Arceus after every battle in forgiveness for killing another pokemon. His expert ability in kicking is rivaled by very few pokemon, and he has even began to start improving his punching ability to cover for that inherent weakness in his species. A true fighter, he is often silent, partially due to a vow he made when he was forced into the arena.

Name: Cactar
Species: Cacturne
Appearance:

Personality: Cold hearted and merciless, he actually enjoys the arena battles, and often tries to convince the guards to sign him up for extra rounds. He is truly heartless, and often uses this comfort to his advantage on the battle field. His control of the desert element helps him often in the dusty arena fights.

Old 11-28-2009, 12:57 AM
bamanne Offline
Master Trainer

@grasspkmnmaster~~ Yes, recolors are acceptible, and of course an escape attempt can be worked in, I'll take the time to do it as soon as more people become interested in this (if that happens of course)

Oh, and your accepted! :)

Crush's number is

Last edited by bamanne; 11-29-2009 at 06:54 PM.
Old 11-29-2009, 07:08 PM
Lunar Wing Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Lunar Wing

((All right I try :) ))

Name: Norgyl
Species: Flygon
Appearance:
Personality: A fierce batteler but he is lazy, Norgyl is strong and his ground attacks are severe but he has a soft part to. He is a thinker but he is alway in for a chat and a break, he loves breaks, lots of breaks.
Sample: See my story by URPG called Faith or Coincidence :)
Old 11-29-2009, 07:18 PM
bamanne Offline
Master Trainer

Welcome to the RP, Lunar Wing.
Norgyl's number is 004
Cand's number is 005

Alright, I'm going to put up the RP thread now, and I'll pose the first match ups as well, now that we have four. I'll just put them in order, for now. [

Alright, RP thread is here.

Discussion thread is here.

Enjoy!

Last edited by bamanne; 12-04-2009 at 09:56 AM.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:43 PM
Carbon Drift Offline
Master Trainer

Name:Skyy
Species:Dragonite
Appearance:I'm lean, I'm green, and I'm mean!
Personality:Tending to have more of a soft spot for the helpless, you'd better watch out, because he is dangerous!
Sample:
Quoted from The Gem of Shaymin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown_MKII View Post
Azul Flame
Lake of Rage
Pokemon

She was taken inside her Trainer's tent. "Do you want to train with the other Pokemon or would you rather stay here and sleep or something?" she asked.
"I think I'll train. I seem to have this sort of very high energy feeling.... It's indescribable. I think training will get rid of it." And she walked outside the tent, got a breath of fresh air, and went to the edge of the lake, which was a short walk away. She went into the water. Nothing happened. Hey, water bodies seem to do nothing to me!she thought. she swam around a little, finding and battling a few Lotad on the water, sucessfully winning every time with a super-powerful flamethrower. That vibe of seeming to grow was getting close! She could almost feel it on the tip of her beak.
Old 12-12-2009, 04:55 PM
Retro-Smasher Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Name: Night-shift
Species: Shiny Haunter
Appearance: Go here cuz its a big image: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/pho...-1280-1024.jpg
Personality: Night shift is a ruthless killer who enjoys toying with his enemies by frightening them and inflicting minor wounds before ripping them to shreds with powerfull attacks. He can jump into shadows, and he fight extremely well in the dark arena.
Sample: You know that I post in Pkmn contamination.

Thanks Mw!
Smashing Stats
Old 12-17-2009, 09:44 PM
Mr Kazooo Offline
New Trainer

Name: Sarmol
Species:Salamence
Appearance:
Personality: Rough, tough and ready for a beat down.

Name: Merca
Species:Yanmega
Appearance:
Personality:Here for the fun of battle no other reason.

Name: Nursex
Species: Minun
Appearance:
Personality:Playful and cheery, doesn't enjoy fighting.
Sample:I'm sorry I don't have a good example currently. If you want me to send you one just tell me.