Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2010, 10:56 AM
Marshmallow Pope Offline
Banned

Default Re: What do you think is wrong with "New" Pokemon

Most Episodes are fillers and not interesting ones at that. The only focal points of the anime now is the contests, Team Galactic shenanigans (which is over...), and the gym battles. Really, I think they could've went deeper with a storyline and still remain PG with the little brats. Maybe Black and White will be our shining hope?
Old 09-09-2010, 09:59 PM
Alpha Dialga Offline
New Trainer

Smile Re: What do you think is wrong with "New" Pokemon

I do not find anything wrong with pokemon at all. I consider myself a true pokemon fan since I have been into pokemon since day 1. I will continue to be with pokemon untill the very end. Also, the 4th generation is and always be my favorite. So please, try not to make a big deal out of something so minor.

Note: I have gotten sick and tired of Kanto seasons up to johto as of now, so thats why I stick with Hoenn and Sinnoh
Old 09-27-2010, 01:37 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

I am very tempted to watch ever episode and tally down each day, then see how long it has been since ash started his pokemon journey.

I recon that the seasons were good before Battle Frontier. Now it is crap. I remember in most of the Kanto episodes they would stick to using citys and towns from the games. they would rarely go to a new location not in the games. Now every second town is a new one that nobody even heard of. and most of the time they have a very corny message in the series I reckon they killed pokemon with the newer episodes. Ah remember the good old days with Ash, Misty and Brock. Charmander, Bulbasaur and Squirtle! God whatever happened?

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 09-27-2010, 05:27 PM
Alpha_Mew Offline

Red face Re: What do you think is wrong with "New" Pokemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Dialga View Post
I do not find anything wrong with pokemon at all. I consider myself a true pokemon fan since I have been into pokemon since day 1. I will continue to be with pokemon untill the very end. Also, the 4th generation is and always be my favorite. So please, try not to make a big deal out of something so minor.

Note: I have gotten sick and tired of Kanto seasons up to johto as of now, so thats why I stick with Hoenn and Sinnoh
same been a fan since as long as i can remember but generation 2 was superior to all with lugia and chikorita
Old 09-28-2010, 02:33 AM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Dialga View Post

Well maybe some people know what the older shows were like, and think that Pokemon has gone downhill.

And thank god, Iris isn't a contest girl. She is a gym leader. *Gymleader+insane hair=Ash looks smaller, and he will have to battle harder.)
Old 09-28-2010, 06:01 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

I been a fan since day one, however most animes tend to divebomb in my view after the first series or so. I mean seriously, Sinnoh was made up of loads of fillers, and it took like 10 episodes to get anywhere -_- and the constant TR appearances about halfway through every episode...

Kanto was my favourite.
Hoenn was alright.
Johto, meh.
Sinnoh was nearly my favourite, but all the fillers ruined it for me.

Hopefully, Isshu will rock.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:56 PM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

For people who hate Sinnoh, how is the potential reason that the long journey in Sinnoh is to stall so that Black and White and Best Wishes is perfected and properly released? After all it took 4 years to make the games, so how much sense would it be to place in tona of fillers so as to distract viewers of the anime for badgering the Pokémon company about Generation V?
Old 10-12-2010, 04:28 AM
Larvinator Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Larvinator Send a message via Skype™ to Larvinator

I just think the way they hit a giant reset button every season is kinda ridiculous; good shows and stories have characters and stories that grow, not a trainer who dumps his whole team and, evidently, all his skill every region and a storyline that wraps back to "Collect the badges: part four!"

It also raises a bunch of really weird questions, like whether all his Pokemon at the lab start to miss him and the whole "I'll return for you!" thing he's pulled with Pokemon which he never actually returns to. And let's not even get started on Ash's perpetual lack of aging.

Then again, I stopped watching Pokemon, movies excepted, somewhere around Hoenn, so, uhh.
Closed Thread