Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 12-02-2009, 11:11 PM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to GallantlyGlaceon
Default Pokemon Personality Quiz!~(original idea from Kendo)

Kendo's idea. Got permission from him.

Yeah, everybody, it's the PMD Personality Quiz! I really like these quizzes, and one day thought, "Why not make one of my own?" So since Kendo doesn't seem to be continuing his Quiz, I'm making my own! :)

Post your quiz answers here, I'll gladly answer them. You're not allowed to take multiple quiz answers to me at once. You're only allowed to give me a new quiz sheet if you've suddenly wanted to change into a totally different personality for some unknown reason.

Here are the questions you must answer.

1. What's your fav time of day?

2. What're your interests, basic personality, etc.?

3. What's your fav color?(lame question, I KNOW! Only one color, not" Red and brown")

4. If you had to describe your life in one sentence, what would you put?

5. What Pokemon do you want to be?(don't worry, you might still get that Pokemon)

6. If you had to choose one of these, which would you choose?

a. A night out with your crush.

b. A burger.

c. A fun camping trip with your best friends.

d. Endless power

e. Rule the world.

f. Live a happy, normal life.

g. Become a Pokemon in the PMD world and spend the rest of your days there in that form.

h. Become a Pokemon Trainer and travel the Pokemon world with your Pokemon by your side.
[12:38:20 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 12-03-2009, 09:43 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Pokemon Personality Quiz!~(original idea from Kendo)

I'll be the first contestant! ^^

Noon

Most people describe me as being bubbly, quirky, and optimistic. I'm actually quite shy outside my little box, but I warm up to people quickly. My favorite pastimes is writing, reading, and doing anything creative.

3. What's your fav color?(lame question, I KNOW! Only one color, not" Red and brown")

I like maroon ^^

I lived my life, so far, in a tight family with everything I could ever ask for, dreaming of worlds beyond my own and hoping for a bright future.

5. What Pokemon do you want to be?(don't worry, you might still get that Pokemon)

Well... *points at user name* :3

H.) Become a Trainer and travel across the Poke World with Pokemon at my side! ^^

Old 12-03-2009, 11:02 PM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Yay! It's you, Charmander!^^
Here's your test result. Hope ya like it! :] (sorry, it's not Charmander)

You are a Marill! You may seem quirky, and shy at times, but your fun and cheerfulness makes it seem like you're a totally different person! You keep a tight bond with family and friends, and you love maroon!(don't worry, that's not the exact reason why you got this) You dream of traveling around the world as a Trainer with your Pokemon, but, sometimes, dreams come in different ways, and still have the exact excitement, happiness, and danger you would get if you got the exact dream you wished for. Maybe you didn't expect Marill, maybe you did. But it's certain that if you were to travel to the Pokemon world and become a Pokemon, you would be a cute little Marill!
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 12-03-2009, 11:14 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Yep, it's me!

Aw, why thank you, VV! I luv Marill! <3

LoL, and that's okay that it wasn't Charmander. I don't even think I'd be a Charmander; its just one of my favs! xD

Old 12-03-2009, 11:39 PM
sheepskinfuton Offline

Send a message via AIM to sheepskinfuton

I guess I'll be contestant number two! :D

I like mid-morning, even though I'm rarely ever awake before 11.

I like being with my good friends and reading and making art but I'm incredibly lazy so most of the time I'm either sleeping or just browsing the internet aimlessly. I'm a bit moody and anxious and I worry about everyone but I guess I make up for it by being remotely nice and funny?

Turquoise

My life is kind of crazy and awful sometimes but there are those little moments that make it all worthwhile. [/cheesy]

5. What Pokemon do you want to be?
Teddiursa! I don't even know how a Teddiursa acts but they're just kinda cool.

(A) sounds kinda good right about now.
Old 12-04-2009, 12:41 AM
Retro-Smasher Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Midnight

I am very pessimistic and sometimes Dark. But people think of me as a joker and a little ball of energy. I am liked by some people, while others are annoyed or terrified by me. I like to draw, and I am really short.

Silver

A life of drawing on everything that could be drawn on.

Well, I think I would like to be a Gengar or a Porygon

Endless power

Thanks Mw!
Smashing Stats
Old 12-04-2009, 02:21 AM
Sequentio Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sequentio

I prefer night, since I sleep most of the day, attend class and then return home in the evening to type away on the computer until the wee hours of the morning. (So I'd say around 3 AM? *laughs*)

I sleep and I write - though I'd love to find more time for painting. Although I attended a private art school for several years, it is my passion to work in the Medical Field. I have 10 more years of college before I can become the Medical Examiner I wish to be.
Most people think I'm quirky and bright, though I often can snap to being a miserable crank when someone neglects common decency and mannerisms. :/

Lavender.

My life has been one of grave misfortune, lack of wealth and terrible illness - but I wouldn't think of ever letting it go.

I don't know. Something unique, I suppose. Perhaps Furret or Shuckle - something you don't see every day.

h. Become a Pokemon Trainer and travel the Pokemon world with your Pokemon by your side.
It's too good of an option to pass up.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:07 AM
Lunar Wing Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Lunar Wing

Evening I guess since then I have finished school and my homework so I can relax at last XD
Well I like reading and writing stories (only I have the problem that they are in my mind and not on papar... :P), I also do circus, like jugling and stuff which is very fun.
I'm a cheerful person but can be rather serious sometimes and people don't allways get me XD
3. What's your fav color?(lame question, I KNOW! Only one color, not" Red and brown") That blue between light and dark blue... (how do you call it in english..?:P)
My life is like a river, it keeps on flowing sometimes slow, sometimes fast but it will continue until it gets breached.
Umbreon of course its my favorite ^^
Its to obvious but that would be sooo coool ^^
Old 12-04-2009, 11:04 AM
Dylan Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Dylan

This is strange...Let's be as hoooneeest as possible xD

Morning (I wake up at five thirty every day xD)
I enjoy sketching and Pokemon games, but no one is interested in art and pokemon, so I go on a forum for that lol. I'm not really a crazy person and I'm independent, but it's usually bad thing rather than a good thing. I constantly tell my brother about sketches I make, and he just tells me to find someone else to share it with. So basicly, I'm a lonely person who grew up being interested in things that nobody else seems to be interested in.
Dark blue
My life is filled with boredom and loneliness and few people to share what I have with, just the exception of something fun to do.
An Umbreon
a. A night out with your crush.

I am forever bound by chains to PE2K
|TailTail|
Old 12-04-2009, 11:46 AM
SkittishHeart Offline

Cool, a somewhat revival of the old Personality... something. xD
Since I didn't get an answer to the old one, might as well post here. xD

~Morning/Day. The time of day that I'm at school. xD

~I'm shy and quiet at first, but once I become close to someone, I'd be able to express my self as the childish and 'squeaky' girl that I truly am. Still, there are certain circumstances that I'm in my shy and quiet mood. LOL.
Speaking of mood, I tend to be emotional (no, I'm NOT an emo. xD). Other than those, I'm sweet, loyal to my friends, etc.

~Interests: Well, I really like Math, the piano, the dog and cat family, dramatizing (<-- a result of my emotional personality. xD), dancing, etc.

3. What's your fav color?
~Rose Pink

~My life is full of obstacles, but, thanks to my faith in God -- and the friends that I have -- I'm able to overcome those obstacles.

5. What Pokemon do you want to be?
~Leafeon/(Shiny) Umbreon. :D

c. A fun camping trip with your best friends.

First banner with GIMP. Hooray for finally being able to make something. Nyar~ :3
Old 12-06-2009, 01:06 PM
acs1903 Offline
New Trainer

The morning/day --> I'm at school. I shine there both intellectually and social wise.

Personality: Quiet, hardy, shy (need to get to know someone before openning up), kind of emotional, intelligent (friends call me android), role model (everyone admires me), reliable, diligent worker, easily stressed, stands up for what he believes is right even though many people would be against it, sometimes goes on anger rampage (is happening less and less frequently now, Independent, generous, helpful, polite, Only time I am not me (quiet, shy) is at soccer matches: I chant and curse a lot.

Interests: Soccer, Basketball, Math, Physics, Movies, Books (crime solving, mystery, thriller), Video Games, Computer, James Bond

Blue

My life has always been full of obstacles which I've managed to get around with ease with the help of my head and have spent more time on others' issues rather than mine.

Tough question. I would want to be my favorite pokemon. Thing is, I do not have one. However, I would want to become Alakazam, Swellow, Vaporeon or Blastoise

Old 12-07-2009, 03:40 AM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Wow, no wonder Kendo stopped doing this, people really like to post on here.
Don't worry, though. I won't let that happen.
And yay, Charmander! I'm surprised I got out A-OK!^^
Sorry guys, I kinda rushed these. Hope ya still like 'em! :)

sheepskinfuton
You are a Mudkip! You're a cool, sort of laidback kind a person who just likes to chill. You've had some hard times in life, but you've made it through them fairly well. You're always either hanging out with friends, or searching lazily for something to do on the internet when you're bored. You worry about people, thinking that's it wrong, but it's actually kind of sweet. You're a bit anxious and moody sometimes, but, like you said, your cheerfulness and your....funniness(if that's a word) make up for it. You're sure to be a Mudkip if you ever go to the Pokemon world!

DaSpriter
You are an Umbreon! You're a very passionate human who is sometimes dark, but that happens to a lot of us sooner or later. Others see you as a comical, energetic person. You have a cool, good-natured personality. You want endless power, or so it seems. That's your dark side showing right there. You ARE kinda dark, but, like I said before, you're still good-natured. You like the dead of the night, maybe cause it's darkness, or maybe for something else, but I know you would be an Umbreon!

Sequentio
You are a Smeargle! You love to write, draw, and others of the like, which may make someone else see you as a Smeargle, but you're more than just that.(but you still got that result, due to the fact that the other things you put also led me in that direction) You reach for your dreams, no matter how long it may take you to get to them. You're usually what COULD(not actually) but what could be considered a geek. You're most of the time known as a witty, shy, average joe, but sometimes, you slump into a cranky guy when someone doesn't know something that's pretty much common sense, or anything of the like, which is what we all have to get into at some point in our lives. I'm sure that you would be a Smeargle if you went to the Pokemon world as a Pokemon!(Congrats on getting your wish granted, if you think Smeargle is unique, that is!)

Lunar Wing
You are a Misdreavus! You like it when you have some time to just chill out and relax, away from all the pressure of school and other things. You often have great ideas that you want to put into stories, but end up staying on your mind instead of laying on a(some) sheet(s) of paper. You're a joker at times, but also a serious girl who people don't always understand. Do you find that your friend doesn't understand something you say is, I don't know, unfair or something? Maybe you don't give them that much information on how you feel sometimes, but that's not an entirely bad thing. Like you said yourself, you think of life as a river, sometimes going by in what may seem a little like slow-motion, other times feeling like days flew by effortlessly. You want to be a dark Umbreon, but sadly, you did not get your wish. However, Misdreavus may be more than you thought it was.

Shy
You are a Bonsly! It might seem a bit strange to you, but I think this is what you would be! You're quite lonely, and no-one seems to want to listen to you most of the time. You want to be the cool, calm, and collected Umbreon, but Bonsly may just be a better choice. You know your life isn't exciting, and loneliness likes to occupy it, but you also know that life is still worth fighting for, due to the exception of the few great leisures of it. You're fine with explaining your work and such to people, which, in my opinion, is a good trait, although it may not seem like much of one right now. You do things just for the fun of it, no matter if it doesn't benefit you in any way, although it may not seem like it, these things may benefit you in one way or another later in life. You're interested in things most people don't care about at all, but that's not neccasarily(sory if I spelled it wrong) a bad thing. I'm sure that if you were to become a Pokemon, this would be you!

FireSong
You are a Buneary! Most others hate school, while you calmly embrace it, sort of. You have a cheery, squeaky personality that is often considered cute. You're emotional at times, but not in the sort of way that you would be even considered dark. You can be shy at times, and a little untelling, but that's good in its own way. That means you aren't sappy enough to tell strangers about your personal life, only the people whom you can be sure to trust. You like being with your friends, and just having fun. You believe in friendship, and know that there's some great guy out there that has your back, so you get through life well. You're very comical sometimes, a good trait in my opinion. I'm sure that if you had to be a Pokemon, you would be this!

acs1903
You are a Bulbasaur! You're a very knowlegeable individual who knows what's right and what's wrong. You're a very kind person, with the exception of rage, but you've become nicer and nicer everday, thanks to the help of the people around you. You're very competitive, whether you know it or not, and you're very superb at socailizing with others. You're often looked up to as a leader, probably because many respect your intelligence. Others have helped you in great ways, which you don't seem to take for granted. I'm sure that you would be this Pokemon if you were to travel to the Pokemon world!
Old 12-07-2009, 11:55 AM
SkittishHeart Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiantly Vaporeon View Post

FireSong
You are a Buneary! Most others hate school, while you calmly embrace it, sort of. You have a cheery, squeaky personality that is often considered cute. You're emotional at times, but not in the sort of way that you would be even considered dark. You can be shy at times, and a little untelling, but that's good in its own way. That means you aren't sappy enough to tell strangers about your personal life, only the people whom you can be sure to trust. You like being with your friends, and just having fun. You believe in friendship, and know that there's some great guy out there that has your back, so you get through life well. You're very comical sometimes, a good trait in my opinion. I'm sure that if you had to be a Pokemon, you would be this!

Oh cool, a Buneary. Hehe. Thanks, VV. :D

First banner with GIMP. Hooray for finally being able to make something. Nyar~ :3
Old 12-07-2009, 12:29 PM
The Burmy Offline
Banned

What's your fav time of day?

In the evening.

What're your interests, basic personality, etc.?

I enjoy playing video games, watching YouTube vids, and working out. I'm a kind of a laid back person who doesn't give a care in the world. I enjoy having fun most of the time and whenever something doesn't go my way I get a little pissed off. I try to make things as fun as possible for people that I know.

What's your fav color?

Incredible Hulk Green.

If you had to describe your life in one sentence, what would you put?

Strange.

What Pokemon do you want to be?

Mudkip.

If you had to choose one of these, which would you choose?

g. Become a Pokemon in the PMD world and spend the rest of your days there in that form.
Old 12-07-2009, 05:56 PM
Silvaze Offline
New Trainer

In the afternoon.

I like my karate lessons and be here on the forum :P. Im a kind of person that is pretty shy. But if my friends are in trouble then im always there to help them.

Yellow

A life full of joy and adventure XD.

Pachirisu

C. A fun camping trip with your best friends.